Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154651 times)

Anna33

Re: Four Immortal Sisters: My Experience!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »
Roamie is such a cutie, I love the way the nursery looks. :D

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 07:35:48 PM »
Chapter 2, Part II: Fire Goddesses Come Second

So Winnie has been working on a few more of her skills: cooking, inventing, and alchemy. I feel bad that she'll never be able to truly experience the practicality of those skills, but maybe one day I will use her in a challenge or story and she'll get something.

She's also, I think, the sweetest of the sisters. On Spooky Day, when children showed up at the door, Arie ran immediately to "shoo" the children while the rest of the sisters ignored them. Winnie was the only one who put on a coat and headed down to give them some candy.

I really like that jacket and that color on her, btw.

Since that short stint at the bar with Dedric, Arie had gotten on friendly enough terms with him that he did actually show up to the house. While she was bathing, Dedric showed up and Nihm was immediately drawn to him.

Sorry, girl. Dedric's not for you.

Okay, okay. I'm going to give you a chance to guess at what happened next.

The answer is: DEDRIC WENT TO WORK AND I HATE HIM.

So Arie decided to talk to Winnie and whine about how easy her job was that all she had to do was read books and books couldn't just go off to work on her.

Winnie responds that she hasn't been able to leave the house for days and so is crazy now. But Arie, being self-centered as she is, cares very little about that.

Meanwhile, Juno has not gotten sleep in a very long time and has been hopped up on Caffiene so that she can take care of this kid. And he is so demanding! I want love, I want sleep, I want food. Whine, whine.

She has literally no time to do anything else, and therefore dishes are piling up and none of the bathrooms are getting clean.

There you can see the dirty plates and the dirty toilet in one little cross section. Yum.

And everyone else is the house is thanking their lucky stars that they got any job other than that one. And Nihm lets me know she's grateful by hitting level 10 in both gardening and athletics.

It is around this point that Arie decides NEVERMIND Dedric and goes off hunting again.

She takes ones step into the gym and this stud is just hanging out.

I imagine Arie started the conversation with, "And I would like your babies inside me stat," which was pretty effective because they hit it off. Anyway, because I... I mean Arie was so angry about the whole Dedric situation, she forgot she was like 10 minutes from being in the red for energy, so she had to leave. It was totally a Cinderella situation, except she didn't leave anything with him at all. She just left. But, oh well.

I am feeling much better about Tobias Osborn than I was about Dedric. Even though I kind of love him. Whatever.

MEANWHILE, Roamie was blooming into a spunky child!

And the next stage of life begins. I do not know how people have done this challenge with more than one baby at a time! It is so hard to teach that kid all the skills and get them everything they need to get! No. Nope.

ANYWAY, so here are the stats:

Skill Stats:

Arie:
Painting: 6
Mixology: 1
Charisma: 3
Piano: 3

Nihm
Athletic: 10
Fishing: 9
Gardening: 10

Juno
Cooking: 6
Handiness: 4

Winnie
Logic: 10
Inventing: 6
Cooking: 1
Alchemy: 1

Roamie
Father: Roman
Traits: Eccentric, Artistic, Neat

To jump to Chapter III, click here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
This story is really fun to read. It can't wait to see where this story goes!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Roamie is such a cutie, I love the way the nursery looks. :D

I should have spent more time on the other rooms too, haha. But they were all done at the same time and the nursery was done later so I wasn't so burnt out.

Louise56

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 02:19:35 AM »
This was si much fun to read! I can't wait for more. :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 07:36:03 AM »
This title has been attracting my attention for days and I finally just clicked on it. I think you may have saved my sanity. I have been wanting something I can actually play while my stupid game gets over hating me and lets me play properly again. I can't play much but I might be able to give this one a shot. Totally unofficially though because outside of Dynasties and the occasional Challenge, I am not a good rule-follower. Your story is really funny too.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 09:19:52 PM »

This was si much fun to read! I can't wait for more. :)
Thank you! I have another update coming soon, and I am thrilled you're enjoying it!

This title has been attracting my attention for days and I finally just clicked on it. I think you may have saved my sanity. I have been wanting something I can actually play while my stupid game gets over hating me and lets me play properly again. I can't play much but I might be able to give this one a shot. Totally unofficially though because outside of Dynasties and the occasional Challenge, I am not a good rule-follower. Your story is really funny too.

Hahha, I'm so glad to give you something to do. My game frequently hates me (secret time: this is actually the third time I had to start this challenge because my game was being spiteful) so I understand that! Also, I am awful with rules, which is why I'm fudging some of these, but I'm trying to fess up when I do!  :-X

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 01:08:54 AM »
Chapter 3, Part I: The Fire Goddess and the Fireman

So back in chapter 2, I mentioned that Arie had met Tobias at the gym. Turns out I'm a liar. She actually met him at the fire station where he works and I thought it was the gym because of the exercise equipment. Which means two things, 1.) He's at work like 24/7 and won't respond to invites, BUT 2.) Arie can bother him while he's at work. So, while not the most convenient, at least it's do-able.

Arie has been constantly at the fire department. While there, Werewolves have been all up in her business since werewolves are really good firemen apparently. Also, firemen like getting and staying smelly, which makes zero sense because the fire department is like the only occupation with a shower right on the premises, BUT I DIGRESS. Well, before I get off this tangent, I'm going to provide you a picture of Arie and a werewolf with someone smelly right off to the side. EVIDENCE.

So while all this is happening, I find out one of the joys of Seasons. Also, one of the scariest things for this particular challenge:

SNOW DAYS. Yes, I can work on Roamie's skills. But how is he supposed to earn an A by his birthday with days like these! I am anx.

But, the snow is pretty. And the girls decorated their house for Snowflake Day.

And remember how I said I would get Roamie to work on his skills?

JK.

Nihm, being particularly intelligent, realizes... OH BOY, where's our money? Spent on Bills. Seriously, horrible. So, she decides to ride her bike down to the consignment store, IN A BLIZZARD, to make some cash.

And you'll never guess who was just standing there being a creeper.

Tobias, Arie's newest target. Girl, why are all your men creepin' out?

"I don't know, but I am seriously too attractive for this nonsense. He's lucky he's cute or I would not be after his genetic inheritance."

Speaking of how Arie isn't at all crazy, she decides it would be super wise to just hang out in the snow in her bathing suit. "Time to make a phone call!"

Well, go ahead, I guess.

"Aaand, obv a snow angel."

Okay, well. That's... I mean... I guess your soul is like fire so it's... fine?

"So I dropped you in your crib and got the heck out of there!"

"Thanks, Mom."

Actually, she might have just come in from giving herself walking pneumonia to give Roamie a pep talk about his first day to school because that day, knee-deep in snow, he headed out to the bus to start his academic adventure.

Meanwhile, the wooing for Arie was going according to plan.

She looks so sinister in that last one, despite the fact that she looks like she's genuinely enjoying it as she's sitting with him in the snow.

One night, Dedric the Worst invites Arie over for a formal affair at his house. When she shows up, this is what she is met with.

Great party, Dedric. You are literally good at no things. At least there was cobbler. Arie was hungry.

Back at the homefront, Nihm is showing off her mad skills by just working out, one-handedly, in the middle of a blizzard. That's fine.

And Winnie is giving a little bit of tutoring help to our boy Roamie.

After getting some Cobbler, Arie decides she'd like to get on out of there and Tobias, who she brought to the party, offers her a ride home.

Will this lead to more? Oh, please. This challenge is getting away from me. We need more baabbbiiieesss.

To jump to part II, click here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
When you asked how was Roamie going to get an A, I was going to suggest tutoring, but it looks like you came up with that yourself ;D Fingers crossed for babies!

By samoht04

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Hey all! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I have been working on my Master's Degree and I just graduated this weekend! Ergo, I've got some time now. So I'm going to try and actually complete a challenge. And to do that, I'm going to need a solid end-goal.

So here's my objective:
Have and raise at least 11 babies to young adult and move them out. There must be at least 4 girls born in this set, each representing an additional 4 elements. (Stone, Metal, Spirit, Fear, Love, Chaos, etc. There are plenty of cultures and mythologies to choose them from. You can also have them be Fire, Water, Earth, Air in that they will be the next Sisters to order the earth as their mother and aunts have. But it's up to you, if you're trying the challenge yourself. I believe I am going to choose Fear, Love, Chaos, Order/Peace for my challenge.) If you do not have 4 girls by 11, you must keep going until you have enough.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Wow, this is such an incredible challenge! I'm definitely going to have to try it out at some point!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I'm actually playing this right now, although not strict to the rules. It's my relax game when my stories get to be too much.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
I'm actually playing this right now, although not strict to the rules. It's my relax game when my stories get to be too much.

Just loaded up sims to do the same thing when I checked the forum. Good to know I'm not the only one  ;)

Thanks, kaseofhearts, for possibly saving my sanity from having to replay 5 dynasty days over and over without reprieve!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
You are welcome, azokka361! This game, especially if you are less strict with the rules, can be just really fun and enjoyable without the stress of a dynasty or a legacy!

Offline edenfluffy1

• Nooboo
Aries hair is lovley great story

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Chapter 3, Part II: Heartbreak Hotel

Well, let's get back on track with this monster.

Last time, Arie and Tobias were heading back to her house after the world's lamest party. And I was a-hoping for some babies.

Once they got back to the house, Arie wasted no time. She is super aware of her bad timing luck, and so she she made sure to give Tobias a reason to stay.

And, of course. My girl was successful. Man, it's nice to not have a guy run away for work.

And and! Chimeesss. :) Based on my new objective, I would like it to be a girl. Would be fab.

Anyway, so while all of this was going on, Nihm got a phone call.

How sad is this game! No one can ever have love. Poor Nihm.

And Winnie is looking pretty forlorn too. EVERYONE IS DEPRESSING.

And while everyone is hating their lives because Arie is getting all of the men, Arie is making it decidedly worse by picking fights with her sisters.

I imagine Juno was trying to talk to Arie about how insensitive her actions have been.
"Do you really think it's nice to march all of these men around the house when you know how insane this set up is for everyone?"
"Jealousy isn't very pretty on you, Sister."

Frustrated, Arie goes to paint her spirit animal.

JK. Her spirit animal is probably more of a snake-tiger. A Sniger.

Well, actually, she did spent quite a lot of time painting.

And it was during this period of time that I got the University expansion pack, so Llama showed up at the door and Winne was all thrilled to take the aptitude test.

Not bad, I guess? I expected more.

So she picked up a t-shirt for a school she can never attend. Man, this update is heartbreaking.

When Arie wasn't painting or causing her sisters immense emotional turmoil, she was waddling around all pregnant and stuff.

Oh, and then having babies.

Look at that weirdly green-skinned child. Why?

Having isolated her sisters, Arie delivered the baby alone while the rest of the house went on with their lives. Winnie was particularly successful at not caring about the baby.

And yet, after the baby came, Arie was still interested in flirting with Tobias. What up?

So, this. You know. Awesome. If by awesome, I mean super depressing.