Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774555 times)

Offline teatalker25

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1530 on: March 26, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »
Hi! I’m looking for a house for my legacy challenge family. currently it’s just my founder, her boyfriend and their baby girl, but i want room for more children, as well as room for my current sims to stay once their kids age up. i’d prefer unfurnished so i can furnish it myself, and hopefully keeping it under 200,000? also some rooms for hobbies, especially an art studio and a place to put gems/world adventures relics.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1531 on: March 26, 2021, 02:58:10 PM »
I can help!! :) I sent you a pm.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iaminpain109

• Nooboo
« Reply #1532 on: April 04, 2021, 08:41:59 PM »
Hi! I have a rather odd build request lol
I got a bit bored with my current saves, so I made a bit of a challenge (?) to myself, I downloaded an empty world (Brightpoint Island https://iamsimming.tumblr.com/post/63111446493/brightpoint-island-by-iamsimming-finally-this) and moved all families from the family bin to the 64x64 empty lot, I want to see how far I can get populating the island
I didn't want to move them to different houses because that's just part of the challenge (and I want to micro-manage them since it's just a few sims)
That's nice and all, but I don't know how to build anything and currently there's 6 empty boxes on the lot and I don't know what to do

The families are:

Baker family (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Baker_family_(family_bin))

Funke family (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Funke_family)

Glover household (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Glover_household)

Lum family (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lum_family)

Martinez family (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Martinez_family)

Williams family (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Williams_family_(family_bin))

(For some reason the baker family and the williams family aren't linked correctly, just add a ) to the end of the url if that's the case)

I'd like to have furnished houses for them (but unfurnished houses are alright too!)
I have all packs/sp/etc and all store worlds, and quite a bit of store content. Feel free to go buckwild with them if you want (just please don't use the free store items, I can't get them using the exchange :/)
I'm fine with cc being used as long as there's working links for download of them (and it's not 100+ cc items being used of course)
I also don't mind it being just houses or some kind of building, I just don't want modern houses since they're on an island and all, lot size is also not an issue since it's the 64x64 one I'm in
But well, I hope I shared all information needed for the build! Unfurnished houses are alright, but my preference is for already furnished ones
Just 1 thing I need to point out:
I can't access the exchange, I tried getting items there once and clicking on "add to game" simply doesn't do anything, so please upload the build to mediafire or simfileshare if possible

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1533 on: April 04, 2021, 11:36:02 PM »
I might be able to help!! I've sent you a pm.
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline teatalker25

• Nooboo
« Reply #1534 on: August 13, 2021, 12:24:44 PM »
Ive got a somewhat specific build request? I’m currently doing a legacy challenge with decades challenge. So I need a house that is in the style of being built in the late 1800s, currently it’s 1890, but has a floor plan that can grow with the family? they’re going to have lots of kids and grandkids. i’d prefer unfurnished, optionally with an outhouse out back as well as room for a garden. ive got all the expansions except for showtime and into the future, and i don’t mind cc! attached are some general victorian style houses for an idea of the look i would hopefully like.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1535 on: August 13, 2021, 01:03:58 PM »
~ TeaTalker, I might be able to help!! I'll be sending a pm.

Offline Xboxman523

• Nooboo
« Reply #1536 on: April 01, 2022, 12:16:21 PM »
I hope I'm not too late for making a request!

I'm interested in having a house like this 1926 Tudor Revival in Reading, Pa. I've tried to make the house myself but I'm not very good at building! I'm fine with just the exterior if that makes more people interested!
I have Seasons, Ambitions, Generations, Late Night and Pets. As well as no store content.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1537 on: April 01, 2022, 01:45:02 PM »
~ XBoxman, I might be able to help. I'll be sending a pm, shortly.

Offline Xboxman523

• Nooboo
« Reply #1538 on: January 24, 2023, 11:01:48 PM »
Hi everyone! I think my request is going to be a challenge so I understand if people aren't interested in it. I'm requesting that a Sims 3 version of the historical home Morven, located in Princeton, NJ. I've recently just heard of this place and it looks like a cute home! It was made in the 1750s and used to be a governor's mansion for the state of New Jersey.

The 1st image is of the front of the house. The 2nd image is the floor plan for the 1st floor, the portion I marked out in red is now a porch. More info of said porch is in the 7th image. The 3rd image is the floor plan for the 2nd floor. The 4th image is, from facing the front door, the right side of the house. Don't worry about the plan on the far right, the far left plan is the one that matters. The 5th image is the rear of the house. The 6th image is a picture of the a portion of the rear part of the house in the present day. The house has gone through some changes from these plans that I would like to be included if possible. The 7th image is what the left, from facing the front door, rear side of the house is like in the present day, its now a porch. I'd like that to be included. The 8th image is a front view of the house in the present.

Please let me know if I can provide any help or more information.
I have Seasons, Ambitions, Generations, Late Night and Pets. As well as no store content.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1539 on: January 25, 2023, 12:38:12 AM »
Hi XBoxman, I'm up for the challenge. lol  I'll be sending a pm, shortly.

– I'm taking build requests, click here to read more.