Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 138768 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2013, 12:22:29 PM »
I'm torn between Kristie and Cher Lea.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #241 on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:53 PM »
I'm stuck between Lea and Doreen. Doreen has Samura's eyes and a certain alliterative quality that I love, but Lea is good-looking, too. Too many choices!  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2013, 01:42:52 PM »
Thanks everyone who commented on the line up! Just a few points: Kristie actually doesn't have yellow eyes. She was born human and as a toddler they were brown. I think it's just the vampire shine that makes them look yellow. Also, Marci is the only witch in the bunch--which would be nice to bring back into the family line (Samura's the only Dojo witch). I consider Tammy's insane and neurotic traits to be a plus sign in her favor, as I love those traits in sims! Both Doreen and Tammy have the large, tilted "Samura" eyes. I agree with a lot of you that Kristie is really quite striking. Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing what's in store for each of these girls and for Darcy! Thanks for reading.

The Ways We Cope

Darcy aged up to young adult with a quiet home birthday.

Here he is after a make-over. Looking quite sophisticated, I think!

First things first, Darcy graduated from high school.

Unfortunately, Marie started to feel a bit woozy during the ceremony. She thought she would step outside for a second to clear her head and get some fresh air.

Little did she know that it was actually Grim that had called her away from her grandson's graduation. She took Grim's hand quite willingly.

Marie: "They have food where we're going? Great, let's go! I'm starving."

After the ceremony, the family was quite distressed to realize that Marie would not be rejoining them.

They each coped with their loss in their own way.

Samura and Percival worked out some grief through a friendly sparring match.

Darcy also decided that exercise was the answer.

Darcy: "Aaaaaah! Why am I doing this again?"

Because I think the forum will enjoy seeing you with muscles!

Darcy and Everette, however, drowned their sorrows through quite a different method.

Gage plants his first kiss on Tammy Runyon.

While Everette steals a smooch from Lea Rodgers.

Look out, Moonlight Falls, the Dojo bachelors are on the loose!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2013, 02:04:13 PM »
What? I guess those girls are out of the running for Darcy! I hope so, anyway. Sharing girls with your grandfather--eurgh. He looks really great, he suits glasses very well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2013, 04:45:11 PM »
I still thinks it's awesome that you've managed to keep the colour alive this far along, I especially love Darcy's genie shade of blue.  :)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2013, 08:55:34 PM »
What? I guess those girls are out of the running for Darcy! I hope so, anyway. Sharing girls with your grandfather--eurgh. He looks really great, he suits glasses very well.

Well, I'm not above having him steal his grandfather's girlfriend, if it comes to it, but it certainly signals my intent not to bring either of them into the household as Darcy's bride. I mean, I guess if all the others die or something he would, but yeah . . . it would be weird. I'm glad the glasses suited him. I was like, man, I haven't had anyone with glasses yet. So I tried it on him and was glad it worked.

I still thinks it's awesome that you've managed to keep the colour alive this far along, I especially love Darcy's genie shade of blue.  :)

I think it's awesome, too! I have a special fondness for the blue sims, so it was nice to finally get one.

The Aging Sports Star

For Percival's elder birthday, the family threw a party at The Toadstool. It's a shame to see those muscles go, but old age comes even for the sound in body.

Percival: "Yes, that's right, just one more promotion! Thanks for checking in, Auntie Wolff."

Samura and Shawnya seemed very unimpressed with each other.

Percival blew out the candles, surrounded by a mass of Dojo relatives.

As you can see, Doreen aged up to young adult, and is looking considerably less awkward.

You may also remember Tawyna Barrios, Owen's werewolf daughter with Savannah Barrios. She finally aged up to teen!

I'm not sure if its just the wolfness, but I think her eyes may actually be yellow! Unfortunately, her little brother Perry is still a child.

Also unfortunately, this picture is the last you will see of Kimberly alive. She was Darcy's original intended bride.

She died in a fire shortly after the party. I think it's nice to remember her with her face shoved into a mountain of cake! I was really looking forward to finally bringing her into the household. *sigh*

I spotted her ghost in the graveyard some time later.

Anyway, after the party, Percival got his elder make-over. Here he is:

Only a few days later, Percival earned his final promotion and sat down for his first ambrosia.

Sparkles wash over him, and Percival is immortal.

Percival Dojo: Immortal the Fifth
Supermax: Gardening
Career: Professional Sports
LTW: Perfect Garden
LTRs: Super Green Thumb, Body Sculptor, Climation Control Unit
Building: Bloom Institute of Wellness
Property: Varg's Tavern
Black Ops: Jog Everywhere, Save the Herding, Allow Me to Introduce Myself, Uncommonly Good, Eating Contest, Some Fine Crepes
BFFs: Trista Partridge, Larissa Goff, Latanya Van Gould, Kain Fortune, Erica Wolff, Marci Runyon
Portraits and Sculptures for all life stages: complete

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
Wow, Tawnya is lovely! So is Doreen . . . my vote still goes towards Kristie!

I love the shot of Shawnya and Samura! Isn't it hilarious when sims find each other oh-so-boring?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »
f you can cure a ghost of being a werewolf, you could possibly if it's allowed add Kimberly the fire ghost to your household under the oh my ghost op if you can get it to fire, (pun half intended) and then if generation seven ended up being a fire ghost, it doesn't matter much since she'll eventually be human, plus ghosts are allowed in the household, and it's more likely that generation seven will be human than ghost.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2013, 11:02:09 PM »
Since Kimberley died after the start of the game, resurrecting her is a no-go.

Oh, and hurray for Percival!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
And isn't Oh My Ghost disallowed?

By samoht04

Louise56

« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2013, 05:40:05 AM »
Congrats with your fifth immortal! ;D

thesweetestpea

« Reply #251 on: February 07, 2013, 04:33:36 AM »
And isn't Oh My Ghost disallowed?

Yes, it is. Ghosts may only be resurrected if they were dead when the game began, and not with the opportunity. This has been made very clear several times on the challenge board.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #252 on: February 07, 2013, 08:53:04 PM »
f you can cure a ghost of being a werewolf, you could possibly if it's allowed add Kimberly the fire ghost to your household under the oh my ghost op if you can get it to fire, (pun half intended) and then if generation seven ended up being a fire ghost, it doesn't matter much since she'll eventually be human, plus ghosts are allowed in the household, and it's more likely that generation seven will be human than ghost.

Yeah, I'm afraid Kimberly is out of the question. Only "original" townies ghosts can be added to household or cured with Potent Cure Elixirs. My plotting for dynasty spouses has made me ask bizarre questions, though, and I've learned that it is possible to use a ghost (any ghost) to be the father of generation eight. So yeah, just think about the weird possibilities!

Congrats with your fifth immortal! ;D

Since Kimberley died after the start of the game, resurrecting her is a no-go.

Oh, and hurray for Percival!

Percival thanks you for the congratulations!

Loves Old and New

Several days after Percival's elder birthday, it was time for Shawnya's elder birthday.

Here she is after a rather uninspired elder make-over:

Gwenyth decided that she needed to get to know her son's new girlfriend, Tammy Runyon.

Gwenyth: "Move it, you puny vampiress! Go! Go!"

I don't think Tammy appreciated being put through the ringer. She decided to get Gwenyth back by intimidating her with her brilliant, large fangs.

Tammy: "Hisss!"

Tammy: "Boo!"

Daredevil that she is, Gwenyth just seemed to love it.

Gwenyth: "Whoo! How cool! Okay, you have permission to date my son."

Well, whatever works, just so they get along, right?

Maybe seeing Gage moving on and finding a new partner got Gwenyth to thinking about the past.

She decided to visit the graveyard and ran into Carmella Hai--mother of her deceased husband Carmen.

Gwenyth: "Carmella, hi! How's death?"

Carmella: "Oh, you know. Same old, same old."

Gwenyth: "I was hoping to run into Carmen. When you see him next, can you pass on a message? I . . . I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do when this dynasty business is all over. Do you think he'd mind coming back to the living and sharing another life with me? You know, one that wouldn't be obsessed with fulfilling dynasty requirements?"

Carmella: "Of course, I'll pass on the message, dear. And I'm sure he'd be happy to. He still talks about you constantly."

Gwenyth: "Thanks, Carmella. It was nice to see you again."

Of course, Gwenyth and Gage weren't the only ones in the house thinking about their romantic futures.

Everette convinces Lea Rodgers to be his girlfriend. Who could resist that handsome green devil?

They even decided to try for nooboo!

And what about Darcy, you may wonder?

Well, he's still going steady with Doreen, his girlfriend from high school, but I think there's one girl in particular that's starting to catch his eye.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #253 on: February 07, 2013, 09:11:41 PM »
I approve of the radioactive-green Kristie.

And that exchange between Gwenyth and Carmella was just too sweet. <3

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #254 on: February 07, 2013, 10:40:08 PM »
So many cradle robbers.  Haha. Darcy should go for Kristie! She's so pretty and bright!

By samoht04

anything