Author Topic: Honeysuckle House  (Read 3723 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Honeysuckle House
« on: December 16, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »
Honeysuckle House

Lot Size: 30x30
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms (4 spaces)
Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
Cost when placed on lot: 109,046
Cost when placed on lot unfurnished: 50,767
Requires expansion: All expansion and stuffs (as of date posted)
Store Content used: Steampunk Kitchen, Steampunk: The Return, Glitter and Glam Bedroom, Mid-Century Fantasy, Mid Century Modern Kitchen, Old Town: Starter Kit and Technophobe No More.

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Honeysuckle House
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 03:29:28 AM »
What an adorable house, SassySimmer! Too bad I don't have all the content (All my store stuff is free and I doubt I'll get all the stuff packs for Christmas.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 07:15:16 AM »
Thank you bubbles.  I was thinking about this and I think I will upload an empty one so that people can decorate it with there own flare (so to speak) :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline uya128

• Nooboo
  • i'm photographer
    • uyalie photography
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:37 PM »
look good that design of the house... i like it... it so simple and pedesterian... smooth in my eyes...