Author Topic: The Mole Interactive Story Completed: The Epilogue  (Read 138924 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Mole Interactive Story Completed: The Epilogue
« Reply #570 on: October 10, 2012, 06:07:11 AM »
Oh yes! I thought it was very fun and interesting, a genre all its own.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #571 on: October 10, 2012, 11:35:01 AM »
Thanks everyone!

Basically from the first Challenge I had chosen the three people I thought it could be, in a way I guess it was lucky that Sstarr went out because she was on of them!  :P Autumn was also one of my suspicions but was third on my list. So basically it was between Bo and Sstarr and then Sstarr went out, luckily I had chosen to go for Bo that Execution Round and so I stuck with her. I stuck with her mainly because I thought if I'm still here I must be right because all my answers were based entirely on her.

I'm quite surprised anyone thought I was the Mole though, I didn't really try to be the Mole or to not try. Was it the Building Descriptions thing because honestly I had terrible descriptions to work with. :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #572 on: October 10, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »
Congratulations Fez and Samoht! Well done!  :D

I also thought Jordan was the mole. Although, I stopped thinking of him as the mole when Carrots got eliminated. I still wasn't sure of anything so I went with him one more time for the final quiz ( or two more times! ). Yep, I guess I'm just terrible at games like this. I became suspicious of every single contestant during the contest and had no idea what I was doing!

Overall, I think I really enjoyed my time at the mole. It was such a great idea and the challenges were so fun to play. So thank you, Audren!

Thomas, I think my description was really terrible and I apologize for that! It was around 2-3 AM here when I wrote the description and sent it, and then in the morning I saw that it was really vague and embarrassing. So, sorry! I didn't really intend to sabotage! ( And then, I had just finished reading some riddles and thought I should give descriptions like that rather than just giving them straight!  ::)  )

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #573 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »
If I had been in this challenge, I myself would've probably chosen Autumn as the Mole. (and indeed I almost chose her as the Mole) I wouldn't have considered Bo for certain. Great job to samoht for doing so!

@samoht: The shift to Jordan beign suspected occured in the Third Challenge. Martin was the top suspect, and when he left, suspicion switched to you. (The Fourth Challenge certainly did not help matters, though it does benefit you that everybody suspected you)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
I actually thought Jordan was the Mole half the time. ::)

Great ending Audren! But a cliffhanger? >:( Lol.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #575 on: November 13, 2012, 07:46:26 AM »
I'm not entirely sure if it's clear, so I want to ask you readers a question. Is it clear what A. is doing in the last screenshot? I thought it was (sort of), but nobody's mentioned it at all, so I'm not sure.

Louise56

« Reply #576 on: November 13, 2012, 08:54:44 AM »
To me, it looks like he mourn the death of someone. That place is really beautiful!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #577 on: November 13, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
Yes, that's what it looks like to me too. He is mourning someone's urn, right? And I agree with Louise, it is beautiful.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #578 on: November 13, 2012, 05:37:58 PM »
Yes, he is mourning. I wasn't sure if the screenshot was clear, so I wanted to make sure. It'll come up again...   ;)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2012, 02:43:53 AM »
It's got to be something to do with Her. And I think she might be Her Faceless - Nameless' un-faced cousin (because neither ever show their faces).

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2013, 04:48:23 AM »
I had to bump this thread up when I saw an ad for an Australian version of the Mole. I instantly thought of this as soon as the presenter said 'You'd be a". I just hope the show will be as good as this series was.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2013, 06:52:51 AM »
I had to bump this thread up when I saw an ad for an Australian version of the Mole. I instantly thought of this as soon as the presenter said 'You'd be a". I just hope the show will be as good as this series was.

They would be an interesting thing to see! I wonder if I'll be able to find it here in the States. The Mole hasn't aired over here since 2008. Thanks for sharing, Gogowars!  :D