Author Topic: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: Bedtime Story (55)  (Read 72709 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: Flight of the Drake (9)
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 07:29:37 PM »
Is Fenris a wereboo? He kinda acts like one. And what is A. Simself's number?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Louise56

Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: Flight of the Drake (9)
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 06:08:59 AM »
I can't wait to see what happen in Bridgeport. Fenris are just too cute. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: The Funny Pages (10)
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 08:43:51 AM »
The Funny Pages

This update is just a quick update to show some of the funny screenshots I've taken over the course of these past few updates. Sims can be very curious creatures sometimes, and they do the craziest things. I hope you enjoy these screenshots as much as I do.

Right after I had taken screenshots of the outside world, I come to her and she's flipping out. I guess the cloudy window is bothering her? I'm not quite sure.

I'm not sure what was going on here. As I was screenshotting, A just looks up towards the screen. It's as if he knows that something's up there. Has Schipperke been talking to him about Dimension H?

When I first added Fenris to the household, he simply spawned at the empty lot they've been living on, half-covered in snow. Apparently he's hungry and decided that his hand is enough food for a while.

Unfortunately, Fenris' sudden arrival glitched out this poor babysitter, who teleported to the lot and then got stuck and never left. With no babies to care for, (Fenris was long gone at this point) our winged babysitter decided to start building a snowman.

By the time Thor left for Bridgeport, she was still on the lot. I thought about resetting her, but her antics were too funny. It's like a winter wonderland over there.I can only imagine what less she'll build by the time this story's finished.

Thor's getting in on the fourth-wall breaking, too. Stop staring at me, puny Sims!

I'll close this mini-update with a greeting card for our cast of the Secret Fire! See you next time in Bridgeport!

Offline yruvian

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »
A really loves his secrets, doesn't he?

I'm actually getting more curious about him than about the mysterious aliens <.<.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
I have to say that your glitched out babysitter was my favorite part of The Funny Pages! She has just a little bit too much time on her hands without Baby Debris (Spell-Check keeps changing his name! Aarrgh) to keep her busy...

All in all, I am thoroughly enjoying your latest offering and am eagerly awaiting the answers that Thor finds on his journey!  ;)
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »

I'm not sure what was going on here. As I was screenshotting, A just looks up towards the screen. It's as if he knows that something's up there. Has Schipperke been talking to him about Dimension H?

*Ahem!*  A, I told you that conversation was private!  Keep this up, and you may not get that new shoe store you've been pushing for!

Loved this update, especially the greeting card!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Louise56

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 02:22:03 AM »
I love all the pictures, very funny. The poor babysitter lol! At least she have a igloo. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: The City of Change (11)
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
The City of Change

Thor emerged from the subway station wrecked by disappointment. Even the locals didn't know anything about statues in Bridgeport. Some of the older ones mentioned Ebenezer Alto, one of the important faces in Bridgeport, but none of them knew if there was a statue of him. Now Thor's best hope was to find a warm place to sleep.

Thor couldn't help but wonder what the point of this riddle was. What was he supposed to find here? The Riddlemaster sent him here for a reason, but what was it? And why did A. want him to go alone? Was this supposed to be some trip into Thor's past. Or perhaps.... maybe this was supposed to be a trip into A's past? These questions and many more ran through  his mind, until he noticed something that raised his hopes.

This must be it! A statue! Alone, in the middle of the city! Thor bet that if he could find a sign, he could find something about hate. Now all Thor needed to do was wait for The Riddlemaster to contact him.

Only he never called. Thor waited for hours for the alien to call him, but nothing happened. As the sun peaked its head above the skyscrapers, Thor was forced to conclude that this statue wasn't the statue he was looking for.

Maybe it wasn't a statue in the riddle. Thor considered the possibility. But if not a statue, then what was it? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was tired, and wanted to get re-acquainted with his best friend, the park bench.

Not this again! Arthur grumbled as he walked through Bridgeport Acres. We actors put our time and hard work into these movies, and he just treats us like dirt! I've had enough! Arthur would've continued his rage against the malevolent persense known as his director, but he noticed an unfortunate sight.

A man, who seemed to have just woken up, was drenched in water and trying in vain to shake the rain out of his ears. Arthur knew that Bridgeport wasn't the city of dreams for all of its citizens, but it still pained him to see one such poor soul himself. He decided to be the one person in the park to do something about it.

Arthur: Hey, I'm Arthur. You look tired.
Thor: Sleeping on a bench during a rain storm in winter with these tiny sleeves does that to people.
Arthur: Here, take this umbrella.

Thor: Thanks for the umbrella, man.
Arthur: Please, call me Arthur.
Thor: Okay, Arthur. You wouldn't happen to be good at riddles, would you?
Arthur: Riddles? Maybe. What is it?

Thor: One who stands alone, Amid the city of change, With fiery hate.
Arthur: Well, the city of change is Bridgeport, so at least you've gotten that part. But, fiery hate? Who told you this riddle?
Thor: Uh, let's call him an acquaintance.
Arthur: Hmm. I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what the answer is.

Thor: *Ach-oo!*
Arthur: Hey, you don't look so good. Are you feeling all right?
Thor: I'm fine. *Ach-oo!*
Arthur: Look, you really shouldn't be outside like this in the middle of winter. Don't you have any other clothes?
Thor: If I had clothes, do you think I'd be sleeping on benches?

Arthur: How about this. See that big tower over there?
Thor: Yeah.
Arthur: I live there with my girlfriend. How about I take you there, get you some clothes. Maybe she could help you with that riddle of yours.
Thor: You live there? Little big, don't you think?
Arthur: Maybe, but it's nice. Hey, let's go.

Thor: Thanks for letting me stay here with you and your girlfriend, Arthur.
Arthur: Not a problem! Hey, you're gonna love her, let me tell you.
Thor: I'm sure I will. I can't stay that long, though. I'll need to be heading out.
Arthur: Not until we get you some clothes, you won't! Come on, let's-
Thor: What is it?
Arthur: Is that smoke?

Arthur: Oh my god, what happened!?
Her: It was an accident, I swear!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 12:25:16 PM »
Oh, what is the mysterious "her" doing in Arthur's apartment starting fires?  Talking of cliffhangers, Audren!

Thor is a very engaging character.  I quite like him.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Louise56

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
Your pictures of Bridgeport are awesome! Arthur is such a nice guy. I'm very curious about 'her'. ;)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: Feast of Fenris (12)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 07:10:07 PM »
Feast of Fenris

DeeDee returned to her household with her new friend in her arms. She wasn't too happy about spying for the aliens again, but she had to admit Fenris was quite the cutie. DeeDee was sure that she would enjoy her time with him.

Right?

DeeDee gave Fenris one of her old teddy bears before heading to the kitchen to make herself a quick meal. Ever since her associate told her what aliens did to the male sims they abducted, she never really had much of an appetite.

Fenris didn't really seem to have much of an appetite, either. If Thor had been there, he would've been surprised. Fenris usually tried to eat everything.

Fenris: *nom-nom-nom*

Fenris was not only a hungry baby, but also a clever baby. When DeeDee returned from her microwaved meal, he giggled and smiled, keeping DeeDee's attention on him instead of on the teddy bear who mysteriously lost half of his head.

DeeDee: I'm need to go take a nap. I'm putting you in your room now, okay?
Fenris: *nod*
DeeDee: You won't try to get out, will you?
Fenris: *shakes head*
DeeDee: Good.

If DeeDee had known Fenris as well as Thor did, she would've known that their "agreement" wouldn't last five minutes. At first, Fenris was content with biting on his toy blocks.

Or his hand.

But soon (3 minutes later) Fenris was getting restless. He wanted to explore. Find new things to play with. Or eat, in his case.

Fenris: A-hooooo!

After an hour of exploring DeeDee's scrumptious house, Fenris slinked back into his room. He knew from experience that big people don't like it when their things are eaten, and this time he would be smart enough to hide.

DeeDee: FENRIS!!!!
Fenris: *ducks down*

It wasn't as if Fenris' adventure wasn't worth it. He sampled every book in DeeDee's library. Murder in Pleasantview tasted like cardboard, but Jimmy Sprocket was much more crunchable. *nom-nom-nom*

Later on, Fenris got a hankering for big people food. Fenris somehow managed to climb up onto the counter and into the pantries as if he were a cat. Which was ironic.

By the end of the hour, Fenris was actually feeling a little guilty about his raid of DeeDee's food stores. He decided to make up for it by cleaning up himself. Unfortunately, he didn't quite have enough time to tidy up as carefully as he wanted to, for he could hear DeeDee stirring in her bedroom.

In spite of his newfound spoils, Fenris was still not quite stuffed. He hoped the stuffing of the sofa would help with that. It was in the midst of his latest snack that DeeDee charged into his room.

DeeDee: FENRIS! Stop eating my sofa! You've torn up my books, my furniture, my plumbing, and my pantries! You have not been a good little boy, Fenris. What have you to say for yourself?

Fenris: *giggle*

Offline zachlot7

• Members
  • Townie
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 07:25:30 PM »
I just love fenris! ;D
<3 Love is Love <3

Louise56

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 02:53:05 AM »
Oh my goodness! Fenris are so cute. I love little werewolf toddlers. The picture of him howling! Aww...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 04:32:08 AM »
When I read the title, I thought someone was going to eat Fenris and was like, "NOOOOO! Fenris can't be eaten!" Such a cute chapter. Fenris is awesome.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Chronicles of the Secret Fire: One Who Stands Alone (13)
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 08:49:06 AM »
One Who Stands Alone

Arthur: Oh my god, what happened!?
Her: It was an accident, I swear!

Arthur: Ahhh!!! Fire!!! *cry and whimper*
Thor: Oh, for heaven's sake, Arthur! I'll gonna go help-

Thor: Ahhh!!!! Fire!!!!!
Her: *sigh* Men.

Her: Hey, I'm sorry about the fire. These things seem to happen all the time here.
Thor: Not a problem. I'm Thor. I take it your Arthur's girlfriend?
Her: Yeah. How do you know Arthur, again? Are you one of his actor buddies?
Thor: No. He saw me out in the park and invited me here to get some better clothes. It's kind of cold out there, in case you didn't notice.
Her: It is winter, you know. Winter is known for being cold.
Thor: Haha, very funny.
Her: The closest down the hallway to your left.
Thor: Thanks.

Her: The drawer on the dresser get stuck sometimes. You'll just have to pull really hard.

Thor: Maybe you could've told me that before I landed butt-first on the floor!
Her: I could. But then it wouldn't have been funny.
Thor: Your support means a lot to me.

Her: You have to admit you look pretty good, though. See? Sleeves! Don't you love sleeves?
Thor: I kind of miss my vest, though.
Her: Who cares? Sleeves! Sleeves for everyone!
Thor: If you're done mocking my cold arms, let's go sit down somewhere.

Thor: So, does that fire stuff happen often?
Her: Often enough. I just hate it every time another fire starts.
Thor: I guess I can see how that gets old after a while.
Arthur: It's gets old even quicker when you end up starting half of them.
Her: This one was an accident! I already told you that.
Thor: .... You get hit with the pyromania stick?
Her: Unfortunately.

Arthur: So, why are you in Bridgeport?
Thor: That stupid riddle. I have to find the answer, but not even the locals know how to solve it.
Her: Seems like a lot of trouble for a riddle.
Thor: It's an important one.
Her: You sound like you need a break, Thor.
Arthur: Exactly! How about we take you out to Eugi's? Our treat.
Thor: I don't know. I really should go-
Arthur: Nonsense! Get a jacket from the closet and let's go!

Thor: Why do I have to always wear your clothes, Arthur? They make us look like twins.
Her: Would you rather wear some of my clothes? I'm sure you'd look lovely in a dress.
Thor: Haha. You're hilarious.

Arthur: I think I underestimated you, Thor. It takes a lot of skill to get caught in an elevator.
Thor: Do I look like I use elevators on a regular basis?

Thor: Hey.
Elvira: Hi.
Thor: You ever heard of the LLAMAs?
Elvira: Of course. Those are the hottest things in Moonlight Falls right now.
Thor: Yeah, I invented them.
Elvira: Really?

Her: No. Sorry, we have to go.
Thor: Hey! What was that about? I was getting my moves on!
Her: Yeah, with a vampire! You really want to go back to her apartment, only to get the blood sucked out of you like a walking Kool-Aid pack?
Thor: ....No.
Her: You have a lot of learn about Bridgeport. Hey, where's Arthur?

Arthur: Hey, Alan!
Alan: That's Director Alan to you, Arthur. Just remember, I still want your footage before you come into work tomorrow.
Arthur: Sure, sure!
Arthur: *thinking* I hate you so much.

Thor: Hey, Arthur. Why is your girlfriend just having a drink at the counter? There's a whole bunch of stuff to do here.
Arthur: Yeah, she's always goes off and stands alone like that.
Thor: .... What did you say?
Arthur: She's always alone when she goes to these places.

Thor: One who stands alone.
Arthur: What?
Thor: Didn't she say she hates it when your house catches on fire?
Arthur: Yeah, she really doesn't like her pyromania. Says it reminds her of her-
Thor: Sorry, Arthur. That sounds very interesting, but I think I just figured out why I'm here.

Thor: Hey, look. I'm sorry to barge in on you like this, but I just found the answer to that riddle.
Her: Really? What is it?
Thor: It's a person. Someone who tends to stay by themselves, even though they live in Bridgeport, and has a fiery hatred.
Her: Wait, are you saying-
Thor: It's not a statue. It's you!
*ring* *ring*

The Riddlemaster: Good job, Drake. We were worried you'd never figure it out.