Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419354 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 19, 2/14
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »
  Chapter 20 - My Mom Was Offered Rulership of China, and All I Got Was This Lousy Axe

"Feel any urge to propose?"

"Nope. I guess Woohooing in the Future doesn't fix it, after all."

"At least it was fun!"

"What if the people on the Simnet are right, and I can't get married?"

"It's okay, we'll figure it out."

As you may have guessed, I can't propose marriage to Lolita. She can't propose to me, either. We went to City Hall and everything, but since Lolita died a long time ago, she technically doesn't exist. Mom advised me to wait and see how things turn out, but I'm so frustrated! I just want to marry my girlfriend--is that too much to ask?

While we wait to see how things turn out, Lolita and I have decided to go on with our lives. She got a job at the theater and is teaching herself guitar.

The ghosts are almost always out, now--it's hard to talk to them, but we can still watch their antics. Dad and Zelda love hitting the dance floor.

My parents were reunited, and Dad was able to say goodbye to Mom--although it was kind of redundant, considering that they are now going to spend a long time together. I've already decided that, when Mom dies, I'll buy an empty house out by the ocean and put her and Dad's urns in it so their ghosts can almost live normally.

However, the marriage issue wasn't going anywhere. Finally, I resorted to desperate measures on the family trip to China.

"Lolita, I'm breaking up with you."

"What? But . . . Nicholas!"

I whispered to her, "Don't worry, it's just for show." Then, raising my voice, "That's right, you . . . you . . . Lolita!"

"You no-good son of a llama--"

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you, 'Lita."

"I know you didn't mean it."

"

We drove around sightseeing for the rest of the day, then I got down on one knee and proposed to her at the most scenic place I could find. Everything was so perfect--the trees, the clouds, the ring that slid so perfectly onto the finger of Lolita, the woman I wanted to spend eternity with.

Lolita and I left for home after she spent a little time hanging out at the Martial Arts Academy, but Mom stayed to do some adventuring.

"Hmmm . . . MM powers!"

"I suddenly feel so . . . so . . ."

"Springtime?"

"SPRINGTIME!"

She also cured the entire zombie population of China, was acclaimed a national hero, received a medal, and made it to a Level 3 Visa. Only my mom . . . you know they offered her a position as emperor? She declined, of course, but still!

"Let's clean up this nasty old tomb! La la la la la, la la la la la, little mice and birdies come help me sing a happy little working song!"

We bought this nice little house near the city wall. We could have afforded a bigger house, but this one really seems more home-y.

I think it really is a perfect little honeymooon house--I can't wait to come here with Lolita, after we get married.

In case you were wondering, I received all this information from Dad's ghost, to whom Mom narrated her trip in great detail upon returning.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 20, 2/15
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »
Oh! I'm so glad you were able to figure out a way for Nicholas to propose to Lolita! Congrats!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »
What a great story on this point.
You have a really beautiful founder and Nick is just adorable.
Although I'm somehow in love with the Goths  especially Mortimer I never paid attention to Lolita. A great mistake.
She is a real cutie and a total match to Nick. Can't wait to see their hopefully soon to be there nooboo! :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »
Oh! I'm so glad you were able to figure out a way for Nicholas to propose to Lolita! Congrats!!

Spoiler below in tiny text, quote this post to read:
Lolita and Nicholas were unable to marry upon returning home, but did have a private wedding in France several days later.

What a great story on this point.
You have a really beautiful founder and Nick is just adorable.
Although I'm somehow in love with the Goths  especially Mortimer I never paid attention to Lolita. A great mistake.
She is a real cutie and a total match to Nick. Can't wait to see their hopefully soon to be there nooboo! :D

Thanks! I definitely created Serena hoping to have a good-looking eight generations, and Nick has lived up to my expectations.
The Goths are definitely my favorite Sunset Valley family, and Lolita is by far my favorite of the family.
I'm surprised that she and Nick meshed so well, and they make a very pretty nooboo--oops, I think I just gave it away!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2013, 07:58:02 PM »
Chapter 21 - Are We Getting Married Or Not?

Um, hi, this is Lolita! I'm just filling in for Nicholas because he's watching tiny men run around in the magic box. Oh, he and Alexander are tossing fluffy corn around . . . Anyway, Nicholas's mother, Serena, had managed to arrange our garden wedding while still in China. She arrived home satisfied with the arrangement, although she thought we needed more flowers.

I was certainly excited, and enacted our romance through the dolls in the nursery.

"Oh, Nicholas! Of course I'll marry you! 'Lolita, let's go away to our cloud palace in the land of the unicorns!' How wonderful!"

Our wedding day arrived, and Nicholas and I spent much of the party kissing, even in front of the guests! This would have been considered quite indecent at home, but I suppose things do change in 60 years.

Gunther and I were certainly not as in love as this, the storybook love. Our marriage had been arranged, and over the course of such we developed respect for each other--respect and love, perhaps, but not this sort of love at all. We Woohooed only when necessary, then only to provide a grandchild for Gunther's mother, and I learned that after my death Gunther married my friend, Cornelia. I hope she was happier than myself.

I had looked forward to my wedding in this new, happy life, with great excitement--but the worst happened. We could not marry! Nicholas says it's because I have no "papers." I know not why we need papers for marriage, but perhaps it's because of the Landgraabs and Altos, who now are more powerful than the Goths. I find this quite inconceivable.

Nicholas asked if I was willing to wait a little longer for a baby--he didn't want to ruin my reputation by having a child out of wedlock. I agreed, although I want a child badly and Alexander's former lover, River, had many children without being shamed.

I think I am willing to do almost anything for Nicholas. He's so sweet, and kind--and he wants a baby just as badly as I do. His choice to wait for marriage only increases my love for him, and I hardly care that he can always tempt me into "making out" in public.

Fortunately, our guests were too busy watching Alexander woo Anne Ursine to comment on our own behavior! I certainly hope Holly Alto doesn't hear of this tryst--even if she's the daughter of my former family's rivals, no one deserves a broken heart.

I must give Alexander credit for taking all the blame for being unfaithful to Holly, thus keeping Anne from public disgrace.

Nicholas and I spoke of this, and other things, as we--ah--cuddled that night. We have already Woohooed several times, but Nicholas tells me it is often the case with modern couples.

In the prime of the Goth family, when Gunther lived in the big mansion with his trophy wife (A.K.A. me) . . . I knew the life was beginning to stir within me, the doctor had already confirmed pregnancy. Gunther was on his way home from work, and I noticed the stereo was unplugged so, still dripping wet from the rain . . . and so on. Now I have this second chance to be a mother, and I want, I need, to take it. We are so tempted to just go ahead and conceive . . . but how could our baby look on its parents with pride, knowing they were not even married?

The next day, as luck would have it, was Love Day. Nicholas and I celebrated our chemistry at the kissing booth, while confetti rained down on us.

Kaylynn and Nicholas aren't a bad couple, either. Nicholas assured me that I am a far better kisser, however. Not quite so assured, I took him out to behind the bathrooms in order to practice my technique.

I decided I might as well try out the female kissing booth, and soon had quite a lineup of men. Oh, my . . .

Kaylynn invited her boyfriend, Michael, out to the fair as well! They demonstrated the Love Tester to us, and were told that they "Had Some Awesome Make-Outs."

Nicholas and I learned that we remind the Love Tester of a passionate night it spent with the Claw machine. How adorable!

He then guided me to the dance floor, where we spent several happy hours swaying to the music emitting. Quite frankly, he swept me off my feet.

Nicholas took me out to eat at the bistro. He tells me this is the same table his mother and father sat at during their first date! Oh, isn't it romantic?

Speaking of Serena, she appears to be developing a taste for younger men.

"So, Seneca, how are you enjoying school? Your father tells me you're top of the class!"

"It's okay, I guess. I didn't think Dad knew that. He kinda doesn't leave your house."

Nicholas brought me on another date that night--to France! There, he once again proposed--and I, of course, accepted.

Too full of love to wait a moment longer, we were married right then and there outside the base camp. I later learned that Serena had paid a visit to City Hall and told the mayor that if he did not give her a grandchild, she would turn him into a toad.

In that moment, there was only Nicholas and I.

After the wedding, we honeymooned by raiding tombs! How very exciting! Nicholas insisted on doing all the heavy smashing, but in my day I would not have been allowed to go at all!

We consummated the marriage within the depths of the crypt, where no one could happen upon us. The experience was certainly . . . enlightening.

I soon left for home, as I felt something change, and there aren't any hospitals in Champes Les Sims. Nicholas tells me his adventures following my departure weren't overly exciting--mainly crushing fruit.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 21, 2/15
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
Oh Alex, some things never change, do they? Those will be some cute kids!

Congrats to Nick and Lolita for overcoming all of the weirdness.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2013, 11:50:30 PM »
How exciting! Congratulations to the couple! I hope they have a daughter- one that took after Lolita would be so adorable.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2013, 12:09:13 AM »
Congrats on overcoming the marriage issue! Here's hoping that nooboos won't be a problem. :)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2013, 12:27:29 AM »

They're currently toddlers in-game, and they really are cuties!

I was seriously panicking for a while, but then it hit me--duh, just travel and marry!

Edit: Nicholas and Lolita's child is currently a toddler in-game. Sorry, no twins this time.

How exciting! Congratulations to the couple! I hope they have a daughter- one that took after Lolita would be so adorable.

Now, I can't give much away . . . yes and yes. I'll just run away now before the monkey-cops catch me.

Congrats on overcoming the marriage issue! Here's hoping that nooboos won't be a problem. :)

I found a thingy on the Internet saying Lolita couldn't marry or have kids and severely panicked! Fortunately, both rumors proved untrue, and now I'm just facepalming for believing the Internet.

To the people of the world:
I'm currently a bit ahead in the game, which is why I'm posting so much! Bear with me--don't worry, I'll be out of pictures soon.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2013, 01:07:46 AM »

Oh wow, I've missed so many great updates! As soon as I saw Nick in that hair I was like, "Jayjay!" The similarity is just crazy. Lolita Goth is such an unexpected choice! I didn't even know it was okay in the dynasty rules to resurrect ghosts! How cool! She is very pretty, and I'm glad you seemed to have worked out how to fix the weird ghost glitch issues. I can't wait to see the next generation. With so many good genes in this family, the baby is bound to be awesome!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »
Oh wow, I've missed so many great updates! As soon as I saw Nick in that hair I was like, "Jayjay!" The similarity is just crazy. Lolita Goth is such an unexpected choice! I didn't even know it was okay in the dynasty rules to resurrect ghosts! How cool! She is very pretty, and I'm glad you seemed to have worked out how to fix the weird ghost glitch issues. I can't wait to see the next generation. With so many good genes in this family, the baby is bound to be awesome!

Right? I didn't save JayJay to compare precisely, but the similarity is indeed uncanny! I love Lolita so much, especially since she's one of the only original, eligible, unused townies left--and just about the only one no dynasty has considered! I was actually going to use her in the Wyn dynasty, and Jayjay had just mastered magic when Ron got stuck in China! Ah, well . . . at least she appeared this time around, and if I'd had the opportunity to use her in the Wyns y'all wouldn't be so surprised now! She is even prettier in-game than in CAS, which is saying something. And the nooboo is adorable--he/she really just gets more and more handsome/beautiful as it (I'm starting to get tired of he/she) ages. 

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2013, 02:09:33 AM »
Right? I didn't save JayJay to compare precisely, but the similarity is indeed uncanny! I love Lolita so much, especially since she's one of the only original, eligible, unused townies left--and just about the only one no dynasty has considered! I was actually going to use her in the Wyn dynasty, and Jayjay had just mastered magic when Ron got stuck in China! Ah, well . . . at least she appeared this time around, and if I'd had the opportunity to use her in the Wyns y'all wouldn't be so surprised now! She is even prettier in-game than in CAS, which is saying something. And the nooboo is adorable--he/she really just gets more and more handsome/beautiful as it (I'm starting to get tired of he/she) ages.

Lol - just use they; you did already say something about twins...  ;)
If you were to take a Jayjay headshot and put it beside a Nicky headshot, I believe there would be little difference^^

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2013, 02:37:39 AM »
Lol - just use they; you did already say something about twins...  ;)
If you were to take a Jayjay headshot and put it beside a Nicky headshot, I believe there would be little difference^^

I did? Well, I think I may have been feeding false information, because the upcoming heir does not have a twin. Sadly.

Nicky next to Jayjay, hmmm . . . I'll have to look into that. Now, where did I put all my old screenshots . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2013, 03:15:37 AM »

They're currently toddlers in-game, and they really are cuties!

...Ahem.....Multiple children usually means twins, unless there was more than one pregnancy. o-o

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2013, 10:10:15 AM »

...Ahem.....Multiple children usually means twins, unless there was more than one pregnancy. o-o
Or maybe they moved in a nooboo... Yeah, I think it's twins! ::) Twins are AWESOME!!!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

anything