Author Topic: How to Get Ghost Babies using Generations Potions  (Read 12241 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: How to Get Ghost Babies using Generations Potions
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »
The couple in question - were they supernaturals?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 04:01:36 PM »
No. The mother is a non-occult, descended of a vampire and a non-occult (fairy who forsook powers). The father is also a non-occult, but he was a werewolf who gave up his powers a whole life stage and a half prior to trying for baby.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2013, 03:54:51 AM »
Well.

I tried again with the same couple. Ghost potions again. This time, they got their ghost baby.

Only thing that springs to mind is the "when" of conception. The first time, they got the chimes on the second Try for Baby. But they were both still under the effects of the ghost potion for another hour after woohoo ended. The second time, they got the chimes on the first try.

Either that, or the effect of a ghost baby with the potion is still at 50% for both parents? It was odd.

Offline MoniqaPayne

• Nooboo
Ghost babies
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 01:01:02 PM »
I used on generations two ghost potions and I got a ghost baby. Forgetting that i did this, I was completely shocked to see a grey baby when I took it home. Now she's a child, and though she's a ghost, She's scared of the graveyard and she says 'EEEK A GHOST' when she sees one. Weird...

Tell me about your ghost children  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Ghost babies
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 01:03:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum Moniqa! There is already a thread about this and as soon as I find it I'm going to merge them together.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 05:08:01 PM »
Wow, just discovered this really cool thread! I might try making ghost babies, but I think i'll stick with mortals for now xD. Btw, if a sim woohoo's with a ghost, is it considered woohooing with an occult?