Author Topic: A Call for Help - Maps!  (Read 38678 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
Re: A Call for Help - Maps!
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »
What did you mean to type, Snowyluc?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Snowyluc

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »
What did you mean to type, Snowyluc?

Oh god Pam, sorry!

Wrote out a whole message! Must've selected all of it by mistake and pressed "H" for some reason. One of the downsides of Macs.  :(

Uh, my original message consisted of two things:
1. If you're looking for areas for the Pink Diamond, you should visit Mausoleums. I notice that The Chinese Mausoleums are the most frequent to have Pink Diamonds, I did a few tests and I found that a majority of 2/5 Sims find pink diamonds whilst exploring the catacombs of China.
Also, I found palladium seems to have the majority of finds in Egyptian Tombs, the medium amount in France, and the lesser in China.
2. There seems to be somebody in my account, and my details are confidential, so there's no way that anybody can get in. So if you see odd messages from me, they might not actual be from me.
And as always, Any Work for the sight?
I hope I haven't made a grudge against you guys because of my lying about the Great Explorer
Because I really am sorry about that.
Holidays are a dead bore.
Moved to Chiang Mai, and my mum's boss is going crazy, packing on work for my mum.
School's next week, but it can't come soon enough.
Again, hope I haven't set up a grudge.  ???  :-[ :-\
Thanks.
Snowyluc

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2010, 05:58:45 AM »
No worries about that, Snowyluc.  And no hard feelings.  We're well covered at the moment with the writers we have on staff.  It won't be until Late Night comes out that we'll be cranking out lots of articles.  And considering how fast Ambitions was covered, I don't foresee any difficulties for the staff with Late Night.  We've grown quite a bit since you were here last and we've got a staff of moderators and writers.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Snowyluc

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 09:30:07 AM »
No worries about that, Snowyluc.  And no hard feelings.  We're well covered at the moment with the writers we have on staff.  It won't be until Late Night comes out that we'll be cranking out lots of articles.  And considering how fast Ambitions was covered, I don't foresee any difficulties for the staff with Late Night.  We've grown quite a bit since you were here last and we've got a staff of moderators and writers.  :)

Oh thats great! Yeah, I noticed an increase in members  :D, I think everybody new will definitely help.
Oh yes, and Pam, you say Night Life hasn't come out? It has here in Thailand, when does it come out in your circles?
I know I'm only 11, but I've got a load of cash because I just sold my old computer.
If anything, I can buy a copy and send it via mail, if my mum lets me.
I know nobody would actually be able to start anything, but you or Carl could at least give a list of LTWs, or an overview.
It's not that expensive, and it's not a pirated version.
The only thing that won't work is you can't download mods and objects directly from the menu that opens up, where you hit the play button. But you can download mods from the website, and they work, so........
It's up to you.
But I've got a $100 up my alley, and enough to buy myself and one of you a copy of Night Life.
Please reply.
Thanks,

Snowyluc

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 09:49:41 AM »
Oh thats great! Yeah, I noticed an increase in members  :D, I think everybody new will definitely help.
Oh yes, and Pam, you say Night Life hasn't come out? It has here in Thailand, when does it come out in your circles?
I know I'm only 11, but I've got a load of cash because I just sold my old computer.
If anything, I can buy a copy and send it via mail, if my mum lets me.
I know nobody would actualy be able to start anything, but you or Carl could at least give a list of LTWs, or an overview.
It's not that expensive, and it's not a pirated version.
The only thing that won't work is you can't download mods and objects directly from the menu that opens up, where you hit the play button. But you can download mods from the website, and they work, so........
It's up to you.
But I've got a $100 up my alley, and enough to buy myself and one of you a copy of Night Life.
Please reply.
Thanks,

Snowyluc

That's a very generous offer, Snowyluc, and I truly appreciate it.  But, and I know Carl would agree with me, it would be quite inappropriate for you to purchase a copy of Late Night for either of us.  Our release date in the U.S. is October 26 and we'll just have to make the best of that.

Best regards,

Pam Marsden
Forum Manager/Administrator

cc:  Carl     

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »
Snowyluc, Pam will of course offer her two cents when she logs on next time, but given I'm one of the more prolific Guide writers, just let me say that, as a general rule, Guide articles are assigned to staff only. They get first dibs. Part of being a staff member (not for all staff) is writing for the Guide. Now, that said, Late Night might be so enormous in new content that Carl, Pam and I could decide it would be best to seek non-staff help to get the new Guide articles out in a timely manner. So, what we'll do is once the expansion is released and in everyone's hot little hands, the three of us will delegate and prioritize what's to be done and when. Sound good?  

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 01:36:25 AM »
@Snowyluc:  As Metro said, we'll take care of assignments when the game is released and staff will have dibs on the articles.  And there's no need to keep bringing up what happened in the past.  I know you feel bad about it, but there's no hard feelings and we don't need to keep bringing it up on the Forum.

Additionally, this has gotten off topic.  Carl's call for maps isn't the place to list the new features in Late Night.  We already have a thread for that and I believe the new stuff has already been covered.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2010, 04:41:15 PM »
I've got a couple of email submissions and will try to update the maps on the first post when I get the chance. Just letting you all know I haven't forgotten about this, but am just very busy having started my Semester.

Offline grumpykitteh

• Nooboo
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 11:13:30 PM »

I found a Pink Diamond in Sunset Valley at the big group of rocks and trees just west of the Military Base. I don't know if this has already been submitted, I hope it helps. Love your website Carl!   :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 02:26:27 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, grumpykitteh!  Thanks for that shot.  Carl's still working on this project and I'm sure it will be helpful.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything