Author Topic: The Hideous Dynasty - A Rather Fabricated Childhood (Updated!)  (Read 40014 times)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
The Hideous Dynasty - A Rather Fabricated Childhood (Updated!)
« on: October 15, 2012, 05:57:29 AM »
Meet Drizzelda

As you can see, Drizzelda isn't much of a pretty sight, but being the founding member of the aptly named Hideous Dynasty, she doesn’t need to be, and considers herself to be a fine, upstanding  member of whichever race will dare lay claim to her*. She aspires to be a Five-Star Chef, and comes complete as Childish, Dramatic, Clumsy, Flirty, and is a Natural Cook, proving that not all ugly, monstrous-looking sims are automatically Insane.

However, she felt somewhat like an odd duck, being the most unattractive sim in a town of beautiful people, but what she lacked in looks, she made up for with spunk and pure, unadulterated optimism, and set off to do what all other Founders do as soon as their feet hit the dirt.

Stalk out Agnes.

Luckily, she was home, and introductions were quickly made.

Drizzelda: “Hi! I’m Drizzelda! You’re the rich chick who knows how to paint, right?”

Agnes: “. . . What are you?”

Drizzelda: “It’s not important. Wanna play tag?”

I’m pretty sure that someone has mentioned this before, but it bears to be repeated; Agnes loves tag. If you want to see Agnes light up, mention tag. I know this isn’t the best screenshot to prove this, but she really does. She gets all smiley and her eyes just shine. I bet you that if someone had offered her a game of tag more often, she wouldn’t have wound up as The Hagness you see in Hot Date.  I’m willing to bet five bucks and a coupon for Double Stuff Oreos on this, I’m that certain.

Now that Drizzelda had cemented their friendship through a children’s playground game, she invited Agnes over to her sad, empty lot the Super Tag Arena That’s Totally a Thing.

Drizzelda: “Wow, talk about driving to the bank.”

Agnes: “What was that?”

When they arrived at Drizzelda’s place (which was also coincidentally the alleged Super Tag Arena), good ol’ Drizz got right down to business.

Good Ol’ Drizz: “Hey, Aggie? You don’t miss that stuffy, old house with all those fancy doodad walls and indoor plumbing, right? Why not live with me for the rest of your life? It’ll be like a more awesome version of House where I go to work, cook and make friends, and you stay here and paint and sculpt until you keel over from a combination of old age and foolishness!  Doesn’t that sound like super awesome fun times?”

Aggie: *thinking* “Wait a minute. I know this routine. It’s the most transparent variation I’ve heard, but it all ends the same. It always starts, ‘Oh, Agnes, join my household! I will love you forever and ever!’ and then it turns into, ‘Agnes, sell your car! Agnes, sculpt 25 ice sculptures! Agnes, this painting isn’t a Masterpiece. Do it again! Why isn’t he a blueboo, Agnes?’ Yeah? Well, not this time! This time I’m gonna hold my ground, and I’m gonna say – ”

Drizzelda: “Also, tag.”

Agnes: “SIGN ME UP, BARNEY!”

Drizzelda: “Sweet! Sell your car. I need a kitchen.”

As a twenty-year-old college dropout with no life whatsoever, I can easily say that this is the best idea that I have ever had.

*Don’t worry, Metro and Co, the game says she’s human. I’m not certain if it actually buys it, but that’s what it says.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: The Hideous Dynasty - Meet Drizzelda
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »
Haha this is hilarious! Good job on creating Drizzelda!<thumbs up>
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:47:29 AM »
She is a interesting looking sim,  will Chris be the lucky spouse? :P

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 08:59:43 AM »
I absolutely love Drizzelda!  Can't wait for another update.  Am bookmarking this right away!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
Can't wait to see who the lucky spouse is going to be and the nooboos!!  Good luck :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 09:07:43 AM »
I have to admit that is the most unique founder I've ever seen.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »

A hilarious beginning. I look forward to more! Hands down, you have the most unique founder of any dynasty. Certainly a memorable face!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 11:46:30 AM »
Haham great start! I love the humourous dynasties :) Looking forward to reading more, and I'm dying to see how the descendants turn out ;)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 11:58:22 AM »
Loving Drizzelda! ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Best dynasty start ever. Drizzelda is awesome; not just because of her...interesting looks, but she's a pretty humorous character with a good strategy.

And who can resist a game of tag? :P

Offline mackendall2

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »
I love the introduction!  I can't wait for the next chapter.  Good luck!

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »
WOW your founder...sure is something. Most unique i've seen so far.

naniminna

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 11:36:25 PM »
So, where's the next chapter? I'm really interested in this dynasty!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 12:32:01 AM »
Who is her husband going to be? Christopher Steel?  Lets hope he has genes of steel! 

Or better yet perhaps the dashing Arlo Bunch for the win?

;D

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 04:02:18 AM »
Oh, I love your founder. Finally a fellow simmer who is not obsessed with 'good genes' and 'cute'. Gwendy, your a simmer after my own heart. :)

anything