Author Topic: Larry Gandillion  (Read 1955 times)

Offline shownder

• Nooboo
Larry Gandillion
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
So I got my sim into a relationship with Larry, the Consignment Store guy  and I want to marry him. However I can't get the option to go steady, move in, propose, etc... while we are at the store.

Here is the problem, the store never closes! He is there 24/7! Which means I can't invite him to my place or anywhere else as he just keeps saying he's at work or it's too late (Even when he says its too late he's still standing in the store).

Anyone have any suggestions? The wiki mentions he can be married...

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Larry Gandillion
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 08:10:59 PM »
Have you tried resetting him?

Press Ctrl/Command+Shift+C, then type "resetsim Larry Gandillion" and press enter. He'll teleport home.

Welcome to the forum!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Larry Gandillion
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:05:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Is Larry the elixir shop attendant?  Is this a challenge file?  If it is not a challenge file, go into edit town and replace the register.  He will lose his job and should be able to be romanced.  If it is a challenge file, see if you can find a way to buy the store and replace the register that way.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline shownder

• Nooboo
Re: Larry Gandillion
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:39:26 AM »
Wow! Thank you both for the welcome :) This already feels like a great community.

The first solution worked! I resetSim'd him and he went home and someone else took a shift, giving me time to snatch him into my house :P