Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423920 times)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - The Elysi Version of a Soap Opera
« Reply #615 on: May 05, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
Loved this update!  :D But, come on, Bubba and IB, get baby making!

Anna33

« Reply #616 on: May 05, 2013, 05:35:47 PM »
Oh, Poor I.B. The Kara-Rosalie thing was like a real soap opera. great update as allways :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #617 on: May 05, 2013, 06:14:56 PM »
Very soap operaish indead!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #618 on: May 05, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »

Whoah, I loved the bit between Rosa and Kara. Sometimes sims do the most unexpected things, which makes for a lot of fun drama. I'm glad that Rosa was able to find someone else, though.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #619 on: May 05, 2013, 06:53:55 PM »
I always love to see Bree!

Oh, no! Rosa... Kara is meant to be Bianca, you know :(
But, it always sad to see one sided love story like that.

Phew, Rosa. Hope that you will be happy with Donte.

And I am happy to found out that Iris really like Bianca, that was so sweet!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #620 on: May 05, 2013, 07:24:48 PM »
Aww, poor Rosa!  But I'm glad she still has Donte.  And Bubba is just so sweet!  Yeah, I think he really is closing in on Lolita as one of my favorite Dynasty spouses.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #621 on: May 05, 2013, 11:31:38 PM »
Maybe having a kid will cheer you up even more, IB. Hint, hint.

Also, is there going to be an alternate dimension Kara-Rosalia thing? Their kids would be (this is a quote from a friend) "as epic as a combination between unicorns and dragons".
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #622 on: May 05, 2013, 11:35:55 PM »
Who's the fairy playing chess with Iris?

For some reason, I never saw Rosa/Kara being a thing. :-X
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #623 on: May 06, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »
Loved this update!  :D But, come on, Bubba and IB, get baby making!

Haha, that's all my fault. They've both popped a dozen wishes to have a kid, have first child, have kid with Bubba/IB, have first kid with Bubba/IB . . . really, though, I'm going to make them wait a little.

Oh, Poor I.B. The Kara-Rosalie thing was like a real soap opera. great update as allways :)

Right? I was racking my brain for a good title, then suddenly thought, "Duh!"

Very soap operaish indead!

No kidding! I think all of my sims have the hidden Dramatic trait.

Whoah, I loved the bit between Rosa and Kara. Sometimes sims do the most unexpected things, which makes for a lot of fun drama. I'm glad that Rosa was able to find someone else, though.

I'm kinda sorta shipping them now, but it would make everything way more complicated in the end, so I'm just going to leave them alone!

I always love to see Bree!

Oh, no! Rosa... Kara is meant to be Bianca, you know :(
But, it always sad to see one sided love story like that.

Phew, Rosa. Hope that you will be happy with Donte.

And I am happy to found out that Iris really like Bianca, that was so sweet!

It's sad, but sweet. And I'm glad Rosa is popping lots of wishes for Donte now, otherwise I would have felt much too guilty!

Aww, poor Rosa!  But I'm glad she still has Donte.  And Bubba is just so sweet!  Yeah, I think he really is closing in on Lolita as one of my favorite Dynasty spouses.

Same! I can't believe how much I like him. I think IB likes him just a little bit more, though. They're both popping wishes for each other 24/7.

Maybe having a kid will cheer you up even more, IB. Hint, hint.

Also, is there going to be an alternate dimension Kara-Rosalia thing? Their kids would be (this is a quote from a friend) "as epic as a combination between unicorns and dragons".

All of the high-profile kid wishes suddenly cashing in will probably have a profound effect on her mood  ;) .

I wasn't planning on it--but I guess I sort of had it coming, with all of the "maybe in another universe" talk from Kara. Unigon? Dragicorn . . .

Who's the fairy playing chess with Iris?

For some reason, I never saw Rosa/Kara being a thing. :-X

That is Reuben Keaton, the child of Justine and what's-his-name from the beginning of the game.

Neither did I until she came back from University, and she and Rosa were immediately attracted. The funny thing is that if Kara hadn't gone back for a second semester, she wouldn't have met Bianca, and probably would have eventually dumped Miles for Rosa.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - 5/6
« Reply #624 on: May 06, 2013, 05:21:57 PM »
Chapter 75 - Moping and Musing

Thank the Watcher for the Moodlet Manager, because I'm out and about all hours of the night, usually just after catching an hour or two of sleep! The strangest thing is: I absolutely love the sudden rush and urgency of a late-night call. There's nothing better than the adrenaline that infuses you when you're waiting outside a burning building for the firefighters to retrieve victims, or zooming around in an ambulance . . . not to mention the fact that I'm receiving a promotion every few days.

Mother likes to listen to me read aloud from my research pamphlets. She comments every few paragraphs, about how she read online that a swift kick to the shin would fix any health problems. Or the fact that hospital births are overrated, and I-had-better-not-have-a-hopital-birth-when-I-have-a-baby-and-when-will-that-be-exactly?

Honestly? I want to get a little further along in my requirements before having a child. Still, it won't be long now before I have logic supermaxed. I've already found a new and entertaining way to "encourage" chess opponents to hurry to my house.

I've already completed all six BlackOps, as you can see from the strange expression on this gentleman's face. I donated my pancreas to him, and here I am demonstrating its use.

After realizing no one else in the house knew anything about handiness, Bubba bought a hammer online and began banging on a toilet with it. He's also taking university courses online, so that he can join a career he enjoys more than politics.

It certainly doesn't hurt that I find hammers, wrenches, and banging surprisingly hot.

I took a break from soundly defeating Maranda Underwood at chess to assist Reuben Keaton in his . . . ah . . . inability to have children. Of course, that made me think about having children, and how I'm going to have children soon, and--

I crushed Maranda and hurried home, then dragged Bubba to the bedroom. I doubt he minded, so there is really no need to apologize. I wish I could have a child now, but my adult birthday is only a few days away and I can't delay that.

At times, I climb the pole to the second floor and just look at the long hall of brides, to which I have been added. It's so strange to think that the old women who cheerfully run around the house were once so young and just about to be married.

In particular, I gaze at the statue of my mother. I barely remember her unwrinkled and young, as she is in this ice portrayal. I do know that this sculpture was made after her separation from Miles, when she had gotten back together with Bianca. Perhaps that's why she looks so happy.

At other times, I look at Grandmother Serena's blue-tinted sculpture. It's difficult to recall that she isn't my Grandmother, but my Great-Great Grandmother, and over a hundred years old. It's strangely unsettling to know that I will see her young and beautiful again, at the end of all of this. At least, if what the Watcher has told me is true.

From the hall, I usually walk down to the little house that leads down into the halls that my ancestors never speak of. When asked, they only smile and say I'll understand when I'm older. I look at Mother's door, and wonder when my own will appear.

Perhaps Grandmother Serena noticed my moping and musing, for she suggested a trip to China. Several of my opponents in Sunset Valley refused to show up, but the Chinese locals were known to be far more accommodating. I began the journey with a thousand-dollar donation to Sims For Nature.

My chess tournament opponents were easily defeated. At times, it appeared that the same people were coming back over and over, as if they couldn't accept their inevitable loss.

Grandmother Serena, with her high-level Visa, tagged along. She spent much of the trip playing with the new DJ booth or cooking meals.

In the end, it took me only a single day to rise to the top of the Chinese tournament, and I blogged about my victory before calling Grandmother and the airplane company.

Upon my return, I discovered the final two potions required for the Master Chemist challenge.

Bubba came home from a charity concert late that night, was surprised to find that I had arrived fourteen days early, and immediately welcomed me home.

Remember how Grandfather hasn't "hung out" with his children much recently? Well, he's spent the last few weeks making up for that absence, especially since his son Tim (formerly mislabeled as Wesley) was electrocuted. Here he is with Quiana, Cynthia, and the real Wesley.

They have a wonderful time going to movies, diners, and waterballoon tournaments, especially since the Hatch's (as townie children) rarely experience such luxuries.

In the end, however, that wasn't enough to save Grandfather's relationship with Emma. It's simply too little, too late, and he doesn't feel that he deserves her any more.

Aunt Rosalia celebrated her elder birthday in a quiet family party. I think she's quite a lovely elder, and she definitely retains much of her youthful sense of style.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Moping and Musing
« Reply #625 on: May 06, 2013, 05:56:01 PM »
Nooboos, nooboos... *goes on chanting softly*  Sorry, couldn't resist XD  I like that update a lot.  It's not as... fast paced as some, but it has an engaging quality I really liked.  Love the wall of ice sculptures with their colors behind it.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #626 on: May 06, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »

Oh, what a lovely hall of brides. I don't think I'd noticed that before. Looking forward to the nooboo (come on, blue genes!) Kidnapping your chess tournament players with your alien spaceship: creative! 

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #627 on: May 07, 2013, 03:40:06 AM »
I'm glad that I can catch up with the latest chapter azokka. If not, I don't know anymore to enjoy your story as a whole!

I notice that there are something different in your way of storytelling. It is more richer and more detail. I totally love it!

That is a very colourful museum indeed!

Welcome to Elderhood, Rosalia. You are still beautiful!

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #628 on: May 07, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
It is now nooboo making time. Make it soon before she becomes an adult. And, finally Rosa finds her true love. May they live happily for the rest of their life. And, nice update.
Waiting for next update,
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Moping and Musi
« Reply #629 on: May 07, 2013, 03:08:24 PM »
Nooboos, nooboos... *goes on chanting softly*  Sorry, couldn't resist XD  I like that update a lot.  It's not as... fast paced as some, but it has an engaging quality I really liked.  Love the wall of ice sculptures with their colors behind it.

I figured after all of that drama I needed to give my sims a break  ;D

Oh, what a lovely hall of brides. I don't think I'd noticed that before. Looking forward to the nooboo (come on, blue genes!) Kidnapping your chess tournament players with your alien spaceship: creative! 

I haven't taken any pictures of it before, so I'm not surprised! I've seen IB Jr., but I'm not giving anything away. Yeah, it didn't work out as well as I may have preferred, so I'm sticking to the party-throwing option.

I'm glad that I can catch up with the latest chapter azokka. If not, I don't know anymore to enjoy your story as a whole!

I notice that there are something different in your way of storytelling. It is more richer and more detail. I totally love it!

That is a very colourful museum indeed!

Welcome to Elderhood, Rosalia. You are still beautiful!

Thank you!
Every statue is lit with the bride's favorite color.
She is a clone of Serena, who is a gorgeous elder.

It is now nooboo making time. Make it soon before she becomes an adult. And, finally Rosa finds her true love. May they live happily for the rest of their life. And, nice update.
Waiting for next update,
Chetan.

Sorry, not until she's an adult!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty