Author Topic: Alien Legacy, Not sure where to land  (Read 4929 times)

Offline AceOfFools

• Llama Wrangler
Alien Legacy, Not sure where to land
« on: November 17, 2012, 02:32:37 PM »
Wasn't sure where else to post this, hope this is right:

I want to start an alien legacy while I'm on break. I have my unwitting founder (An unambitious star gazer who hacks himself some cash from the library until he can afford his own computer) but I don't know where to start. So I'm gonna ask your opinions!

Lucky Palms- Has a very Roswell feel to it, and my hacker can make a living as a gambler XD
Moonlight Falls- Aliens could probably fit in rather well, assuming they don't pick sides in the Wolff/Van Goul(sp?) feud. And it would make my family tree very interesting!
Lunar Lakes- It has to be said. Aliens.

Thoughts, votes, suggestions? Tips on finding space rocks? all welcome!

EDIT: Decided to add a dog to help with the funds and the space rocks. So now its less about the availability of spawners and more about the most interesting story.

Offline EvidentEmma

• Nooboo
  • "Haaave you met Ted?"
Re: Alien Legacy, Not sure where to land
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 05:15:51 PM »
Hi! I'd suggest Lucky Palms and Lunar Lakes, since a lot of people are using Moonlight Falls for legacies. Plus, Lunar Lakes sounds like it'll fit in with the aliens.

I love the idea behind it! I can't wait to read it when you start posting.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Re: Alien Legacy, Not sure where to land
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 04:49:08 PM »
I say Lucky Palms, because he isn't expecting Aliens. Right? Then he can be more surprised about the exsistence of Aliens. Also, I like the I dea of him getting all his money from nefarious sources.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"