Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 387495 times)

Offline SimFreeek

• Landlubber
  • Townie
Re: Future Sim Improvement Ideas
« Reply #2145 on: November 08, 2012, 08:40:52 PM »
If that happens, allow the grumpy sim to flip the dishes, make a mess then gain a positive "Relieved" moodlet?
"Woohoo! British Nina!"
"Eep! He bid sold toy!"
-Sim

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #2146 on: January 30, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
I'm kinda surprised this thread has had so little action lately.  Not sure if these are in the game yet with the newest expansions that I don't yet have, but after taking a walk through my neighborhood today, and looking at some of the houses, I was just thinking it would be nice to have the ability to build screen porches and walls.  Would really help with a build I want to make soon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2147 on: January 31, 2013, 06:16:07 PM »
Driving schools for teens or maybe taking driving lessons as an afterschool activity. Why does family need to teach them? It's annoying and takes way too much time.

Pool slide, maybe it will be in Island Resort ep but still. That Marco Polo game in TS2 was fun too.

Asking someone's age.

Option to ignore all calls.

Option to buy all items in consignment store instead of clicking them individually.

TS2 style stage, the one that come with TS3 is too low.

Glass roofs or glass floors that could be used as roofs. Not anything that needs to be bought from Sims Store!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #2148 on: January 31, 2013, 11:13:41 PM »
Driving schools for teens or maybe taking driving lessons as an afterschool activity. Why does family need to teach them? It's annoying and takes way too much time.

Pool slide, maybe it will be in Island Resort ep but still. That Marco Polo game in TS2 was fun too.

Asking someone's age.

Option to ignore all calls.

Option to buy all items in consignment store instead of clicking them individually.

TS2 style stage, the one that come with TS3 is too low.

Glass roofs or glass floors that could be used as roofs. Not anything that needs to be bought from Sims Store!

Driving school is a fantastic idea... I only teach the kids if I have a motive mobile because they stress otherwise!

I think you can ask someone's age now, but they respond something like "I'm 12 days younger than you"  then you are forced to do math...  :P

You can silence the phone... I think that's close to ignoring them

Consignment store options - YES!  I hate clicking individually...

Glass roof/floors - YES!  love this idea!

:)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #2149 on: January 31, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »
I think you can ask someone's age now, but they respond something like "I'm 12 days younger than you"  then you are forced to do math...  :P

Please tell me this is true!!!! And how to do it!! This is my SINGLE biggest annoyance in Sims 3! I will do the math, that's cool, anything to find out how old someone is!

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #2150 on: February 01, 2013, 12:29:54 AM »
Please tell me this is true!!!! And how to do it!! This is my SINGLE biggest annoyance in Sims 3! I will do the math, that's cool, anything to find out how old someone is!

I think its part of the normal friendly chat interactions... I do have all expansion packs so it might have come out with something recently.  I noticed it around "Supernatural" time.  Hope that helps. :)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #2151 on: February 01, 2013, 07:27:37 AM »
It's a part of Twallan's Woohooer. Since I play with mods or mod-free depending on the game, I notice when that option is missing. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #2152 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:09 AM »
It's a part of Twallan's Woohooer. Since I play with mods or mod-free depending on the game, I notice when that option is missing. ;)

Oh..oops.

nevermind.

:-[

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #2153 on: February 01, 2013, 08:16:29 AM »
Aww ok. I have had all expansions installed at some point, not all at once though, but have never seen it.
Please EA, Please!!!!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #2154 on: February 01, 2013, 09:45:51 AM »
I think an even better option would be to ask them how many days it is until their birthday. "12 days to elder" is a bit easier to conceptualize than "20 days older than you."

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #2155 on: March 07, 2013, 09:05:40 PM »
I know this is far fetched because we just got 70's 80's 90's but a Jem and the Holograms inspired EP

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #2156 on: March 07, 2013, 09:53:19 PM »
Kites. I want kites. Kites we can fly. Kites we can build. Kites we can compete with. It could even raise the painting skill to paint them, and handiness to build them!
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #2157 on: March 08, 2013, 10:20:46 AM »
I wish they would change a few of the Female CAS items, so that pants can be tucked in to boots! Its so weird looking to have a skinny, tight fitting pair of jeans go over top of a pair of boots. Especially the 'Ugg' style boots that came with seasons.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #2158 on: March 11, 2013, 06:02:08 PM »
I agree with fortheloveofcake. I know CC lets you do such a thing, so why can't EA?  ::)

One trait conflict that should have never happened: Dislikes Children and Childish. I have the childish trait, and just because I've been known to act like a kid, doesn't mean I like them.  :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #2159 on: March 11, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »
I'd really like the ability to drag an action from one place in the queue to another.  If the toilet breaks and I've got a shower and breakfast all queued up, I hate to cancel all that to unclog the toilet or call the repairman.  I wish we could give the command and then (maybe only when the game is paused?) drag it somewhere else in the queue.  Or drag an action backward to keep a sim from walking all over a large lot to get things done.  You get the picture.

anything