Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 139715 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #420 on: March 03, 2013, 02:43:18 PM »
Fan-tas-tic! I love Samura in the last picture!

That ending was so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . so . . . awesome! I can't wait to read Gwenyth's Dynasty, which I hope will be a Life States since Gwenyth is such a beautiful young adult.

I've loved this dynasty since the very beginning, and it's so sad and so wonderful to see it end.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ForgivingSoul

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #421 on: March 03, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »
Oh that's so amazing!! I love the ending so much!  :D can't wait to see more Dojo action ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #422 on: March 03, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
What an amazing ending. One of the best, I think. I loved how everyone is going off to do their own things. Are you going to play all of those stories? Also, I think I missed Rhoxi getting engaged to Lester somewhere--all I knew was she wanted to and next thing I know they're getting married! I too hope that Gwyneth's Dynasty will be Life States, especially since Samura gave her some witchitude...
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #423 on: March 03, 2013, 06:43:12 PM »
The toast to Samura was so sweet! I'm glad Darcy gets more time with Doreen (and in France, too). He was my favorite Immortal. No disrespect to the others, of course.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #424 on: March 03, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »
Clap, clap, clap!!! Outstanding dynasty and story, have to agree it's one of the best.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2013, 07:58:32 PM »
Congratulations on finally finishing, Rhoxi! Your colorful girls and guys have become one of my favorite stories and I will be very sad to see them go. You've done an amazing job on this dynasty and I'll be reading your next one quietly from the corner too. :)

Offline MiyuMiyu

• Nooboo
« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2013, 08:47:04 PM »
This was just spectacular. It was so spectacular, in fact, that I broke my rule of just lurking on this forum to post and tell you exactly how great it was. My only question- (yes, I'm really THAT impatient) is whether Gwenyth will be starting her own Dynasty with Carmen, or if she won't get him back until the end of the Dynasty? I'd be heartbroken to see her have to have a baby with another man in order to get her true love back. D:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #427 on: March 04, 2013, 12:40:33 AM »

I haven't been responding to comments, since some of the answers would've been giving away the end of the story, so I figured I would address some of the thought provoking comments now. And, you know, maybe just ramble on for a bit for those curious to read!

It's so nice to see everyone again!  Did everyone's favorite unfaithful genie get resurrected?  I don't remember seeing her ...

Technically, everyone who played a part in the story got resurrected for the purpose of getting that big family screenshot. Story wise, though? Shawnya is dead, dead, dead. Did I mention dead?

I love Samura's pose in the group shot.

Speaking of Samura, I like how she looks to be perma-dead. I don't think I've seen that in a Dynasty before, so kudos to that.

Thanks! It was a lucky moment to pause. Samura has the disciplined trait, so she periodically puts her hands behind her back and does a very military type pose. I happened to pause the game right as she was going to do that.

I know the Ghosts of Twinbrook's founder died, but that was part of the story from the beginning. (Although I didn't mean to steal that ending, I had this part planned before I read it!) It always struck me as a good ending for a dynasty founder. I mean, come on, they've lived for eight generations! Maybe it's just their time. If Fred Gilbert had made it to the end, he would've died too--though for very different reasons. Anyway, I'm glad you like it!

Whoa. I just read the whole Dynasty, and I must say, it was amazing! Congratulations on finishing it, and I can't wait to read about Gwenyth's adventures!

Seriously Rhoxi, parents are worried you're turning into some sort of trashy woohoo author! I mean, "Chained to My Desk"?? Let's get some more appropriate titles, please.

This part was my favourite throughout the whole dynasty! It really made me chuckle  ;D

Haha, I'm glad some one enjoyed that joke! I put that for a story title before thinking, wow--that does not at all sound like a children's book! Of course, then the movie Secretary came to mind.

What an amazing ending. One of the best, I think. I loved how everyone is going off to do their own things. Are you going to play all of those stories? Also, I think I missed Rhoxi getting engaged to Lester somewhere--all I knew was she wanted to and next thing I know they're getting married! I too hope that Gwyneth's Dynasty will be Life States, especially since Samura gave her some witchitude...

I probably could have made it more clear, but Rhoxi and Lester's wedding was sort of like an arranged one. That update began with Lilith asking Rhoxi how she was holding up. Rhoxi says she's nervous about meeting Lester for the first time, but isn't at all worried about marrying him! It seemed very much like something her whimsical, childish character would think. Maybe I shouldn't have edited out an extra photo that I had of Rhoxi shaking Lester's hand and saying, "Nice to finally meet you, ready to get married?" And Lester saying, "Absolutely!"

And yes, to some degree or another, you'll get to see what happens with each of the characters as a part of Gwenyth's Dojo Dynasty.

This was just spectacular. It was so spectacular, in fact, that I broke my rule of just lurking on this forum to post and tell you exactly how great it was. My only question- (yes, I'm really THAT impatient) is whether Gwenyth will be starting her own Dynasty with Carmen, or if she won't get him back until the end of the Dynasty? I'd be heartbroken to see her have to have a baby with another man in order to get her true love back. D:

I'm afraid I'll be breaking your heart then! According to challenge rules, you only get to start with your founder. Gwenyth will have to have a baby with someone other than Carmen, which I know is a little bit strange. Still, it'll be fairly casual. She'll "date" but not get re-married. A sperm donor, nothing more.

And thanks for the amazing compliment! It's so touching to hear about people who've been following the story, and I didn't even know!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #428 on: March 04, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
Rhoxi -

I formally welcome you to the Hall of Fame.  Your entry can be found here.   Congratulations again and again.   *confetti* 

Psst.  Don't let Artie try anything on Samura.  He's a dog you know.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #429 on: March 04, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »
Congratulations on finishing your dynasty.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #431 on: March 09, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
Just read the story all the way through, it was amazing! Big congratulations on finishing! Off to start reading the new Dynasty!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #432 on: March 10, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
Congratulations! It was so much fun to read about your colourful dynasty!  :D
And good luck to Gwenyth!

SimBlip

« Reply #433 on: March 31, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
Congratulations, Rhoxi! Not only for finishing the challenge and making HOF, but also for writing a lovely story about it. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #434 on: April 14, 2013, 12:33:49 AM »
Thanks, everyone! I still love checking this thread and finding comments!

I just wanted to add that I am uploading characters to the Swap Shop. Please remember to comply with the forum rule about using other peoples's characters in a story and ask permission first. If you don't see the character you're looking for, just ask and I'll be happy to share. Thanks, and enjoy!