Author Topic: Consignment Store Quartet — the Great 28!  (Read 26136 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Consignment Store Quartet — the Great 28!
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
Oh No! :( It says on the main challenges menu that this event finishes on the 22nd, and I've been working for aages on it. Sigh! Never mind... I don't suppose I can submit a score now that all the strategies are up? Quite confused how everybody else got the 12th though!

Well, poop. :( Sorry about that. It is incorrect on the Guide — a simple typo from Carl I guess. I do not do any Guide stuff. The date was correct (12th) on the Forum Tournament Calendar as well as what was listed on p. 1 of the challenge thread. Sorry again.

Offline simone23

• Townie
Re: Consignment Store Quartet — the Great 28!
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2013, 11:03:49 AM »
Thanks. ;) Is there any way to get Pomegranates outside of travelling to Egypt / France? I decided not to do Nectar Making in part because of this - I needed those vacations to let the paintings and sculptures appreciate.

Yes, you can get the vegetable cart from the Stone's Throw Greenhouse.  It sells a rotating limited selection of whatever harvestables are available in your game and the quality rating on them is Excellent.  You will probably pay more than they're worth and get the ripped off moodlet, but a green thumb or gatherer should be able to get to perfect produce in one shot using fruit/veggies/herbs/coffee purchased from the stand.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.