Author Topic: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Random Dynasty Moments - Episode II  (Read 1918 times)

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Random Dynasty Moments - Episode II
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:51:24 PM »
Brushwood Immortal Dynasty

Dynasty Real Time Play Length: 2/20/2013 - ?
In Game Finishing Date: ?
Property: 15 Summerhill Ct.
Lunar Cycle: Always New Moon (No Zombies)
Population Controls: Vampires, Fairies, Werewolves, Witches and Celebrities = Off  Pets and Horses = On
Celebrity System: Family has opted out
Memories: Disabled
Season Length: All Seasons - 14 days each
Weather: All On 

Chapters

Founder - Young Adult Years
Founder - Adult Years
Founder - Elder Years

Generation 2 - Young Adult Years
Generation 2 - Adult/Elder Years

Dynasty House Gallery

Random Dynasty Moments - Episode I
Random Dynasty Moments - Episode II

Founder - Jason Brushwood

Founder: Jason Brushwood - Completed
Traits: Natural Cook, Savy Sculpter, Green Thumb, Schmoozor, Friendly
Favorite Color: Spice Brown
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Career: Culinary
Supermax Skill: Cooking
Purchased: Building: Little Corsican Bistro
Purchased Property: Summer Hill Springs
Three Lifetime Rewards: Fireproof Homestead, No Bills Ever, Super Green Thumb
Best Friends: Bella Brushwood, Christopher Crumplebottom, Holly Alto, Emma Hatch, VJ Alvi, Mortimer Goth
Opportunities: Excellent Veggies, Uncommonly Good, Garlic Goodness, Outstandingly Rare, Catering Time, Learn A Recipe
Museum Pieces: Young Adult = Complete, Adult = Complete, Elder = Complete

Generation 2 - Patrick Brushwood

Generation 2: Patrick Brushwood - Completed
Traits: Artistic, Good, Neat, Over-Emotional, and Perfectionist
Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts
Career: Painter
Supermax Skill: Painting
Purchased: Building: Wilsonoff Community Theater
Purchased Property: Sunset Institute of Modern Art
Three Lifetime Rewards: Extra Creative, Carefree, Legendary Host
Best Friends: Jason Brushwood, Candice Brushwood, Alex Brushwood, Jamison Seals, Benjamen Parr, Lamar Reynoso
Opportunities: A Retreat to Inspiration, Painting the City, The Great Argyle Sinclair, In the End, Interior Decor, Riddle Away
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = Complete, Young Adult = Complete, Adult = Complete, Elder = Complete

Generation 3 - Thomas Brushwood

Generation 3: Thomas Brushwood - In Progress
Traits: Absent-Minded, Excitable, Eccentric, Born Salesman and ?
Favorite Color: Orange
Lifetime Wish: ?
Career: Inventor
Supermax Skill: Inventing
Purchased: Building: ?
Purchased Property: ?
Three Lifetime Rewards: Artisan Crafter, Efficient Inventor, ?
Best Friends: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
Opportunities: ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = Complete, Young Adult = ?, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Founder YA Years
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
Dynasty House Gallery

Dynasty House at Founder's Adult Birthday

Dynasty House at Founder's Elder Birthday

The design of the house is four duplex buildings with a residence for each immortal, with a party area, garden and wedding venue down the middle. Each of the eight residences doors will be locked to prevent the other immortals entry. I will also be placing a Bonehilda coffin in each residence to be activated for cleaning and repairs. Each of the residences is two-stories, with two bedrooms and one-half bathrooms. Parking for four cars has been added and I finally was able to get the greenhouse working.

First floor (Founder's residence will be the only one with a stove, all others will just have a refrigerator, dishwasher and sink)

Second floor (master bedroom, kid's room and bathroom)

Party room first floor

Party room second floor

Hot tub

Wedding venue

Basement level one(With inaccessible storage room)

Basement level two (Museum)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 08:53:44 PM »
Founder - Young Adult Years

Jason Brushwood

Founder: Jason Brushwood - In Progress
Three Lifetime Rewards: Fireproof Homestead, ?, ?
Opportunities: Excellent Veggies, Uncommonly Good, Garlic Goodness, ?, ?, ?
Museum Pieces: Young Adult = Complete, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

For Jason's young adult years I focused him on cooking two meals each day and planting his garden. He has mastered both cooking and gardening and has grown life fruit, deathflowers and money trees. In order to concentrate on these tasks each day he has not started his career yet, he will join the culinary career now that he has reached adult age. I'm confident he can max his career during his adult years. He also completed three opportunities related to gardening.

(The gardening picture shows a greenhouse but I couldn't seem to keep rain out, so I took it down)

Jason will have several goals for his Adult years, get married, father generation 2, max his career, finish three more opportunities, purchase his properties, cook 48 more meals to supermax cooking, secure his 6 best friends, purchase two more lifetime rewards and have his adult painting and ice sculpture completed. Long term Jason will be the cook, gardener, sculptor and ambrosia maker for the family.

It's a lot to accomplish so Jason's needs the help of his friends.

The Crumplebottom's

Agnes Crumplebottom

So when something works really well why do something else. So Agnes was the first to move in, provide the funds to start construction on the property and assure that a young adult painting was assured. The last time I attempted a immortal dynasty Agnes was my founders wife, this time I decided to do it differently and wanted to have Agnes give birth to generation two's spouse. I changed Agnes's lifetime wish to Living in the Life of Luxury which was achieved with two genie fortune wishes.

Christopher "Steel" Crumplebottom

Well I will need deathfish for ambrosia and why not put together the two most popular dynasty founder spouses. So Christopher will fish and father generation two's spouse. That child will have some popular genetics to pass on to the remainder of the Brushwood's.

The Wolff's

Morgana Wolff

Since I had gone a familiar route with Agnes and Christopher, I figured I would do something different and bring in the Wolff's. Morgana has learned the sculpting skill and completed her twenty-fifth ice sculpture a day before Jason's adult birthday. Since she's only a few days older than Jason she will be able to complete his next two sculptures and likely the first two of generation two before Jason takes it over going forward. I changed her lifetime wish to Swimming in Cash which was achieved after a few genie wishes for fortune.

Thorton Wolff

Since no one else in the house has had a job Thornton was the only steady income and of course came with Morgana. No specific need for Thorton but he can certainly be a best friend when the time comes. He has provided a genie lamp and finished his lifetime wish of being a CEO.

Museum Update

With Jason's adult birthday complete it's time to march toward ambrosia, add a few more household members and look toward generation two.

Jason's future bride is in this picture. Can you guess who she is?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 09:50:37 PM »

I like your plan for the house. Everything seems well organized and sensible, yet also with lots of room for fun and partying. I'm not sure who you've got picked out for a bride, but I'll guess River, standing out in the bright pink. She does have some good genes to pass down. Good luck getting Jason's requirements down, although I doubt you'll need it! You seem to have planned things quite well.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 10:52:41 PM »
I like your plan for the house. Everything seems well organized and sensible, yet also with lots of room for fun and partying. I'm not sure who you've got picked out for a bride, but I'll guess River, standing out in the bright pink. She does have some good genes to pass down. Good luck getting Jason's requirements down, although I doubt you'll need it! You seem to have planned things quite well.

Thanks, it just came to me that it would be a good way to prevent the immortals from gaining skills while I'm pre-occupied.

Good guess, River would make a good bride. We'll have too see if your right.

I'm following the plan I used in my first immortal dynasty attempt for Jason, no definate plans for the other seven. We'll see how it goes, hopefully I can be as successful as you have.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 01:03:18 AM »
Your house is wonderful! A great start to a dynasty!
I am guessing Jamie Jolina because she is very pretty(and in that picture)

Louise56

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 05:06:31 AM »
The house look great! There are more than one of my favorite ladies in that picture, but I hope it is Emma.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 08:50:05 PM »
Your house is wonderful! A great start to a dynasty!
I am guessing Jamie Jolina because she is very pretty(and in that picture)

The house look great! There are more than one of my favorite ladies in that picture, but I hope it is Emma.

Thank you ladies, I'm really happy how the house turned out.

Excellent choices for Jason, but I went in a different direction...

Founder -  Adult Years

Founder: Jason Brushwood - In Progress
Opportunities: Excellent Veggies, Uncommonly Good, Garlic Goodness, Outstandingly Rare, Catering Time, Learn a Recipe
Museum Pieces: Young Adult = Complete, Adult = Complete, Elder = ?

Jason accomplished a number goals during his adult years on his way to immortality. He purchased his second and third unique lifetime reward, finished opportunities four, five and six, reached level seven of his culinary career and has 8 candidates at or close to Best Friend status at the time of his elder birthday. The last three levels of his career should be no problem, he gets a promotion every other day. There is plenty of money to purchase his two proprieties, I just haven't got around to it yet. He's got only 12 more meals to prepare and he currently cooks two a day so he should supermax cooking within a week. Agnes will be painting his elder portrait at first opportunity since she's 86, but I do have his wife as a back-up painter. Unless something strange happens Morgana will make his ice sculpture in a few days, so that's covered. He has several pieces of life fruit stored away and now that winter is over Christopher will be heading for the graveyard to catch some deathfish. Thorton provided the replicator and Morgana maxed handiness so she could upgrade the memory. So all in all I think Jason is at a good place for finishing his requirements and tasting ambrosia within a week.

The other big goals of his adult years was getting married and fathering generation 2. There are many fine candidates in Sunset Valley for a wife but the girl Jason chose to be his bride was...

Bella Bachelor

She really is lovely and has excellent traits. Jason had to wait for her to age up to young adult as she was still a teen when he aged up to adult, but it was only a few days. I did not move her in before the wedding to give her a proper wedding dress because of the recent dresser bug. Hopefully it gets fixed before future weddings, because her night on the town outfit is disappointing. She had three levels of painting when she entered the household and has raised that four more levels since, so she can serve as a portrait painter if needed.

The night of Jason and Bella's wedding both the newlyweds and the Crumplebottom's conceived children within a few minutes of each other. My plan is for generation 2 to marry Agnes' and Chris' child, so I wanted them both born on the same day. So a few days later two newborns enter the household.

Meet generation 2: Patrick Brushwood

Generation 2: Patrick Brushwood - In Progress
Traits: Artistic, Good, Neat, ?, ?
Three Lifetime Rewards: ?, ?, ?
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = ?, Young Adult = ?, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

Patrick will be supermaxing painting and the self-employed career of painter. He's three days from aging up to Teen and he's at already level five in painting. He also has yet to go to school because he has grown up during the winter. Good thing the honor roll requirements of the other two dynasty challenges are not present in this one.

And his future bride: Candice Crumplebottom

I will give spares and helpers born into the household random traits, Candice received Virtuoso, Friendly and Snob. She will start learning the painting skill so she can paint Patrick's paintings down the road.

There were lot's of birthdays, the house is now a full 8 members so I gave up on having a full party for each birthday, most were private affairs. Here's how everyone aged up.

Elder Agnes

Elder Thorton

Elder Morgana

Museum Updates

Adult Jason

Toddler Patrick

Child Patrick

And just for fun, Bella received the Gnome of the Darned from the arcade claw machine. So I placed it outside and now the household is visited by various ghosts. Here's the little guy and the first ghost visitor Kermit Landgrab.

So on to Jason's elder years, eating ambrosia for the first time and the start of many visits to the Brushwood lot by good old Grim.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Founder Adult Years
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 09:00:07 PM »

Ah, Bella! Also an excellent choice. Come on, Jason, get those last few promotions and you're home free! I like the little recaps on your targeted immortals for each life stage; makes it easy to keep track. Patrick and Candice look like cuties.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Founder Elder Years
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 05:52:48 PM »
Ah, Bella! Also an excellent choice. Come on, Jason, get those last few promotions and you're home free! I like the little recaps on your targeted immortals for each life stage; makes it easy to keep track. Patrick and Candice look like cuties.

Well Jason did make his last few promotions but it was getting a little scary. At level nine his promotion bar was 3/4 full and he wouldn't work again for four days, so I followed his boss Molly French home to ask for a promotion. Jason is about to ring the doorbell and I see Molly disappear inside her front window and the popup that she died of old age came up. Ugh!!!

Yeah Patrick and Candice are quite the couple, since both got auburn hair I'm going to laugh if their child doesn't.

Founder - Elder Years

Elder Jason

Founder: Jason Brushwood - Completed
Purchased: Building: Little Corsican Bistro
Purchased Property: Summer Hill Springs
Best Friends: Bella Brushwood, Christopher Crumplebottom, Holly Alto, Emma Hatch, VJ Alvi, Mortimer Goth
Opportunities: Excellent Veggies, Uncommonly Good, Garlic Goodness, Outstandingly Rare, Catering Time, Learn A Recipe
Museum Pieces: Young Adult = Complete, Adult = Complete, Elder = Complete

It was close, Jason reached the age of 85, but he has completed his requirements and eaten his first meal of ambrosia. The toughest part was the three promotions he needed, took a week longer than I expected because of the multiple days off and Love Day falling on one his work days, but he made it. He also lost one of his best friends in Molly French, so he invited Mortimer Goth over for an afternoon of socializing and all was well. The building he purchased was naturally the Little Corsican Bistro and the property was Summer Hill Springs which now has a restroom facility, a picnic area and will be home to the Brushwood Family and Friends Cemetery. Now he will start working on getting his 25 ice sculptures completed so he can create Patrick's young adult sculpture.

Speaking of Patrick, he and Candice are now teens and very much in love. They do their homework together each night, enjoy cuddling in the hot tub and of course went to prom together. Candice was prom queen and made the honor roll, Patrick is more interested in his painting and new found love playing the guitar. I gave him the Master of the Arts lifetime wish which he is well on his way towards.

Here's how they look as teens and a shot of them returning home from prom.

Christopher had his elder birthday the same day as Patrick and Candice's teen birthday. That was a lot of pausing getting all three of them to cakes and dressers. Here's how Christopher turned out, quite distinguished.

And on a sad note, but not unexpected, the household lost Agnes and Thorton. They are now resting in the graveyard I built across the road at Summer Hill Springs along with Bella's parents Simis and Jocasta Bachelor. The deaths were hard on the teens, the adults all have the Stone Hearted reward but the teens had to live through four days of grief as Thorton passed on two days after Agnes.

Museum Update

Jason's Elder pieces

Patrick's Teen pieces

So it's time for Jason to bask in immortality and the focus to shift to Patrick and his young adult years.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Founder Elder Years
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 10:14:38 PM »

Patrick is practically a miniature clone of his dad! And ugh, the unexpected wrench seasons's holidays have thrown into trying to max rabbit hole careers can be so frustrating. I'm glad Jason got it done. Congrats on immortal number one!

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Generation 2 - Young Adult Years
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 06:37:24 PM »
Patrick is practically a miniature clone of his dad! And ugh, the unexpected wrench seasons's holidays have thrown into trying to max rabbit hole careers can be so frustrating. I'm glad Jason got it done. Congrats on immortal number one!

I know he really is, hopefully by the later generations there will be some gene variety. Thanks, it was nice to get to that point but it's a long road ahead, hopefully luck will be on my side.

Generation Two - Young Adult Years

Young Adult Patrick

Generation 2: Patrick Brushwood - In Progress
Opportunities: A Retreat to Inspiration, Painting the City, The Great Argyle Sinclair, In the End, ?, ?
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = Complete, Young Adult = Complete, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

Patrick's Young Adult Birthday

With Jason finishing his requirements, focus now turns to Patrick and his race to ambrosia. And he is sprinting along at a very nice pace.

Patrick Painting

Patrick Playing Guitar

During his young adult years he has already supermaxed painting, maxed guitar to fulfill his Master of the Arts lifetime wish and reached level nine of his painter career. My one concern would be getting enough opportunities since he was so high in painting when he reached young adult, but he's already finished four, so I think he's in good shape. If needed he could always join a profession I don't intend to use later in the dynasty to get an opportunity or two. His adult years will be focused on painting enough to reach level 10 of the painter career and working on his six best friends. Hoping he can be done by his elder birthday.

He also wasted no time in getting engaged to Candice, having a bachelor party and getting married.

Young Adult Candice

Patrick's Bachelor Party

Patrick and Candice's Wedding

Candice also has the Master of the Arts lifetime wish and has maxed both painting and guitar as well. She will paint Patrick's last three paintings.

With Patrick and Candice married it was time to bring in generation 3. Meet Thomas Brushwood.

Thomas' Birth

Toddler Thomas

Child Thomas

Traits: Absent-Minded, Excitable, Eccentric, ? and ?
Three Lifetime Rewards: ?, ?, ?
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = ?, Young Adult = ?, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

Thomas will be supermaxing inventing a skill I've never tried so it will be interesting.

As for the rest of the household Jason completed his 25 ice sculptures so he will be doing all of the ice sculptures for the remainder of the dynasty. He is also working to getting as many fruits up to perfect level in his garden for the future nectar maker's use.

Bella reached her elder birthday and has started working as a receptionist at the day spa. She autonomously reached level 10 in logic by playing chess on the computer so I got her a chemistry station and she has learned all of the potions and put some imaginary friend metamorphium potions in storage should I need them. And lastly she headed to China to get the martial arts equipment and fruit for Jason's garden.

Elder Bella

Bella in China

And with time moving on the last two remaining dynasty friends have gone to the netherworld. Morgana was right after Patrick's young adult birthday and joined her beloved Thorton in the graveyard. RIP Morgana Wolffe.

Grim takes Morgana

Christopher was much more unwilling to move on, I was worried he wouldn't make it to his daughter's wedding. He not only made it to the wedding, he saw his grandson be born, grow into a toddler and become a child. He also traveled to France and brought back two nectar makers, the WA gnomes and fruit for Jason. So finally at the age of 105, Grim finally came for Christopher. RIP Christopher (Steel) Crumplebottom.

Christopher in France

Grim comes for Christopher

Museum Updates

Patrick's Young Adult Items

Thomas' Toddler Items

Thomas' Child Items

Now Patrick will head for ambrosia with a head of steam, and Thomas' will continue to grow and hopefully meet a suitable wife.

Patrick's Spooky Day Adult Birthday

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 10:43:22 PM »

Okay this may sound kinda weird, but I love the little captions in italics underneath each picture. It makes the organizational-loving neat freak perfectionist inside of me so happy! Yup, that sounded weird.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »
Okay this may sound kinda weird, but I love the little captions in italics underneath each picture. It makes the organizational-loving neat freak perfectionist inside of me so happy! Yup, that sounded weird.

Thanks, glad you think it's cool!  ;)

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
Random Dynasty Moments
Episode I

"I like doing my homework in the snow, I really do!"

"The family that plays together stays together"

"Oh Bella you poor dear you've had such a hard day pulling toys from the Claw and playing video games"

"Run into my knee and I'm going to kick you to the moon"

"I bet your travel agent didn't tell you it would be snowing when you got here from China"

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 11:06:40 PM »
Generation Two - Adult/Elder Years

Elder Patrick

Generation 2: Patrick Brushwood - Completed
Purchased: Building: Wilsonoff Community Theater
Purchased Property: Sunset Institute of Modern Art
Best Friends: Jason Brushwood, Candice Brushwood, Alex Brushwood, Jamison Seals, Benjamen Parr, Lamar Reynoso
Opportunities: A Retreat to Inspiration, Painting the City, The Great Argyle Sinclair, In the End, Interior Decor, Riddle Away
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = Complete, Young Adult = Complete, Adult = Complete, Elder = Complete

Patrick Reaches Level 10 of Painter Career

With Patrick accomplishing so much by his adult birthday there wasn't much left for him to do. He only need a few days to finish off his painter career, purchase the theater and art gallery, secure his best friends and complete two opportunities. i jumped on a logic opportunity for his last one cause I was getting nervous, and of course two additional painting opportunities showed up afterwards. So Patrick just had to play out the last five days or so of his adult years so he could reach elder and be finished.

Patrick's Elder Birthday

With his elder painting and sculpture completed, father and son sat down for a meal of ambrosia.

Patrick's First Taste of Ambrosia

With Patrick reaching elder status, his beloved Candice reached it as well.

Elder Candice

But before they got to their elder birthdays, the two love birds really wanted another child, so meet Alex Brushwood.

Alex's Birth

Toddler Alex

Child Alex

Alex has the random selected traits of Brave, Loves the Heat and Lucky.

The focus is now on generation 3, and Thomas is doing well. He aged up to teen, picked up the born salesman trait, artisan crafter and efficient inventor LTRs and has his future wife picked out. Her name is Christal Conrad.

Teen Thomas

Thomas and Christal get to know each other better.

Traits: Absent-Minded, Excitable, Eccentric, Born Salesman and ?
Three Lifetime Rewards: Artisan Crafter, Efficient Inventor, ?
Museum Pieces: Toddler = Complete, Child = Complete, Teen = Complete, Young Adult = ?, Adult = ?, Elder = ?

A new addition to the house is a puppy named Lady. Hoping to start a line of Brushwood dogs as well.

Lady

And in not so pleasant news, the ever sweet Bella [Bachelor] Brushwood died at the age of 105. She will rest next to her parents but unfortunately not her bother as I somehow missed his death and could not find his tombstone in the mausoleum. RIP Bella Brushwood.

Bella passes away

Jason bids farewell to Bella

Museum Updates

Patrick's Adult Items

Patrick's Elder Items

Thomas' Teen Items

Coming next Thomas' young adult years as I learn all about Inventing...

Thomas' Young Adult Birthday

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Brushwood Immortal Dynasty - Generation 2 - Adult/Elder Years
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 01:18:06 AM »

Inventing is a fun skill, at least I enjoy it! If you're going to do the career too, I found the easiest way was to get the widget achievement ASAP and then make the Improved Fire Fighters. Fast to make and sells for a great price right out of the inventory. If you want to keep tabs on graves, by the way, just make sure someone in the family stays close friends with the person. You'll get a pop up notification when they die, and the person who was close can get the deceased's gravestone out of the mausoleum.

I see the Brushwood family resemblance is still staying fairly strong, but it's starting to migrate a bit.

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 12:06:40 PM »
Inventing is a fun skill, at least I enjoy it! If you're going to do the career too, I found the easiest way was to get the widget achievement ASAP and then make the Improved Fire Fighters. Fast to make and sells for a great price right out of the inventory. If you want to keep tabs on graves, by the way, just make sure someone in the family stays close friends with the person. You'll get a pop up notification when they die, and the person who was close can get the deceased's gravestone out of the mausoleum.

I see the Brushwood family resemblance is still staying fairly strong, but it's starting to migrate a bit.

Thanks for the inventing tips, I will use them for sure.

I figured that was what happened to Michael, I'm real good about making sure that the heir's make their daily phone calls to friends but I completely ignore the other household members as far as keeping up with family and friends. I should have had Bella call or visit Michael to keep them close. Oh well live and learn. I'll try to remember with the other spouses to come.

I'm happy that Thomas is breaking the mold of Jason and Patrick, and the game gave him the crazy hair so I decided to keep it and add the glasses. I think it works well for him. 

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »
Random Dynasty Moments
Episode II

"Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to die back here"

Jason:"Sorry Grim, your not getting me or my heirs" Grim:"Oh, that makes me cry Jason"

"Dude, the party is inside"

"No way I'm taking you to school dressed like that! Off to a dresser you go"

anything