Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 290676 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Cake and Ice Cream
« Reply #615 on: April 03, 2013, 09:32:18 PM »

Whoah, she looks just like Allegra! I kinda want to grab a photo of each to compare side by side. Well, I hope one day we will see Champagne and OJ's little Mimosa! Hehehe, that's just too cute.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #616 on: April 03, 2013, 09:41:14 PM »
Well, of course, "snob" is the perfect trait for someone going into nectar-making. She has a great wardrobe, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #617 on: April 04, 2013, 01:14:03 AM »
Until Rhoxi pointed it out, the Mimosa joke went right over my head. I'm so ashamed.

I enjoy Bubbly's voice. Is she Proper? Because she sounds it.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline jd163503

• Nooboo
  • And I'll have you know that tacos are healthy...
« Reply #618 on: April 04, 2013, 04:51:24 AM »
Such a wonderful story! Where did you get the hairs/clothes/house stuff? Everything  really!!

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #619 on: April 04, 2013, 08:38:43 AM »
Mimosa!! Haha, I was  too tickled when I read that! She seems a little snooty but with the snob trait its expected. She's still so pretty

I agree Rosa she really does sound like it but I think you cant give that one to a child. I remember trying unless she picked it up as a teen.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #620 on: April 05, 2013, 03:00:25 AM »
Well, knowing how Tilia writes them with their eventual traits as though they had them all along, I bet she ends up Proper at least. What are her traits, Tilia?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline jd163503

• Nooboo
  • And I'll have you know that tacos are healthy...
« Reply #621 on: April 05, 2013, 04:49:55 AM »
OH MAN! This story is great! I stayed up all night reading it. (I really gotta stop doing that) but gosh I couldn't resist!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #622 on: April 05, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »
Well, knowing how Tilia writes them with their eventual traits as though they had them all along, I bet she ends up Proper at least. What are her traits, Tilia?

Friendly, Good, Cat Person, Snob, and (Yes, eventually) Proper :)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #623 on: April 05, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »
Friendly, Good, Cat Person, Snob, and (Yes, eventually) Proper :)

Make sure her formal is something you won't mind seeing often when she hits young adult then^^

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #624 on: April 06, 2013, 04:13:59 PM »
Oh my flabbergast, SO pretty! She looks like the perfect combination of all the Classic ladies . . . joy. Just, joy.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

SimBlip

« Reply #625 on: April 06, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »
So important, so pretty, so classic... now will she live up to so 'Bubbly'?
Lovely update and great writing as always! :)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #626 on: April 06, 2013, 07:12:38 PM »
<snicker> That mimosa joke was clever. :) Champagne is truly a stunner--exotic like her mother yet a Classic through and through. Good luck with the Supermax!

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
« Reply #627 on: April 06, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Good luck with the Supermax, I've heard Vizard of Vine is a killer.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #628 on: April 06, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
She is beautiful!I love so many parts of it, that I don't know which is my favorite :D Your so close! Just 2 immortals and 5 more cakes (or 4 more) !

I know!  The game crashes like every 30 minutes, but I'm so determined to finish at this point, I just keep saving as often as possible and booting the sucker back up!

Whoah, she looks just like Allegra! I kinda want to grab a photo of each to compare side by side. Well, I hope one day we will see Champagne and OJ's little Mimosa! Hehehe, that's just too cute.

They do look a LOT alike.  Luckily, CHampagne's style sensibilities are a little easier on the eyes.

Well, of course, "snob" is the perfect trait for someone going into nectar-making. She has a great wardrobe, too.

She's my little Sim Jackie O.

Until Rhoxi pointed it out, the Mimosa joke went right over my head. I'm so ashamed.

Haha, I put SO much effort into naming that doll only to have it refuse to come to life! 

Such a wonderful story! Where did you get the hairs/clothes/house stuff? Everything  really!!

Everything except Mata's braid (which is cc) is from the Sims 3 store.

OH MAN! This story is great! I stayed up all night reading it. (I really gotta stop doing that) but gosh I couldn't resist!

I'm an all-night reader too ;)  So glad to hear you're enjoying it. 

Make sure her formal is something you won't mind seeing often when she hits young adult then^^

No kidding.  Coralie is proper too, so I wanted the final gen to share something with the first one.  Now I'm wondering if they shouldn't have all been proper as a themed thing.  Oh well.

Oh my flabbergast, SO pretty! She looks like the perfect combination of all the Classic ladies . . . joy. Just, joy.

She's stunning as a YA.  Just wait.

So important, so pretty, so classic... now will she live up to so 'Bubbly'?
Lovely update and great writing as always! :)

Ha.  She probably won't on the traditional front live up to the nickname.  She's more dignified than bubbly, I suppose.

<snicker> That mimosa joke was clever. :) Champagne is truly a stunner--exotic like her mother yet a Classic through and through. Good luck with the Supermax!

Thanks!  I've been having Eden grow grapes like nobody's business.  However, she's also been harvesting them, which from my reading might not be good.  So, Bubbly is going to have to start doing that herself with the harvester and I'll just have to hope she doesn't max out gardening with the latest rapid-skill bug.

Good luck with the Supermax, I've heard Vizard of Vine is a killer.

Working on it!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Hopes and Dreams
« Reply #629 on: April 06, 2013, 09:44:51 PM »
Granny says my teen years flew by faster than any of the others in our family.  Perhaps it's just that there was so much less to juggle for them all and time slipped past without making itself known.

I do have the distinction of being the only Classic to accomplish her LTW (bottomless nectar cellar) while still a teen, so I feel quite good about that!

Grandma Eden has taken to upgrading my nectar makers while I'm in them.  It's a little unsettling.

I am on the honor roll at school.  I enjoy academics well enough, but honestly I like to simply excel wherever I am asked to apply myself.

Secretly, I wished many times over to become a pop star.  Oh, I know what you're thinking.  Champagne, you're simply not "cool."  You have to be "cool" to be a pop star.  But ever since I sang with my virtuoso grandmother at the karaoke bar when I was a child, I've known I'm a natural.  But alas, it isn't to be.

And anyway, I was cool enough to be elected prom queen.  Though the girls at school say it is because I'm regal.  Like a queen.  Not because I'm popular.

My mother has had a bit of a midlife crisis.  In the obsessive working out, however, she did manage to accomplish her supermax.

The grandmothers got into my cellar and overindulged.  Sometimes they're like a gaggle of children rather than grannies.

They have been speculating on the future quite a lot.  What will we do after all is said and done?  Head to the tropics?  To the city?  To the bayou?  There's an endless world of possibility for the second lives the Watcher promised if we accomplish our goal.

Silvia Correa died.  Grandma Eden handled it well enough.  She said Silvia had been there through lifetimes and we'd take care of her as she'd taken care of us.  When the time comes.

Granny had a talking to with Death.  We don't know what was said.

Later, she was visited by another presence.  One she's never met before.  She said it was Life.

They spoke as well.

And now we all feel a little jumpy.  Who else is checking in on us here at the end?

And how can we retain our patience in the final years of our challenge.  It's not much of a challenge for me, obviously, but for some of us ...

Dad worries about Mom's crisis and finally talked her into getting some therapy.  Then let her beat him soundly at horseshoes.

My birthday sneaked up on us.  On most of us.  Eden remembered and had a cake ready.

I sparkled so brightly I shone.  It felt like one of Grandma Eden's sunlight spells.

And then I sprouted up a few inches and morphed into an awful outfit, and Grandma Rosetta cried out, "Oh mercy, she got the Hair!"

So, I decided I would chop it all off.  All the Classic ladies have long hair.  I thought perhaps I'd go against convention.  What do you think?