Author Topic: Future Sim Improvement Ideas  (Read 382581 times)

Offline Crimson

• Townie
Re: Future Sim Improvement and New Items Ideas
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
If they could make Garbage Man work than why not mailman? I think police officer's should become a profession or maybe the ability to have a choice on whether or not something is a profession. Like the ability to see a teacher or not be able to see a firefighter.
anyone have a cybernations account message me at nation ruler is twelve

chihuahua0

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »
If they could make Garbage Man work than why not mailman? I think police officer's should become a profession or maybe the ability to have a choice on whether or not something is a profession. Like the ability to see a teacher or not be able to see a firefighter.

Hmm...Ambitions Unleased?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Gamergurl14122

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2010, 04:58:42 PM »
Hmm. I would like to see just a little better graphics. Not much difference but one time, my Sim's hand went all the way through another person's body!

As for games......Maybe a University Game?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2010, 05:30:42 PM »
I would like to be able to give my babies and toddlers a bath. I am almost certain you could in the Sims 2. Different coloured baby blankets would be nice too especially when playing with multiples.
I think this has already been mentioned but a stroller/pushchair would be good or perhaps a baby sling so that mum or dad can play guitar for tips in the park but they don't have to put the baby down. Also a twin pushchair would be great for when families have a baby and a toddler at the same time and for those baby boomer type challenges when everyone has multiples. Baby car seats would be a good idea too.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2010, 11:59:06 PM »
You're right, it was possible to bathe toddlers in TS2.

Did I dream that I had read somewhere that it is now possible to recolour the swaddling on babies? 

I like the idea of strollers or prams for the babies and toddlers.   Perhaps the car seat could double as a little chair for them to sit in?

I'd also like a little paddling pool for toddlers to play in on sunny days and perhaps a sandpit to make sandcastles as well.  A toddler swing and small play area activities would be good too and perfect for making a little kindergarten area in one of the parks.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #350 on: November 19, 2010, 01:33:23 AM »
What about those little toddler cars that they can zoom around the lot in?  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #351 on: November 19, 2010, 05:40:32 AM »
That would be awesome.

Bring back aliens and abductions that would be sweet. Also strange town from sims 2 and how about a zoo? I'm thinking along the lines other sim and tycoon games. Finally put an aquarium in the museums and more snacks I'm sure if asked I can name more than 20 something different types of food right off the bat.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

chihuahua0

« Reply #352 on: November 19, 2010, 08:15:47 AM »
That would be awesome.

Bring back aliens and abductions that would be sweet. Also strange town from sims 2 and how about a zoo? I'm thinking along the lines other sim and tycoon games. Finally put an aquarium in the museums and more snacks I'm sure if asked I can name more than 20 something different types of food right off the bat.

Yes, bring aliens back. The reason why I think they weren't in the base game is because EAxis wanted to tone the game down.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #353 on: November 20, 2010, 03:39:19 AM »
Did I dream that I had read somewhere that it is now possible to recolour the swaddling on babies? 

You probably didn't dream it, but it takes a mod and we don't talk about those here.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #354 on: November 20, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »
That would be awesome.

Wait a minute. I thought you already could put an aquarium in a museum.

Offline Crimson

• Townie
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
Can You?
I only have ambitions as an expansion pack so I may be missing out on new things that were improved.

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #356 on: November 24, 2010, 03:47:33 PM »
Well, since the new digital wall aquarium(From Late Night) comes 'pre-loaded' with fishes, you could make a aquarium that way.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Leto85

« Reply #357 on: November 25, 2010, 05:26:04 AM »
Well, since the new digital wall aquarium(From Late Night) comes 'pre-loaded' with fishes, you could make a aquarium that way.

Ah so. Well, that is true indeed. But I was hoping for the High End Loft aquarium that you could put in a museum but filled with 'real' fishes, as far as I can call them truelly real.
I wonder who will take care of the fishes though.

What I really hope to see in some future simmies is that you can assign more than one type of cloths to be their normal outfit and that sims change and combine those on their own, based on a sort of hidden 'feeling for fashion' trait.
After all, my sims normally haven't change their underwear from the day they grow up into children to the day they died. And still their hygiene bar is mostly filled...

Anyway: I hope we someday would get rid of the whole Buy Mode. No really. When my sim want a auto he needs to go buy one with the nearest dealer.
You want new furniture? Ikea is on the corner.
Sure you could kind of design your own simhouse, but only with the use of a sims computer. After that, he needs to order to sofa he wants, or go get it, with your own car.

lil_crazy

« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2010, 12:11:35 AM »
I wouldn't get rid of buy mode, I like using it. But on the other hand, a furniture store sounds cool. While were on it we should be able to hirer architectural designers to add rooms to our houses. Even if I would have to do the actual building it would feel more real.

I don't know if this has been addressed, but does anyone feel teens have it too easy when it comes to school. I think they should add things like after school activities, so they can join the football team or run for class president. Then those activities can help them with their careers in the future and can also gain their skill points. I also think they should add tests and final exams, so your Sim has to study and do their homework. Lastly, I think they should add colleges but make it so teens can take extra classes at the college, to improve their grades or skill points.  ;D

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #359 on: December 04, 2010, 09:25:32 AM »
I wouldn't want to get rid of buy mode, at all. I've played games like Oblivion and Animal Crossing...It's not too fun arranging your house by shoving around furniture after running all the way across town to get it from the store keeper, nor is it fun to drag what little furniture you -can- move by yourself around a house, especially when it's something like a broom, and it knocks over absolutly everything you've done once you get it to the right position by the door. And then there was the 'suspended paintbrushes' that I put out, couldn't find, and promptly ran into.

If they were to get shops and such, maybe the shops could have better or unusual furniture/appliances/decorations, and maybe for cheaper than buy mode...Similar to a consignment shop. They could have sales like the bookstore and grocery store, and maybe you'd even have payment plans if you couldn't buy the furniture or appliance for full price, like real stores do. Finally, you couldn't loaf there like you can at a consignment shop or firehouse, because it'll close after a while, but you could break in as a theif and grab a few peices of free stuff before the cops show up.

I'd love for the school to get more involved, and after school activites do sound like fun, but they do already have opportunities for stuff like clubs or assigments. It would be nice if they got even better, though...Like needing to use a sculpting wheel or drawing board/easel to make a science project display, studying more classes that increased skills, writing a school paper or report every once in a while...It's too bad they didn't concider this with Ambitions.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks