Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419202 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Please Move to Graveyard
« Reply #795 on: June 09, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »
*Sympathetic hug*

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #796 on: June 09, 2013, 07:30:07 PM »
Nuuuuuu!!!!!!! Oh Azokka... I am sooooooo sorry!  That sucks!  *hugs*  I know I for one, will deeply miss the Elysis.  I hope you do decide to do another one at some point though.

Thanks so much, it means a lot. I will probably try out another immortal dynasty at some point, but I think I need some time to heal  :'( . Thanks for the kind words! (Good Lord, I sound like my cat died!)

D= Noooo! This was one of my favourites to read! Now I'm going to have to write my own dynasty to fill the void. =(

Thanks! And you totally should start your own. I'll be reading  ;)

*Sympathetic hug*

Awwww, thanks.

Keep an eye out for the Elysi's on the Swap Shop! I plan on putting up all the immortals and spouses. Probably starting today, since I don't have any dynasty to play . . . sigh. There it is again.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #797 on: June 09, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »
Noooooooooo, oh I am so sorry!! This one of my few absolutely favorite dynasty's!! I am going to miss the family SO much! I wish you the best of luck and will be reading whatever you write in the future. I loved this family and I am crying write now. I was so attached to these people and I know if I was that attached you must have been even more attached. I will truly miss them. Good luck and i'll stay in touch with you and your writing !
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2013, 07:40:00 PM »
Sadness! When I saw this I literally said 'Noooo!' out loud. I am so sorry for you :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #799 on: June 09, 2013, 07:42:13 PM »
Noooooooooo, oh I am so sorry!! This one of my few absolutely favorite dynasty's!! I am going to miss the family SO much! I wish you the best of luck and will be reading whatever you write in the future. I loved this family and I am crying write now. I was so attached to these people and I know if I was that attached you must have been even more attached. I will truly miss them. Good luck and i'll stay in touch with you and your writing !

Thanks so much, this comment really made me happy--you know, even though the dynasty has ended forever. I'm not super sad right now, I think I'm in shock. Thanks for being such a wonderful reader!

Sadness! When I saw this I literally said 'Noooo!' out loud. I am so sorry for you :(

Thank you--gah, I feel like I'm repeating myself in every comment! Suffice to say, your words mean a lot.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline KateBubbles

• Nooboo
« Reply #800 on: June 09, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »
Oh no! I was always looking forward to your next entry. When I saw the title, I was so heartbroken. I'm so sorry, it must be hard because you got so far. :(

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #801 on: June 09, 2013, 07:58:32 PM »
Oh no! That is absolutely terrible! You went so far on this one...and to see it fail now is heartbreaking. This has been a most enjoyable tale, and it is sad to see it come to an end. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #802 on: June 09, 2013, 08:03:09 PM »
For a brief second, I hoped that you just missed April Fool's by two months.

This is devastating. I had to take a long walk around my street just to absorb the impact of this dynasty failing. :'(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #803 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:30 PM »
Oh no! I was always looking forward to your next entry. When I saw the title, I was so heartbroken. I'm so sorry, it must be hard because you got so far. :(

It really is. I'm still in shock. I think the world is moving in slow motion. Is that a giant freezer bunny over there?

Oh no! That is absolutely terrible! You went so far on this one...and to see it fail now is heartbreaking. This has been a most enjoyable tale, and it is sad to see it come to an end. :(

I know, right?! I thought it was bad when I failed at Gen 4 in my first dynasty--this is just . . . grrrr.

For a brief second, I hoped that you just missed April Fool's by two months.

This is devastating. I had to take a long walk around my street just to absorb the impact of this dynasty failing. :'(

I wish--actually, I should probably do that for April Fool's next year. Noted.

It must have been devastating for you when the Ironstars failed at Generation 5! Before this, I knew it must have been bad, but now . . .  :'( . It's not a happy feeling.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #804 on: June 09, 2013, 08:23:11 PM »
Your welcome!

Do you have a link to you first attempt. I would like to read it even if it failed.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #805 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:34 PM »
Your welcome!

Do you have a link to you first attempt. I would like to read it even if it failed.

I'd love to, but I deleted all the pictures by accident, so it doesn't make any sense. If you still want to read it, it's the Keye Immortal Dynasty in the Stories Graveyard.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #806 on: June 09, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
Ok, I'll take a look. Gosh I just cant get over the fact that this is over and how you (and I!) must be sad and depressed. We will get through this together, haha. Anyway I'll take a look, thanks.

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #807 on: June 09, 2013, 09:51:37 PM »
What? No. I do not give your computer permission to delete your files. Nope. No-sir. Not allowed! Tell it I said as much as well.  I only joined the forum a few days ago after reading a few dynasties because i enjoyed tales these little sims play out. Yours was one of my first few bookmarked threads and I was sincerely looking forward to seeing what antics the Elysi family got up to in the future. I'm sorry I only get to tell you how much I enjoyed this now since I fully expected to cheer you on (as an actual forum member) until the 8th Elysi sat down to eat Ambrosia... At least I don't have to see grim come for Bubba... Silver lining. :(

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #808 on: June 09, 2013, 10:02:57 PM »
Ok, I'll take a look. Gosh I just cant get over the fact that this is over and how you (and I!) must be sad and depressed. We will get through this together, haha. Anyway I'll take a look, thanks.

I'm still in this weird state of fact. It's okay, I refuse to accept it . . .  ::)

What? No. I do not give your computer permission to delete your files. Nope. No-sir. Not allowed! Tell it I said as much as well.  I only joined the forum a few days ago after reading a few dynasties because i enjoyed tales these little sims play out. Yours was one of my first few bookmarked threads and I was sincerely looking forward to seeing what antics the Elysi family got up to in the future. I'm sorry I only get to tell you how much I enjoyed this now since I fully expected to cheer you on (as an actual forum member) until the 8th Elysi sat down to eat Ambrosia... At least I don't have to see grim come for Bubba... Silver lining. :(

Thanks! The beginning of your comment made me laugh  :) . And it's a huge honor to read that you really loved this story, and that it was one of your first bookmarked threads! I also hoped to be cheering as the 8th Elysi ate her ambrosia . . . did you know I had names picked out for 7 and 8, too? I'm not going to say them, because I WILL use them somewhere else, but . . . yeah. And yes, there's always a silver lining! Bubba.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #809 on: June 09, 2013, 10:07:09 PM »
Noooooo. This was my favourite story. I am very sad about the Elysis that they could not complete the dynasty. I will miss them. Maybe another Elysi can try the Lifestates and completes it. I will be waiting for it.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl