Author Topic: The Wan-Goddard-Landgraab etc. DecaDynasty (complete - summary only)  (Read 12741 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Wan-Goddard-Landgraab etc. DecaDynasty (complete - summary only)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 04:22:42 PM »
I do have one question,if you were playing by the updated rules what are the main things you would change or do differently.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: The Wan-Goddard-Landgraab etc. DecaDynasty (complete - summary only)
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »
Hmm… that’s a tricky one.  I definitely have some ideas for another DecaDynasty but that’s mostly to do with having more expansions now and so more options (not to mention trying to cope with seasons).  What would I do differently with this family?  There are the obvious things like not having ghosts as NPC friends and Penny not being able to marry Miguel.  I’d have put the Academy, Scholar’s Garden and Nectary into the home world and avoided some of the travelling.  I’d certainly have moved towns, for the added variety as well as keeping the file size down.  Flora could have used adventures to help out with her opportunity crisis, since they had a few spare vacation days at that point, and I’d have used omniplant harvestables as one of the collections.  I think that’s all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.