Author Topic: New Ways of Death  (Read 14914 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: New Ways of Death
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »
I think it involves a failed haunting spell
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Emmaoc6

• Nooboo
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »
Human Statue and Watery Grave come from Showtime. They can both be obtained when magician's tricks go wrong.

Ahh ok :) I haven't played much with showtime, so I was unaware of those deaths :) I thought the picture looked like the Llama  ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »
Witches can also cast a Pestilence Curse (I just picked that up on mine) - might this be it, if you die by this curse?
Nope, it won't kill you. The green ghost is created from a witch casting a haunting spell, failing, it backfiring on them and it killing them
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 05:25:51 PM »
I guess that's a method of which my sims will never die (Magic Hands LTR is fun)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
I guess that's a method of which my sims will never die (Magic Hands LTR is fun)
The only way I got the spell to fail with the witch, was to have no magical power left.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline ZoeLou

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 07:08:35 PM »
My crumplebottom sister failed with her magic about 50%, and the second had her magic at 100%. They were lower level witches but still. Is it wrong that I found it funny when the second sister died just after the first?m