Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 382517 times)

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Future Sim Improvement and New Items Ideas
« Reply #1845 on: June 04, 2012, 03:47:35 PM »
I would like to see a slider for hair. Every hair style has a set length. I would love it if we could select a hairstyle, then make it shorter or longer. I would also like if they would give us a hairstyle where you put one pigtail on the side of the sim's head (that's how I wear my hair; it's long enough for two, but it looks much better with just one and everyone in school now recognizes me by it).
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Leto85

« Reply #1846 on: June 04, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
I would like to see a slider for hair. Every hair style has a set length. I would love it if we could select a hairstyle, then make it shorter or longer. I would also like if they would give us a hairstyle where you put one pigtail on the side of the sim's head (that's how I wear my hair; it's long enough for two, but it looks much better with just one and everyone in school now recognizes me by it).

Like not mirrored hairs styles. That is cool indeed.
Maybe EA will add that to another expansion or stuff pack.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TeaPuff

• Nooboo
« Reply #1847 on: June 16, 2012, 05:32:21 AM »
I would really like something more to do with the coffee machines, it would be cool if they made a coffee skill. They could add a coffee plant that you could harvest and then add to the coffee machine to make coffee's. You could even add another recipe like a coffee cake...

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1848 on: June 16, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »
I would really like something more to do with the coffee machines, it would be cool if they made a coffee skill. They could add a coffee plant that you could harvest and then add to the coffee machine to make coffee's. You could even add another recipe like a coffee cake...
Oooh and maybe sims could moonlight as a barista like they would as a mixologist except at coffee shops. That would be so cool.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #1849 on: June 17, 2012, 07:36:22 AM »
And if we ever get more pastries and other desserts those could always have a coffee version as well.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1850 on: June 17, 2012, 07:50:21 AM »
Omg yes! Starbucks! Simbucks! I'd love to have a barrista sim. :D Even if it was just a small part-time job our teenagers could do, that'd be cool..

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #1851 on: June 17, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
I wish that they would add more plants, like corn, wheat, barley, hay, stuff like that.  I also wish they would add cows, pigs, and chickens, and the chickens would lay eggs, the cows would also make milk.  I wish they would add a milking bucket, hay baler, and everything that would harvest the new plants, yeah, you know what I'm thinking, farming, in a messed up, sim way.  Lol.  Maybe it would be called Farming dreams expansion pack?  And you would also be able to buy other lots, not community lots, but lots to farm and plant on.
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #1852 on: June 17, 2012, 02:48:36 PM »
I wish we could have the option on whether to take leave from work or not. My sim, for example, is an astronaut, so she only works one day a week. She got married on a Tuesday, so that gave her about ten days off (not 10 work days, 10 days total). Then, she got pregnant and had babies, and now it's 18 or so days until she goes to work. I really would prefer her to go to work instead.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1853 on: June 18, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
I would like curved walls, better diagonal roofs, more variety in pet sizes, and options for better chimneys.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1854 on: June 18, 2012, 07:19:46 PM »
I would like curved walls, better diagonal roofs, more variety in pet sizes, and options for better chimneys.

I will second the curved walls!
As for the chimneys, I love the variety of the fireplaces from an indoor perspective, but I really wish they would do something about the outside. At the very least make it recolorable so that it can match any house style. At this point I usually just delete the chimney pieces with moveobjects.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1855 on: June 19, 2012, 01:43:34 AM »
I agree with the more building options! In all my years of playing Sims, I could never build, and got so easily bored with all the same old roofs and not being able to have curved walls. It wasn't until KPST, I had fun with building houses and lots in the Sims Series. Even the fun frivolous furniture in TS2 couldn't cover it. I'd like to see the option to build an Arabian looking palace from the ancient Middle East, like from the Aladdin movie:

I'm posting the picture, as its relevance to the type of building options, and roofs I'd like to see EA include in the Sims Series. I mostly want to make a cat lounge with this type of building. :D

frozenbeat

« Reply #1856 on: June 19, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »
I wish we could somehow edit or create towns without using create-a-world tool.
Something like a merge of SimsCity 4 and Sims 3

World Peace.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1857 on: June 19, 2012, 09:32:03 AM »
Two improvements to sculpting (really, it can't be that hard):

- The ability to recolor sculptures. I have to suspend my disbelief enough to believe that a clay sculptor exclusively builds things at least as tall as them. I at least want to recolor my clay sculptures to be white so I can pretend that I fired them. As for the rest, wood comes in different colors, as well as stone. So why not?

- Sculpting sims out of anything, and not just ice. Just, why? Why ice? Why not stone? I've seen humans sculpted in clay more often than I've seen them sculpted in ice.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #1858 on: June 21, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »
Don't know if this has been said but I would like a stroller built for multiples and toys, like the rocket ride toy, built for multiples. I think it would be so cute to have.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1859 on: June 22, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
I think we should bring back the closed neighborhood, and drop story progression. I think it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's too glitched and bugged, even for gaming computers, and the game is too casual, to have to have such intense graphics, and hefty coding and system requirements. I love Sims 3, but there's so many bugs in the game, and a casual game should never require much to begin with.

anything