Author Topic: Nasty Glitch with Showtime Profession Stages  (Read 5956 times)

Offline EzeliaStarsong

• Nooboo
Nasty Glitch with Showtime Profession Stages
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »
I've had this issue for a long time and haven't found any solution for it. I've posted on the Sims 3 Website but received no answers.

I'm wondering if other people are experiencing their Singers, Acrobats and Magicians stages cloning themselves in their inventories. My Level 9 Singer has 2 Stages in her inventory. My level 7 Acrobat has 2 Performing Balls in his and my Level 8 Magician has 2 Boxes of Mysteries and 2 Boxes of Dangers in his. I've no idea why this keeps happening. I've re-formmated my computer, re-installed the game several times but this hasn't been fixed. Is there a mod from NRaas that can fix this?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Nasty Glitch with Showtime Profession Stages
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 07:24:52 PM »
I've never run into this before and quite really I'm stumped. My best advice is to use ErrorTrap or Overwatch as they tend to do a lot of the mindless "cleaning" and getting rid of copies of things. MasterController might help too. Can you sell the things in their inventory or no?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:08:20 PM »
I'm currently having this problem as well, my magician now has 3 boxes of mystery, and stage props are being really weird, after setting up a stage at one venue it gave me the venues props as if they were mine, also got half my stage set up and half the old one on stage at the same time after leaving buy mode.

It's a complete muddle to be honest, I played a singer in the past and had no problems, this game it's nothing but glitches, I have three performers in the same house, singer, acrobat and magician each has their own stage set up but I have to redo it each performance as it keeps adding the others props to the stage as well when I exit buy mode if they performed there last.

Master controller has a sort inventory and sell item function but the boxes don't show up in the list of inventory. And errortrap and overwatch haven't found anything either, it's odd but the extra boxes don't bother me so much as my muddled stages.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 01:04:36 AM »
I'm currently having this problem as well, my magician now has 3 boxes of mystery, and stage props are being really weird, after setting up a stage at one venue it gave me the venues props as if they were mine, also got half my stage set up and half the old one on stage at the same time after leaving buy mode.

It's a complete muddle to be honest, I played a singer in the past and had no problems, this game it's nothing but glitches, I have three performers in the same house, singer, acrobat and magician each has their own stage set up but I have to redo it each performance as it keeps adding the others props to the stage as well when I exit buy mode if they performed there last.

Master controller has a sort inventory and sell item function but the boxes don't show up in the list of inventory. And errortrap and overwatch haven't found anything either, it's odd but the extra boxes don't bother me so much as my muddled stages.

I have the franken-stage issue too. Thankfully, there's only one performer in the household.

anything