Author Topic: A Little Miracle Named "Wanda" (Time to Go)  (Read 6877 times)

Offline jasjam

• Nooboo
Re: A Little Miracle Named "Wanda"
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 05:02:28 AM »
I have a terrible feeling bad something is going to happen! I hope everyone will be alright.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:13 AM »
Since we had been off work for quite a while now, I decided I needed to practice my guitar skills.  Petre and Wanda were doing their usual chatting.  I heard bits and pieces of their conversation, as Wanda was telling one of her "Fairy Tale Stories".  I guess fairies remember things, even from the time they were born, which I find amazing. I did hear her mention something about a house, witches and someone in love, but I didn't want to stop and listen, because I didn't want to interrupt.

It was also time for Wanda to go to school, but seeing how Petre was very knowledgeble in most areas, we decided to homeschool Wanda.  I didn't want to subject Wanda to kids or for that matter, teachers.  People can be cruel and she didn't need that right now.  Of course, she already knew more than I probably did at this point. 

I did, however, manage to find something interesting on the computer.  The article read, "It is very common for fairies and witches to work together on projects.  Fairies can sense when things are not right with most people.  Witches are good trackers and will help the fairies with their endeavors.  They work together to find solutions to the problem and then they vanish as quickly as they appear.  Recently, there was an uprising at a land far away.  Some witches from another demension had invaded a village of fairies.  Some managed to escape and the uprising finally ended, but there are still a few missing, especially small children.  We think that the good witches helped the children to safety, but have not been able to find their way back."  I couldn't believe what I had just read.  Now, it makes me wonder, if this was just another, "fairy tale" or if it had anything to do with Wanda or Cindy.  I think I need to pay another visit to Cindy and try and get some answers.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 11:47:28 AM »
A fairy from another dimension! It just get better with each update. :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 03:40:15 PM »
That evening I decided to go to Cindy's again.  I was not leaving without answers to my questions.  It didn't look like she was home, but there was something strange about her house.  It looked like it was suspended in air, absolutely nothing holding it up.  I didn't have to wait for long for Cindy to return home.  We said our hello's and then she ask me inside.

She told me she didn't have anything to tell me, that all she wanted to do is to move somewhere safe friendly.  I heard the word "safe" the first time and that caught my attention.  She said she wasn't sure what I wanted to hear, but she just wanted to get away and live as normal of a life as possible.

She finally excused herself and said she must get some sleep and I could find my way out.  Well, that was an invitation to snoop around some.

Well that didn't work too good, maybe I had better...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whawhawha....happened, wow, that hurt. I think I need to leave well enough alone.

I went home and still didn't get any answers.  I wonder if Wanda could tell me anything at all.  I just know those two know each other and that story I read has something to do with them.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 04:00:30 PM »
Petre

Not quite sure where to start, but I wanted to say what I had to say before Amelia finds out.  Amelia is obsessed to finding out about Cindy.  I wish she would just enjoy Wanda, but she just thinks it is too good to be true.  We had always wanted our own child and now we have one and she just won't let it go.  Funny thing is, there is a reason why Wanda is here, but I can't say right now.  Eventually it will all come to light.  Wanda is a special child and Cindy and I, (yes, I know Cindy and she has confided in me) are having a terrible time keeping this secret.  But something strange did happen after Amelia came home.  It was late, I know that much and a good friend of mine came to visit.  She said she had some news for me, but before she could say anything Amelia came outside and thought we were flirting.

Before anyone had a chance to say something, we heard a strange noise and then........

and she was gone, what the heck.  I had heard things like that happened, but I never believed it.  All I could do was just run around in panic mode.  A couple of hours later, I heard the same strange noise and there Amelia was, back in the front yard and didn't remember anything, so I thought at this point, I will just keep quiet.

Funny thing is, that was my first alien abduction, without even trying.  It was kind of difficult trying to find a way to put it in the story.

I can tell you this, things are going to change and more of our story will come to light very soon.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »

Wanda:

My name is Wanda, as if you couldn't already figure that out.  The only thing I can tell you about myself, is that I do come from far away.  Certain fairies have certain tasks where I come from.  We each get a different task.  We are assigned our own witch and she or he helps us to fulfill our tasks.  I can tell you this though, I have become very attached to Amelia and Petre.  One of my requirements, is to tell one of them my plan, not all of it, but some of it. What some people do not know about fairies, is we remember everything, right from when we were born.  Amelia found this out before I had a chance to booby trap the computer.  She is stubborn and nosy, haha.  I do love her and will miss her.

I do have special skills and I love to tease Amelia.  She is so funny.

As you probably figured out, Cindy is my witch.  She has a mind of her own and she gets carried away sometimes.  At least this time when she called me, Petre and Amelia were at work.

Cindy is a newbie witch, which means, she loves to conjure apples.

She is a good person and well meaning, but still somewhat clumsy.  I have to give her credit, she didn't spill the beans when Amelia went to visit, except she could have waited until Amelia left before going to bed.  Amelia could have gotten into some trouble with that cauldron.

I also love to fly, but I cannot draw attention to myself outside, so I have to use the confines of the house to do that sort of thing, but it is so much fun.

I can't tell you too much else right now, but there will be answers to all questions very soon.  I am just waiting on a special friend to make an appearance...

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 04:51:46 PM »
Poor Amelia.  She's the only one stuck in the dark. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 05:09:41 PM »
I love the suspense here, Saltypaws! Hopefully the truth will come to light soon. Maybe.  :P

Offline yruvian

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 05:51:24 AM »
Everyone knows what's going on, aside from Amelia... I feel for her, really.

Louise56

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 06:00:55 AM »
I feel sorry for Amelia too. I'm curious about the special friend. :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 11:26:59 AM »
Wanda

One morning, I was looking out of the window and saw this white stuff falling from the sky.  It scared me at first, because I didn't know what it was.  Petre and Amelia told me it was snow and asked me if I wanted to go outside.  It was cold, but it was also very beautiful.

I made a snow angel and Petre and Amelia came outside and helped me build an igloo, it was so much fun.

After Amelia went to work, I got an unexpected visit from Cindy.  She told me, "my sweet Wanda.  I am afraid it is time.  We have to get you back soon.  The unrest is settled back at your home and besides, you have other tasks."  I told her I just needed some more time here. My little friend is being stubborn and will not come out to play.  Cindy gave me something and told me, "when Petre and Amelia are sleeping, sprinkle this in on the bed."  I ask her what it was and she said, "you will find out, but I can't do it, it has to be done by a fairy."  She also told me, I would be a teen soon and then I had one day to tie up any loose ends.  This is getting hard, I don't want to leave, but it is not in my destiny to stay.  I have other people that need me.

I ask if this is what I thought it was, "you pay no mind about it, my sweet Wanda.  The reason will become clear soon as to why your little friend will not come out."  About that time, Petre came home.  He didn't know about this latest development and Cindy told me not to tell him.  Cindy and Petre chatted for a bit and I heard bits and pieces of their conversation, something about blocks and babies and then Cindy left, she said she was very tired and needed her rest.

I was very nervous about sneaking into their bedroom, but I must do this.

I brought out the sparkly stuff that Cindy gave me and sprinkled it on the bed, task complete.

The next day, Amelia wanted to chat.  I wasn't sure how much I could really tell her, but she wanted to know where I had come from.  I told her my land had been under seige and there was alot of fire and people ran all directions.  Evil witches from the other dimension, wanted the fairy land.

Everyone got out safely and our witches from our dimension took the infants.

I know Amelia wanted to hear more, but I think I have said enough.  She will know more when it is time.  She hugged me and said she was glad I had come into their lives and I was their miracle and she would make sure to protect me forever. 

I still just couldn't understand why my little friend didn't want to come out to play, there has to be a reason.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 11:58:09 AM »

Things sort of settled into a routine.  Petre kept up with homeschooling Wanda, which was a good thing.  Even if we had sent her to school, it had been closed on account of heavy snow. I woke up one morning not feeling too good.  I wasn't sure what was wrong, but I felt so ill.

It was around noon later that day, that I finally felt like eating something and Petre made me lunch and we sat and talked for a bit.  I told him, if this kept up, I guess I should go see a doctor and he agreed. He looked very worried and we were hoping it wasn't a come back of my illness I had before we got married.

Poor little Wanda, she could only watch as I kept running to the bathroom and she looked so sad.  Did she know something that I didn't?

The next evening, Wanda said she felt strange and then she whirled around and became a teen.....

Wanda

It was my birthday, or so that is what they call it here.  Where I come from, it is called, "coming of age."

I stood there for a minute contemplating the situation, coming of age means a whole new load of thoughts and ideas that come into your head, you didn't have before.

I went and picked up my little friend one last time.  I wasn't sure what to do now, but Cindy had said, everything will come to light soon.

All I could do was think and knew I was going to break some hearts soon.  I knew this was my last day in this dimension and I feel like I had failed.

Then, all of a sudden, I heard Amelia cry out from the bedroom.  I rushed in to see what happened.  She was looking down and rubbing her belly and shouted, "I feel something moving."

Louise56

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 12:11:17 PM »
Wanda is a beautiful teen. A nooboo for Amelia, that is awesome!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Little Miracle Named "Wanda" (Time to Go)
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 01:36:54 PM »

Wanda

I called Cindy and told her the good news.  She said she would be over shortly and that it was time.

I went into my room and blessed the room and sprinkled fairy dust around to ensure the little ones safety.  That is one of the neat things about being a fairy.

I also blessed Amelia and told her it was just an extra boost and the baby would be fine.  She was a little hesitant at first, but I knew she trusted me.  I felt so sad that I had to leave such wonderful people and I will miss them terribly.

I also gave her some fairy dust to hold on to.  Then I explained that I had to go back to my land.  I told her everything and she looked so sad.

About that time, Cindy arrived and said that we had to hurry. I put my hand on Amelia's tummy and told  the little one to take care of mommy and daddy and I would always be in their hearts.  Now I knew why my little friend never came out to play.  You see, fairy's carry around a doll that is suppose to come to life in certain circumstances.  It doesn't come out when circumstances change.  When they come out, they can come to life and then we use a potion to make them a real child.  That was the plan all along, but things changed when Amelia became pregnant with her own child.  We just helped with witch and fairy magic.

Cindy, Amelia and Petre sat for moment so Cindy could explain the situation, she is much better of explaining things than I am.  She told Ameilia and Petre, that they had heard of a good and kind couple that couldn't have children and that was just before the evil witches came to our land.  Cindy went went on to explain, that she grabbed me and left and that is how we ended up here.  Cindy wasn't sure of the outcome, since they really had not gotten all of the information and she was finally contacted by the Witch Council and Fairy Council to proceed with our task.  Now it was time to go and Cindy and I set out and blessed the rest of the house to keep our little family safe.

It finally came time to give hugs and Cindy said we had to take a taxi out to the edge of town and then we would fly from there.  This is such a sad and happy time and I know Amelia and Petre will make wonderful parents.

The taxi pulled up outside and I took Cindy's hand and said I was ready, well kind of.  Amelia started crying as we got in the taxi and I will never, ever forget my wonderful family.

The moral of this story is, people come into our lives for a reason and then sometimes they leave for no reason, but for the most part, they leave an impression on us that we can't explain.  Amelia and Petre are good people and they deserved a little one of their own.  Funny thing is, I had to switch the story around, because I could not get the popup to let the imaginery friend out to play. I had the potion ready, but I could just never get that message.  Not sure why, but I suppose it turned out well in the end.  I had fun playing this game and will continue to play this family, as I sort of got attached to them, lol.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »
What a lovely little story.  Great job, Salty!