Author Topic: The Evil Family Business  (Read 6145 times)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
The Evil Family Business
« on: February 03, 2013, 05:15:04 PM »
I don't know if this is going to be a story or not but I am trying something new so I wanted to share with the only people I know would care.  ;D

Instead of my normal human family creations, I am doing supernatural family. I have never done this before so I am posting this so anyone can provide me with ideas or assistance as this is uncharted territory for me.  :-\  I couldn't decide which supernatural I wanted to use so I chose three. Fairy, Ghost, and a Vampire. Does that sound like the start of a crazy joke or what? Well this may turn out to be just that. We'll see.

I am still making the family right now so you are getting the very start of this. Like I said I don't know if this will be a story or not but for now let's just consider it a collaborative creation. This is the back story I have so far:

Here are the two brothers. Foster brothers as in they were in a boys group home together. They happen to have the same birthday so they were called the orphan twins. When they were caught trying to put a firecracker on a little girl's kitten's tail, instead of getting sent to Juvie, the little girl's dad adopted them both and loved them as his own sons. He groomed them as future kings of his Evil Empire and to protect his precious daughter.

Ok let us get to my Simmies and the Bio I gave them.

Mustave Dymonds - Eldest by 8hrs, Vampire

Traits (random):
Ambitious
Bookworm
Evil
Genius
Proper

LTW - Emperor of Evil

Bio:
Mustave has always been the brains of the operation, but only because he's a genius. Though he is perfectly groomed for the Evil Family Business, his passion has always been in culture and knowledge. He never tried to upstage his foster brother and best friend Iseah. He always protected him in the orphanage and has always kept his secret. In fact he always tried to stay behind the scenes of the Family business. He traveled the world and went to school. He didn't know it was all part of a bigger plan. Or that it would lead to unexpected feelings that he kept dormant even after Iseah married his father and boss' daughter.

Who would have thought that when Iseah was killed, he would find a way to come back from the Netherworld.

Iseah Wunabe - Ghost

Traits (picked)
Athletic
Evil
Hot Headed
Kleptomaniac
Rebellious

LTW - Become a Master Thief

Bio:
Iseah was the younger half of the orphan twins. He has always had his eye on the fast cash. He sought the easy road while his big brother had the brains to get him out of trouble. He never even tried to compete with is intellect. And it's hard to get out of his orphan big brother's shadow. When they were brought into the Evil Family Business he knew it was his time to shine. But his murder left everyone in shock. But even his death wasn't as shocking as him walking into the office two months later like nothing happened. And the secret undead potion didn't protect his secret when his son was born as a ghost.

Since then his life has been upside down. Will things ever be the same between him and his wife?

Platnum Wunabe - Fairy

Traits (picked)
Family Oriented
Genius
Loves the Cold
Flirty
Hopeless Romantic

LTW - Surrounded by Family

Bio:
Princess of the Evil Family Business. The perfect potential Queen. But she wanted a family and a beautiful garden. But she still had that desire to conquer. When she fell in love with one of the brothers that she'd known since they were stealing candy and putting firecrackers on lizards' tails (they swore to never touch a cat), Daddy was not surprised. But he had big plans for Mustave so he decided that Iseah was best for her. Loyal to the Evil Family she did as Daddy decided and they were married. Soon after that he was mysteriously electrocuted,  Leaving her widowed and childless.

She found comfort once again with Mustave. When suddenly Iseah returned she was torn and confused for she just wanted an Evil Family of her own. Finally she was with child and it was too good to be true. Then the surprise of a ghost for a husband almost made her want to feed him to the pixie beast. And though Iseah's efforts to repent can't go unnoticed, neither can his suspicions of their daughter Jusmya.

C-Money Wunabe - Ghost

Traits (Picked)
Artistic
Brave
Eccentric
Eco Friendly

Bio:
C-Money is nothing like his father except that he's a ghost - and he's determined to change that. He was never interested in the Evil Family Business. He wanted a regular life. He loved his dad but he wasn't blind to what all this was doing to his mother. Even grandpa was colder than usual around his ghost dad. How could he have done this? Though he believed his family loved him, C-Money couldn't help but feel like the ugly duckling. especially now with Jusmya here. What unfinished business did his father have that he needed to pretend to be alive? And what was that potion? Could it be the key to un=ghosting him?

Jusmya - Fairy

Traits (random)
Evil
Genius

Bio:
OOH isn't this cute little pixie in pink so sweet?! Well don't let the little sparkles fool you. She's as evil as they come. Danger in disguise. The apple of her daddy's eye...??

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Re: The Evil Family Business
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 09:37:24 PM »
This is gonna be one crazy family! I can't wait to see where it goes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
Hey Spork. How's it going? I added the last of the the family I have now. I can't decide if I want to make the Dad or not? I mean that would be like six people in the house, but I was throwing the idea back and forth of having them in separate homes. I just needed to make the family tree so I'm starting them out together.

What do you think? Should I make the old man? The current Emperor of Evil?

Louise56

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 04:55:46 AM »
Platnum is a awesome fairy! Very interesting family. :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
Hey Louise thanks. Isn't she awesome? She took me like two days to make her. Clearly it's been awhile since I worked so hard on a Sim. I've used the same ones for so long. I needed a change. I think I recolored everything she is wearing. She definitely has been saved.  :D

Alright so I have decided to add the head of the family. I thought at least for family tree purposes. But sadly I must say that as an elder  he may not be a long standing character in this shindig. I was toying with making him a new supernatural but I thought that three is enough for newbie.

Bigmann De'Ville - Fairy

Traits (picked)
Disciplined
Evil
Lucky
No Sense of Humor
Perfectionist

LTW - Martial Arts Master (I forgot to put this for the others, I will add)

Bio:
Emperor of Evil. Nothing was more important to him than the Family. His daughter especially. Platnum was all he had left of his dear wife and did not have any more children or remarry. He knew when he plucked those boys on the head that they would be the future of the Family Business. Iseah was a hard worker but always bit off more than he could chew. He thought he could groom him to not think of himself as in the shadow of his brother, but equal. They both had talent and together they would be great rulers. There was no one he'd trust more with his daughter than Iseah and Mustave.

But then Iseah was murdered and the Family was at war. Within weeks his murder was was thrown to the pixie beasts and Bigmann and his daughter, and son could try to move on. He thought he would fly off the deep end when Iseah walked into the family room as if from vacation, he was overjoyed. But the secret he kept was an outrage. Would he ever forgive his son for the pain he has caused this family?

Alright so that's everyone. I mean that's enough right?  :D

Next: Where will they be living?

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 03:10:17 PM »
I am at work so I have not pictures to share as of yet but I will post them later.

Ok so I was debating if I wanted to try to play the straight and narrow and have them earn the money to move into a big house or just use  FamilyFunds cheat to put them in a bigger house. So I decided since I have to put them in a house anyway to even use FamilyFunds I will see how it goes in a house together.

Not only is having one elder, three adults, a teen and a toddler all cramped up in a one bedroom house, it is a catastrophe! Outside of the three fires that happened with them not even being there two days, Platnum completely cheated on her husband. Apparently she forgot ghosts don't use doors. So when Iseah just glided through the walls from the bedroom to the living room right in the middle of a flirt between Platnum and Mustave, Platnum got mad at him for invading their privacy and then did some hot head fairy trick on him which then set her on fire. (fire #2)

So now the house is in chaos. C-Money is mad at his mother for cheating on his dad, Iseah is upset with Mustave and his wife, and Bigmann is upset that no one is making breakfast and he's not allowed to cook. (fire #1)

... And then C-Money tries to cook breakfast while everyone is yelling at each other. And that's when all arguments were interrupted by fire #3.

SO I guess I better get back to work.

Louise56

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 01:57:00 AM »
That is a lot of fires lol. What a crazy day your sims had! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 08:02:33 AM »
Here we have the home I was talking about. Again I was unsure if I was going to have them all earn their way up to the bigger house or just use the FamilyFunds code to just get them a big house. What do you think I should do? I'll chose the majority vote.  ;D

With only 24000 simoleans, the Evil Family did not have many housing options to chose from.

Grampa enjoying his Little Fairy Princess. (This was just such a cute pic)

While over here another Evil Fairy Princess is up to no good.

"Uh hi, Honey." She replied, trying to sound unsurprised to see him. "All these years and I still can't get used to you coming through the walls."

Iseah, totally clueless, replied, "I know babe, I know. So what do you think of this place? It will be tight but it's just temporary. I promise a better place is in the works."

Platnum was not impressed. So Iseah added, "And the furniture will be here any minute."

"Now well that's something." Platnum said sarcastically and leaned in to give him a little peck.

Bigmann strolled in upset and hungry.

"Well boys," He huffed, "What a task. You should be proud of yourselves. Trying to squeeze all of us in this little hut. My bathroom was bigger than this place."

"I know, sir," said Mustave. "This is temporary. We have to stay low for a little while. We'll take over something better I assure you. The Council insisted that we remain off the radar just for a short time."

"Yes, yes. Fine, fine. See that this is only for a short time. I can't even stretch my wings in that horrid bathroom."

Not too long after that little Jusmya was not happy.

Platnum finally couldn't take all the fussing between the baby and all the guys just complaining.

"THAT IS IT!!"

But that soothing aura didn't do anything for her ghost hubby.

"God WHY do you always do that! I told you we need to hang low. And you know I can't stand when you try to get inside my head."

"It's not like it works on you. Why are you even caring. Why don't you go and look into our furniture. I'm ready for bed. I just want to sleep the days in this place away.

"I can't do anything right by you anymore. ARGH!"

Platnum gave him an evil smile. "Well I would say that you could just die, but..."

"Oh you two stop it this instant. I can't hear myself cook over here," Said Bigmann

Everyone stopped in their tracks, "COOK!?!"

Fire #1

One Hour Later...

Platnum was exhausted. "Daddy, you know you can't go near fire. What were you thinking?"

"Yea grampa, your fire powers are not stable you must stay away."

Mustave walked over to Bigmann and said quietly, "Father, you can't keep doing this. There are dire consequences."

"I know children. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I was hungry."

Finally the furniture arrives along with a new stove. Iseah - very proud of himself, mananged to make sleeping arrangements for everyone.

Mustave was sitting on the sofa early the next morning when he heard her stirring.

"What are you doing up, Your Highness?" Mustave asked.

Platnum blushed, "You know I hate when you call me that. You don't have to be so formal with me."

She fluttered towards him. He held onto his composure as long as he could. But it was hard to resist his Princess.

"You can't be out here. You know this is a bad idea."

Platnum eased closer to him, "Now, Mustave, you know I don't like to hear what I CAN'T do. Besides, everyone is sleeping. I just came out to make breakfast."

Mustave smiled her favorite evil smile, "Well you know I haven't fed yet. How bout I have you for breakfast."

They chuckled when they suddenly felt a chill.

"WHAT IS THIS GOING ON HERE!!"

Iseah's surprise woke everyone up.

"Oh darn you and your coming through walls. Why can't you use doors like everyone else. Even your son uses the door!"

"I'm a GHOST my dearest!" Iseah pleaded. "Why can't we get past this. I just came in to talk with my bro and you're all up and giggling with him?!"

"Go feed, Mustave," said Platnum. "I need to speak with my husband."

Mustave nodded and headed out the door. This is not going to end well. "We have to find a bigger place."

Iseah looked at his wife. "How could this be happening? How long are you going to hate me?"

"Till death did us part my dear." Platnum said evily."

Iseah tried to back away but it was too late. She fluttered up and the sparks came down.

"WHAT? No honey don't! You can't..."

"Stop telling me what I CANT DO!!!!!" She burst in to flames. Rage to the tip of her wings.

Iseah felt like his ghost form had exploded. He sighed and went for the fire extinguisher. "Plats, why do you always do that? Now you have caught the sofa on fire."

She looked at the sofa, a little embarrassed, "Well you shouldn't have set me off!"

Fire #2

The firefighter came in, "I heard the alarm and... Oh! Your Evilness!" She bowed slightly.

"Oh, my dear," said Bigmann. "No need for the formalities. Seems my daughter has lost her temper." He chuckled, "She gets it from my side of the Fairy."

She smiled timidly, "Of course, sir."

C-Money had never seen his mother's temper, "OMG GRAMPA HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM! MOTHER IS ON FIIIRREE!!!"

"What? This?" Bigmann waved towards the comotion, "Oh this is nothing. You should have seen the Town Hall after she didn't get crowned Winter Fairy when she was just a Tink." He smiled proudly.

C-Money frowned. "What Town Hall?"

His grandfather smiled proudly, "Exactly."

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 08:06:20 AM »
Aw man I forgot to take a picture of the third fire. Well C-Money went to make some breakfast while everyone was getting themselves together and then the stove caught fire a second time.

Thank goodness for those smoke detectors.  ;D

Louise56

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
I believe sims must earn their keep lol. You can get a fairy house for the fairies. The nooboo ca use it too. Great pictures. :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »
See this is why I love the forum.

What is a Fairy House and how do I get that? I believe I'm in Moonlight Falls but I have to check when I get home. Is it specific to the Supernatural town?

Offline yruvian

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 04:27:48 AM »
The fairy house is in the buy section, outdoor entertainment. There are two versions, a cheap and a bit more expensive one :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 10:33:29 AM »
Well thanks to Louise and yruvian I am less tense about my housing situation. I never saw a second house at first. But then when I read your post I went back and saw it. This is such a lifesaver. When the funds come in I will have one for their inventory when they go out and the big beautiful one to stay on the lot.  ;D

Alrighty so before I was saved by the fairy house, that whole Sim free will thing was really getting to me. I don't have as many pics as I'd like so let's just see how this story goes.

Platnum, having cooled down from last night's uh... hot temper, headed to the kitchen. "If this stove sets fire again I'm sending the boys out to swipe me a new one."

She pondered her actions last night as she waited for the waffles to brown. What was I thinking, she thought to herself. I don't want him to hate me. We've known each other forever...

After her last bite she herd the jingling of little fairy wings from the bedroom. She quickly cleaned the counters and left the food out for the guys when they woke up.

"Time to put that potty to work."

Jusmya tooked around and turned to her mother. "Small."

Platnum smiled. "I know My Pinkytink. But it will be just fine. Daddy picked a good one."

Later that night Platnum went out with Mustave to the fair grounds next door. The only place they can be alone.

"Platty, I'm so sor.." Mustave started to speak but Platnum put her hand up.

"Daddy needs to get out of town. The Council wants him back to work. He's out of shape and I don't want them to come looking for him. He needs to go back to China."

Mustave immediately straightened up. "Yes Princess, I will see to it right away."

Platnum smiled and touched his cheek, "Thank you."

As they parted she sighed with relief, "Hopefully this will divert Iseah a bit from interrogating Daddy about Jusmya."

Shang Simla, China

Bigmann De'Ville is being called back to the Council due to a sudden member disappearance. Platnum sent him back to China to get his chi back - and to brush up on his martial arts.

Bigmann was happy to be back. "Ahh my second home. These three days will be a good reprieve from all the chaos at home."

"I know I should be preparing for the Council's request but..."

"Ahhah! Treasure. This surely is better then breaking rocks all day doing Sim Fu."

This was also a time to get some information from the explorers on how to cure this ghost thing. His grandson is really studying his alchemy but would that be enough?

By the time he was done asking around it was time to pack up and leave. "My my how time flies."

Mustave arrived just as his father was coming out. It was good that he got away for a little while. But he could tell that he'd been up to no good. "Father, what have you been up to?"

Bigmann just grumbled, "None of your business, Son. I raised you to run the empire, not me!"

Mustave smiled, "So... no luck on the Chi this time, sir?"

He waited for the Emperor to come back with rage but instead he said, "Oh please don't tell the Princess, my boy."

"Are you crazy? We just got the house back to normal."

Ok so I have the fairy house now. When I first got it I was like, what the heck am I supposed to do with this? Obviously I have never read the guide before now or even knew anything about fairies.  :-[

Nobody told me they could turn to pixie size. So awesome!! Ok back to sorta kinda story here.

"What's this?!" Said Bigmann as they walked towards the fairy house. "You found one?!"

Platnum flew out to greet her father, "Surprise Daddy! I had the the guards search everywhere for one. Go ahead and get in there."

He Pixie-popped inside. "Did you seize it from a large family?" Bigmann yelled excitedly from inside.

"Daddy! Of course not... It was abandoned. I had the town's fairy tinks clean it up and fix it nice." Platnum stormed back in the house.

Her father came back out and sighed with disappointment, "That's too bad. Next time perhaps."

Mustave shook his head and put a hand on his adopted father's shoulder as they went the house.

"Don't worry, Sir," he whispered, "There's a big one I have my eye on that had a huge family in it."

"That's my boy!"

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:18 AM »
Now that Jusmya's is potty trained, Platnum is moving on to talking.

Iseah arrives with a surprise for her. He sure is determined to make things right between the. Platnum really wanted things to get back to where they were but it's so hard to be in love with a ghost.

But he was so sweet. "Aww, Iseah, they're beautiful. What's the occasion?"

Iseah smiled at his wife. "I want things back the way they were. I can't lose you. I can't handle 'till death do we part' baby. Please don't make me."

Platnum has been noticing some drastic change since her little indiscretion. But it wasn't like Iseah to just let things go. Yet she couldn't deny that he has been around more than ever before.

Don't know when the last time we sat together to have dinner.

C-Money has been much more involved with the family too.

Is that because of Iseah being around?

He's been helping C-Money with his homework. Platnum didn't even know he even paid attention when they were in school.

But her son's grades have improved tremendously.

With Iseah being home more Platnum has noticed that her father has been at the gym more. She could tell he didn't do much martial arts in China so she was happy to see him working out now.

Platnum was even excited when he's been around. She didn't know this strange aura that has come over the house. And she didn't think she wanted it to end.

Pinkytink is heading into the Fairy House.

Louise56

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
The fairy house is a lifesaver with the nooboo, the can drink pollum and even throw parties lol. You can also put them inside if there are stairs and the nooboo can't get to it. Great update, :)

anything