Author Topic: The Seven Deadly Sims Legacy - GRAVEYARD PLEASE  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
The Seven Deadly Sims Legacy - GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« on: May 13, 2013, 08:22:40 AM »
The Seven Deadly Sims Legacy

Notice: I'm using Pinstar's Legacy Challence Rules as well as The Raven's Seven Deadly Sims Rules. However, to fit the The Seven Deadly Sins spirit more, I've made a few changes to Pinstar's rules.
I'm playing in Starlight Shores, mainly because that's a relatively unknown town to me, but since the lots have gotten less expensive with a recent patch, the biggest lot no longer cost 14.700 simoleons. And since I figured the main point was that the founder started out with only 1.300 simoleons, I just chose the lot I wanted the most, which is the 40x38 lot down by the sea. Still big and empty and costing 14.700 simoleons with the use of familyfunds this once. After using the cheat to bring starting funds down to 1300 I'll turn testingcheatsenabled true off immidiately and not use it again.
I will be keeping count of legacy points, but keep in mind it won't be of great concern to me.
The greatest rulechange is that I don't play with random traits for the heirs. I want the heir's personality to fit the sin, so while possible spares' traits will be randomly assigned, I will choose specific traits whenever I get the change for the heirs.
I'm playing with the Family Trait Rule (Evil, obviously), Matriarchy/Patriarchy Rule (Matriarchy) and Story Teller Rule (also obvious).

Current Number of Generations: 1
Current Number of Legacy Points: 1

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
Re: The Seven Deadly Sims Legacy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »

Starting off with a wonderful image of our Founder, Jill the Ripper. She's the newest resident in Starlight Shores. When she wants to, she can look this innocent, but...

Most often, you'll see her looking like this, unless she's fiendishly delighted. You can't really blame her though. She has some bad traits. Evil, Mean-Spirited, Flirtatious, Hot-Headed and Kleptomaniac.

Her Lifetime Wish is to become a Master Thief, so the first thing she does is to sign up to the job.

Her new neighbors just love her. Most are highly likely already considering moving out.

Jill was busy looking for someone to start her Legacy of Evil with, but Craig definitely wasn't up for the job.

He made that very clear to her.

Which only incouraged her to start heckling him right in front of his wife.

What a turn-coat. The next second, Craig cried hoarsely because Jill declined accepting his flowers. Jill doesn't give second chances. And certainly not to a romantic interest.

Done with the deeds of the day, Jill went to the fire station for the night. I have installed a consignment shop, a laundromat, a fire station and a salon in Starlight Shores. All credit goes to the creator of these lots, but they're made in style to fit the town's theme.

And to finish off this first update, here comes a glamorous picture of Jill.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 03:58:09 PM »
Just throwing in a quick update before going to bed.

This woman is Sharon Oberly. Jill met her through work and, in lack of something else to do on her day off, invited Sharon to spend the afternoon at a local club. However, they never actually entered the club. Instead, they got intimate on the club's parking lot. Sharon can't father Jill's children, but there's a chemistry between them that Jill likes. They're both employed in the criminal career, and Sharon has some baddy traits as well, apart from that she's friendly and has apparently went to the school of peace and love. You fell way down from that starting point, girl...

Jill likes her though. And even though she doesn't possess even one penny and she can't activate legacy points, she was invited to move in with her new romantic interest, Jill. Love is genderless and Jill is positive Sharon is worth keeping. Now, just for a nooboo...

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:33:03 PM »
So Jill is... wrath or greed. I think. Either way, I think this is a cool idea for a legacy. Each generation is going to be another of the sins? Smart that evil is the trait since we're dealing with sins here.

Offline Hazelstar

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 03:11:45 AM »
An interesting idea, I like it. I'm curious, is Jill's hair style CC or from the store? She looks so innocent in that first picture, and is definitely one of the prettiest Sims I've seen

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Seven Deadly Sims Legacy - GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »
I'm moving this to the Graveyard as requested by the author.  If the writer wishes to restart the story, please contact a staff member to have it moved back for you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything