Author Topic: The Singh Random Town Jump -- Announcement Regarding Photobucket's New Policy  (Read 107822 times)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
Re: The Singh Random Town Jump -- Chapter 64: Can't Help Falling in Love
« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2016, 10:35:03 AM »
Chapter 64: Can't Help Falling in Love

Chasity really enjoys spending time with her grandson, she even decides to read him a bedtime story in freewill! And amazingly, Mickey listens in his own bed instead of going to some other room.

Chasity: "Mr. Grey will see you now," the Receptionist said coldly. Ana stood, shaking in fear.

Mickey: I love this so far!

"Wait, why are you reading him Fifty Shade of Grey? Isn't he way too young for that?"

Chasity: Quiet! He likes it.

Romance is in the air at the Singh household. Shirley and Josh are always seen cuddling each other.

Shirley: Leave us alone please.

Fine, I'll go check on Owen and Alecia at that Sunlit Tides venue.

Owen: So Alecia, wanna woohoo?

Alecia: OMG! YES!

Owen: I hope Gina never finds out about this.

*SPLASH*

"Why are there rose petals flying through the air? Do flowers grow in hot tubs?"

Owen: Alecia, I think I love you more than Gina. Marry me!

Alecia: Eek! Yes! Yes! Where's the ring though? It's just a bright shining light!

Owen: Yay! She said yes! Sorry Gina..

Alecia: I still can't see the ring..

Owen: And I can't see those leaves.

Alecia: Those are just green blotches.

Chasity: Mickey, are you excited for the wedding today?

Mickey: Heck no! Aunt Alecia and Uncle Owen are lame. I'd much rather be listening to music than listening to their vows.

Chasity: What? How dare you-

Mickey: I'm going to my room. Bye Grandma!

Chasity: I just got owned by my own grandson.

Alecia and Owen's wedding is at the Sunlit Tides Venue.

Alecia: Do I look alright? I think I may have a pimple on my cheek..

Chasity: How would you know? Reflections are turned off.

Alecia: I can pretend, you know!

The guests soon arrive. Geoffrey Landgrabb didn't get the formal dress memo.

Geoffrey: Is this a costume wedding?

Malcolm: Dad..no..

Geoffrey: What? Weddings are supposed to be the best days of our lives! May as well dress like this.

Nancy: Just so everyone knows, that man is not my husband anymore. He's just some random stranger.

Geoffrey: What? Nancy! Come on!

Nancy: Malcolm, let's go inside before we die of humiliation.

Malcolm: I'm right behind you, mother.

Geoffrey: Can someone zip me up?

Madison VanWatson: EEE! I'm so happy to see you again Corey!

"What?! Maddie? I didn't invite you!"

Maddie: The Working Friends miss you! We loved our DecaDynasty! Danica hasn't contacted me in three years though..I think she fled the country.

"I don't blame her, I miss you guys so much though."

Maddie: These Singh people are nothing compared to us. I bet you're only on your third generation!

"I'm on my ninth actually."

Maddie: What?! NO! We miss our Corey-S'more!

"Don't call me that."

Nick Alto: ARGH! Why does Nancy Landgrabb have to be here?!

Maddie: Because she was invited, silly!

Nick: I don't have time for you or your smarty answers.

Maddie: Thanks! I'm super smart. I went to college!

Nick: ...

"Oh look! Monika Morris, my old DecaDynasty founder!"

Monika: Don't talk to me Corey. I'm still mad over how you failed us.

"Monika, I was THIRTEEN at the time, even if I didn't make that mistake I still would've failed some way or another."

Monika: Whatever.

"Chanel, why are you making that pose?"

Chanel: Hot guy, three o'clock.

"Oh great, she's eyeing Christopher Steel."

Chris: Is there an Immortal Dynasty girl anywhere? I haven't seen one in three months. I'm getting bored.

Chanel: Mother of Will Wright, he's hot!

Soon, it's time for the ceremony.

Alecia: Ah, it's the happiest day of my life.

Owen: OMIGOSH! Look at all these people! I hope Gina is watching.

Alecia: You ruined it.

*petals fall*

Chanel: Ah, almost as beautiful as Christopher Steel.

VJ Alvi: ACHOO! I'm allergic to flowers!

The night is filled with dancing, laughing, and romance.

"Can I say romance again?"

Chanel: SCORE!

Chris: Never thought I'd make out with a 134 year old lady.

Chanel: Actually, I'm 135.

Chris: I miss the old days.

The next day is Mickey's birthday, the camera then pans to Shirley.

Shirley: I'm pregnant! I hope it can be twins..

"Um, not a possibility."

Shirley: Why?

"Well.."

Meet Christopher Singh.

Shirley: WHAT?!

Chris: Living alone is boring, so I decided to elope with Chanel.

Shirley: Corey, this has to be a joke.

"It's not, but it's still hilarious."

Chris: Our marriage will be great!

*camera pans*

"Looks like it will be short, too."

Chanel: Oh no, it's happening.

Mickey: About time.

Chanel: Well, it's my time to go everyone.

Josh: Grandma! NO! You were doing so great!

Chris: We were married for two days, can I change my last name to Kardashian?

Iliana Langerak: Wow, what a party pooper.

Grim: *singing* So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your- Oh wait. I've been summoned. Holy cow! 136 days? You're long overdue!

Chanel: Bye everybody!

Josh: Oh no! I just punched you through the chest!

Chanel: It's okay Josh, I'll get you back later. *vanishes*

Rest in peace Chanel Singh! With 136 days, you destroyed Gilberto's record of the longest living Singh.

Mickey ages to teen, and gains the Virtuso trait. No surprise here.

Mickey: Leave me alone, I need to go play my bass.

We end this chapter with a new family member. Everyone welcome Maggie Singh to the family!

Maggie is quickly placed in her new baby swing home. She was born the day after her great-grandmother died.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #331 on: December 07, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »
And here I was hoping for a slightly longer Chanel/Chris romance. Only rarely is he desperate enough to take a cougar. :P

And you still didn't get twins!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2016, 11:17:11 AM »
Yay! This was a really good RTJ.  ;D Good that you're finishing it.  ::)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2016, 11:00:20 PM »
And here I was hoping for a slightly longer Chanel/Chris romance. Only rarely is he desperate enough to take a cougar. :P

Me too. Funny that Chanel dies just when things start to get interesting with her. Getting no twins and having her die early was a double hit lol.

Hi, thank you for the compliment! But I think you may be on the wrong topic. This is nowhere near being finished.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2016, 04:29:08 AM »

Me too. Funny that Chanel dies just when things start to get interesting with her. Getting no twins and having her die early was a double hit lol.

Hi, thank you for the compliment! But I think you may be on the wrong topic. This is nowhere near being finished.

RTJ's usually have ten generations and thus (should be) eight towns. (Generation 9 gets to marry a child of the eighth town's premades, but generation 10 does'nt need to marry) You're already in the eighth town, and Mickey's Generation 9.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2016, 09:32:16 AM »

RTJ's usually have ten generations and thus (should be) eight towns. (Generation 9 gets to marry a child of the eighth town's premades, but generation 10 does'nt need to marry) You're already in the eighth town, and Mickey's Generation 9.

I'm actually planning on doing 10 towns, so in a way I'm almost done. :D

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2016, 10:17:59 AM »

Legacies are classically 10 generations, though. And from the founder couple to the final heir (whose spouses and children would not be part of the RTJ) you would only get the genetics of 8 towns in, not 10. Gen 3 would be pure first town premade grandchild. The sim conceived and born in Town 8 would be Gen 9, who would have kids with a sim whose parents were Town 8 original townies, and make Gen 10 this way.  ::) You don't need to move Mickey and wife to your Town 9.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2016, 10:39:59 AM »

Legacies are classically 10 generations, though. And from the founder couple to the final heir (whose spouses and children would not be part of the RTJ) you would only get the genetics of 8 towns in, not 10. Gen 3 would be pure first town premade grandchild. The sim conceived and born in Town 8 would be Gen 9, who would have kids with a sim whose parents were Town 8 original townies, and make Gen 10 this way.  ::) You don't need to move Mickey and wife to your Town 9.

This isn't a legacy, this a RTJ. When I rolled for towns I got 10. I'm ahead anyway and I've moved towns with Mickey already. I don't feel like this family is ready to stop yet, especially at where they are right now in the story.  :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2016, 12:56:12 PM »
@Nimrod Mikkusu A person might own up to 18 EA worlds. I'm sure that @Beezy's explanation should satisfy you. It came across as quite rude to jump in with your second comment and tell him when he would complete it when he told you the constraints he is working within. This type of back and forth can take a story too far off topic and probably frustrates the author. I consider each author's story thread to be their own property, so remember that and be less condescending about how people do their stories and challenges - if they say they are doing something in a particular way, that should be good enough an explanation. Even if someone utterly failed to follow a rule, which isn't the case here, it'd be up to them because this is for the fun of a challenge and storytelling.  ::)

I admire the effort story authors put forth, doing a challenge and having to stick to the rules, and it taking quite a lot of persistence and planning because of those rules and the desire to make an interesting story. I love that we get to host so many here. Congratulations on almost completing your challenge and story, Beezy! I'd guess only a small percentage make it to the end of any multi-generational challenge, so it's quite the accomplishment.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2016, 12:57:48 PM »
@Nimrod Mikkusu A person might own up to 18 EA worlds. I'm sure that @Beezy's explanation should satisfy you. It came across as quite rude to jump in with your second comment and tell him when he would complete it when he told you the constraints he is working within. This type of back and forth can take a story too far off topic and probably frustrates the author. I consider each author's story thread to be their own property, so remember that and be less condescending about how people do their stories and challenges - if they say they are doing something in a particular way, that should be good enough an explanation. Even if someone utterly failed to follow a rule, which isn't the case here, it'd be up to them because this is for the fun of a challenge and storytelling.  ::)

I admire the effort story authors put forth, doing a challenge and having to stick to the rules, and it taking quite a lot of persistence and planning because of those rules and the desire to make an interesting story. I love that we get to host so many here. Congratulations on almost completing your challenge and story, Beezy! I'd guess only a small percentage make it to the end of any multi-generational challenge, so it's quite the accomplishment.

Thank you so much Carl! It means a ton. :)

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #340 on: December 10, 2016, 03:38:35 AM »

Thank you so much Carl! It means a ton. :)

Yeah, I guess that with my next RTJ, I'll also randomize how many towns there are.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
Re: The Singh Random Town Jump -- Chapter 65: Morris Throwback
« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2016, 04:50:36 PM »
Chapter 65: Morris Throwback

Mickey plays the bass for six hours straight without stopping.That's more of an addiction.

Mickey: My fingers are about to fall off. Help me.

"You still have to do your homework."

Shirley is now a medical resident. She holds her first mass vaccination at the park and poses for LinkedIn.

Shirley: I'm so excited! Aren't you all excited, my future patients?

Stiles McGraw: Can you just vaccinate me already?

Shirley: DOn't make me lose this pose.

Shirley: You're up first.

River: Wait, no! Not me! Do that other lady with the same haircut.

Shirley: Alright!

Susan Wainwright: OW! Did you really have to press it that hard?

Shirley: Oops, wrong arm. I have to do it to your other one.

Susan: You're joking.

River: Haha, sucks for you.

Alecia and Owen move out, allowing Michelle Kimura, Christopher's daughter with (now deceased due to a fire) Tori Kimura to move in. Poor Michelle was left in his cottage all alone, so I had to let her in.

Chris: You don't need to deliver that paper, no one lives here anymore.

Paperboy: My legs are so tired. I need to go on the treadmill more.

Michelle has a good blend of her parent's features.

With two young ones in the house, everyone finds themselves slipping on toddler pee and suffering less than two hours of sleep a night due to their screams.

Shirley: Maggie, I love you-EEK! She just barfed on my face!

Michelle doesn't seem to mind the large number of sims around her, in fact, she's particularly grown close to Patrick.

Speaking of Patrick..

Patrick: Hey Chasity, we haven't had a romantic moment in forever, why don't we-

Chasity: Um, no! Michelle peed on our bed and Shirley screams every thirty minutes.

Patrick: Oh come on! I'm going to spray paint a mural instead!

Chanel:*voiceover* I SWEAR IF YOU RUIN MY WALL ONE MORE TIME-

Maggie ages up to toddler, and while she does occasionally interact with Michelle, she prefers to be alone.

In fact, I can't seem to keep her away from the block table. Maggie is always playing with it whilst sporting a massive grin.

The Singhs throw a birthday party for Shirley and Josh (they were born on the same day). Jamie Jolina tells a ghost story.

Jamie: "Of course I'll marry you!" She squealed as the killer loomed behind them.

Jocasta Bachelor: *screams* AHH!! COMMITMENT! OH HECK TO THE NO!

Mandie Langerak: Fake.

Jamie: And I shall make a prediction, someone will die at this party.

Monika: Pretty sure Jocasta's fashion sense is already dead.

Jocasta: Hey!

Emma Hatch: I just punched two wholes through my skirt.

Josh was up first.

Josh: Huzzah!

Jocasta: I think I see a bug on that cake.

Eduardo the Maid: I'll be honest, I should be cleaning right now, but those toddlers are so nasty that I'll take any chance I can get for a distraction.

Ayesha: I thought this was a pool party.

Shirley ages up next, and sure enough, Jamie was correct. Jocasta passes away right after the candles are blown out.

Grim: *singing* Something bought you makes me feel like a dangerous woman! Oh wait, I've been summoned.

Jamie: Am I supposed to feel bad? Because I did warn her and all..

Mickey: I don't even know this woman and I'm crying!

Eduardo the Maid: Hey! Don't leave your smoke on these hardwood floors! I just polished them!

Jocasta: Can I at least get some cake before you take me to the afterlife?

Grim: No, I'm already running late for my date with Paige. Maybe you can help me pick out an outfit. We're going to go see Hamilton the Musical.

The party ends, but Mickey gets invited to one of the attendee's house. It's Monika Morris!

Monika: I didn't invite him, my daughter did.

"Did you say daughter?'

Monika: Don't get any ideas, her and Mickey won't-

??: YEAH!!

Monika: Oh great.

Meet Kimberly "Kim" Morris, daughter of Jared Frio and Monika Morris.

Kim: YEAH! OH YEAH! Mickey, you came! Mom, this is the hot guy from school I told you about.

Monika: Right.

"Wow, she looks a lot like Danica (my first DecaDynasty heir)."

Kim: Mickey! Come over here!

Mickey: Um..sure.

Kim: Dude, I've been waiting for you all night! Mom wouldn't take me to your party! She said something about how she hated your watcher.

"She probably did."

Mickey: Well, I'm here now.

Mickey: I got these flowers for you.

Kim: Wow! They are so pretty!

Mickey: Would you like to go to the prom?

Kim: Hecks yeah man!

Monika: I'm leaving the room.

Kim: Mom's just jealous because Jared Frio dumped with her.

Mickey: Haha.

Monika: *from the other room* For the last time, it didn't go like that! I broke up with him, not the other way around!

Kim: Sure Jan.

Mickey: I need to go home, but it was nice talking to you Kim.

*camera pans*

"Oh no! Patrick!"

Patrick: Wait! I didn't finish my mural!

"I think that's the least of your problems right now.

Grim: *singing* And now you got me rocking side to side! Oops, I've been summoned.

Patrick: Please let me finish my mural!

Grim: Sorry mortal, but I'm proposing to Paige tonight and I've got no time to waste. I also need Jocasta to pick out an outfit for me.

Rest in peace Patrick Singh! You were only 91 days old, and your murals will still be in the house as a memento of you.

Grim: Actually, Paige can wait. I need a good pillow fight.

Mickey: You're going down!

Grim: If you beat me I'll have to take you with me early. I can easily arrange a freak accident with your bass.

Shirley and Josh find comfort in each other in the wake of Patrick's passing.

But for Chasity, it's bittersweet. Her husband is gone, but she's now the CEO of the corporation, this accomplishes her lifetime wish, making her a successful heir!

Chasity: I'm crying tears of joy and sadness right now.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #342 on: December 13, 2016, 01:03:41 PM »
Hi Kimberly!

And so Chasity loses an husband but... gains a stepsister.  ::)  ??? Hi Michelle, too!

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #343 on: December 16, 2016, 09:18:21 AM »
Hi Kimberly!

And so Chasity loses an husband but... gains a stepsister.  ::)  ??? Hi Michelle, too!

Thanks Nimrod! An elder with a Toddler stepsister is quite the sight lol!

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #344 on: December 17, 2016, 10:39:14 AM »
Hi Kimberly!

Thanks Nimrod! An elder with a Toddler stepsister is quite the sight lol!

Yeah it is. Christopher could easily be Chasity's son. He and Josh would have been about the same age, would'nt they?