Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 138796 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, in the second to last picture, I could have sworn it was another meteor.

Oh wow, I didn't even think about that! That would have been epic: Darcy galloping away on horseback, just inches ahead of the meteor.

Darcy, Bennet, and Bingley. I love it oh so much. Darcy has the equestrian trait? Well that just fits.

So many adorable nooboos! Latanya is quite lovely. I do get sick of townies reusing the same names over and over though  :-\ 

Yeah, there's quite a few Waylons in town. Latanya has some of the family resemblance too, which is nice! Her eyes aren't tilted, but she does have some of Samura's broad, flat nose.

So many lovely nooboos! Nice job planning ahead for a multitude of colorful spouses! At this rate, the rainboos will never run out!

Let's hope so! That's the goal, and I'm getting quite close!

There's something about an attractive male sim on horseback ...

Oh, Freddy . . . Come back, Freddy!

So, how about it, Shawnya? How ya feeling?
Shawnya: "Me? Why I feel as young and spritely as the day I married into this family!"
Crap. This could take awhile, guys.

You really have me in stichtes, Rhoxi!
Keep riding them horses, Darcy... plenty time for nooboos later.  :P

Haha, thanks SimBlip. I'm glad its funny and not just downright mean. I do tend to pick on Shawnya quite a bit, but really lady: move on! And stop flirting! She did give me Darcy though, so I guess I can't be too unhappy with her, right?

Candidate for the Next Generation (and Shawnya Finally Kicks the Bucket!)

While Gage and Everette had plenty more children about town, I think I'll stop with the nooboo pictures and just stick with showing you some of the best potential candidates to father the final generation. (Wow, can you believe it's already starting to creep up on us? The Final Generation!)

Anyway, our best candidates are:

Dominique Rodgers, rainbow skin with Marivell's imaginary friend bright blue eyes.

Waylon Runyon, rainbow skin and possibly yellow eyes.

Adan Van Gould, rainbow skin and Carmen's grey striped hair.

Although he's quite a bit older, Lester Rodgers (long lived fairy child of Sophie Rodgers and Nolan Dojo) would like to remind you that he is still available to father the final generation.

While he has only rainbow skin and no other unique physical characteristics to contribute, there is something to be said for him having hung around waiting for the last five generations or so for his chance to be a part of the Dojo family.

He does the smustle, pointedly showing off his skinny rear.

Lester: "Oh yeah, check this hot stuff out! Come on, ladies. You know you want to root for me!"

The family throws one of its many parties to get to know the extended family.

Oh goodness, was Shawnya flirting again? What's she done this time?

Doreen: "Boo, Shawnya! Boo! Hurry up and die, I want to get married and have a nooboo!"

Well, I guess that convinced Shawnya. She decided to leave the very next day. I think she finally realized that no matter how long she hung around, she was not going to live to see her grandchild. That's the way it works for generation seven: room for spouse and child, but no grandparents.

She welcomed death gladly, maybe it's because the family had stopped being welcoming to her.

So everyone, are we ready for wedding? Is Doreen still young enough? Yup! Just barely though. Shawnya kicks the bucket when Darcy is five days from becoming an elder and Doreen is just four days. Wedding! Nooboo! Pronto!

Here's Doreen after a make-over.

Next up: wedding and nooboo! Huzzah!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2013, 08:24:16 PM »
Woot!

....Just how broken is your family tree by now?

Oh! And Adan looks a lot like Gage.... but Dominique is adorable too^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #272 on: February 13, 2013, 08:55:00 PM »
While Darcy and Everette had plenty more children about town, I think I'll stop with the nooboo pictures and just stick with showing you some of the best potential candidates to father the final generation. (Wow, can you believe it's already starting to creep up on us? The Final Generation!)

I'm pretty sure you mean Gage...

But woo! Sorry, I am not voting for Mr. Skinny Butt. Adan looks so much like Everette!

I laughed out loud when Shawnya died. IS that the worst thing ever? I sound like a terrible person. I blame you, Rhoxi, for writing it so funny. "Come on, die already!" "Well, fine then! Why didn'tcha say so!" Whew, what a close one! Glad they made it in time! Good on Shawnya for finally dying. I'm sorry I didn't like you better.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »
I vote for Adan Van Gould! He is just so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . HUGGABLE!

It's sad that Shawnya died (not really, at this point, considering how long we've waited) but nooboo! I love those nooboos . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #274 on: February 13, 2013, 09:23:31 PM »
I vote for Walon! He's got some yellow-y looking eyes!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #275 on: February 13, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »
Adan is adorable. I hope generation seven picks him or Dominique.

SimBlip

« Reply #276 on: February 13, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »
Hehe! She did kick the bucket in style!
As for the new (and last ?) daddy to be... I leave it all in your capable hands.
Brilliant update!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:58 PM »

Woot!

....Just how broken is your family tree by now?

Oh! And Adan looks a lot like Gage.... but Dominique is adorable too^^

It's actually not! The family tree is intact, but Doreen and Marie were able to marry into the family anyway. I guess your grandparent's sibling's child is distant enough to marry?

I'm pretty sure you mean Gage...

But woo! Sorry, I am not voting for Mr. Skinny Butt. Adan looks so much like Everette!

I laughed out loud when Shawnya died. IS that the worst thing ever? I sound like a terrible person. I blame you, Rhoxi, for writing it so funny. "Come on, die already!" "Well, fine then! Why didn'tcha say so!" Whew, what a close one! Glad they made it in time! Good on Shawnya for finally dying. I'm sorry I didn't like you better.

Whoops, I did mean Gage! Thanks. Yeah, it just seemed like Lester was really campaigning for some attention there when he started dancing all by himself at the party.

I vote for Adan Van Gould! He is just so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . HUGGABLE!

It's sad that Shawnya died (not really, at this point, considering how long we've waited) but nooboo! I love those nooboos . . .

I vote for Walon! He's got some yellow-y looking eyes!

Adan is adorable. I hope generation seven picks him or Dominique.

Votes for each candidate this time. Nice!

Hehe! She did kick the bucket in style!
As for the new (and last ?) daddy to be... I leave it all in your capable hands.
Brilliant update!  ;D

Thanks. The next generation and I will have some nice options to chose from!

The Couple Who Waited a Lifetime

Now that our dearly departed Shawnya had finally seen fit to leave us, it was time for Darcy and Doreen to get married.

Look out, we've got sappy face!

It was a small wedding, with only a couple of the family members as witnesses, but the evening atmosphere made everything lovely.

Darcy: "My bride, at long last!"

The newly weds get a little frisky.

Then they both decide it's time to get more frisky upstairs!

I love the way they each decide to leave by a different route. It's like a dramatic stage exit!

End scene!

And cut to: upstairs, Darcy's bedroom.

Doreen realizes she's pregnant and begins chowing down on watermelons.

She breaks the good news to Darcy.

Doesn't Doreen look lovely in front of the cherry blossoms? It really matches her skin!

Darcy is very excited.

Later that night, Doreen goes into labor.

Doreen: "Holy crap, this thing is bigger around than a soccer ball!"

Doreen: "GET . . .  IT . . . OUT!!!!!"

Sheesh, touchy touchy! I think we'd better leave Doreen alone for now and give her some privacy.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #278 on: February 15, 2013, 10:24:47 PM »
NO! Let us see the rainboo!!! (It is a rainboo, right? Aw, who am I kidding? Of course it is!) Where are you little nooboo? :-\
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #279 on: February 15, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »
How are Everette and Gage able to procreate with Nolan's children and other rainboos that are still around?

And yay - rainboo seventh gen~

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2013, 11:54:16 PM »
At this point, the thing I'm most curious to hear is the kiddo's name! Every Sim born to this household so far has had a good name, and I'm curious to hear the newest one.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2013, 01:44:51 AM »
How are Everette and Gage able to procreate with Nolan's children and other rainboos that are still around?

Most of the Sims they are procreating with must be life states that have extended lifes.

I can't believe you leave us on a cliffhanger like that. Good work...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: February 16, 2013, 02:15:01 AM »
Most of the Sims they are procreating with must be life states that have extended lifes.

They're also either Nolan or Dewayne's children and Nolan was Gwyneth's brother and Everette and Gage are generations four and three respectively, and back then Everette married a Nolan child, which every one saw as a relative except him, and I believe Dewayne was a Nolan child too.....so how are things plausible~?

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #283 on: February 16, 2013, 02:56:53 AM »
They're also either Nolan or Dewayne's children and Nolan was Gwyneth's brother and Everette and Gage are generations four and three respectively, and back then Everette married a Nolan child, which every one saw as a relative except him, and I believe Dewayne was a Nolan child too.....so how are things plausible~?
I think the game only recognizes direct lines (+grandparent, parent, child) and first cousins. Second cousins and onward are fair game.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #284 on: February 16, 2013, 08:42:11 PM »

NO! Let us see the rainboo!!! (It is a rainboo, right? Aw, who am I kidding? Of course it is!) Where are you little nooboo? :-\

Wait no longer! Here she is!

Well, Everette can procreate with Nolan's children. After all, his wife Marie was one! They are his grandmother's brother's children. Gage however, can only procreate with Dewayne's children but not Nolan's. Nolan's kids are his cousins. As one of Nolan's kids, Dewayne's kids are therefore second cousins.

At this point, the thing I'm most curious to hear is the kiddo's name! Every Sim born to this household so far has had a good name, and I'm curious to hear the newest one.

Thank you! This name is one of my favorites, so I hope you enjoy it. I had actually intended this to be the name of the final generation, and for Gen 7 to be named Darcy. Then I couldn't think of a good name for Gen 6, and well, he was going to be either an equestrian or a nectar maker, so Darcy seemed apt.

I couldn't just make it too easy on you, now! ;D

I think the game only recognizes direct lines (+grandparent, parent, child) and first cousins. Second cousins and onward are fair game.

I think so too. It's weird, Darcy realizes that Samura is his relative, even though there's no "Great-great-great grandmother" title because they have a direct line. When it comes to non-direct lines, or maybe just outside of the household, the game gets confused more easily.

Shawnya's Final Gift

With one last push, sparkles flood over Doreen.

She proudly presents: Lilith Dojo, generation seven!

Gage: "I don't understand. She's . . . a greyboo? Was Mara Nix on the greyscale?"

Samura: "Don't be silly! She's a blueboo, just like Darcy. I guess Shawnya came through for us after all."

Just think, if on some level the game hadn't considered Shawnya to be blue, Darcy and Lilith would be normal colored sims. Kinda makes me feel bad for wanting her to die so hard. And hey, don't be sad it's not a rainboo! Frankly, as long as I have as many different odd colors as I can get, I'm a happy watcher. Besides, who knows? The final generation might just jump back onto the rainbow slider.

All too soon, but not soon enough, it's time for Lilith's first birthday.

Notice Hailey Fortune's zombie staring in ominously through the window. I think she's sad her daughter Kristie wasn't the spouse; if she had been, Hailey would be looking at her grandchild right now. Alas, poor Kristie.

Lilith ages up, cute as a button!

Here she is after a mirror make-over.

In the morning, the family also celebrates Doreen's elder birthday. Here's one last hilarious shot of her looking young and vivacious.

Then the back-aches set in.

She feels better after a make-over.

Now for some brief toddler spam: enjoy!

Up next: Darcy's elder birthday and more toddler cuteness!

anything