Author Topic: The Gothic Life Graveyard Please.  (Read 7372 times)

karlissa

The Gothic Life Graveyard Please.
« on: December 24, 2012, 07:33:59 AM »

My name is Gunther Goth, current head of the Goth family,many people call me quite a workaholic as well as being a very frugal sim, People say I'm willing to talk to anyone at any time despite these qualities I have there is one flaw many call me very grumpy like most members of my family, I have a dream that I will master 3 skills, These skills will be charisma, cooking and painting, I know very well as a CEO that being able to talk to people confidently is going to work well, I could cook for my employees to inspire them more, and I can use the painting to sell paintings in my buisness.

This is my Wife Cornelia, She currently doesn't have a job but her paintings have made my buisness go very well, despite that since she was a girl, she's always wanted a big garden of perfect produce, I know for a fact that she is grumpy (Like me) and very unflirty, that has caused our marriage to hit a sour point at the moment, she is quite tidy and everything must be perfect for her, like me she is a very confident speaker.

This is my son, Mortimer, He's very ambitious and is very creative, but like me and Cornelia is Grumpy.

Wait a second who's this? (Cornelia whispers into Gunther's ear) Oh this is Agnes, My Sister-in-law whom I have never met, She just moved in because her husband drowned, how sad! She is quite like the Goth family apparantly and is Grumpy but she usually keeps it under check while she reads, she prefers to be alone which is why she never introduced herself, She really hopes she can fall in love again, thankfully she's great with money and won't spend too much, and according to Cornelia she wants to master painting and writing.

I had heard rumours of a magical elixir store so we all went out to see it

But no one was there so we just had to wait

Me and Cornelia decided to see if we could properly rekindle our love

While Mortimer Was having closed eyes sydrome was telling auntie Agnes his secret that he likes classical music

Then finally the shopkeeper arrived

So Agnes bought some of these useless magical elixirs, then we all went home, wait where's Mortimer?

Oops, parenting fail.

Agnes Smashed used the elixir that was apparently of Midas touch

She did have a golden glow

And so did that statue

Agnes went to the park for some victims

During that time Mortimer decided to have a makeover And closed eyes syndrome

Louise56

Re: The Gothic Life
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 04:45:12 AM »
It is always fun to read about the Goths! Please give poor Agnes a make over lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 05:04:23 AM »
 :), Closed eyes syndrome. The poor Gold sims.

karlissa

Gothic Life (Chapter 2)
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 05:56:47 PM »
So hey, this is Mortimer I'm sure my dad introduced me well enough so I had better not over do it with introductions

After our visit to the elixir store my aunt Agnes has been using them and so far they have worked like the label

And my mom just grew wings, I guess that will help our help my mom achieve her goal to have that garden!

And so they decided to change their looks, I think Agnes really needs to change her swimwear  :o

The Faerie Garden (By me)

And so we all went skilling.
I've noticed some talk about me going to Smuggsworth, I hate those snooty smugsworthians I once met one in the park, horrible stuff.
(Authors Note: Sorry for it being short)

Louise56

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »
Agnes look so pretty with glasses! I hope Morty get a brother or sister. ;)

karlissa

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 11:53:43 AM »
Unfortunately my laptop is heating up far too much to play sims, however I will be doing something about it soon, Sorry those who are reading

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »
Great start! I've never read about the Goths in a story so this will be interesting for me.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

karlissa

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »
Great start! I've never read about the Goths in a story so this will be interesting for me.
I only just read your story then read this comment ;D

Offline ForgivingSoul

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 12:56:49 PM »
Very nice. I love the simple, yet quirky way you write. Adds to the magical bit shown through the story ;) anyways, love all the outfits and I hope to hear more from this soon. Bookmark!   ;D

karlissa

The Gothic Life Chapter:3 announcement
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 08:20:43 AM »
New chapter coming up, here's a few clues, An ambitions job for someone with the painting skill, and another elixir life state for someone whom I think it makes sense for

karlissa

Re: The Gothic Life chapter 3
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 04:55:39 PM »
This is Cornelia Goth and interesting things happened yesterday and the day before

I Got a job as a stylist as I want to feed my family with the grown vegetables

And off the job gave a free make-over to a sim who I'd say didn't look so good before

On the next day here's what's happened

My husband decided to take an unpaid day off,unlike himself normally, and threw a party and became buddies with his boss and 1 co-worker, Lilana Langerak and Iquabal Alvi.

During the night my sister decided to buy an elixir and turn my husband into a vampire.

So that's how our day's have been.

(Author's note: Sorry for forgetting to take pictures)

Offline Candy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hopeless Romantic
Re: Gothic Life (Chapter 2)
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 05:49:40 AM »
Nice makeovers  ;D Cornelia and Gunther look great!

Are they going to have more children? I would love to see more Goth-boos!
Living and Loving Life!

karlissa

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 04:03:38 PM »
Yes, It's me again, Cornelia Goth yet again.

Agnes "claims" to have talked to the ghost of our Dad.

Which was her explanation as to why she woke up so late.

My first work day and my client didn't even bother to show up.

My Co-worker's makeover was done rather quickly

That went wrong

Now it's been done right

My Co-worker

Shortly after she woke up she decided to change her room a bit

Another "party", My husband decided to read minds and hunt for plasma and drank some really nice plasma apparently

I heard someone ring the door at midnight during the full moon

No that was not Mortimer, It was me.

Well Agnes decided to become a genie

Stiles didn't really like his athletic wear

It helped start a relationship though

More elixir magic, (I used a mod for the alien elixir)
Hopefully Agnes will do it next time.

Offline ForgivingSoul

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »
Too many different states! Haha I had to laugh out loud at Vita Alto's "makeover"  ;D this is such a great story and I think you're doing a great job. Keep going!

karlissa

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
Too many different states! Haha I had to laugh out loud at Vita Alto's "makeover"  ;D this is such a great story and I think you're doing a great job. Keep going!
Thanks, I hope you enjoy this mini-update.

Who is this "sim", and why is he stalking the Goth's, and possibly disturbing the dead.