Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 138801 times)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2013, 12:22:22 AM »
Twenty. Freaking. Kids. And apparently more?

Someone better give Nolan an award for that. Seriously.

Anyways, Everette's a little cutie. A lot of sims are very awkward-looking as children, but he's in the official Cute Club for me.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2013, 06:04:47 AM »
I'm sure Nolan has got an Achievement of some kind from that. Of course it's easy for the man, isn't it?

And Everette is toooo cute! I love his colour!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2013, 09:35:40 PM »
A lovely gift indeed...
I can't help feel sorry for Nolan though. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

You are more right than you know! Although Nolan has the "No Jealously" LTR so none of his lady friends mind, the rest of the town knows of his cheating ways and considers him a dirtbag--including the Dojo household. Still, at least he's fulfilled his LTW to raise five children.

Must . . . resist urge . . . to pinch . . . Everette's cheeks . . .

Seriously, I don't really gush over children and toddler sims (they all look really similar to me), but that has to be one of the most adorable child sims ever produced.

Haha, Everette really is a cutie! I don't care for children much myself, but playing a dynasty has given me a new appreciation of at least sim children. I look forward to seeing how they grow up, and I love seeing certain facial features stay in the family line.

Twenty. Freaking. Kids. And apparently more?

Someone better give Nolan an award for that. Seriously.

Anyways, Everette's a little cutie. A lot of sims are very awkward-looking as children, but he's in the official Cute Club for me.

I propose that so many rainboos is reward enough!  ;D

I'm sure Nolan has got an Achievement of some kind from that. Of course it's easy for the man, isn't it?

And Everette is toooo cute! I love his colour!

I'm sure he would have, if I ever bothered to log in to get achievements. Maybe I should check those out sometime.

And The Rainbow Grows

When Nolan came home from the hospital, he got his make-over. Like Owen, he decided a little bit of a beard was a suitable look for elderhood.

He paid a visit to Eugenia's a couple days later to check up on the girls and help with their toddler training.

Kimberly aged up with Pablo's blond hair.

Lorena aged up with Samura's yellow eyes. Show of those eyes for the camera, sweetie! Don't be shy!

He also stopped by to visit Christopher Quarles. His latest twins with her aged up to toddler as well--Dina (in Jasen's arms) and Marie (in the background).

Jasen, by the way, somehow became a witch! Yay for story progression.

Owen, meanwhile, ran into three of Nolan's children while visiting the consignment shop.

From left to right they are Marissa, Mandy, and Charles. All of them are children of Sophie Rodgers and Nolan, but their features are all Sophie. Mandy looks like she could be a clone!

On the morning of Everette's teen birthday, Pablo stopped by to wish his great-grandchild happy birthday.

I don't think Everette was too happy about it though. Apparently the grumpy trait makes him irritable around ghosts.

He cheered up quick enough, however, when he got to have cake.

He woke everyone up early, so he could age up before the school bus came, which is why most everybody is in their jammies.

Since he got Carmen's hair, I figured I'd dress him in a similar color scheme to Carmen's. Here he is, and quite a handsome teen!

So far his traits are Loves the Outdoors, Grumpy, Photographer's Eye, and Proper. He gets the brooding trait on his next birthday, also in honor of Carmen.

Gage tutored Everette again, completing the final challenge to supermax his logic skill.

Everette met Marissa Rodgers at school, so he invited her over for a visit.

She was quite charmed, I think, by his proper manners, because she agreed to go to prom with him!

I was delighted to find that they can interact romantically! Apparently, The Sims considers your grandma's brother's children to be distantly enough related to allow for it. It's a little odd because everyone in the household except for Everette realizes that they're related, but hey, I'm not exactly going to take issue. A rainbow spouse will increase my odds for a rainbow heir, so flirt away!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2013, 09:40:31 PM »
He's a green James Dean.  That babyface is devastating! 

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2013, 10:06:43 PM »
Everette and Marissa . . . sitting in a tree . . . (making rainbow) N-O-O-B-O-O-S. Everette and Marissa . . . Marissa and Everette . . . M and E . . . E hearts M . . . it's just too cute! Everette is extremely handsome, and reminds me very much of Carmen. I wonder why?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »

He's a green James Dean.  That babyface is devastating! 

Is it weird that I feel like a proud parent (or how I imagine one would feel) when people compliment my sims? I know I had nothing to do with it, yet I still beam happily as if I was somehow responsible for them turning out well! Okay, yeah, that's probably a little weird.

Everette and Marissa . . . sitting in a tree . . . (making rainbow) N-O-O-B-O-O-S. Everette and Marissa . . . Marissa and Everette . . . M and E . . . E hearts M . . . it's just too cute! Everette is extremely handsome, and reminds me very much of Carmen. I wonder why?

I'm glad you think so, too! He's a proper sim, so I like to think that he's quite dapper! It's nice to see Carmen's genetics preserved in a future immortal like that.

Two Down . . .

Leisure Day rolled around and everybody wanted to throw a pool party. It seemed like a good opportunity for the rest of the family to get to know Nolan's children, so I invited them.

Erica Wolf decided to show up, too. I guess werewolves, being such savage creatures, don't have a very good fashion sense!

Well, it's all fun and games, they say, until somebody gets hurt.

Yup, Grim decided to crash the party and take Carmen to the afterlife at the ripe age of 100.

As so many had done before him, Carmen begged for more time.

I have to admit, this was one sim I wasn't ready to let go of. In a dynasty, you're usually ready for spouses to move on, but I'd gotten really attached to Carmen. I'm glad Everette looks so much like him. Sometimes I see Everette and for a second I think it's Carmen. It's a nice reminder.

His passing was hard on everyone. Carmen had always been shy, so in order to keep him from getting negative moodlets, I had taken special care to make sure every member of the house stayed friends with him. I think Samura and Gwenyth felt it the most, though.

It weird how sims have a mind of their own. When I left them to act autonomously, Samura was always seeking out Carmen to chat and brag about her broom riding.

Carmen, however, was always seeking out Gwenyth. Always.

No one was much in the mood to party after that, so the Dojo household packed up early and headed home.

Grim didn't give them much time to recoup. He showed up just two days later to claim another member.

So they dealt with their losses the sensible way.

By stuffing their faces with pie, of course!

Both a son and a son-in-law, gone. Yes, Samura, it's been a messy week.

Oh, and, I mean that literally too. Might want to go wash your face.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2013, 10:18:23 PM »
I honestly forgot that Carmen was still alive. Poor Samura and Gwenyth . . .
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2013, 11:12:15 PM »
A bit behind so...Welcome to Everette, the mini Carmen. R.I.P Carmen and Owen. Samura has had a pretty messy week.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Louise56

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:23 AM »
R.I.P Carmen and Owen. Poor Samura, she had a hard week indeed. The pie on the face is funny though.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2013, 07:25:50 PM »
Wow, two family members in one day. Poor Dojo Dynasty :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2013, 09:05:41 PM »
I honestly forgot that Carmen was still alive. Poor Samura and Gwenyth . . .

Whoops, I apparently wasn't including him into the story much, then! Haha, oh well, it's hard when they aren't up to much anymore.

A bit behind so...Welcome to Everette, the mini Carmen. R.I.P Carmen and Owen. Samura has had a pretty messy week.

Glad you got caught up, then! "Messy" seemed like a fitting theme, seeing as Owen died at home while everyone else was in the middle of that pie eating contest!

R.I.P Carmen and Owen. Poor Samura, she had a hard week indeed. The pie on the face is funny though.

I was surprised it stayed on there! I figured it would disappear right after the contest, so when I saw her flying home on her broom with it, I had to snag a shot for laughs.

Wow, two family members in one day. Poor Dojo Dynasty :(

I think it was really a day later, or maybe two, I forget. Still, very close proximity!

A Prom Date for a Proper Sim

Everette continued to romance the lovely Marissa Rodgers.

Marissa: "What? Flowers, for me?"

Everette: "They're as purple as you are, gorgeous!"

Everette: "And, I have to tell you something: I must confess that I'm terribly attracted to you! Might I have a kiss?"

Marissa: "You might. Try and find out!"

Everette: "See you at school tomorrow!"

Marissa: "Okay!" *giggles*

While Everette made it to school on time, eager to hang out with Marissa, his father Gage was quite late.

The local ghosts decided to play a prank on him and frighten him on his way out to work.

Annalove: "Great idea, Pablo! It's nice having another ghost around."

Well, enjoy it while you can, Pablo. You and your ghostly cooking skills are too risky to keep around. The second that grave of yours re-appears it's off to the family graveyard lot with you!

He gets in a few more laughs while he can.

Ah, good times.

Anyway, Everette met a couple of new students at school--Dina and Marie Quarles--freshly aged up to teen.

They invited him home after school, so he went.

Here's Dina, with eyes as grey as the rain she's in.

And Marie, with a face hauntingly similar to Samura's.

Only a couple of days after that, he also met Lorena and Kimberly Dent at school--also freshly aged up to teen.

Lorena, with her yellow eyes.

And Kimberly, looking quite a bit like a blue version of Gwenyth.

And, Everette, you're still going to the prom with Marissa?

Everette: Um, sure. *whistles innocently*

Oh, boy.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2013, 09:07:29 PM »
I vote Lorena!
(OMG it's all the teenagers from that Christmas chapter! Gasp!)
Or Dina. Y'know, it's all good.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2013, 09:13:25 PM »
I still ship Everette/Marissa, which has no bearing on the fact that Marissa is a palate-swap of the lovely Sophie Rodgers, no sir.

SimBlip

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2013, 10:51:32 PM »
Yay! Finally caught up!
You've been going at this firing all cylinders, Rhoxi!
So, so sorry to see Carmen go. He was one of my favourites since the beginning. I love the picture of him all sparkly before he goes, though. What a very special Sim he was!
Saying that, Owen's demise was pretty sad too.
As for the latest developments... Kimberley seems sooo cute. Not sure she has the yellow eyes, though. But then again, it's not all about genetics, is it? Only love can take a Dojo over the rainbow and back.  ;D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2013, 01:40:09 AM »
I think Everette and Kimberly would look nice together^^

anything