Author Topic: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 9: Two Big Birthdays  (Read 4363 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 3: Simfinder To The Rescue
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
Tee hee, pray forgive me Lady Nybor, for this lack of reverse order!

Love Aggie's new look. I usually get tired of seeing her around but this new look is fresh!

Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »
Dx noilleh a eb ot smees - robyN ekil yllaer od I
.ti gnihctiws erofeb tsrif ylreporp ti gnitirw pu dne tsuj I .drah taht ton gnitirw rorrim gnidaer dnif I ,oslA
...And I would totally provide a translation, but I have no clue how to do spoilers.

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »

I will be no means write in reverse, as that sounds frustrating, but I love Nybor and her kindly intended meddling. Agnes clearly needs a little help finding a new love!

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2013, 08:42:18 PM »
!erom gnidaer ot drawrof gnikool ,trats gnitseretnI

:ereh eno dnif nac uoy ,esrever ni stnemmoc rieht epyt ot yaw ysae na stnaw enoyna fI
http://bored.com/writebackwards/
The Beautiful Stars
(The Bellanova Immortal Dynasty)

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 4: The Second Generation
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
Authors note.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far, I'm a bit ahead in the game on gen 3 who is already a toddler. It's really fun to read all the reverse comments, and the non reverse comments too of course. As I said in the last update this is the last update for the next too weeks as I am flying today. (So very terrified of heights though.) Now on with the stroy

Chapter 4: The Second Reverse.

While working on the best friend requirements with a group of local supernaturals AKA the working friends, Tori a local politic told me I looked a bit pregnant, and she was right. After a quick visit to Geoffrey it was confirmed. Gen 2 was on it's way. Naturally I was overjoyed.

Apparent Ze was the overjoyed feeling aswell. Agnes was out before I could tell her the news, I think she was buying potions at the Elixer shop, but Nevermind.

Three day's later, late at night I went into labor, It doesn't hurt any where near like anyone said it would it was a thousand times worse! I took my self to the hospital, Agnes was with Diego and Ze was just useless, panicking really doesn't help at all. And the watcher...

"Hey don't start, I helped you get to the hospital didn't I?"

There I had my son, Oidracir Reverse, he's Artistic and friendly. He likes the color green and I love him to bits and pieces. He is the second Immortal to be.

Ze is being a great farther, he's always the first to his Crib when he cries, he feeds him changes him and dresses him when I am at work. I swear little Draci is the only thing that can get him away from his sculpting.

Agnes has started to look a little different lately now that I think of it, wearing maternity clothing and eating fruit. She told me that she was now pregnant, it has been not even a day since Draci was born the first nooboo and now we will have two!

Let's skip forward in time again, another 3 days to Oidracirs birthday party (A costume party.) I promise there were guests they were all just rude to ignore us and dance in the foyer instead of getting cake. I think this Image describes what happened perfectly. Ze Faceplam, Agnes in labor and me freaking out.

Then it was double sparkles, Oidracir aged up

And Agnes had a little baby, meet Nickola Crumplebottom-Matlock.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 4: Second Generation
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 10:21:56 AM »
Welcome to the world, little nooboos, Nickola and Ricardio in reverse ;). (I like how Nickola is spelled btw)

Wondering what special traits the nooboos will get because of their foreign parentage.
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
 (: evol I eno taht tub ,secaf robal lla evol I ,naem I ,ecaf robal s'robyN evol I :P ytilatrommi dna esrever fo dlrow gnisufnoc yrev a ni pu gniworg eb ll'yehT !dlrow eht ot alokciN dna ricardiO emocleW

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 04:35:49 AM »
(: evol I eno taht tub ,secaf robal lla evol I ,naem I ,ecaf robal s'robyN evol I :P ytilatrommi dna esrever fo dlrow gnisufnoc yrev a ni pu gniworg eb ll'yehT !dlrow eht ot alokciN dna ricardiO emocleW

I am glad you like Nybors labor face. :)

Welcome to the world, little nooboos, Nickola and Ricardio in reverse ;). (I like how Nickola is spelled btw)

Wondering what special traits the nooboos will get because of their foreign parentage.

Sadly Daraci didn't get the hidden trait, nor is he a witch.He is undoubtedly going to be adorable though. :)

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 5: Burglars On Ice
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »
Burglars On Ice

Not too long after the party Ze decided it was about time for my Ice sculpture, good timing too with my Adult birthday fast approaching with less than a week to go. I changed into more apropriate clothing while Ze remained in his hot dog costume. After that We both went to get the first decent non crying by Draci interupted sleep in days so we were pretty happy.

When Suddenly the house alarm went off waking everyone up, causing Nikola to start screaming waking up Draci who then refused to quiet down. We walked down the stairs to see the frozen moat and a burglar sliding across it, after about 10 mins of waiting for him to get off the ice the police office arrived and fought him. Realy we have a bridge that works and you feel the need to take the slow route, you doe not simply hide under the bridge in sims.

It wasn't even that cold really I am surprised the ice didn't just crack when they started fighting, polar bear club swimming is most improper so it is better that it didn't. Meanwhile our Bone maid thing did absoltely nothing to stop the burglar it just stood there looking ridiculous.

It took a long time to get everyone back to bed, we had to tickle Oidracir to sleep.
Watcher: I wish that worked in real life.
This is Real life, isn't it
Wacher: Um... nevermind I said Nothing.

Oidracir: Dad I know that it's your hand, Im not a nooboo like Niki.
Ze: Oh really then you wont mind if I tickle you!
Oidraci: No no no. Drifts to sleep

Right I think thats about it for this update, next time Toddler skills, spontaneous combustion and a smashed plate.

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 6: Oh, Diego's on Fire!
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 10:14:53 AM »
Chapter 6 Oh, Diego's on Fire!

The next morning we decided to Train the toddler, after all he's only a shy three days older than Nikola who will age up soon then we shall have two toddlers! I taught him how to waddle about on his little toddler legs, he couldn't do it straght away but soon got the hang of it, he grows up so fast I'll blink and he'll be immortal at this rate. :-O

Ze Handled most of the talking... But I helped do the last bit.

Draci: Mummy why does the Sky make loud thunder noises?
Nybor: Because It's the watcher who I don't like.
Watcher: Hey, I will dress you as a frog for eternity if there is anything else like that!
Draci: Mummy Frog, Mummy Frog!
Nybor: See? This is why I don't like the watcher.

Ze: Do you want too go to the festival and we can get you a teddy bear.
Draci: I like teddy bear, can we get a gween one wiv Bwue powkadots.
Ze: If you want. Get in the stroller and we can go.
Draci: Yay
Nybor: Sorry It's bath time.
Draci: Nooooooooooo......

Dracir:*Thinks* Ha I have hidden in this room I wont have to bath now.
Nybor: Draci come on bath time.
Draci: Nooooooooooo...

Suddenly!

Diego: Ahhhhh, My pants are on fire! How Why What!
Agnes: Ahhhhhh, *Panic Panic*
Draci: Fire! Swop Dwap and Woll.
Diego: Ahhhhh. Why was the watcher not watching!
Nybor: I put a sleep spell on her so she wouldn't dress me as a frog. Frogs are VERY improper.
Ze: This really reminds me of a song here, which one was it?

Agnes: Hold on Dear!
Diego: Mins before death 3. Heeeeeelp!!!!
Agnes Here!
Diego: Cooooold!
Draci: Yay!

Nybor had now forgotten all about bathing Draci, and instead decided it was time for Baby mush.
Draci: Mush taste Mushy.
Watcher:Z......Z......Z....z...z...z...z...z...z huh What.
Draci: Mush.  >:(
Watcher: what kind of Mush is it regular or Diet.
Draci: Pie Flavor.
Watcher: Oh, is it nice pie?
Draci: No It sprout pie/
Watcher Oh. Ew

Draci: Mush go Bye bye! *SMASH* wahhhhh thunder.
Watcher: I feel so sorry for poor Bonehilda.

Last but not least on this toddler training here is Agnes potty training Draci.
Agnes: No ore nappy, you need to put stinky stuff in potty
Draci. No
Agnes Yes
Draci No....
this might go on for a while

It started to snow the next day, I went outside to build snow men. to gaurd the castel against the evil stray animals that constantly rip up the news papers!

I got Agnes to take some photo's for the immortal Museum. I'll show you that in a bit.
Here complete YA stuff (The official picture is the one under the portrait)

That is all join us next time for another Adorable toddler Training Z toddler and Reading!

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 7: Nikola The Adorable
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2013, 10:28:21 AM »
Chapter 7: Nikola the Adorable

Hey sorry its Nybor, It has been a while since I last updated. The watcher has had a lot going on recently. Anyway The time came for Nikolas birthday exactly 3 days and 10 minutes after Oidracirs . Please ignore my Sleep wear. Agnes took Little Nikola to the cake, we got the new strawberry flavoured sponge one instead of the regular one. (They look the same).
Who is she going to look like?

Agnes: Yay go Nikola
Nikola: *burble noises*
Diego (who was staying over) Woo!
Everyone else: Hooray!

She has diego’s hair! And most of Agnes’ face.

Doesn’t she look adorable in her everyday where. Just as pretty as the princess of CAS.(or so I have heared) I think we should give her a title, Nikola the Adorable. She loves the color blue, so that is what she is dressed in. It was extremely difficult to get ther to wear the dress. I have no Idea why.
Agnes takes her straight upstairs to train her, first waddling… Err walking. She was pretty good at it, she could be an athlete when she is older.

(Just an extra picture to see her face properly)

For the only mention of Draci this update Ze took him for his first stroller ride, It was also his first look at snow, he was freezing by the time they got back poor things. Draci wont remember his farther as his younger self, he’s due to become an elder on his sons Child Birthday.

I got promoted at work and  while everyone was out if the house Agnes was Abducteed by Aliens. I hope they were friendly.

The next morning Agnes taught Nikola hoe to talk.. I think the exact conversation went more like this…

Agnes: You should not fall ove as we don’t have any plasters for you because there is no caoo=ntent for scrapes.
Nikola Fall over go it.
Agnes; No no no.  Not fall  over/
Nikola: Fall over.
Agnes: fine I’ll use reverse psychology. Fall over.
Nikola: That is I have been telling you!

Later that day we threw a gift giving party, It was past snowflake day, we just had nothing to do with the green house not ready yet and all my plants asleep. It was also the perfect excuse to show off the new room. We are going to fill it iwht Ice furniture Once Ze makes some.

The guests gathered around the pile of gifts, Most of them supernatural by now, Cornelia Goth and Hank Goddard, (Who is now dating Emma Hatch) are both Vampires. So is Molly French. Blair W is a fairy, Geoffrey and Nancy are both Werewolves. Justine Keaton and Gobias Koffi Are Witches, I think the only non supernatural who wsan’t part of the household. (or ne) was Diego but he’s an NPC.
I got a chess board for the study. Woo!

And Agnes got Some coal.  :) Ze didn’t leave his sculpting station to get his present, and the toddlers were both happy with their teddy and dolls that we got in the mail.

And I think we are out of stuff for this update, Next time see my Adult birthday and Flying toddlers?
See Ya!

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 8: Nybor becomes an Adult
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 12:24:36 PM »
EIGHT: Nybor becomes and Adult

Hello people, it is Nybor again this update is my Adult birthday, already I have been used too not aging for so long, I mean at least 100 years. Just to think one day I will be back to not aging again. Speaking of Ageing I wonder how my sisters are faring, I wonder what has happened in the last 100 years back home. Hmmm. Anyway back to this morning, I woke up to Ze's voice. At first I thought there might have been a burglary, however it was only half 5 o'clock in the morning so I got up to see what he wanted. (at this point I had completely forgotten my birthday in preparation for Oidracir's birthday tomorrow)

He told me he had a birthday surprise waiting out side for me, I thought it might be a bonfire or Garden, I rubbed my eyes after a pleasant nights sleep. He was dressed already so maybe we were going to the park for a picnic.

So i put my dress in quickly and head outside, Ze had managed to build a whole shed over night, With hay a ball and oh...

Isn't he perfect, Ze bought me a horse. Who I named Billy after a friend of mine. I think I am okay with becoming an Adult now no midlife crisis for me. (Fingers crossed)

I maged to gain my new pets trust enough to let me ride him. I suppose the watcher is going to make a horse joke sometime now.
Watcher: What why the long face?
And there it is, the annoying voice, can't you do something else?
Watcher: No, I wanted to ruin the peaceful atmosphere.
And you succeeded bye now.

And we are off...

After riding around all day and then going to work I just got through the door when I aged up. No need for a cake we'll have plenty of that tomorrow at Draci and Ze's joint birthday.

Not bad huh?

Now for the Flying toddler pictures as promised...

Seriously Oidracir what are you doing?

Oidracir: To infinity and beyond... Flys away...
Nikola: this is getting weird.
Watcher: Get used to it.

Anna33

Re: Reverse Immortal Dynasty- Chapter 9: Two big Birthdays
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2013, 12:41:11 PM »
NINE: Two Big Birthdays

Hey, it's Nybor again (Woo)
And today is the day my little boy turns Child, and my husband becomes an elder. I can't believe it is already here!
It was a quite rainy spring day, I had gotten up early to move all my plants into the new green house to prevent Billy from eating them again.

We made plans to throw a nice formal party for the occasion since the Formal room was still far from complete we had the party at the bottom of the stairs/dining room areas. Ze tried to get Nikola into the pink dress Agnes made for her, lest it be said that was not easy to do, she seems to resent the color pink for some reason. She really reminds me of someone.

I carried Oidracir to the cake, Ze wanted Oidracir to go fist so he might remember what is younger looking Farther looked like instead of only seeing him as an old man. Which I couldn't deny him.

The Sparkles hit him.

And Tadah!

Next Ze Stepped up to the Cake, He made a wish...
Ze-Lei: I wish to not get older!
Watcher: Looks like you waisted your wish, couldn't you have wished for something that didn't break Dynasty Rules?
Oidracir: Dynasty? oh No!
Nikola: :'( *Pops a balloon!
Nybor: Darn watcher stop causing mayhem!
Watcher: oops sorry, I'll replace that balloon in a moment but first...   (Shouts) Sparkle time!

Ze: Ahh My back. And Now I have to pee, Curse being an Elder.

This is Oidracir as a Child. Adorable is he not. He gained the  Trait

According to him his Doll Came to life. (Yeah right, I knew he had been watching too many films) I think he was called Patches or something... (Correction it is called Elmon)

We lost the picture of Ze's new clothing he did grow a Beard however as you can see from the picture of us talking.

Ze then sculpted his sons Ice sculpture, meanwhile Agnes Started on his portrait. Ze has suddenly developed an interest in painting and I think that Will be his Super max.

Ahhh Draci NO!!!
I really should be going now to Cast a fire ball on that plant so it can't poison my son!!

(An, sorry I don't actually play this file mucch anymore I am way ahead in the game and It is getting boring. There will probably not be an update anytime soon I am going to focus on my Life states Dynasty. Sorry)

anything