Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 387511 times)

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
Re: Future Sim Improvement and New Items Ideas
« Reply #1695 on: April 11, 2012, 08:34:25 AM »
One of my friends used to play a game where you could create your own clothing items and furniture and it was very fun. It was a couple of years back so I don't remember which game it was but just want to point out that it is possible.

Only thing I want is more interactions with the sea. I loved the "Whale ate my parents" fatal flaw (or was it a trait?) in Medieval because it gave you -something- to do with the sea, something interesting. I'm not saying that all sims should be able to swim in the sea because I can imagine the chaos that'll create, but it would still be nice to have a few more interactions.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #1696 on: April 11, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »
Only thing I want is more interactions with the sea. I loved the "Whale ate my parents" fatal flaw (or was it a trait?) in Medieval because it gave you -something- to do with the sea, something interesting. I'm not saying that all sims should be able to swim in the sea because I can imagine the chaos that'll create, but it would still be nice to have a few more interactions.

Ooh, I could just imagine how much that feature would be used by players who love torturing their sims.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #1697 on: April 11, 2012, 11:48:30 AM »
I think we should have a sports type of EP, or one relevant to hobbies in general, that specifically focuses on new skills, with a new town. It should come with pool rafts and activities and have the water slide from Seasons. Diving boards, baseball, and a sports channel.

Oh, and Seasons please. I love it in TS2 but I want it improved for TS3.

I'd actually like to see some TSM objects in TS3. No, I'm not saying TS3 should have churches/religion related stuff, or drunkards, but I would love playing cards and the fire pit. They could extend them for modern times.

That would be great! They could add it board games too. Like the classics like Monopoly (Simopoly), Life, Battleship and other games like that. Even children can play them. Along with a competitive trait for the sports and games. Sims with it accused others of cheating and always had to win or they would get a moodlet and a moodlet for winning would work too. I can see it all happening. It would be good.

I agree learning to swim would work better for children rather than toddlers!

There is so much I would love to see in these games but I know that all of it will probably not be added most in my case is just wishful thinking! 

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1698 on: April 11, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
I just want my sims to perhaps go out and play a game of tennis, or surfing... or ...or anything! Just a hobby type thing which you progress in, perhaps a skill? I also want a new destination town in WA which is near a beach so you go for surfing holidays!  8)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #1699 on: April 11, 2012, 05:04:12 PM »
Was anyone else disappointed that the Karaoke System in ST was flawed and limited?

I think we should let our sims "lip-snyc" to our OWN custom music files, rather than some Simlish jabble. Along with the singing career, my favorites from the song lists are Maybe It's Better This Way, and One More Gray Day, and that's it. It would be beyond awesome if my singer hopped around on stage, chanting along to Green Day or whomever I listen to. We need that as a new feature: Custom Music files with Karaoke/Singing Career.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1700 on: April 11, 2012, 05:12:11 PM »
Was anyone else disappointed that the Karaoke System in ST was flawed and limited?

I think we should let our sims "lip-snyc" to our OWN custom music files, rather than some Simlish jabble. Along with the singing career, my favorites from the song lists are Maybe It's Better This Way, and One More Gray Day, and that's it. It would be beyond awesome if my singer hopped around on stage, chanting along to Green Day or whomever I listen to. We need that as a new feature: Custom Music files with Karaoke/Singing Career.

Hmm.. There's probably a mod for that, or one being made. Personally, I'm not too bothered. They speak simlish, so let them sing it too haha. ;D

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #1701 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
Hmm.. There's probably a mod for that, or one being made. Personally, I'm not too bothered. They speak simlish, so let them sing it too haha. ;D

Speaking of Speaking Simlish (total alliteration there), I like how Sims will dance their bodies off to non-Simlish Custom Music files. Lol, it's like, "They don't know the language being sung", "They are enjoying themselves", "They have no idea what's going on, yet they don't care". ^-^

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1702 on: April 11, 2012, 05:18:43 PM »
Speaking of Speaking Simlish (total alliteration there), I like how Sims will dance their bodies off to non-Simlish Custom Music files. Lol, it's like, "They don't know the language being sung", "They are enjoying themselves", "They have no idea what's going on, yet they don't care". ^-^

Well saying that, a Russian person in my class says lots of people listen to English music over there~  ;)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1703 on: April 11, 2012, 05:23:16 PM »
Okay, to be clear on my fire pit idea, I was talking about that BBQ pit you turn to roast the meat in TSM. I thought it would be very appropriate for a future Seasons EP. (It was/is my favorite after Pets of course). It could serve as a Sim's pig roast. (Not for me, I'm a vegetarian :P)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #1704 on: April 11, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
Well saying that, a Russian person in my class says lots of people listen to English music over there~  ;)

I do that with my anime (Japanese spoken, English subtitles) but I wonder if they dance to the beat, not just what they're saying :P

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1705 on: April 11, 2012, 06:23:02 PM »
I do that with my anime (Japanese spoken, English subtitles) but I wonder if they dance to the beat, not just what they're saying :P
I have Japanese (I don't think they count as anime) songs in my Custom Music folder, mostly for my own amusement. It does crack me up, though, to see my Sims dancing to them.

I wish we could at least put our own designs on T-shirts in CAS, since I don't really like the ones they have now (at least for female Sims).

Also, if toddlers could actually initiate interactions with other Sims, or at least other toddlers. Most toddlers I know (that have learned to talk) can at least say hello to other people!

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #1706 on: April 11, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
A dance career

Basically expand on the ballet class you can take in Generations and have it where there is an actually class while a teen and then can have the career, but break into maybe classic dance and hip hop or club dance.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #1707 on: April 11, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »
I have Japanese (I don't think they count as anime) songs in my Custom Music folder, mostly for my own amusement. It does crack me up, though, to see my Sims dancing to them.

I wish we could at least put our own designs on T-shirts in CAS, since I don't really like the ones they have now (at least for female Sims).

Also, if toddlers could actually initiate interactions with other Sims, or at least other toddlers. Most toddlers I know (that have learned to talk) can at least say hello to other people!

I have Japanese DDR songs and such in my folder, too! Also, you can design your own shirts. It's very complicated. I can PM you the link to the tutorial later.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1708 on: April 12, 2012, 01:37:22 AM »
I would like part-time jobs to be expanded, as in, a Teen can take a part-time Job in the Music Career, and when they become a YA, they can take the Music Career from whatever level they were as a teen.

So two things: More part time careers, and part-time jobs and full-time careers linked.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #1709 on: April 12, 2012, 01:46:36 AM »
They should expand showtime to include bands on stage and increase what the bands can play. I'd also like to see more instruments (saxophone, harmonica, etc.)