Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 387529 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: Future Sim Improvement and New Items Ideas
« Reply #1770 on: April 29, 2012, 03:49:17 AM »
Yes - more control. I'd like to be able to lock my tv station and radio station so other sims can't change them!!

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1771 on: April 29, 2012, 04:11:18 AM »
Yes - more control. I'd like to be able to lock my tv station and radio station so other sims can't change them!!

I agree, the babysitter kept turning my TV on and off, it was so annoying  ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #1772 on: April 29, 2012, 09:16:25 PM »
Sounds a lot like the Sims 2 University! I don't know if you ever played Sims 2 but they had that there. I think that they will add something like it in one of the expansions but I don't know for sure.
Yeah, I never had the sims 2.  Before I got the sims 3 I didn't even know it existed.  Oh, and by the way, I wish that they'd bring back the semi famous cowplant that ate sims!  I also wish that you could hunt on the sims three, and swim in ponds, and attempt to cook anything, just fail alot.  I also wish that sims could get illnesses.  Like the flu, phenmonia, cancer, blindness, tumors, the whole shabang! :D  I know that something like that might get a little annoying with the illnessess but still, it would be more realistic, you know, aside from the cowplant.
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1773 on: April 29, 2012, 10:34:02 PM »
Oh, and by the way, I wish that they'd bring back the semi famous cowplant that ate sims!
Lol, actually they did bring it back. It is premium content that you can get from the store.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
« Reply #1774 on: April 30, 2012, 09:31:39 PM »
I wish  you could switch towns after you moved to one town in the sims 3.  People can do that in real life.  Personally, I think it would be hilarious to see a sim from appaloosa plains reaction to Bridgeport!  Also, when the sims 3 world adventures came out, I wish that they would let the sims go up on top of the eifel tower and then look at it.  I also wish that they could go on a cruz and stand at the edge of the ship and get a moodlet called king/queen of the world!  OH!  And I would also love it if they added a few more sports, like soccor and baseball and maybe track.
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1775 on: May 01, 2012, 12:05:27 AM »
I wish  you could switch towns after you moved to one town in the sims 3.  People can do that in real life.  Personally, I think it would be hilarious to see a sim from appaloosa plains reaction to Bridgeport!  Also, when the sims 3 world adventures came out, I wish that they would let the sims go up on top of the eifel tower and then look at it.  I also wish that they could go on a cruz and stand at the edge of the ship and get a moodlet called king/queen of the world!  OH!  And I would also love it if they added a few more sports, like soccor and baseball and maybe track.

I think it would be funnier to see a Bridgeport Sim's reaction to Appaloosa Plains!
"Why is every other person in overalls? And what is that SMELL?!? Am I seeing things, or is that man riding... a horse?"

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #1776 on: May 01, 2012, 02:48:04 AM »
I think it would be funnier to see a Bridgeport Sim's reaction to Appaloosa Plains!
"Why is every other person in overalls? And what is that SMELL?!? Am I seeing things, or is that man riding... a horse?"

Yes, I would LOVE to be there at that moment!  :P

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #1777 on: May 01, 2012, 02:38:30 PM »
I wish  you could switch towns after you moved to one town in the sims 3.

Hopefully one of these days, EA will see fit to catch up to [Traveler] mod in that arena. :)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #1778 on: May 01, 2012, 02:49:25 PM »
I believe like Coocoo girl that we should have ships, but why not make them ownable and buildable to. You could buy a ship and build and decide what goes it in from the ground up, or there could be shells you just decorate. You should be able to set prices for suites and cabins. The more stuff in the room the higher the price, the more you make. It would be a perfect reason to introduce hotels, and you could travel to other worlds (towns). Maybe you could stay on the ship as long as you wanted. If you built the ship you could put pools, bars, restaurants, gyms and tons of other stuff in them.

Edit: I also think it would be cool if the ships could sink, and there would be dangers on the open sea. Maybe being a caption could be a career choice.
Edit: I also think you could bring your kids and maybe the butler you hire could go with you on the ship to take care of the kids.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
« Reply #1779 on: May 01, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »
I know this is really a weird idea... but I wish that there were crazy glasses that were bigger than the sims head in sims three.  I don't have custom content because I already have my sims installed in the computer that we can't seem to get hooked up to the internet.  Also my mom says that I would be hogging the computer that has the internet all the time... hehe, she's right.  Also our computer is really slow and I'm not sure if it could handle sims 3 :'(  OH, and I also wish that there was a clown career!
Coocoos current story:

Offline Lisey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1780 on: May 02, 2012, 01:16:50 PM »
In terms of new occult states, I would love to see superhero!

Not sure that would ever happen because it might be kind of complicated, i.e., unless every Sim has the same superpowers (which would get boring fast). But it could be an awesome Profession-type career (saving cats from trees, stopping burglars, fighting townie super-villains) - and I would love to see them show some creativity in how to turn your Sim into this occult state, like maybe there could be a bunch of different paths: at the science lab you could get bitten by a test subject, or you could run into some new nuclear waste at the junkyard, or even meet a little alien in a meteor/space rock!

Of course, I'm still holding out for aliens and witches and werewolves, but I think superhero would make a neat addition as well. :D

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #1781 on: May 02, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »
In terms of new occult states, I would love to see superhero!

Not sure that would ever happen because it might be kind of complicated, i.e., unless every Sim has the same superpowers (which would get boring fast). But it could be an awesome Profession-type career (saving cats from trees, stopping burglars, fighting townie super-villains) - and I would love to see them show some creativity in how to turn your Sim into this occult state, like maybe there could be a bunch of different paths: at the science lab you could get bitten by a test subject, or you could run into some new nuclear waste at the junkyard, or even meet a little alien in a meteor/space rock!

Of course, I'm still holding out for aliens and witches and werewolves, but I think superhero would make a neat addition as well. :D

I would love that so much. I could recreate the X-Men
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #1782 on: May 05, 2012, 01:58:44 AM »
My biggest wish: start a business. Like an apparel store or a computers company...

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1783 on: May 05, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »
Wish we could like share photographs and like upload them. Then they get added to the paintings/pictures tab in buymode.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1784 on: May 07, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
That was something you could do in TS2, sort of, I think. Where you could upload your own photos, it could be of say, your pet, and a Sim with a high enough painting skill could paint them.

I really like that idea and it should come back.

I would like some different sliders. I would like some ear sliders, to make elf ears, and I would like some rear and hip sliders as well, but I want EA to provide me this, and not a mod creator. I know it sounds a bit silly, but I like EA sliders better, because I don't have to worry about how it will effect my Sims if those sliders are no longer updated by a mod creator, or that a person will need a mod to play with my Sims, if I were to use those sliders, assuming that person prefers a clean game. I know it sounds silly, but at least when EA provides it, all I have to worry about is having the latest patch for these uploads to work. Like changing one's makeup during the day.