Author Topic: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)  (Read 23657 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)
« on: October 08, 2012, 04:21:12 AM »
Generation One;
Name: Ciaran Grey
Traits: Kleptomaniac, Evil, Lucky, Computer Whiz, Athletic
Skill:Athletics - maxed; 1/3 skill challenges
Career:Criminal - Level 5
Lifetime Wish:Master Thief
Lifetime Rewards:
Best Friends:Callisto Moon,
Special Ops:Add It Up, Counting The Loot, The Complete Circuit, Bursting With Energy, Simoleons Under The Table, Muscle Showdown.
Portraits:Young Adult, Adult
Sculptures:
Building: Grey Moon Books
Property:

Generation Two;
Name:Awen Grey
Traits: Artistic, Evil
Skill:
Career:
Lifetime Wish:
Lifetime Rewards:
Best Friends:
Special Ops:
Portraits: Toddler
Sculptures:
Building:
Property:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »
So...I more or less couldn't wait until I had more time to get farther than Week one; Day two before I let you all meet Ciaran.  :-[
Anyways, this is a different one than the idea I was talking to Fez about - that one's going to be in Barnacle Bay, and the last name in that one is Sparrow. So..... This is Ciaran Grey, founder of this Grey Immortal Dynasty.

He's awesome and orange.  ;D

Ciaran: And you'd better not have a problem with it! Crazy lady dragged me into this, and i'll freaking well do this on the first try; no old ladies are beatin' me!

Anna: I told him about the Dreamweavers, and now he wants to get this right on the first try. He also wants to meet Artie because he's also an awesome colour...and as muscular as he is or something. Plus, he's faintly related to the Grim Reapers. Oh yeah, here's the rest of him in his outfits.

Top left is athletic, bottom left formal, center swimwear, top right sleepwear and bottom right everyday.
I'll show Ciaran's start in Union Cove...his first week or so once I get farther in. I'm so excited~  ;D

Ciaran: You'd darn well better be excited; you're playing with me! Plus, i'm just amazing all around.
So...I hope you have fun seeing Ciaran's journey through the trials of immortality!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 03:03:19 PM »
Awesome start Anna! Good luck finishing on the first try!!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 03:11:31 PM »
I absolutely love his ears. ;D

I hope Union Cove serves you well. I might have failed there, but I miss it dearly.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 03:25:58 PM »
Yay, I got replies before I even posted the first chapter~ *dances*  ;D Thank you Esther, if I don't do it on the first try, Ciaran won't be happy, but you never know.
Hehe, I wanted Ciaran to be different. Thanks Trip, i'm having fun with Union Cove; I even spotted Pam and her hubby at the pet store one day, Seabody is one of my cook's co-workers, with Lori Dreamer as the boss, and another person I moved in has Elvis as his boss. You could always start again in Union Cove with another Dynasty or Legacy.  :D

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 01:33:14 PM »

Once a long, long, long time ago, the world was split into many, many regions. In each region there were two types of people; those who ruled and those who served. Each region had two different skin colours and you could tell who the servants were by such. Although, one region had dark brown servants and another had a chocolate brown ruling class. Of course, the rulers of the one region never visited the other because of their similarity in skin. People speculated the ruling class was either servants who had fooled the other region’s rulers that they were nobility, or they had the other servant type in their bloodline.

Each region has its own rules that changed every time a male falls off the council, councils being the ones that made the rules of the region. There were also the universal rules that spanned all regions, such as mating with the serving class gets you tortured, and thrown out, usually with the servant that you did the consorting with, if the servant wasn’t executed.

Over time, the rulers of different regions had political marriages, and some servants mated with those of other regions because they were in the bride’s entourage and would serve her in the new region. As it kept happening, the colours of the rulers began to blend to produce vibrant colours that were never around before. Also, more of the servants were breeding colours that were similar to different region rulers.

In the region called Jigoku, a hidden underground region that rarely interacted with the rest, the unthinkable happened. The ruling class; a yellowish-peach coloured skin, and the serving class; a reddish-peach, mated to bring about Falon, Leader. He was an orangeish-peach, and his mother – one of the ruling class – ran away with him to a hidden corner of Jigoku, because being underground, the network if tunnels and caverns is extensive. Over time, Falon grew and took care of his mother’s every need even as she grew weaker. You see, every member of the ruling class, and serving class, is bound to the region when they are newly born. The binding is looser, but also tighter on all females of the ruling class and males of the serving class, because they are usually the ones who are used for political marriages and the entourage. The binding can be undone, ready to be re-bound once the entourage entered the borders of their new home. Falon’s mother still had her binding but Falon had none, for she gave birth to him in secret and fled not long after.

Eventually, when Falon’s mother was really weak and Falon was strong, he found an old, abandoned exit to the surface, and he left the underground for the first time in his life. His mother died not long after Falon reached the surface, and he performed the rites that he had been taught in the long hours whenever they had stopped to rest. Once this was done, he set off to explore this new world.

Over time, the regions fell into disarray, the ruling classes and serving classes mingled freely, and a new world order was born. Many years later, Falon mated again and again, having many children, who continued to have children, until one dawn, an elderly orange woman named Nyla named her newborn grandson as Ciaran; her little dark one.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 03:54:37 AM »
The Beginning Of It All

Now, you’ve met Ciaran, learned some backstory, and you know where we’re going(or should), so let’s get this party started!

Ciaran: Why in the seven hells are you excited at an empty lot??? *mumbles* Crazy watcher…
Anna: What’d you say??
Ciaran: Nothing, you must be delusional.…Woman, why do I have to deal with you??
Anna: It’s an Immortal Dynasty….Unless you want to fail all of your requirements, and fail the dynasty as a result, then you need me…aka someone with a checklist of requirements, to keep you on track.
Ciaran: *Grumbles* Fine…..
Anna: Off to get housemates!
Ciaran: Housemates?!?!?

Ciaran: Your house is pretty and your husband is away…want me to stick around tonight to keep you warm, plus steal your stuff?

Next Morning….

Ciaran: Hello sexier twin of the sisters. *wiggles eyebrows*

Ciaran: You can have these flowers if you come live with me on my empty lot?
Anna: Your lines are odd…but strangely enough, they seem to work.
Ciaran: It’s probably the huge amount of luck that’s making it work…plus not letting them toss me out for being inappropriate.

Anna: Whoa, that's a major sappy face after just flowers!

Anna: Apparently a semi-permanent disgusted moodlet wasn’t enough to stop you from being a closet hopeless romantic.
Ciaran: Shut it woman.
Callisto: …Who are you talking to?
Ciaran: Move in with me and find out?

Anna: Awwe, now they’re romantic interests~.

Anna:…By now, Lysithea is only an acquaintance… It’s probably partially from the inappropriate actions of Ciaran, but he apologised…no matter how much it hurt to go against his nature. He was friends, pretty close to good friends before the relationship went down….although I think part of it is from watching Ciaran romance Callisto, though I don’t get why.
Ciaran: *shrugs as he hits Callisto*

Anna: Haha, I love his face!
Lysithea: *thinking to herself* Is there something watching me over there?
Anna: So…I then sent him home and had him invite over Callisto to get him to ask her to move in.

….Needless to say, it didn’t work. Other than that, his lot expanded by a tiny room hosting a stolen toilet, a stolen treadmill, and a sleeping bag...And Ciaran signed up for work.
Ciaran: What took you so freaking long to get me signed up at the warehouse woman?!?!
Anna: I wanted housemates first…but it didn’t work, and since you have two days off ahead of you, off to the gym!

Anna: I love this gym, it’s equipped with everything! After pumping some iron, Ciaran met Bubblegum Dreamweaver…..her mother Scarlet’s behind them on a treadmill. On the left is I believe Papa Adams, Taylor Dreamer, and my first fairy that I can’t remember the name of….

Game; As the full moon makes it’s mystical ascent into the sky…..
Anna: Ooh, it's Ciaran's first full moon! *hums thriller*

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
Anna, This is funny. I really like it. I am so dying for my new gaming rig, so I can play in Union Cove again. Good luck and of I have bookmarked this..  ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 01:16:14 PM »
Good thing you left that hint, I didn't even realise you had an Immortal Dynasty!
Ciaran is cute, his eyes are absolutely gorgeous. What are his traits?
Good luck with your dynasty! I've never seen one in Union Cove before, so this will be interesting for me. Once I get a new computer I'd like to download the world made with the Forum in mind.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »
Good thing you left that hint, I didn't even realise you had an Immortal Dynasty!
Ciaran is cute, his eyes are absolutely gorgeous. What are his traits?
Good luck with your dynasty! I've never seen one in Union Cove before, so this will be interesting for me. Once I get a new computer I'd like to download the world made with the Forum in mind.

His traits are kleptomaniac, evil, athletic, lucky and computer whiz. I had a hint in there about him going against his nature when he apologized to Lysithea for being innapropriate, but that's the most i've said about them so far.
What, you never check anyone's signature Rosa? Because most of the time when people have stories, they'll have links in their signatures...you do it too!  ;D

I think i've seen a couple in Union Cove before, and Union Cove is just gorgeous, there is no Metro Man sim in his enormous mansion though. =/ Also, the Moons are from an Immortal Dynasty; The Moons Of Jupiter. Shameless story plug.  ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 02:30:23 PM »
Oh, I do, but only after they mention a dynasty ;) Otherwise it doesn't occur to me, I guess.
I actually read the Moons of Jupiter, it was one of the first stories I read on the forum. It's a good one.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
I took the hint too!  Ciaran is quite a handful, good luck with his competition against the "old ladies" lol.  ;D

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 01:22:02 AM »
I took the hint too!  Ciaran is quite a handful, good luck with his competition against the "old ladies" lol.  ;D

Thanks, and now that I remodelled the house temporarily, the rest of his money can go towards his business and property if he ever gets enough.  ;D

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »
When Zombies Attack!

Anna: So…first of all, I start with this amazing picture of Ciaran when he was at the Moons….now back to the gym!

Anna: I present to you, the only zombie seen this night… Taaaaylor Dreamer~!

Ciaran: *thinking* Is he even a manly male, if he’s watching romance as a zombie?
Anna: Hahaha...Sorry Fez, but romance as a zombie?  ;D

Taylor: *shuffles around*

Taylor: Head….hurts….GRAAAAAINS!

Ciaran: Black’s clearly the better colour.
Lori: AAAAAHHHHHH!

Scarlet: Haven’t you noticed? Red’s more popular….it’s the new black.

Anna: Annnd then he gets up and looks creepy. At this point, I copied my game, and played around for a few sim days trying to get the option for the Moons to move in. I figured it out, then I finished the night, plus some more. :D

Anna: This is the best picture ever….He’s eating Brains a la mode!

Ciaran: Hi again Lysi….wanna move in now and I can guarantee that your husband will be around, rather than chained to a till?
Lysithea:….Why am I now Lysi?

Anna: I think I went too big…..but they only brought in 5,000 simoleons minus three cars which was only about 3,000. Anyways, Callisto got new make-up, just lightly and she cut her hair before being chained to her garden. Lysithea got a job, Cameron already had one – he was chained to a till and still kept a career in the music industry?? Other than that, Lysi grew out her hair, Cameron cut his I believe, and they made it to the fire department that night….although Calli didn’t. Makeover pictures come next time!