Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 387578 times)

loveSims

Re: Future Sim Improvement and New Items Ideas
« Reply #1815 on: May 30, 2012, 06:34:40 AM »
I wish sims can ask each other their ages. It will be very helpful. A sim can be a adult, your sim marry her just to find out she will be a elder in a day! There goes all hope for a heir.

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
Re: What do you wish the Sims 3 had?
« Reply #1816 on: May 30, 2012, 09:32:35 AM »
I also think it would be kind of cool/funny if Sims could get drunk.

This was part of Sims 1, and I don't know why they got rid of it. It was so funny.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sara2573

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1817 on: May 30, 2012, 10:51:58 AM »
This was part of Sims 1, and I don't know why they got rid of it. It was so funny.

I might have imagined this (Which would be weird) but I thought my Sim got the 'Tipsy' moodlet once.  But that is  the closest I got to a drunk Sim...
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1818 on: May 30, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »

I heard it was because of the T for Teen rating and that in Sims 1 people complained about the "inappropriateness". Have no clue if this is true, I saw someone mention it on the EA forum a while back. I think the closest we'l get to drunk sims is the way they act when making nectar. :P I rather like the moodlets you get from the LN bar drinks.. I think that's enough, for me.

Offline Sara2573

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1819 on: May 30, 2012, 01:00:30 PM »
I heard it was because of the T for Teen rating and that in Sims 1 people complained about the "inappropriateness". Have no clue if this is true, I saw someone mention it on the EA forum a while back. I think the closest we'l get to drunk sims is the way they act when making nectar. :P I rather like the moodlets you get from the LN bar drinks.. I think that's enough, for me.

Did the moodlet make your Sim act any different? I don't recall any change in my Sim's behavior.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1820 on: May 30, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
Did the moodlet make your Sim act any different? I don't recall any change in my Sim's behavior.

The moodlet in the drinks from LN? I didn't really care about if it made them act different, but the mood boost is nice. In the moodlets you get from the bubble bar, some of them make the sim act different. Social Strawberry makes their relationship bars with other sims go up I think.

Offline Sara2573

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1821 on: May 30, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
The moodlet in the drinks from LN? I didn't really care about if it made them act different, but the mood boost is nice. In the moodlets you get from the bubble bar, some of them make the sim act different. Social Strawberry makes their relationship bars with other sims go up I think.

Oh well none have my Sims go to bars anymore. xD It got boring to me, so I guess I don't remember any mood bonus.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #1822 on: May 30, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »
I don't think thats why, on sims medieval you can be drunk, it's rated T for teen too.  Oh well, EA can be a little, strange.  Oh, and I wish they had more of a variety for animals on pets.  Like rabbits, frogs, squirrels, oh, and if they ever put a sim town with an icy climate, I would want penguins.  And I also wish you could go to a walmart on the sims 3.  You know,  buy the cloths, and buy different kinds of tropical and freshwater fish for the fishbowl instead of having to catch the fish.
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Offline Sara2573

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1823 on: May 30, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »
I don't think thats why, on sims medieval you can be drunk, it's rated T for teen too.  Oh well, EA can be a little, strange.  Oh, and I wish they had more of a variety for animals on pets.  Like rabbits, frogs, squirrels, oh, and if they ever put a sim town with an icy climate, I would want penguins.  And I also wish you could go to a walmart on the sims 3.  You know,  buy the cloths, and buy different kinds of tropical and freshwater fish for the fishbowl instead of having to catch the fish.

They have Squirrels.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #1824 on: May 30, 2012, 07:27:45 PM »
1. A wider variety of Birthday cakes and Wedding cakes
2. A variety of different pastries that can be cooked by all sims with the ability to cook, not just kids

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1825 on: May 30, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »

That was in TSM too. I guess they got rid of that because of the standard changes in ratings.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1826 on: May 31, 2012, 09:34:20 PM »
I would like to see an expansion to the gardening skill or even a new skill,where sims can actually plant the flowers and shrubs, maybe with the option to put them in pots and bring them indoors.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Leto85

« Reply #1827 on: June 01, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »
I would like to see an expansion to the gardening skill or even a new skill,where sims can actually plant the flowers and shrubs, maybe with the option to put them in pots and bring them indoors.

Arranging flowers was an actuall skill in The Sims 2 Freetime expansion. It would be nice indeed if that would be added into The Sims 3.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1828 on: June 01, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
You know how when you try and save during a move or birthday and you get that popup saying you can't? Well I would love it if you could have the option for the game to automaticaly save as soon as that event is done. It's kinda annoying when I need to eat dinner while one of my sims surprised me by aging up.  :P
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Aqua01

• Townie
The Sims 4?
« Reply #1829 on: June 01, 2012, 09:49:23 PM »
I know this may seem kinda sudden, since the Sims 3 is so new, but what do you all want to see in The Sims 4, if there is one?  I would love to hear you answers!  Thanks!

I would lik to see:

Seasons and weather introduced
Better graphics that won't negatively affect the game
More that I can't think of at the moment!
"Holding Eleanor's hand was like holding a butterfly.  Or a heartbeat.  Like holding something complete, and completely alive."
-Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

anything