Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 424065 times)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Complete
« Reply #1170 on: July 28, 2013, 07:21:16 PM »
Yay!! Congratulations! I'm going to miss the Elysi's though. I've become attached to them and I don't want to see them go. :'(  I guess I'll just have to download them all from the swap shop!

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #1171 on: July 28, 2013, 08:21:48 PM »
Way to go, Azzoka!  Congratulations, and thank you for this wonderful story!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #1172 on: July 28, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
Congratulations!

Even though I haven't commented on your story, I have been reading it and I'm pleased you've successfully gotten through.

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #1173 on: July 28, 2013, 10:39:01 PM »
Congratulations! I've been an avid reader for a long time and I'm so glad you finished! I hope there's an epilogue coming soon.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #1174 on: July 29, 2013, 12:02:54 AM »
Congratulations on finishing the dynasty! Although I have not commented here, I have been reading and enjoying your story.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Completed!
« Reply #1175 on: July 29, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »
Yay for everyone finishing, Azokka! Now I can eat waffles again without fear!  :P

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1176 on: July 29, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
Adding my congrats to everyone else's.  Loved how you staged the shots with each of them in a chair that suited their nature and color preference.  Now Liya can start her own dating advice show!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1177 on: July 29, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
Aak! I've just remembered! Are you going to show everyone reunited with the spouses? Pretty please? :P
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1178 on: July 29, 2013, 09:27:40 PM »
Are you going to put Alexander Crumplebottom on the SwapShop? I really want him. :D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1179 on: July 29, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »
I'd just like to say to everyone right now: THANK YOU SO MUCH. There! Now I don't have to say it over and over in every reply  ;) . Really, though, thank you all SO much for reading and commenting, or reading and not commenting, or commenting without reading (which sounds very difficult).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  *confetti rains down*  It is so wonderful to see you completed it, though I have to say, it's very bittersweet as well.  Now what am I gonna read?  ;)

I always feel that way when one of my favorite stories end! Well, (not to plug my own stories or anything  ;) ) I do have a legacy and Townie DecaDynasty, if you're terribly bored.

Yay, azokka!! *confetti * congrats on an epic finish to an amazing dynasty! Can't wait to see where the epilogue takes us

<claps hands wildly> You did it! Congratulations on a fantastic story and a wonderful accomplishment!

Congratulations! This was such an awesome dynasty. Really well done. c:

Congratulations Azokka for  completing the dynasty. *confeti* This story/dynasty was great to read. And even if the dynasty is complete, I hope you are continuing the story. Looking forward for the epilogue.

I cheered out loud whn I learned this was finished. Congratulatins! I've enjoyed every update.

Congratulations!! Hooray!! I'm so excited! Well done ;D ;D

Way to go, Azzoka!  Congratulations, and thank you for this wonderful story!

Thank you  ;D , and stay tuned, because the epilogue will. Be. Epic. And (stay strong, Azokka, stay strong, just refer them to the thank you at the top) thank you so so so so so so much! I'm practically bouncing up and down right now.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I was nearly crying reading the last bit. It was so emotional. Reading the story made me really attached to the characters, and seeing their group photo brings back nostalagic memories to me!

Yay! I love this story, and I'm so happy you finished!  I really loved all the characters personalities, and I can't believe it's about to end.

The characters were my favorite part of doing the story. I know some people don't do stories because they focus on the game, but I couldn't survive all eight generations without getting involved in the characters, and I can't get involved in the characters unless I write with them!

A million and one congradulations Azokka. The Immortals are finally free.   

And so is the Watcher! Even if I do feel rather disconnected and sad now.

CONGRATULATIONS!   
Moving on: Are you doing an epilogue? Please tell me you're doing an epilogue! I'm already going through Mikayla-withdrawal.

Aak! I've just remembered! Are you going to show everyone reunited with the spouses? Pretty please? :P

For shame! Even doubting that I would do an epilogue? *Shakes head*

Congrats on finishing such a great dynasty.

I love their personalized chairs too.

Good, because they took me ages! I went through to all the pictures of the living rooms to find what living chairs were used, then had to recolor them (with my game refusing to enter Build/Buy in less than three minutes).

Yay! Well done for completing such a great dynasty! It was a wonderful read, and I hope this isn't the last we'll see of the elysi. They're a wonderful bunch.

Of course it's not the last we'll see of them! In fact, I might never even finish the epilogue, because I'll just keep playing the different files and updating. We shall see!

Wooo  Congratulations, It doesn't seem too long ago that you started and now you're finished. 

It has been . . . 7 months and 5 days. It does seem like it hasn't been long at all!

Oh my gosh. Best. Ending. I thought I would want more, but that update where she rocked in her room for 50 years--although, shouldn't that have made her 90? Maybe I read it wrong--it was like a scene from a movie. I could picture it so clearly--and it was amazingly poignant. Loved it. Well done, and congratulations on finishing against all odds!

Well, technically it was 42 years from young adulthood to elderhood, but doesn't 50 sound so much more romantic? Thanks! I was worried that it would seem rushed, but I like it more, too.  ;D .

Yippie! And congratulations on finishing. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading every second of this dynasty, and I'm excited to see how you wrap it all up! Poor Ilene Azzoka, such a sad and lonely life. The shot of her by the ocean really was gorgeous.

Yay! She did have a sad and lonely life, but hopefully the next life will make it all worth it. Have I mentioned that is my favorite picture? Of anything? Ever?

Yay!! Congratulations! I'm going to miss the Elysi's though. I've become attached to them and I don't want to see them go. :'(  I guess I'll just have to download them all from the swap shop!

I'm planning on putting everything and everyone on the Swap Shop! Well, not everyone, unless they're requested. But if anyone is requested, they will be up! In fact, I'm running off to do that right now.

Congratulations!

Even though I haven't commented on your story, I have been reading it and I'm pleased you've successfully gotten through.

Congratulations! I've been an avid reader for a long time and I'm so glad you finished! I hope there's an epilogue coming soon.

Congratulations on finishing the dynasty! Although I have not commented here, I have been reading and enjoying your story.

Thanks! I always love it when silent readers comment at the end. It just makes me so  ;D .

Yay for everyone finishing, Azokka! Now I can eat waffles again without fear!  :P

Now we can all eat waffles again without fear  :) .

Adding my congrats to everyone else's.  Loved how you staged the shots with each of them in a chair that suited their nature and color preference.  Now Liya can start her own dating advice show!

I just had to! Dating advice show? Now that is epic.

Are you going to put Alexander Crumplebottom on the SwapShop? I really want him. :D

I actually gave Alexander a very lovely makeover in the resurrection game, so of course he'll be up! He cleans up beautifully.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1180 on: July 29, 2013, 10:15:04 PM »
Nataliya is now on the Swap Shop!

Link to Nataliya.

Link to all of the Elysi's.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1181 on: July 30, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
Congratulations! =D I'm glad you finished, despite the... mishap earlier in the dynasty with everything almost getting deleted. xD

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/31
« Reply #1182 on: July 31, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »
Chapter 130 - Lovely Random Dynasty Facts

1. All of the doors lined up! Serena, Nicholas, Bree, Kara, Iris Bianca, Mikayla, Nataliya, Ilene Azokka.

2. All of the cars. For the record, Iris Bianca's is named Rosetta.

3. Random thing you had no way of knowing: There's a star on the front room, and every generation I changed the color to match the heir.

4. All of the bridal statues.

Final Stats:

End Date and Time:

Week 51, Day 5, 7:12 A.M.

Museum Value: 1,518,722 simoleons

Highest Value Exhibit: Bree's, at 393,841 simoleons

Highest Value Item: Nick's Young Adult Sculpture at 62,862. Far more than any other piece.

Lowest Value Item: Ilene Azokka's Elder photo, at 49 simoleons.

Thank you for sitting through this incredibly boring update with me, and I promise that a real one is coming very soon!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Lovely Random Dynasty Facts
« Reply #1183 on: July 31, 2013, 07:16:02 PM »
Good job on the museum value! And on the worth of Nick's YA sculpture.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Lovely Random Dynasty Facts
« Reply #1184 on: July 31, 2013, 07:58:03 PM »
Whoa, Nick's sculpture is worth so much! The most pricy sculpture I've ever made is around 5000 simoleons. I love the cars as well, especially Bree's.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

anything