Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419384 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - And the Hearts Flew
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2013, 04:04:00 PM »
Yeah, I plan on it.  I'm thinking of using the family that I'm currently using for the story in my signature, depending on how it pans out.  Would you object terribly if I came to you for help if I need it?

Don't forget to read the rules and get clarifications on the challenge thread for whichever one you end up doing, where different people will help you the best they can^^

....Is there a new door for every immortal that only they can walk through?

~Anna

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Toddler and Elder
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2013, 05:13:19 PM »
Don't forget to read the rules and get clarifications on the challenge thread for whichever one you end up doing, where different people will help you the best they can^^

~Anna

Yeah, I've been reading up on the rules.  I'm leaning more towards the Immortal dynasty at the moment.

Iris is soooo cute!  I want to huggle her!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2013, 05:15:18 PM »
Bree can't be an elder already, It seems like only yesterday she was in University. Iris and Rose are both adorable as ever. :D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #393 on: April 08, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
You're right, her life did seem to go by fast. Iris Bianca is the most adorable. Oh my gosh. I didn't notice the door thing before! Now I have to go back and look.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2013, 08:02:11 PM »

I.B. is seriously adorable. Looks like it's about time for another trip down the Elysi hall of memories! On that note, an early congratulations to Bree! At least, I think she's already finished her requirements, yeah?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #395 on: April 08, 2013, 09:17:24 PM »

~Anna

Absolutely! The challenge thread is home to dozens of tiny elves prepared to answer any and all questions! Wait . . . they're not elves? What happened to all the magic?

Yes. I want to make sure that no one somehow gets Ambrosia if they're not supposed to!

Iris is soooo cute!  I want to huggle her!

She is one adorable little snugglebear. Now if only she would stop disappearing on me!

Bree can't be an elder already, It seems like only yesterday she was in University. Iris and Rose are both adorable as ever. :D

In her defense, Bree did have an extremely memorable University experience. I still can't believe she's an elder, it seems so alien to her personality!

You're right, her life did seem to go by fast. Iris Bianca is the most adorable. Oh my gosh. I didn't notice the door thing before! Now I have to go back and look.

As Pam said about Scarlet Dreamweaver--her life went fast because it was so fun and happy (or something along those lines). Haha, I didn't make the door thing super obvious, so I'm not surprised you missed it!

I.B. is seriously adorable. Looks like it's about time for another trip down the Elysi hall of memories! On that note, an early congratulations to Bree! At least, I think she's already finished her requirements, yeah?

I'm still debating whether to call her Iris B. or I. Bianca. This is going to get real confusing, real fast . . . yes, she's done with all her requirements, and I'm about to write another epic ambrosia post! *cracks knuckles* After another few bowls of ice cream . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #396 on: April 09, 2013, 02:41:25 AM »
Absolutely! The challenge thread is home to dozens of tiny elves prepared to answer any and all questions! Wait . . . they're not elves? What happened to all the magic?

Yes. I want to make sure that no one somehow gets Ambrosia if they're not supposed to!

She is one adorable little snugglebear. Now if only she would stop disappearing on me!

In her defense, Bree did have an extremely memorable University experience. I still can't believe she's an elder, it seems so alien to her personality!

As Pam said about Scarlet Dreamweaver--her life went fast because it was so fun and happy (or something along those lines). Haha, I didn't make the door thing super obvious, so I'm not surprised you missed it!

I'm still debating whether to call her Iris B. or I. Bianca. This is going to get real confusing, real fast . . . yes, she's done with all her requirements, and I'm about to write another epic ambrosia post! *cracks knuckles* After another few bowls of ice cream . . .

With the whole way Uni reworked the door thing, you could just add Nicky and Bree to Serena's door's list of available users.

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #397 on: April 09, 2013, 10:35:47 AM »
With the whole way Uni reworked the door thing, you could just add Nicky and Bree to Serena's door's list of available users.

~Anna

Yes, but symbolism and whatnot  ;)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 4/8
« Reply #398 on: April 09, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
Chapter 53 -Only Yesterday

Grandma had warned me about the mirror, but she hadn't told me how to turn it on. Or what it was, exactly. I tapped the glass nervously, then stepped back and waved at it. "Hello?"

A strange, inhuman face appeared--silver and metallic. It shook itself, yawned, and glanced at me. "Bree Elysi, the Third Immortal. Your life was the fastest of all, it seems to me. I had plenty of fun playing you."

"Cool, thanks. I think. Who are you exactly?"

"The Watcher, of course. Now, then, how do you feel about the fact that I set you up with Brandon? You love him, of course, but do you resent that you would have married him no matter what? I'm doing a little research for the benefit of your granddaughter."

"No, I love Brandon. I'm happy that my parents and everyone wanted me to marry him, because it's what I wanted."

"Good to know, good to know. Now, you're a big fan favorite out here in the forum, so I thought you might like to hear a few comments from readers. Let's see . . . Iless says "I think Bree might be my favourite gen so far... and she's fun, all three generations are fun, but her fun is, um, the funnest for me?"

"Oh, that's very flattering, but--"

"According to Creative Crayola, "I love, Love, LOVE, Bree's outfits! I'm excited to see her in University!"

"University was an exciting time, but--"

"Maisie would like to add that "Bree and Brandon are so cute together. I enjoyed to read about their university time."

"We're an adorable couple, I know, but can I--"

"Tilia refers to your time in University when she comments "I believe your Sims are gifted in the art of partying.  Holy cow."

"Too true, but--"

"And on the Bachelorette, Niana said that "Maybe he should look up a single Bree Elysi from the Sim Bin if he winds up single at the end of it - I'm sure she'd teach him to lighten up!", to which Ombradellarosa responded " I think Bree Elysi would teach anyone to lighten up. My goodness, that girl can party! You do watch the Bachelorette, right?"

"Okay, I feel very loved. No, I've never seen the Bachelorette--"

"WHAT? You have to root for your Great-Great-Uncle Nathaniel! Now, shoo and eat your ambrosia! What are you still hanging around for?!"

Doing my best to not roll my eyes, I turned and left the torchlit room, and walked slowly down the Hall of Memory. There are so many people here that I never knew, and it's strange to know that these same people helped shape the dynasty that is here today.

I love Brandon's wall. Here, he is painting, kissing me, dancing with me, taking Kara for a stroll, tickling his daughter until she shrieks with laughter . . . and all of his certificates and diploma. I love him so much that it hurts.

The torch above my replicator gleams red, and the bowl of ambrosia is heavy in my hand as I set it down.

I suddenly feel a wave of exhaustion as I sit with the plate, as if my entire life has suddenly caught up to me. Seventy-three days of love, joy, sorrow, and life all condensed and stuffed into this tiny plate of food. What will it taste like? There's only one way to find out.

It began with my mom, sitting down next to me at the dollhouse and playing with her toddler daughter. She and Dad, kissing and laughing, looking at each other and me with so much love in their eyes. Then the darkness that enveloped us for ages, frozen and trapped in this impenetrable silence. And the light shone through, and the images come more and more quickly:

Playing at war with Brandon and my parents, the soft leather of Dad's car as we drove around town, Brandon's hands pulling me forward as he kissed me back, my laughter as he set a whoopee cushion on the couch at the coffee shop, the giddy rush of being juiced for the first time, and the sudden freedom of racing around campus naked . . . the cold water against my face as I splashed Brandon, his hands on my waist as we danced in our little house, our eyes meeting and smiling over Kara's tiny head, the sparkles enveloping her, him, and I . . .

And then there's the other side. The pounding music becoming louder and louder as my hand strikes board over and over and over. The fierce roar as I smashed down on my opponent, the sound of hand striking face and knee against stomach, the triumphant cheers of the crowd at the stadium, cheering for the team that lost no game since the arrival of their new MVP, the chanting of my teammates as I claimed the championship trophy, and Kara's face in the stands, grinning and waving at me excitedly.

For a moment, I am afraid that I did something wrong. Then there is a deep pulsing inside, the roar of an excited crowd--and the rainbow bursts within and without.

I decide to be a little whimsical for my tattoo. Gnomes for the win!

My toddler and child days are so far behind, I can hardly remember them. Where did the time go? Mom has been dead for so long, it seems forever ago that she was young and newly married. And my child years were so wonderful and carefree--I played, and built snowmen, and had naval battles in the bathtub. Brandon was my best friend and playmate, but I never considered him more than a brother.

As a teenager, I was consumed with martial arts. My days were spent in training or tournament, and my mother was my sparring partner and trainer. She was truly a guiding force, and it's now hard to remember her face. Oh, but as a young adult--those were the truly good times. Nothing but partying and love and Brandon and university. I was wild, young, and felt freer than a bird.

I was a surprisingly settled adult. Happy with my daughter and husband and job--not quite the insanity of my younger years, but happy. I enjoyed this family time immensely. And now I am an elder, though it seems only yesterday that I was going off to University. At least I have a few more lifetimes to live, unlike most sims.

I am Bree Elysi, the Third Immortal.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #399 on: April 09, 2013, 02:28:33 PM »
The Third Immortal

Immortal 3 - Bree Elysi
Traits - Athletic, Disciplined, Ambitious, Adventurous, Loves the Outdoors, Brave
Likes - Red
Spouse - Brandon Langerak
Unique LTW - Physical Perfection
3 Unique LTRs - Immune to Heat, Simmunity, Steel Bladder
Career - Gardening
Unique Supermaxed Skill - Martial Arts
Other Skills - Athletic
6 Black Ops - Need Training, At the Health Seminar, Inter-Office League, Amateur Olympics, Secret Techniques, Agent Training
6 Unique Best Friends - Brain Ursine, Brandon Elysi, Janel Doss, Leighton Sekemoto, Marty Keaton, Elvin Shelton, Kara Elysi, Carson Louis, JoAnna Ursine, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd
Owned Building - Bree's All-Night Diner
Owned Property - Old Pier Beach
Toddler Museum Pieces - Portrait, Sculpture, Photo
Child Museum Pieces - Portrait, Sculpture, Photo
Teen Museum Pieces - Portrait, Sculpture, Photo
YA Museum Pieces - Portrait, Sculpture, Photo
Adult Museum Pieces - Portrait, Sculpture, Photo
Elder Museum Pieces - Portrait, Photo, Sculpture

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #400 on: April 09, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »
I absolutely LOVE your ambrosia posts!  They are just so well done!  Go Bree!  Congrats on being the 3rd Immortal!

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #401 on: April 09, 2013, 04:03:42 PM »
Yay, I got mentioned!  ;D
Well done on your 3rd Immortal! Beautiful post!
It has come to the point where everytime I sneak a peak at the forum, I'm searching to see if you've updated this story  :D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #402 on: April 09, 2013, 05:53:14 PM »
I absolutely LOVE your ambrosia posts!  They are just so well done!  Go Bree!  Congrats on being the 3rd Immortal!

Thanks! Bree is enjoying immortality very much, thanks to the house juice keg!

Yay, I got mentioned!  ;D
Well done on your 3rd Immortal! Beautiful post!
It has come to the point where everytime I sneak a peak at the forum, I'm searching to see if you've updated this story  :D

Haha, I just ran through the thread looking for things mentioning Bree.
Thank you! It's so gratifying to know that someone likes my story that much!

Attention
Thanks to Dextra, the next update will be a very special one indeed. I shall give you one clue, and one clue only.
You. Must. Post. Those. Pictures.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #403 on: April 09, 2013, 06:40:36 PM »

Attention
Thanks to Dextra, the next update will be a very special one indeed. I shall give you one clue, and one clue only.
[/quote]

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ... Post it now.  POST IT NOW.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #404 on: April 09, 2013, 06:51:24 PM »
What Tilia said!