Author Topic: Extended baby and toddler ages  (Read 3122 times)

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
Extended baby and toddler ages
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:50:45 PM »
My vampire and witch couple just had a baby. The boy is a witch. When I looked at the number of his baby days it was 156!! I thought no way and triggered the age up. As a toddler, he has 58 days!! I've never even had a full vampire child have this kind of lifespan at these stages (2 days baby and 2 days toddler). Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking of aging up the toddler now that he's completely trained and has learned all the toddler books and toys.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Extended baby and toddler ages
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 08:26:40 PM »
Something is definitely wrong. I'm on my 7th generation in my life states dynasty, and all of them had normal aging until they reached young adulthood. And a baby having more days than a toddler? Weird.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 08:30:19 PM »
Something is definitely wrong. I'm on my 7th generation in my life states dynasty, and all of them had normal aging until they reached young adulthood. And a baby having more days than a toddler? Weird.

I just aged him up to a child and he has 75 days. Most of his relatives are vampires with a few witches thrown in. I wonder if the vampire ancestors and one parent are giving him longer than normal life stages? As I said, he is a witch but he just wanted to drink plasma orange juice!!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 10:49:10 PM »
You've checked the ages in options, right?

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:19 PM »
You've checked the ages in options, right?

Yes I have Lisa, and even though I've got all my sims set to epic, this child has a 75-day life stage. I just checked his witch father's life stage as a YA and it's 202 days! Well, it will give me the time to max out as many skills as possible.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:00 PM »
Oh, well that's the problem. Change their ages with the sliders. You can change each stage individually.

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
Oh, well that's the problem. Change their ages with the sliders. You can change each stage individually.

Okay. I never had to do that before this. It seems that on this generation of Goths (6 or 7), the super-extended lifespans occurred.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.