Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288312 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Lullaby
« Reply #570 on: March 28, 2013, 09:17:09 AM »
Welcome, baby Champagne! May all your sparkles be good ones.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #571 on: March 28, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »
Congratulations on the 8th Generation! Welcome baby Champagne!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #572 on: March 28, 2013, 01:22:16 PM »
Oh my gosh I can't believe you're almost done. Congratulations, and welcome baby Champagne! (And how wonderful that Percy was only a close call...)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #573 on: March 28, 2013, 03:51:02 PM »
I hope she doesn't get Mata Hari's you know whatness... I bet she'll be a cutie :)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #574 on: March 28, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »
Welcome to a world of elderly women and stalkers from another dimension, Champagne!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #575 on: March 28, 2013, 09:53:31 PM »

*sound of cork popping* Woo! Let's celebrate baby Champagne! And all the Classics! Allegra's elder clothing is just wonderful; it's very much "her." It's so exciting to see the final generation, but at the same time it's so sad! I don't want the Classics to end, dang it! Although, I am sure I will enjoy reading about whatever adventures you get up to next.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #576 on: March 28, 2013, 09:59:02 PM »
Yay, the eighth generation is here! (Plus 10,000+ exclamation points . . .)

Welcome, baby Champagne! What an fitting name!

Allegra seems like she really belongs in Aurora Skies, for some reason--maybe because she has the hair, and it seems like her wardrobe is colorful and festive without being too "city"!

I haven't played there enough yet to see the townies, but I like the idea of her somewhere so colorful!

When I read The Name...I had a tiny gasp, and then sighed. So perfect. It was like a commercial I just saw where a woman kept her eyes open for 23 hours and closed them when she ate some chocolate. So perfect. I love it. And as for its not being a girl's name, I have met girls named Champagne. So worry not on that count.

Wonderful!  I'm wondering if I should come up with a way to shorten it, but for now I'm happy with the full name.  That commercial sounds delightful.

Gorgeous name.  I wish you all the best on finishing!

Thanks!

Yey update and even better, Eden's there (I've started a new family since - hello childish trait!)

Welcome to little Champange; I bet she's gonna be a cutie.

Almost finished though *sadface*

Don't be sad!  I personally can't wait until the challenge itself is over and I'm no longer bound by rules!  Oh the fun will be had.

That's true, reading lots of updates at one time is a great thing. ^^
Well, seems like we have a little Nectar Maker growing up?? Champagne is really a lovely name, let's hope she is as zippy as her namesake. But do I really have to wonder?  ;)

Yep, Eden has already started planting grapes for her!

Welcome baby Champagne! That picture is adorable. I know all burritos look the same, but just that expression . . .

I can't believe it's almost over. Just this one last Gen . . .

I know, I always fool myself into thinking I can see uniqueness in the burritos, but obviously they are all exactly the same.

Welcome, baby Champagne! May all your sparkles be good ones.

Congratulations on the 8th Generation! Welcome baby Champagne!

Oh my gosh I can't believe you're almost done. Congratulations, and welcome baby Champagne! (And how wonderful that Percy was only a close call...)

Thank you all!  I have high hopes for our little Bubbly.

I hope she doesn't get Mata Hari's you know whatness... I bet she'll be a cutie :)

She didn't ;)

Welcome to a world of elderly women and stalkers from another dimension, Champagne!

Living the dream, right?

*sound of cork popping* Woo! Let's celebrate baby Champagne! And all the Classics! Allegra's elder clothing is just wonderful; it's very much "her." It's so exciting to see the final generation, but at the same time it's so sad! I don't want the Classics to end, dang it! Although, I am sure I will enjoy reading about whatever adventures you get up to next.

I'm pretty attached to them, myself.  Maybe I'll pull a "you" and do a sequel so I can keep playing them and following up on what they do next.  I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do after Champagne (hopefully) eats her ambrosia!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Lost Horizon
« Reply #577 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:04 PM »
It is difficult to accept, after so many centuries, that the final child has been born into my house.

It's hard to believe I planted a seed that grew this large, isn't it?  I almost always sort of worried that I'd fail, but the option was never there.  As soon as Carlotta had moved in, zeroing me in with her deep blue eyes, believing in me, cuddling baby Mona Lisa and whispering confidence in her little ears, and now here we are, and the last is a wriggling little baby girl.

We are almost out of space here in the house.  (Can you believe that!)  We added the nectar makers to the butler's room.  I know it seems a bit rude, but we have a rotation of butlers, so no one lives there full-time.

We also have a rotation of care for little Champagne.  Eden's enthusiasm with the baby powder has already caused two maids to quit.

When she's a little older, we'll renovate Eden's nursery for Champagne.  For now, she's sleeping in Mata Hari's crib in Allegra's room.  It's a risk to go into build/buy or CAS at all these days, so late in the game, so there's no need to risk it so early in her life. 

Though that life is already flashing by at light speed.

The girls are always so enthusiastic when there is a birthday.

And someone generally cracks wise about how I'm not, but allow me to explain.  With every new life stage, we're closer to the end of a project I thought would never end.  I cannot see past that.  What then? 

Uncertainty frightens me.

And suddenly here's baby Champagne, sparkling and becoming her own person.

Her hair color is a bit of a mystery.  Pretty, though.  And those eyes.  We all know where those came from.

She lists black as her favorite color, but Mata Hari insists it was a "clerical error," and Bubbly loves pink.

So, she's covered in all things pink.  Adorable.

And has a hard time staying still.

I got a letter the day she was born, you know.  An impossible letter.  A letter from Ophelia, my lost adoptive daughter.  My sister in the building of this dynasty.  It was a gift.  Another little doll, for Champagne.  Its name is OJ.  I will give it to her when the moment is right.

For her part, Mata Hari burned off her baby weight in no time.

She started work as a snitch for the police department.  Bizarrely, her work uniform is also Eastern in style.

She is away a lot, but there's no concern for attention to little Champagne.  She is awash in cooing grandmothers.

Rosetta has taken her general position of taking over hygiene and potty training.

Champagne loves the walker, and we thought like Mata before her, she'd teach herself to walk.

But, Rosetta couldn't resist the lure of spending even more time with her, especially as my daycare center is no more.  We all have a bit of toddler withdrawal.

Well, I honestly can't blame her.  In all honesty, I'm a bit jealous!

Eureka has taken on speaking.  Champagne reacts most favorably to things that relate to luxury.

She's also quite fond of her own reflection.

If ever we aren't attentive often enough, she waits patiently, but with a guilt-inducing pout that'll melt your heart into a puddle.

It's the cycle they've all been through.  All of my girls have been adorable toddlers in my arms.  All of them have gone through the motions.

And oh how I'll miss those days when they're gone.  Oh how I wonder what comes next.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Lost Horizon
« Reply #578 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:07 PM »
You're going to be hearing this a lot over the next few days, but . . .

Champagne. Is. So. Freaking. Cute.

It's good to know that Mata Hari has gotten back into life! So to speak.

Champagne's hair is so pretty! After this dynasty is over, you must upload all of the immortals. I must pair them up with all the male sims I have saved over all the dynasties!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #579 on: March 29, 2013, 01:11:40 AM »
Friend: Which Classic is she on?
Me: Eighth. Her name's Champagne and she's doing nectar making.
Friend: Ooo, her hair's pretty. Did she get that from her dad?
Me: No, her dad had puke hair.
Friend: I hate that. It looks like somebody just barfed on their head. But then again, if you drink too much champagne, that could happen.

I felt the urge to share that exchange despite its irrelevancy.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #580 on: March 29, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
Aww Champagne is so cute! Glad she didn't get that puke colored hair really and truly lol can't wait to see what happens next

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2013, 10:15:37 AM »
Oh my gosh Champagne is so adorable! I wonder what she will look like when she is older? Your so close to finishing! Just a whole normal sim lifespan!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #582 on: March 29, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »
Oh my gosh. Cutest. Baby. Ever. I love how she's already a little snob <3
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #583 on: March 29, 2013, 03:52:45 PM »
I have to agree with the others: She is such a cutie!
But where did her hair colour came from? Do you have it in your CAS and it was just randomly chosen?
And I never noticed the ruffles on the back of that toddler outfit. So incredible cute.  ;D

Anna33

« Reply #584 on: March 29, 2013, 06:33:29 PM »
I have just read the dynasty so far, love it by the way. And Champagne is just, Adorable.