Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261418 times)

Offline Willsie

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 203: Everything is better in costume
« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »
That's a lot of packages.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #676 on: January 06, 2013, 05:26:10 PM »
I know, the ladies get a lot of fan mail.

But it almost broke the game, I had about 3 minutes of lag when the game tried to produce all those popups at one time. A tip is to always check mail each day, I'm usually lazy with that but after the "scare" I got better at it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #677 on: January 06, 2013, 05:29:11 PM »
I think it's deliberate sabotage. Nine more days, Beata. Nine more days.

She can do it; the whole forum's cheering for her.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #678 on: January 06, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »
My word, that's a lot of mail.

We're all cheering you on! Here's hoping the game holds out long enough for Beata's immortality! <crosses fingers>

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 204: Come take a ride in my space ship
« Reply #679 on: January 06, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »
Mom and Dad are so cute together. I wonder if I'll ever find someone as special? Grandma K says there is a "the one" for everyone, but so far I haven't met anyone here in Sunset Valley that gave me that stuck by lightening feel. Maybe once this dynasty is complete I can move somewhere else to meet love...

Dad stays over most nights now. I heard grandma S and grandma F talking about him being glitched, since he's just around 10 days younger than mom, but he's still around. I don't know what they are complaining about... Maybe he's figured out how to make ambrosia too?

Anyway, they mostly watch the stars together. The grandmas spend most of their time on the skating rink. Winter has just started and soon there will be snow and skating in the park.

I work on my fashion designs most nights, I've got to keep sharp so I can rise to the top of the stylist ladder.

Cary: Tonight was wonderful as always.
Greta: You are staying the night, right?
Cary: Of course, I just wanted to tell you anyway.
Greta: Why don't you go inside and get ready for bed, I'll be right in.

Greta: *thinking* Huh, whats that?

Greta: Hello, is anyone there?

Greta: Wait! No! Stop!

Greta: Heeeeeeeelp!

*crickets*

Watcher: Greta! Come back. Curse you aliens! That's my toy, gimme back!

Watcher: Greta, your back!
Greta: Can you believe the nerve of those aliens? They wanted to clone me and use me in some kind of handyman challenge! I am a dynasty girl! I would never! A clone! There can only be one Greta!

Cary: Hey Love, what took you so long?
Greta: Oh, just some aliens...
Cary: Are you all right?
Greta: When I'm here with you, always. Let's just cuddle, OK? I'm feeling kind of probed.

And then the snow came.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 205: It just said click
« Reply #680 on: January 06, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »
Tuesday saw be back at work fixing the fashion of the Valley again. Since winter had arrived a lot of people asked for a second and third everyday outfit, I obliged with heavily padded overalls.

I also met the cutest cat with kittens. The family wanted to pay for my services with one of them, but since I didn't know if I would be staying in Sunset Valley for long I was hesitant to accept. Besides, I need the money to reach the top of my career.

And then it happend!

I didn't plan it at all, the watcher was screaming "no, no, no!" in the back of my head but what could I do? When the thunderbolt strikes, you know it's love.

His name is Lydell, Lydell Silverman and this is how we met:

He's the new tattoo artist at the salon and as usual I offered to give him a free makeover. He said OK (like they always do, the poor unsuspecting fellows) and as soon as I was done I rolled a wish to kiss him. I also wanted to find out more of his traits and give him an amorous hug. It's fate - right?

But I decided to play it cool, I know some guys don't like it when a girl comes on too strong.

Beata: Wanna have a snowball fight?
Lydell: Yay! That sounds like so much fun! (Did I mention he's excitable? Oh, and a hopeless romantic?)

Beata: Now, let's build a snowman.
Lydell: Woho!

Beata: I said we, that means you have to help.
Lydell: Sorry, I'll make sure we build the best snowman there ever was. Bigger and better than the one on the Sims book of Records. (Yeah, he's a bookworm too.)

Beata: Did I mention my grandmother is Klara Aurora?
Lydell: The author?
Beata: The very same.
Lydell: You are so cool!

Beata: Thank's to you the snowman turned out great. Oh, look, it's time to leave work. What do you say we go down to the festival lot and take a peak at the coming attractions?
Lydell: Sure thing.

Once I lured him to the park, ehrm, once we got there I mean. I decided that I had to put him to the final test. Was he "the one" for me? It was time for you know what...

Beata: Lydell, I just met you, and this might sound crazy but...
Lydell: What?

*smooch*

Lydell: You're feeling it too? This is the best day of my life!

Beata: As long as you tell me that you don't have a girl- or boyfriend I'll make it even better...

Lydell: I'm sing....*smooch*

So there you are. I thought love would never come for me, but I was wrong. Love can come any time, you just have to be open to it. Like when I looked in Lydell's eyes and it just said click.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 205: It just said click
« Reply #681 on: January 06, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »
AW! That was super adorable! I'm so glad that Beata found love!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #682 on: January 06, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »
AW! That was super adorable! I'm so glad that Beata found love!

I know right? I hadn't planned on it, and she's never really had any romantic wishes towards anyone she's met, and she's best friends with at least three fourths of the town, but once she saw Lydell he was all she was thinking about.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #683 on: January 06, 2013, 07:09:06 PM »
It's so nice that Beata is finally finding love! I can hardly tell that she's an Adult--she still seems like a teenager! I can't believe she'll be an Elder soon . . . it's happened too quickly!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #684 on: January 06, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »
it's happened too quickly!

Maybe for you reading... but for me it feels like she's been an adult for at least ten times longer than any of the others.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #685 on: January 06, 2013, 07:12:01 PM »
Awwe, Lydell is cute^^
Do you know what his haircut is?
And welcome back saltili~
I'm going to miss the Auroras when they're done...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #686 on: January 06, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »
Awwe, Lydell is cute^^
Do you know what his haircut is?
And welcome back saltili~
I'm going to miss the Auroras when they're done...

I think it's this hair from the store. I got it with the Boho-mens collection.

And I'll miss them too. My first ever generational game that has gone past two generations is almost at the end. It feels surreal.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 206: Simply Stylin'
« Reply #687 on: January 06, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
Next day everything was just a little bit brighter. Maybe I just had an extra spring in my step. Anyway, my clients were drawn in by my fun and carefree mood. This is Kylie Bacon, one of my best friends. I had to become friends with her, because anyone named after meat is all right in my book.

I had more weather related calls, like this gentleman who wanted something more snow appropriate.

It's a good think that he was happy with his makeover, since that pushed me all the way to the top of the stylist career. A LTW and a Career requirement completed in one go! All I need now is for my elder museum pieces to be made and I'm done. I'll have to wait 4 days though, before my birthday.

Beata: Guess what!
Lydell: *thinking* You wanna have my babies?

Beata: I maxed out the stylist career!
Lydell: Congratulations. *thinking*Maybe I should ask about those babies anyway? Wait, maybe that's moving to fast...

Beata: So, wanna come over to my place tonight?
Lydell: I'd love to, and I'm looking forward to meeting your grandma. *throws himself in her arms*
Beata: *thinking* That's what they all say, and then they realize I have six of the crazies running around...
Beata: See you at six!

At home I switched into my new work outfit - it's stunning! And it goes so well with my hair!

I decided to call dad over so he could hear the good news. And meet Lydell.

When Lydell rang the bell I suddenly got nervous and decided to dress to impress, so he'd be blown away by my beauty. I shouldn't have bothered, he only had one thing on his mind. And it had nothing to do with me in my swimsuit. At least dad was glad to see me.

Having Lydell over I was suddenly nervous. I quickly changed into my pirate costume, I needed to be brave for what I was about to ask him...

Beata: So....
Lydell: So...
Beata: Wanna be my boyfriend?
Lydell: Of course, I was gonna ask you!

Beata: Well, I asked first.
Lydell: Bet I thought of it first.
Beata/Lydell: I love you!

Mom/grandmas: Aaaaaaw...

Frida: Where's the camera when you need it?

Beata: Why don't we go to my room and celebrate?

Greta: Well, I've never!
Selma: She's an adult Greta, beside it's not like you're that innocent.
Elise: *faking Greta's voice* Let's go to my room for some time alone Cary. Cary why don't you and I get some private time. Oh, Cary watching the stars with you is so romantic, it makes me want to - you know what.
Greta: Stop it you guys!
Cary: Greta, why don't you and I talk about this - in private?
Greta: All right.
Selma: Like we don't know what that means...

While the grandmas where bickering with mom, me and Lydell celebrated our first night as boyfriend and girlfriend. He lavished me with attention and love.

Soon I fell into an exhausted sleep while he spent some time in the company of his second favorite Aurora.

I think I landed myself a good one. Take that watcher!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 206: Simply Stylin'
« Reply #688 on: January 07, 2013, 03:20:14 AM »
Beata found love... in a hopeless place. Sorry, I just could help myself! Shame she can't have little nooboos of her own at the moment but who knows what the future will hold!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 206: Simply Stylin'
« Reply #689 on: January 07, 2013, 03:24:25 AM »
I keep on meaning to comment on this story. I really enjoy reading it  :)