Author Topic: Divine Life States (Complete 3/17/2013)  (Read 33767 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Goddess Life States
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
I sent Jaycen to the hospital for surgery on the evening of the full moon, so he was stuck in werewolf form (he looked very silly stalking in the front doors). But in the surgery CAS, he was in "normal" mode, save for the shining eyes. I can confirm that in normal mode, his eyes don't shine like they do in werewolf mode, and I can deal with him being a werewolf on full moons only - I'll just send him to bed early, or outside to go hunt solo.

It's his offspring that worry me.

(I'll try and get another section up tonight, but Ama is NOT happy with me. At all. ;D)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
I have absolutely no data on this, but I am really hoping that it's the "normal mode" genes that count when it comes to offspring.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »
It's definitely the normal half that gets passed on to were-nooboos, unless my own dynasty is an anomaly. Thank goodness.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:36 AM »

"How unlucky. You got a burglar and a weak cop. But the burglar didn't take anything, at least!"

"And I did teach the cop a lesson about letting the donuts slow them down."

"How unkind of you."

"You'd have done it too."

"Heyyy...first full moon with your new pet spouse. And that's a lovely view."

"Yeah, and by the by, all this sculpting and selling and crap is boring not very stimulating."

"That may be, but at least you finished the requirements, right?"

"I guess."

"Ok, check list. 7 ice sculptures - the Egyptian display pedestals. 6 skill challenges - Consignment Store Sales; Chiselmeister; Consignment Profit; Master Sculptor; Prolific Sculptor; Ice Personality. 5 wishes - Master Sculpting; Marry Jaycen; Earn 5000 Simoleans Sculpting; Earn 20,000 Simoleans Sculpting; Make A Masterpiece Sculpture; 4 Unique LTR - Queen of the Fae; Suave Seller; No Bills Ever; Artisan Crafter. 3 Opportunities - An Old Ruse; Sculpture For a Friend; Help the School. 2 career objects - Sculpting Skill Certificate; Sculpting Epic Hero Medals. 1 Best Friend - Pansy Northrup, a bloody vampire.

"Guess what this means?"

"You're done with me?"

"You get to have babies! You just need one who's not a fairy like you, so either a werewolf, or a normal one."

"...babies? I don't like babies!"

"You didn't roll Dislikes Children. Sorry. Plus, you did roll the Have First Child wish, but we didn't need it since you made a masterpiece sculpture. Let's get to work, shall we?"

"We? WE? Ewwww...."

"Huh. What happens in the photobooth stays in the photobooth?"

"You also forgot the movie set tour five times. Those dressing rooms sure came in handy!"

"That's totally too much information."

"And the photobooth was three times."

"Ama."

"And then there was the shower at home, and the bed. And yes, one of those did include 'the Discovery Channel.'"

"AMATERASU."

"What?!"

"Just remember, I do revenge better than you do."

"Hey, Shirin, do you think Jaycen can go under the knife on a full moon?"

"In this case, I think it's more like fool moon."

"Hey, congratulations! Incoming baby! I'll even fix up the nursery for you."

"Shirin!"

"SHIRIN!"

"What?!"

"What did you do to make me do this?! Two werewolves and a fairy? It was liking giving birth to a couple of tribbles!"

"Oh, remember that I said I do revenge better? You and Jaycen both got Fertility Treatment. Plus, why else was he suddenly digging kiddie television and kiddie music?"

"SHIRIN YOU EVIL DAUGHTER OF A STINKING LLAMA'S PLUMBBOB!"

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 01:09:25 AM »
In order of birth, left to right:

Athena is a werewolf, a Couch Potato, and Friendly. Nixie is a fairy, a Couch Potato, and a Loner. Minerva is also a werewolf, Hates the Outdoors, and is a Light Sleeper. Their swings are in their favorite colors of grey, spiceberry, and violet.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 01:51:29 AM »
Congrats on the triplets! I love the humor you have with Ama. Do either of the wereboos have interesting traits yet?

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 01:59:59 AM »
Haha, I love your revenge on Ama!
Are all three goddesses? I know Athena is but i'm not sure about the other two.
Congratulations on the triplets too. =3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 02:14:57 AM »
Thanks!  :)

The wereboos are still sausage burritos, ya'll are literally caught up to where I am right now. About the only one that makes me giggle is Minerva having Hates the Outdoors. If I make her the heir, how is she supposed to practice hunting solo?

Minerva is the Roman version of Athena - I figured since they were both wereboos, they should reflect "same, yet not" sort of thing. I did also consider Hera/Juno, Aphrodite/Venus, and even Bast/Sekhmet, but since I plan on using Logic for generation 2, Athena/Minerva just seemed better.

Edit: I forgot. Nixie, I've learned, just means "fairy" in German.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 02:43:58 AM »
I like that--the same, but different. So you are going to name them by skill? that's cool. Looking forward to seeing who becomes heir!

By samoht04

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 04:12:48 AM »
Ombra, I only wish I were clever enough to find out which goddess goes with the skills I'm planning! Sadly, that cleverness is not for me.

This post won't feature Ama's presence at all, it's more just to show off the triplets, who just hit toddler!

I have to say, I am saaaad that Nixie can't be the heir. But alas, in order:

Athena Hendrix (first born, werewolf, favorite color is grey):

Nixie Hendrix (second born, fairy, favorite color is spiceberry):

Minerva Hendrix (third born, werewolf, favorite color is violet):

I don't know where Athena's hair came from, it's a complete mystery. She also seems to have Ama's rounder face. I wish Nixie could be the heir, she has Ama's hair, eyes, and wings; I'm not sure about the bridge of that nose, though. And then there's Minerva, apparently has the same hair and nose as Nixie. I wonder if they'd be identical, save for the occult and the eyes.

Next two days is buckle down for last two days of class, so be forewarned!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
Well, there are sites and stuff. I've matched gods/goddesses to skills before. If you don't mind spoiling the surprise a bit, you could PM me and I can look up names for you.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
Thanks!  :)

The wereboos are still sausage burritos, ya'll are literally caught up to where I am right now. About the only one that makes me giggle is Minerva having Hates the Outdoors. If I make her the heir, how is she supposed to practice hunting solo?

Minerva is the Roman version of Athena - I figured since they were both wereboos, they should reflect "same, yet not" sort of thing. I did also consider Hera/Juno, Aphrodite/Venus, and even Bast/Sekhmet, but since I plan on using Logic for generation 2, Athena/Minerva just seemed better.

Edit: I forgot. Nixie, I've learned, just means "fairy" in German.

Did you rename Minerva after you found out she was a wereboo too or did it say when you rolled her traits? Let's hope you get lucky and one of them rolls the genius trait.  :P Athena's hair looks almost like her daddy's except darker. Whose eyes do the wereboos have, daddy's or just a generic yellow?
Other than that, yay for toddlers~  ;D

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 02:10:34 PM »
Thanks, Ombra, I may do just that. I'll review the names I have currently, and see if maybe I can just swap them around.

Actually, Ladyaya, they were all renamed. Since there's no notification about life state at birth, just gender, all three were given especially unique names - Girl, Girl2, and Girl3. Once they were in the relationship panel, then Jaycen hied on over to city hall to rename them.

As for their eyes, those are Jaycen's werewolf eyes. I have no idea if the girls are in werewolf form, or if those are the new normal eyes, and I keep missing that color on Jaycen.

Next up: Train Nixie first, then she can pretty much amuse herself since I brought the fairy house indoors for her. Then deal with the wereboos.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 02:16:37 PM »
Thanks, Ombra, I may do just that. I'll review the names I have currently, and see if maybe I can just swap them around.

Actually, Ladyaya, they were all renamed. Since there's no notification about life state at birth, just gender, all three were given especially unique names - Girl, Girl2, and Girl3. Once they were in the relationship panel, then Jaycen hied on over to city hall to rename them.

As for their eyes, those are Jaycen's werewolf eyes. I have no idea if the girls are in werewolf form, or if those are the new normal eyes, and I keep missing that color on Jaycen.

Next up: Train Nixie first, then she can pretty much amuse herself since I brought the fairy house indoors for her. Then deal with the wereboos.

Lol
Like I said before, werewolves usually have glowy eyes, and when you first switch a sim to a werewolf they're given yellow eyes. I like changing the eye colour so you can have some awesome blue glowy eyes.  ;D If they can hunt and howl at the moon, they're in were form by the way. Weres cannot do so in their human form. Maybe once they can walk click on them and see if they have the option to transform? Although, I could be totally off on the hunting thing simply because i've not played were toddlers yet.  :)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 02:23:24 PM »
The only thing I've noticed so far with the toddlers and werewolf actions is the ability to Scratch the dresser.

However, on the day of their birthday, it went like this.

Buy cake.
Nixie blows out candles, then makes a beeline for the mirror so she's not bald. Has a fit at the the sculpting gnome blocking the dresser, so goes to play with the dollhouse. After the gnome is moved, she goes to get dressed
Meanwhile, buy cake.
Minerva blows out candles, dirties her diaper, and has Ama change her, then makes beeline for the mirror so her bowl cut goes bye bye. Goes to get dressed, then join Nixie at the dollhouse.
Meanwhile, buy cake.
Athena blows out the candles, then goes off to be a non-bald baby. Ama briefly ponders if that scorching affair with Pablo the pool boy dockworker resulted in the birth of Athena, then remembers that Pablo didn't have that weird color, nor was there actually a Pablo to start with. Gets dressed.

Then Shirin went to bed.