Author Topic: The Time Machine!  (Read 118768 times)

Offline Crimson

• Townie
Re: The Time Machine!
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »
So weird I've never fot a message about Late Night stuff and other upcoming expansions after my sim travels to the future.
That would be so cool you can get a book about simcity 7300 or something like that but none about the future sims games.
anyone have a cybernations account message me at nation ruler is twelve

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2010, 01:00:11 AM »
My Sim chanced upon the time machine in the consignment store, and he bought it as a curious item for his home.  He is a brave, workaholic Sim who has reached the top of the politics career "Head/Leader of the Free World", and he is proud of it and loves his work. Going into the time machine travel in the past, and he seemed to have encountered a bad experience and came out in a diferrent career!!! He has switched to the top of the business career... I thought the effect was temporary, but the career stuck with him as he emerged from the time machine! Nobody wanted him to be in the business career, not after he toiled hard to become the Leader of the Free World! I had to quit the game without saving ... the Sim family hid the time machine in their inventory, vowed not to play with it again in case something bad happens again... :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Ankaret

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2010, 08:06:59 AM »
I had a Sim change job because her HUSBAND was using the time machine once.  She wasn't in there, but I got a 'Torri spent some time as jester to a medieval king' message as she went past the machine cleaning house.  I was trying to get her to the top of the cookery career so that I could get the good fridge, and she'd already swapped jobs from using the time machine once - once to medicine, I think, and this time to education.  I tried to get her job back at the Hogan's Deep Sea Diner and they only offered her Ingredient Taster when she'd been a Line Cook before.  I was so annoyed I drowned her.

inclement

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:05 AM »
My Sim got one at a consignment store in Bridgeport, and took a ride to the past.

Came back with a new futuristic outfit (very odd), a picnic basket, and a boy-child.

Had to move them to a new apartment, then they wound up moving in with Matthew Hamming.

Naturally, celebrities are curious about big things in their garage, so he took a ride. And brought back Flame Fruit.

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2010, 03:46:52 PM »
I know someone already said this to you guys but welcome to the forum if I'm authorized to.
Yeah I went to the future and brought back a squatter's sink
anyone else bring home furniture?

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »
I went to the future and brought back a squatter's sink
anyone else bring home furniture?

I go to the future and bring back squat!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2010, 08:19:45 PM »
That sounds about right.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

peacegirl2299

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »
I had my couple try for baby in the past and the future. Got a child from the past that says he is my man's son and my woman's step-son! How that happened I'll never know! I got an elder from the future that is both of their daughter. Any ideas? My couple is green, and both kids are green so how could he be my woman's step-son? He looks just like her!
The same thing happened to me, except I didn't even try for a baby. She looks exactly like her "step-mom", though.

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2010, 02:28:12 PM »
How come they can both go in the time machine to woohoo but not to do exploring together?

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »
The same thing happened to me, except I didn't even try for a baby. She looks exactly like her "step-mom", though.
Lol yea that sounds right!  ;D

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2010, 04:49:17 AM »
Can Sims enter the time machine by themselves if they are set on high free will? Just curious. :)

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2010, 06:40:02 AM »
My free will is always the highest and I have a family of five YA-Elders and three time machines and I have never seen that happen.

Leto85

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
What exactly is the difference between normal time machines and master time machines? Do the last one never break or give bad moodlets, have an sort of paradox-proof button or so to prevent career-swapping or let sims bring back better items/clothing?

Offline TGBlank

• Occult
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »
Master time machine can give bad moodlets. I have yet to see it break tho.

Sara

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2010, 11:33:05 AM »
It breaks sometimes when you exit it, it can be repaired like any other appliance.