Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 173904 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Moping and Musing
« Reply #625 on: May 06, 2013, 05:56:01 PM »
Nooboos, nooboos... *goes on chanting softly*  Sorry, couldn't resist XD  I like that update a lot.  It's not as... fast paced as some, but it has an engaging quality I really liked.  Love the wall of ice sculptures with their colors behind it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #626 on: May 06, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »

Oh, what a lovely hall of brides. I don't think I'd noticed that before. Looking forward to the nooboo (come on, blue genes!) Kidnapping your chess tournament players with your alien spaceship: creative! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #627 on: May 07, 2013, 03:40:06 AM »
I'm glad that I can catch up with the latest chapter azokka. If not, I don't know anymore to enjoy your story as a whole!

I notice that there are something different in your way of storytelling. It is more richer and more detail. I totally love it!

That is a very colourful museum indeed!

Welcome to Elderhood, Rosalia. You are still beautiful!

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #628 on: May 07, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
It is now nooboo making time. Make it soon before she becomes an adult. And, finally Rosa finds her true love. May they live happily for the rest of their life. And, nice update.
Waiting for next update,
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Moping and Musi
« Reply #629 on: May 07, 2013, 03:08:24 PM »
Nooboos, nooboos... *goes on chanting softly*  Sorry, couldn't resist XD  I like that update a lot.  It's not as... fast paced as some, but it has an engaging quality I really liked.  Love the wall of ice sculptures with their colors behind it.

I figured after all of that drama I needed to give my sims a break  ;D

Oh, what a lovely hall of brides. I don't think I'd noticed that before. Looking forward to the nooboo (come on, blue genes!) Kidnapping your chess tournament players with your alien spaceship: creative! 

I haven't taken any pictures of it before, so I'm not surprised! I've seen IB Jr., but I'm not giving anything away. Yeah, it didn't work out as well as I may have preferred, so I'm sticking to the party-throwing option.

I'm glad that I can catch up with the latest chapter azokka. If not, I don't know anymore to enjoy your story as a whole!

I notice that there are something different in your way of storytelling. It is more richer and more detail. I totally love it!

That is a very colourful museum indeed!

Welcome to Elderhood, Rosalia. You are still beautiful!

Thank you!
Every statue is lit with the bride's favorite color.
She is a clone of Serena, who is a gorgeous elder.

It is now nooboo making time. Make it soon before she becomes an adult. And, finally Rosa finds her true love. May they live happily for the rest of their life. And, nice update.
Waiting for next update,
Chetan.

Sorry, not until she's an adult!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/7
« Reply #630 on: May 07, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »
Chapter 76 - My Great-Grandfather and Sister

The same day that the news of Grandfather's and Emma's break-up hit the papers, Grandfather received an anonymous call from the Hart household, asking him to come over. He assumed the call came from Bebe, and reluctantly went over to let her know he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Spoiler alert: The call didn't come from Bebe, and my sister has roped my grandfather into a relationship! Wow. That is so weird.

Nicholas Elysi still has his priorities straight, much to Cleo's relief.

Oh--you'll never guess--Bubba completed his correspondence course and received a degree in Fine Arts! He immediately quit politics and jumped into the music career. One would think that someone like him would aspire to become a rockstar, but Bubba is far more interested in becoming an orchestra conductor.

He's doing his best to encourage the grandparents into healthier pursuits than Bachelorette reruns, namely jamming. Grandmother Serena, Grandfather Nicholas, Grandmother Bree, and Mother actually formed a band, Eternal Rockstars.

Aunt Rosalia hadn't seen Donte since her birthday. After all, she's old and he's young, and she didn't want to creep him out. We finally convinced her to give him a call, and, of course, Donte didn't even notice that she had aged!

I'm being rapidly promoted in the medical career--perhaps an elevation in the career every day! Of course, with all the overtime I put in to my job, I expected nothing less. My latest uniform is somewhat purple, but I prefer it a little more lilac than pink.

I've even begun to make housecalls on my patients. As you can see, Arlo Bunch's plastic surgery was not a success.

Not to mention that, in tutoring Bubba in logic, I supermaxed logic as a young adult! Bam. And they say it's difficult!

I took my husband "behind the scenes" to celebrate--whoa, whoa, whoa. Those photographs are private! What? Who took these?

Oh, right . . . I took a page from Grandmother Bree's book and blogged about Woohoo while my husband slept, completely unaware. Somewhat sketchy, but it works.

For Spooky Day, we all packed up and went down to the Autumn Festival!

Grandmothers Serena and Bree, as well as Aunt Rosa, made a beeline for the pie-eating contest, which Aunt Rosa won. She claims that her Plantsim stomach is composed mainly of stretchy, lubricated vegetables and watermelon.

Bree convinced me to pop into the face-painting tent for a little extra coloring!

Juana and I kept our tradition of spending every Spooky Day together, just like when we were teenagers. I congratulated her on the pregnancy and jokingly asked who the father was. Wouldn't it be wonderful if my baby and her baby . . . got together? Of course, there are probably a thousand restrictions against such familial relations, but one can always hope.

Grandfather Nicholas and Mother participated in the apple-bobbing contest, which (to no one's surprise) Mother won.

In Grandfather's defense, he ducked out early to hang out with his girlfriend.

"Bubba, you've been in there for hours! Aren't they done yet?"

"Babe, true works of art require time, energy, and years, if not decades, of perseverance, tenacity, and . . . COWABUNGA!"

"You are ridiculous."

"So, you find me ridiculously handsome?"

After I changed into more suitable clothing, we splashed around in puddles for the remainder of the afternoon, much to our own (and my family's) amusement.

He was (ridiculously) excited by a new interaction that was available to him upon our return. Okay, it was very sexy, and I found myself squealing like a fangirl.

It's a good thing my husband is wonderfully attentive, because I needed quite a bit of reassurance at my birthday party the next day.

We were so excited to finally be starting our own family, we Woohooed right there in the art studio, with Grandfather Nicholas, Aunt Rosa, and Mother painting and sculpting away.

Just kidding! We made it to the adjoining bathroom.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - My Great-Grandfather and Sister
« Reply #631 on: May 07, 2013, 05:15:23 PM »
Nooboos!  Pllleeeassssee tell me there will be nooboos for the next update! lol.  I loved watching her splash around in the puddle.  It was so cute!  And Bubba still is a constant amusement to me.  I loved the "Cowabunga" part.  TMNT was one of my favorite things... still is, in fact XD  0.0 Wait a minute!!  Now I know why I like him!  He reminds me of Mikey from the Turtles!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #632 on: May 07, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »
Oh my gosh!!  I totally see the Michaelangelo connection now!  Good call Shewolf!  I always preferred Raphael, myself, but Mikey is pretty darn cool.  Therfore, by association, so is Bubba!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #633 on: May 07, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »
Oh my gosh!!  I totally see the Michaelangelo connection now!  Good call Shewolf!  I always preferred Raphael, myself, but Mikey is pretty darn cool.  Therfore, by association, so is Bubba!

Lol, actually Raph was always my favorite too, but Mikey was always the comic relief, ready to make everyone laugh.  Which is why Bubba reminds me of him and why I love him.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #634 on: May 07, 2013, 08:41:02 PM »
Yes! I can see more of Elysi's way again! I can't explain why, but it's become my favorite part in your Dynasty now :P

Donte didn't notice her, she must be that stunning! I love that festival photo and family moments :)
I just wonder what is that new interaction?

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #635 on: May 07, 2013, 09:06:20 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

I love it. The Juana and nick plot twist is amazingly unexpected!

Would genes allow for a Juana baby& IB junior shipping !?!

Juana so pretty

Ok anough of Juana , I can't wait for Elysi nooboo!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #636 on: May 07, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
It's okay then. We will see the nooboo when Iris becomes an adult. Better late than never.
Chetan.

(Edit: Nooboo on the way. Did we hear any chimes?)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
« Reply #637 on: May 08, 2013, 12:11:31 AM »
Pretty sure that won't work. They're sisters, their children will be cousins. Not to mention that one's father is the other's great-great-grandfather. Why would you wish for your kid to hook up with your niece/nephew?

Bubba is fantastic, by the way. He makes me laugh so much.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline karlissa

• Utter maniac
  • Occult
« Reply #638 on: May 08, 2013, 02:40:24 AM »
Hey I just read all of this at once and this is crazy, but this story is brilliant, so make more maybe.
My Stories, currently not updating them.

The Gothic Life
An orphan's life
Miraj's Mission

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #639 on: May 08, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
More and more I find myself liking Bubba. He is such a fun character on so many different levels!

molly1231

« Reply #640 on: May 08, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »
Iris is going to be an aunt and Nicholas is a dad with his great-granddaughter sister

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #641 on: May 08, 2013, 06:07:33 PM »

Ut-oh! Looks like somebody broke the family tree!  :P That can happen, I've noticed, from traveling and excessive nooboo making. I can understand wanting Nick's kids to marry into the family (small surprise there, right?) This far into a dynasty, I doubt there are tons of original townies running around, and let's face it: the perfect, plastic clones who move into town get kinda boring. Plus Nickerdoodle children? Adorable!

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
« Reply #642 on: May 09, 2013, 12:40:07 AM »
Nick and Juana are not related, if that's what you mean. Juana is IB's half sister by Miles.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #643 on: May 09, 2013, 10:17:28 AM »
I am curious on the new interaction???

And now, methinks its time for a nooboo...;)
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

molly1231

« Reply #644 on: May 09, 2013, 11:22:49 AM »
I never noticed how pretty juana is hopefully the nooboo will look like her no affence nick.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #645 on: May 09, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

I love it. The Juana and nick plot twist is amazingly unexpected!

Would genes allow for a Juana baby& IB junior shipping !?!

Juana so pretty

Ok anough of Juana , I can't wait for Elysi nooboo!

They were attracted to each other and popping wishes, so I figured the heart must have its way.

I'm actually not super sure. There's a travel glitch that broke up the family tree--Rosa and Serena are separate, which is why Rosa can be romantic with Kara, and IB and Bubba have their own family tree. So, I guess we'll just have to see!

It's okay then. We will see the nooboo when Iris becomes an adult. Better late than never.
Chetan.

(Edit: Nooboo on the way. Did we hear any chimes?)

Spoiler: Yes. There will be a nooboo, very soon. I'm very much enjoying her in-game.

Pretty sure that won't work. They're sisters, their children will be cousins. Not to mention that one's father is the other's great-great-grandfather. Why would you wish for your kid to hook up with your niece/nephew?

Bubba is fantastic, by the way. He makes me laugh so much.

I kind of wish for IB's kid to hook up with her niece or nephew. Nicholas now has one toddler son and two infant sons with Juana, so it's very possible.

I absolutely love Bubba. He is just so fun!

Hey I just read all of this at once and this is crazy, but this story is brilliant, so make more maybe.

Wow, thanks! I feel very flattered  ;D

More and more I find myself liking Bubba. He is such a fun character on so many different levels!

Right? I hate that travel is officially OUT, but I'm also super glad that IB never had to meet Mario.

Iris is going to be an aunt and Nicholas is a dad with his great-granddaughter sister

Great-Granddaughter's half-sister, technically. And Nicholas has way too many kids.

Ut-oh! Looks like somebody broke the family tree!  :P That can happen, I've noticed, from traveling and excessive nooboo making. I can understand wanting Nick's kids to marry into the family (small surprise there, right?) This far into a dynasty, I doubt there are tons of original townies running around, and let's face it: the perfect, plastic clones who move into town get kinda boring. Plus Nickerdoodle children? Adorable!

It's officially destroyed. Everyone recognizes IB as a daughter/granddaughter/etc., but IB herself only sees herself, Bubba, and IB Jr. It's a tad sad, but think of all the opportunities for inter-marriage!

I am curious on the new interaction???

And now, methinks its time for a nooboo...;)

fIt's from the Irresistible trait with University, which Bubba got from his Fine Arts degree.

I never noticed how pretty juana is hopefully the nooboo will look like her no affence nick.

She's seriously gorgeous, and looks a lot like IB! I'm hoping for a new look with old blood, too.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
« Reply #646 on: May 09, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »
And Nicholas has way too many kids.

No such thing.

I don't know whether to be sad that the family tree is in pieces or happy that you've widened your spousal pool!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #647 on: May 10, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
Great-Granddaughter's half-sister, technically. And Nicholas has way too many kids.

I think that guy can't have too many kids, he's too adorable to not procreate.  ;)
I wonder if Juana's child yould be a potential spouse for a (hopefully soon born) I.B.-nooboo. I think it's not since they would be cousins and the game didn't allow romantic interactions between cousins. Maybe I.B.'s grandchild could but that grandchild and Juana's child would both derive directly from Nick. I have the theory that you can only marry relatives of the second degree, meaning e.g. your father/mother's cousin (child of your gradparents' sibling). But that's only a hypothesis.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #648 on: May 10, 2013, 01:51:21 PM »
I think that guy can't have too many kids, he's too adorable to not procreate.  ;)
I wonder if Juana's child yould be a potential spouse for a (hopefully soon born) I.B.-nooboo. I think it's not since they would be cousins and the game didn't allow romantic interactions between cousins. Maybe I.B.'s grandchild could but that grandchild and Juana's child would both derive directly from Nick. I have the theory that you can only marry relatives of the second degree, meaning e.g. your father/mother's cousin (child of your gradparents' sibling). But that's only a hypothesis.

The family tree is seriously screwed up at this point--everyone recognizes IB as a family member, but she sees them all as friends, except for Bubba and IB Jr. Those three have their own little family tree. Juana isn't on it, but she still recognizes her as a sister in-game. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - A Little Strange
« Reply #649 on: May 10, 2013, 02:24:27 PM »
Chapter 77 - A Little Strange

Vomiting commenced the following morning, at around three. In the morning. Not quite as pleasant as it sounds, but I remained stalwart through the process and prescribed myself medication before returning to bed.

Unfortunately, the medicine did not kick in for a day or so, and I had to soil Grandmother Serena's pristine private toilet, which she has had since Day 1 of the house. Oops.

I returned to our area of the house to find that Grandfather Nicholas had dropped off a birthday present! I suppose the immortalized memory of me in lingerie will serve as a comfort in my old age.

I'm not the only one who received a sculpture. Mother was delighted with Ozzie the Octopus, who she displayed proudly in her room.

Seeing Nick's son, Willis, only makes me want a nooboo more. He's an adorable little fellow, with Juana's eyes and possibly Grandfather's hair.

While I waited for confirmation from the hospital, my sweet Bubba aged up. He rapidly recovered his hat, and looks just the same as he did when we first met. Except for not being blue, of course!

I had already selected my maternity wear, which is good, considering what I might have ended up with by default!

The first person I told was Bubba, who had just reemerged from the bedroom after twenty minutes of choosing and adjusting a hat.

One would think that, as a pregnant woman, I would have access to the fridge of delicacies Grandmother Serena prepares every morning. Instead, I was placed on a strict diet of watermelon! Of course, I know from my years in medicine that watermelon makes a baby stronger, smarter, and more mature (hint: female).

And, of course, I celebrated with my husband. It is such a relief to not have to worry about clicking "Try for Baby!" We once did, by accident a few weeks ago, but cancelled the action just in time.

Naturally, I treated myself at the spa to a facial and body treatment. Nothing overly extravagant, but the universal truth of the matter is that pregnant women deserve a spa day! Or seven.

My genie friend Burton, who is my primary student, was happy to hear the news, although he hinted that I should set him free sometime soon. I truly am planning to, but there is just so much going on right now!

He sent me this lovely present as a congratulations. It seems a little inappropriate to use in winter, but the elders enjoy relaxing in the steam while eating breakfast.

I really took advantage of maternity leave to work on my job performance. I made many housecalls to a myriad of townies, including Grandfather's daughter, Cynthia. Or is that Quiana? They look so alike, it's difficult to tell!

I was just freezing the lamp, as Burton instructed me . . .

And I felt the labor begin, dropped the lamp, and fled upstairs.

As many women before me, I gave birth in the nursery to a perfect, angelic little girl.

Little Mikayla may not be blue, but there's definitely something very special about her.

All of the elders flock to the nursery to see her, and cuddle her, and coo to her.

Including my mother, who claimed to be utterly bored by "pink burritos" but snuck up one night to just hold her granddaughter up and smile at her little giggles.

As for Bubba?

It is getting ridiculous.

The elders are all talking about her, down in the basement. I can tell because they exchange looks and don't make eye contact with me when they come back up.

"There's something off about her," Bree stated, dropping her fork on the table.

"Why would you say that? She seems like a perfectly sweet, smart child to me," Serena retorted.

"I don't know . . ." Kara muttered. "She's my granddaughter, but there's strange thoughts lurking behind those eyes."

"We could use a little more strange around here," Nicholas laughed, taking a seat. "Frankly, life is starting to get into a routine. Mikayla will be a little fresh air for us crotchety old people."

"Excellently put, Nicholas. You four can stop moaning now, because life is going to get a little more exciting with Mikayla. After all, she probably will end up saving the world from evil, so I would keep an eye on her."

Elysi Immortal Dynasty