Author Topic: Auro Immortal Dynasty: I knew Steel would spell my doom! *Failed*  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Pernille

• Townie
*Author note* I'm danish so imagine that my main character have a heavy accent as you read and feel free to point out if something is unintelligible so I can correct it.

Dear inhabitants of earth

It might be a big surprice for you -even impossible for you to believe- but once I was a mere mortal like you. This is the the story about how I became the great immortal that you today worship and the hardship and setbacks I had to endure on the way.

I always knew that I was destinied to be a great leader, a great beloved leader at that, so at a young age I set out to seek the means I needed to fulfill my destiny. Already as a child I stumbled upon the legend of ambrosia. A dish that would make me live forever! The recipe however required ingredients that couldn't be found in my homeland. It took me years until I finally found a place where all the needed ingredients could be found: Sunset Valley.

Sunset Valley was at that time a small quiet place. It took me several (8 to be exact) generations to make it the place that you know and love. I have done some research on the people living in Sunset Valley before I arrived because I needed some minions to help me collect the ingridients needed for ambrosia. But before I tell you of them I would like to show you a few pictures of how your dear leader looked when I arrived at Sunset Valley in the year now known as 0.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Re: Auro Immortal Dynasty: Chapter 1: Minions
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 08:10:47 AM »
Chapter One: Minions

When I first arrived at Sunset Valley I didn't have a lot of money so all I could afford was a piece of land. Luckily I had already spotted a suitable first minion through my research. She was rich and had some artistic abillity which could be useful. I needed someone to capture my grandness for future generations and I needed a painter that. The icing on the cake was that she was recently widowed and lonely. It shouldn't be too hard to convince her to move in with me and donate all her money to my course.

When I first saw her house I did for a moment doubt if I could convince her to give that up and move in to an empty lot with me.

A short chat with her quickly put my doubts to rest though.

She was lonely and gullible. A perfect first minion! I quickly asked her to visit my lot where I planned to convince her to be a part of my plan. And good thing to because her brother in law turned up. No doubt knowing that his rich sister in law was an easy prey to people interested in her money. He was too late though.

Agnes agreed to move in and donate all her money to my course. The first small step towards my immortality had been taken.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline glassdahl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 08:23:08 AM »
love the checkered coat :)

I think you missed a T in Sunset Valley in the beginning.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 08:52:33 AM »
The t has been added :)

With Agnes in place it was time to go pick up the next person I needed. I have heard rumours of a woman with legendary fishing skills living in the outskirts of the town. Some rumours also told of an unexpected pregnancy.

Her house looked a lot better than the research had let me to believe. She was pictured through press photos from the fishing competitions she had won as a woman who didn't cared much about appearences.

I instantly like Claire when I met her. She was a no nonesens woman who could see the prospects in my grand plan. You might recognize her from the picture as one of the women which portraits hang in the Museum of People who Helped Create the Glorious Nation.

I quickly send her out to start fishing. I needed the deathfish in order to make ambrosia and Claire was the woman who could catch the dangerous prey.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
Now I only needed a spouse and a cook to complete my household and I would be ready to start preparing myself for eating ambrosia.

Luckily one man fulfilled the criteria for both roles: Christopher Steel.

Unfortunatly he thought my plan was evil and didn't want to have anything to do with me. Imagine that dear reader: somone who didn't instantly fall in love with you dear leader! - Needless to say you can't find any paintings or sculptures of him anywhere in this nation.

I still needed him to cook ambrosia for me so I needed to find a way to get him to join my household. I thought Agnes might be better at persuading him so I send her over to his house.

They instantly liked each other and I knew my planned had work. What I didn't plan for was Agnes going rogue and destroying my plans of using Christopher as the father of my heir.

When they arrived at our lot they were married and wouldn't stop talking about true love, soulmate and other nonesense. I now had my fisherwoman, painter and cook but was still one spouse short.

Offline Zoey30

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 10:19:13 AM »
Mojn ;D
Your founder is one pretty girl, and her eyes are really awesome!
I hope she finds someone just as good as Christopher Steel.  ;)
Good luck.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 01:17:43 PM »
Interesting keep going and I'm bookmarking ur post so I can easily get bk to it

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 03:44:26 AM »
Mojn
Your founder is one pretty girl, and her eyes are really awesome!
I hope she finds someone just as good as Christopher Steel. 
Good luck.

It was a setback that Steel really disliked my founder Laura. On the other hand it made me think aoutside the box as to who would be the founder spouse and Agnes and Christopher seems so happy together.

Interesting keep going and I'm bookmarking ur post so I can easily get bk to it

Thank you!

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 04:32:53 AM »
Chapter 2: A spouse, a candy machine and new looks

After ordering Agnes to paint, Christopher to cook and Clair to fish I started on a garden. I soon realized however that making a garden the size needed to maximize my gardening skills and working in the science career, as I had originally planned, was going to be more than I could handle.

I needed to find a spouse. I needed someone who worked in the science career. There was one man who could fulfill both roles.

Gobias Koffi.

What I didn't count on was actually liking the man. He liked pink, he was intelligent and he had low self esteem so he was easy to mold.

And he wasn't too bad a kisser either.

Before the day was over we were married and I was ready to concentrate on my quest to be immortal.

Or so I thought.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 04:47:55 AM »
After completing my household I needed to make sure everyone looked presentable. I couldn't have minions walking around looking outdated and boring. The task of giving them all make overs proved to be harder than I thought however.

Gobias wasn't much of a challenge. He didn't care about his looks, liked pink and didn't mind that I picked out his outfits.
Behold my transformed, handsome husband.

Clair was more of a challenge. She insisted that her outfits would be comfortable and practical but they were an improvement compared to be before nonetheless.

It all went downhill when it was time to give Christopher a new look. He did not want any of my inputs and went for a look that can only be described as terrible.

Who could take that man seriously now?! If I hadn't needed it him to make ambrosia he would have been kicked out of the house right then and there.

As I kindly let him know.

To make matters worse he even helped Agnes, the one person who had an alright wardrobe to begin with, style her new look. I heard her giggling all the time and talking about feeling young again. They did look like a teenage couple, I must admit, but nothing like the stylish henchmen that I had envisioned.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 04:51:56 AM »

On a more positive note Claire gave birth to a little candy machine, eh, I mean baby girl. She named her Mina.

I took a keen interest in her upbringing. Which Christopher wasn't too happy about.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Chapter 3: hard work, birthdays and living with the enemy

We were all busy trying to complete my destiny to be the immortal ruler of this world.

Agnes was sculpting.

Gobias was working on improving his handyskills as well as our items.

Claire was fishing and... wait what is that?

Yes, your dear leader was pregnant with the baby who would later become the second immortal of this world.

My pregnancy made me realize that I would have to start preparing for the leader I was going to become. In this small mirror I practiced and perfected the speech you now know as "The Great Speech".

I also intensified my work of making the perfect garden with the assistance of Gobias.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
We also had two birthdays and a birth at that time.

Minas toddler birthday. She was lucky that we all were looking the other way with that awful (or lack of) hair she grew up with.

We (I) soon got that sorted out however.

Agnes had her adult birthday. That didn't change her appearence much though.

And luckily the candy machine Mina still had an unlimited supply of lollipops.

Lastly The Great Chronicler Bastian was born.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
A question I have often been asked is how I managed to tolerate living with my arch nemesis.

The following picture sequence might clarify that it was more a question of how Christopher survived living with me:

Even Gobias knew that it would be wise to be afraid of me!

Offline Zoey30

• Nooboo
Thats some founder you have yourself there.  :) Congratz on the birth of the second generation, let's hope he inherits those awesome pink eyes!  ;D

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Thats some founder you have yourself there.  Congratz on the birth of the second generation, let's hope he inherits those awesome pink eyes!

Thank you:) Yeah, I really had hoped that the eye colour would have passed on at least a few generations. I do like the eye colour Bastian ended up with as well though.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Chapter 4: Yet another birthday and an ongoing feud

The next couple of days brought more of the same: a birthday and fights with my nemesis.

Claire brought Bastian to the cake to celebrate his toddler birthday.

He had my fascial features but his fathers colours. He was a serious little toddler and I think that his deep blue eyes was better suited to his personality than purple eyes.

Aren't Bastian and Gobias adorable together? They are practicing their crazy scientist face expressions. Gobias was only one promotion from actually achieving the official status as a mad scientist at the time this picture was taken.

Mina and Bastian had opposite personalities but they seemed to enjoy each others company despite their differences.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Enjoy more of these pictures of me tormenting Christopher:

Now that I see these old pictures Christopher doesn't look as bothered by my daily scares as I recall him being. And Agnes looks like she doesn't even notice our fights.

Because the small lake in the grave yard had frozen Claire spend the (rather short) winter playing games. I think it was her way of isolating herself from the constant noise in the crowded house. She once confided in me that she often found our house rather claustrophobic.

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
I love it! Mina and Bastian are so cute together! I suspect them to have gen. 3 together :D

Offline Pernille

• Townie
I love it! Mina and Bastian are so cute together! I suspect them to have gen. 3 together

Toddlers playing is one of the cutest animations in Sims 3!

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Chapter 5: Lots of birthdays and the trials of childhood

It seems like when you have babies and toddlers in the house there's no end to birthdays.

Mina had her child birthday

And so did Bastian

Mina was a really pretty child which made her looks as a teenager even more surpricing, but more on that later.

She wasn't too happy about me taking pictures of her in her sleepwear, but it was fun to see her embarrased an important document to save for future generations.

Bastians wardrobe was extremely boring and much too serious like him but he resisted all the attempts I made to dress him in a gorgeus pink shirt.

Mina loved to paint and insisted on making all Bastians portraits herself.

She was a fun girl pulling all sorts of great jokes on Christopher. Sadly he didn't have much sense of humour so she repeatedly got herself in trouble.

Bastian was a strange child. The only persons he enjoyed spending time with were Mina and the fictional characters in his books. He alway stole away to sit and read alone in my and Gobias dimly lit bedroom. I didn't know him very well when he was a child since I didn't understand his need for solitude. I still don't. I really enjoy being around and tormenting talking to people and would die of boredom if I had to spend most of my days reading by myself.

Offline Pernille

• Townie

I also had my adult birthday

And Gobias had his elder birthday

Unfortunatly forgot to tell him that I not only decided which clothing he should wear but also his haircut. And that he was banned from wearing hats. Rest assured that I made sure to explain him that after I saw these pictures.

I also found out that the new smartphone would let me text insulting messages to Christopher while he was at work. Which was the most exciting thing to happen at my adult birthday and the best present I could ever ask for.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
Chapter 6: New arrivals

Christopher and Agnes had been sneaking around a lot orund the time for my adult birthday. My surveillance camera cought them entering my closet:

I didn't make too much of a fuss about it though since Agnes was working hard on my adult sculpture and painting and I wanted to make sure they turned out perfect

But then this happened.

Like our house wasn't crowded enough already!

It seemed like it was only a matter of minutes from Agnes found out she was pregnant and Casper was born.

Offline Pernille

• Townie

Shortly after Caspers birth Mina had her teenage birthday.

She did not turn out exactly as I had expected. I had run four thousands of simulations of how a baby girl born to Clair and Jared would look and all of them was e good deal prettier than Mina. I was horrified slightly uncomfortable with the possibility that my future immortal heirs would end up with these lips.

Mina and Bastian continued to be best friends though so I already then knew that I had to make peace with the fact that her genes would be part of my future grandchild. At least she wasn't related to Christopher..

I did like her style though. She knew how to make an impact.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Auro Immortal Dynasty: Chapter 6: New arrivals
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2013, 09:53:19 AM »
What an interesting founder that you have there. She make me laugh several times lol. Oh, yeah I also love how you do the makeover. It's turn out pretty good. It always interesting to see other Sims in another story. Love your story, can't wait for next update ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

anything