Author Topic: The Demosthenes: Graveyard Please  (Read 25772 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
The Demosthenes: Graveyard Please
« on: March 20, 2013, 03:10:26 PM »
The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty

Hi, everyone. This is my first attempt to do an Immortal Dynasty Challenge.

The name is Kev Demosthenes, but you can call me Kev for short.
I’m a Natural Cook, Family-Oriented, Great Kisser, Ambitious and Workaholic Sims.
My favorites: White Color, Pop Music and Spaghetti.
My LTW is to become a Celebrated Five-Star Chef.

I’m here in Sunset Valley to fulfill my destiny as an Immortal Dynasty founder. Wish me luck!

Click here for the Prologue before he starts his Dynasty. Click here to see The Moments of Our Lives (Table of Contents).

Eld's Game Preference

Expansions: All expansions except Into The Future
Stuff Packs: All stuff packs
Weather: Default setting for each Season and all weather turn on
Options: All Supernatural Being dead off, No annoying Celebrity, No Pets either and All Moon Phases

Danger, Danger, Danger...

Please take a moment to hear what Author has to say before continue from this point!

Information below is about Worth for Immortality, Current Family Member Status & Roles (We Are Family), Important Figures and Recollections of the Past (Memory Lane). Beware! It’s containing major spoiler to the story and it might spoil the fun when you haven't reading until the last update. This page will update regularly as story goes on. If you want to check something, this is a place for you to visit by.

Worth for Immortality - Recent Update: 14/11/13

First Generation - The Founder (Worth)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Second Generation - The Princess

Third Generation - The Survivor

- To Be Announced -

We Are Family - Recent Update: 15/12/13

Previously known as Currently Family Members, Status & Roles, this section contain information on current family members’ summary and their stories progress along as the chapter goes on, that still alive and living together with Kev and the rest of Immortal-to-be. Not recommended to open when you’re not read until the recent update, because it’s contain major spoiler that might spoil the fun.

Important Figures - Recent Update: 23/11/13

Important figures, well how I can explain this, well it’s important person which consists people who important to each person as they give something contributed to their life who happen to member of family household or outside of the family but has connection with them. 

Memory Lane - Recent Update 15/12/13

Previously known as Recollections of the Past, this is the place for us to remember the one that gone away. Each section divided with each Season to make the section looks neat.

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
The Moments of Our Lives
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 03:12:36 PM »
Season One (Completed)

This is where it all began. Meet Kev as the founder of The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty and a Chef-wannabe with his own financial problem. How he survives each day and go through Immortality?

1.1 Agnes Crumplebottom
1.2 Living Together
1.3 New Members
1.4 Makeover
1.5 The Prayer
1.6 Reunited
1.7 Costume Party
1.8 Darling's Nooboo
1.9 Birthday Party? No Such Thing.
1.10 Unfulfilled Wish
1.10.5 Renovating House
1.11 Welcome, Adulthood
1.12 Sweetest Surprise
1.13 Walk With Me
1.14 Happy Family Time!
1.15 Happy Birthday, Mum!
1.16 I Think I Love You
1.17 Bachelor Party and...
1.18 I Wanna Know What Love Is
1.18.5 Introducing Me
1.19 Axl's Pre-Prom Night
1.19.5 Initial D
1.20 Axl's Prom Night
1.21 The Untold Story
1.22 Prelude to a Dream / Make Believe
1.23 Blessing of Immortality

Season Two (Completed)

Meet Diana as the heiress and the princess of second generation. Evil being has been targeted her to destroy her dynasty attempt, can she survive all about unexpected things for her daily, love and Immortal life?

2.1 My Name Is Diana
2.2 The Uninvited Guest and The Last Words
2.3 Another Princess Guardians
2.4 Another Lose, Another Found
2.5 The Sleeping Beauty Curse
2.6 The Cornered Princess
2.7 Atonement. For The Child...
2.8 The Mysterious Boy
2.9 You're My Sunshine
2.10 The Mysterious Boy II
2.11 Peaceful Days
2.12 Diana's Prom Night
2.12.5 No running away anymore!
2.13 Each One of Us
2.13.5 Suspicion & Fate
2.14 What? What? What?
2.14.5 I Knew You're Were Trouble
2.15 Memories of Callisto
2.16 Morning After Dark
2.17 The Last Word You Said
2.18 Second Chances
2.19 Unrequited Love, Friend Zone & True Love
2.20 One Last Date & One Last Kiss
2.21 Unfold
2.22 Part 1 Lucky Part 2 Love Story, Part 8 Part 3 The Remedy
2.23 Against All Odds

Season Three

3.1 World of Our Own
3.2 Open Season on My Heart

Kev's Corner

Kev’s Corner is a place that belongs to a total randomness. Meet Kev as the host of his own show with other family members. You can learn more about the untold story, the unpublished scenes, embarrassing moment and the making of the story here.

#01, #02, #03, #04, #05, #06, #07, #08

Realm of Immortality

Painting, Sculpture and Photograph are something that must created for each life stage. Not easy, I know because there are so many efforts needed especially for a Simmer who has unhealthy addiction to Perfection ::) This is one of requirements that must have and well-written in the rules to reach Sim Immortality. Where those things go? Each one of the Immortals Museum

The Founder: Kev's Immortal Museum

The Demosthenes: Family Tree

If you happen to be someone who loves to see about ancestor and descendant related things. This thread might appeal you. To be honest, this is what makes The Sims 3 appealing for me; I love to see those things! The Family Tree will be divided into a Season as a part to avoid spoiler and there's also family tree from Family Echo with spoiler if that will suit you better, click here . And another unusual screenshot that you see was taken from another saves before you ask any weird things ::)

Watchers & Destroyers

Click here if you're curious!

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Agnes Crumplebottom
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »
Chapter 1: Agnes Crumplebottom

First thing first, I meet this woman. I dunno why my Watcher send me here. Her name is Agnes Crumplebottom. I hear the rumor that she’s a widow that living alone in this beautiful house (with a sad sad story). Yeah and her house is surely beautiful compared to my… house. I find out that not only she’s a briliant painter, a better cook  but also I don’t know that she’s this pretty..

So, I introduced myself to her. Things are not going smoothly because we don’t have similar things at all. She’s several times found me boring and lead me to an awkward situation. But, we became a friend afterward. She’s cold outside but actually a nice and warmth person when you know her well. Maybe because the things that just happened to her. I hear from her story that she just lost her husband on their honeymoon. She’s living alone and this house is haunted by her dead husband. My Watcher say to me for ask Agnes move in with me. So, I try my best to persuaded her to move in.

She’s rejected my offer. There’s no way for her to move in with a total stranger who just met today.
I don’t want to but my Watcher insist me to get her in household. Man, what a pain.

And so I beg her. I even make a deal that she can eat what she want, I’ll cook for her including my cookies if she come with me.

Surprisingly, she’s gladly accept. Not because that I offer her free cookies, that because she’s just can’t stand my puppy eyes.
( I can see that she’s pities me) And she say it’s will be a nice idea for an exchange. Oh, well at least she’s agreed to come. Awesome!

So, Agnes come over to my… house with her car. Agnes Crumplebottom finally join the household!

Agnes give more addition to § that I ever had. I never expected about this.
So I had § 21.800 to spend for do some building and finally we have something that we can call a home.
---
Previous: The Moments of Our Lives | Next: Living Together

My Stories:

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
Kev must have precious puppy dog eyes! He is pretty cute. He'll bake her cookies? They better be pretty good to impress such a great chef as her! ;)

I'm liking this; go ahead and put Agnes to work! But give her new clothes first. :)
Check out my new story here!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
Hi, MissPlumbBob! Thank you for your comment!

Yeah, his puppy eyes that actually save him in his situation.
I never knew what will happen if he don't do that lol :D
Yes, of course that he will, after he learn the recipes :D

I'm sorry. Actually that will never happen for several chapter, because the stories are already made and  it's ready to publish.
Maybe she will change it in later chapter. So, please bear with her with her current clothes, okay :D 

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Living Together
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »
Chapter 2: Living Together

Hi, it’s Kev again and we have been living together now since last night.
Tadaa! This is our new house, but it still barely resemble a house because this house didn’t even have a single window!

It’s still nothing though if compared to her beautiful house, but I’m glad that she’s didn’t mind. She love her new easel though.

So, that night I’m off to Hogan's Deep Fried Diner to take a class in cooking. I had this wish since this morning.

After that I apply a job as a Kitchen Scullion at Little Corsican Bistro . After going to two place at the same time make me tired. So, I’m coming home.

Because low of funds, we share the same bed. Agnes doesn’t mind as long I didn’t do something naughty to her. Oh, yeah I already had Agnes as my best friend. Although it’s strange that Agnes who do all the talking, she keep applauding me for my hard work. So, as further instruction from my Watcher, I only need five more left. I also had dream working in bistro that night.

This is a new day! It’s a day two in Sunset Valley and first day that I will work. As my promise to Agnes, I do handle the cooking in this house.
Today, we will have pancakes as breakfast. Do you notice there is Tragic Clown picture in the milk cover?

Meanwhile, Agnes do have a new interest in Sculpting. It has been her second favorite pastime besides painting.
She was so excited about it and do sculpting without even taking a bath first when she waking up.
I called her for breakfast, she say she will after she done her first clay sculpture.

So, off  I go to the Library. My initial purpose is I come here just to raise my cooking skill. But, that end when I found this man.

I introduced myself to him, I found out that his name is Jared Frio. He is also work in culinary career like me, and I found more about him.
He is one of my co-worker, that is great. I hope that we could get along in the future (so, I can get my promotion faster).

Things getting better when I found out that he is a Natural Cook too. I’m so excited!
So we can do Trade Kitchen Secrets to each other instead buying recipe book and reading it or watching cooking channel all day!
And it’s free anyway! Jared! You’re such a lifesaver.

Soon after that we become a best friend after talking about Cooking things.
This is awesome! So, it’s four more Best Friends requirement to go.

But, oops! I really have to go! It’s 2.00 PM already and I can’t be late for my first day.
Soon, I excuse myself from the library and go straight to the bistro.
I’ll write again about this later.
---
Previous: Agnes Crumplebottom | Next: New Members

My Stories:

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
Cool story going to follow this one too :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 04:48:02 PM »
Thank you, shaunta. Glad that you like Kev story :)

My Stories:

Offline honeylamb

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 05:35:50 PM »
Welcome fellow newcomer! Good luck with your Dynasty, Kev is cute, and it looks like you're off to a good start!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 06:09:41 PM »
Welcome fellow newcomer! Good luck with your Dynasty, Kev is cute, and it looks like you're off to a good start!

Thank you, honeylamb :)
Good luck too for you ^^

My Stories:

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »
Yay, you did start your own story~

If you sell Agnes' car at the beginning, you get about 80,000 simoleons more. Waiting though depreciates the price on it.
Looking forward to the rest of your Dynasty now. ^^

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 07:06:40 PM »
Yay, you did start your own story~

Thank you, Anna! This is because everyone too. Thank you for the encouragement.

If you sell Agnes' car at the beginning, you get about 80,000 simoleons more. Waiting though depreciates the price on it.
Looking forward to the rest of your Dynasty now. ^^

Thanks again for the tip, Anna. But, it's likely Kev and Agnes still enjoy to having that car.
It's more efficient than rent a taxi :D

Yes, I hope Kev doing well in his Dynasty ^^

My Stories:

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »
Eldridge!  Look at you being three chapters into your story already!  Nice work, too.  I'm enjoying how you're playing the whole role Watcher simply being observations made by Kev instead of having dialogue between them.  It's a really interesting take on things.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
I like it! You have a nice sense of humour. I never noticed that about the Tragic Clown on the milk before, wow! I was going to suggest selling the car too, but you can keep it if you want. I've managed to get along without selling Bwan Speedsters in my time, I'm sure you will as well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 09:53:55 AM »
Eldridge!  Look at you being three chapters into your story already!  Nice work, too.  I'm enjoying how you're playing the whole role Watcher simply being observations made by Kev instead of having dialogue between them.  It's a really interesting take on things.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Thank you, Pippin ^^
I'll surely reading yours too!

I like it! You have a nice sense of humour. I never noticed that about the Tragic Clown on the milk before, wow! I was going to suggest selling the car too, but you can keep it if you want. I've managed to get along without selling Bwan Speedsters in my time, I'm sure you will as well.

Thank you, Rosa :D
Hehehe...

It's nice to see Pippin, Anna and Rosa here. Thank you for your encouragement!
Next chapter will be publish soon ^^

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
New Members
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »
Chapter 3: New Members

While Agnes is busy with her sculpting schedule, she's got a phone call from her sister, Cornelia Goth. Cornelia was really worried about her, because last time she visit with her family, her house is totally empty. She worried if Agnes is abducted by Alien, because she just see at her Soothsayer's Crystal Ball that Bella Bachelor (her future-in-law) will be abducted and taken into Strangetown…

Cornelia: “Where have you been all the time, Agnes? We are worried about you!”

Agnes: “Uh… I just moving in with a friend...”

Cornelia: “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Agnes: “I want to tell you but you the one who called me first. And I just move in yesterday, Sis. (I can’t tell her that I’m obsessed with sculpting and I forgot to tell her)”

Cornelia: “And what do you mean by ‘friend’?”

Agnes: “I’ll tell you when we have a chance to meet. But, I’m alright here. Nothing for you to worry about and nothing happen between me and my friend”

Cornelia: “Are you sure? He maybe only see you as a ‘tool’ to reach his ‘objective’. After he already achieve his goal, he will dump you for sure.”

Agnes: “No. Kev is not that kind of Sims. I can ensure you for that. He doesn’t even have an Evil Trait.”

Cornelia: “Are you sure?”

Agnes: “Yes, I’m pretty sure about that.”

Cornelia: “Just leave that man, sister. He is not worthy. There’s no use that you living in that even barely called a house. Just come living here with us. Morty surely will be happy to have his Auntie here.”

Agnes: “Eh? How did you know about the house?

Cornelia: “That’s not important. So…?”

Agnes: “ Moving in with you? No, I can’t… I can’t do that, Sis. I am bound with some rules here.”

Cornelia: “See? He even give you rules, what he is doing to you all this time?”

Agnes: “All this time? Geez… Here, I will tell you. I just met him yesterday in my house and I deciding to move in with him after he offer me a deal about he will cook for me, he also will give me his free cookies and please don't blame me because I just can't resist his puppy eyes when he beg me to move in. And Kev is the one who do cooking here, I don’t even given a chance to do some cooking. I don’t do anything else but only doing my favorite pastime anyway. That’s all.” *pant pant pant*

Cornelia: “Oh, really…? You didn’t hide something from me are you?”

Agnes: “Yes! I have nothing more to hide.” *annoyed*

Cornelia: "How do you prove it?"

Agnes: "I'll prove it to you by do streaking, Sister. I'll streak over Sunset Valley and say to everyone that my sister Cornelia doesn't believe me even I having nothing to hide." *grin*

Cornelia: "Uh, no thanks."

Agnes: "..." *fiendishly delighted*

Cornelia: “How about the food there? Are the food edible enough?”

Agnes: “His food also fine, Sis. Although he is not good enough as me though (oops), but I am appreciate it. I also can guarantee that his food is safe. Proof? I am still alive and talking with you.”

Cornelia: “You must be careful, Agnes. You will never know if he add some mysterious thing in the food. Who know that he mixed a love potion in that food?”

Agnes: “(Arrrghh) I say he is fine, Sis. You can come here too if you want to if you don’t believe me.”

Cornelia: “Fine. Just tell me when something happened to you. I’m pretty sure will make him pay.”

Agnes: “Okay, okay. I will surely tell you if something ever happened to me. Later, bye I have something to be done. Hug, love and kisses for you, Sis. Muach muach”

Cornelia: “Sis, I’m sorry if I sound like this. But I just don’t want you getting hurts. That’s all.

Too bad that Agnes hung up her phone before she is received Cornelia last message.
After that phone call, she is continue to do her clay sculpting, she is still doing that until I come home and go straight to her sculpting room.

So, I tell her about what happened this day to her. It’s really amazing, because I get my first promotion on my first day of work! I am now a Spice Runner in Culinary career. So, it is 8 level more to go. Yeah, it is awesome! I couldn’t believe about this either. This isn’t a dream, right? Tell me if this is a dream, Watcher. I can’t remember the whole things but there’s some event happening at the Bistro while I’m just practicing cooking there. My boss notice me for what I do (I believe that I do something there but I can’t remember) and she just give me the promotion.

So, it’s my turn to know what Agnes doing all day. I ask about her day, she is doing fine so far, just feel a little tired. I wonder why, she say that received a phone call from her sister, Cornelia. Agnes say Cornelia is really worried about her, because Agnes is missing without saying anything, that’s all. Okay, so everything is alright? I’m glad to hear about that.

So, I have message from my Watcher again this time. My Watcher say that I need to go to Sims house. It is Sur La Plage and it is located at 433 Sunnyside Blvd. Again? What is Watcher planning this time? Is having Agnes not enough in this household? Okay, I can’t complaining though. Even I didn’t want to go, surely Watcher just will move me out there.

And so here I am. What I see there is a bald man who walking together with uh… a man there. I have a bad feeling about this.
Are you sure you didn’t send me to wrong place, Watcher? I’ve heard a rumor that… Nah, it can’t be true right?

And so I introduced myself. I found out that his name is Gobias Koffi. I did my little research browse through Sims-ternet, Sims technology is so advanced nowaday. He is working in Science as Fertilizer Analyst, he have handinesss and gardening skill and he was almost fired. He is invited me to his house, sure he is kind enough to a total stranger.

So, I have received my message from the Watcher. Watcher say to make Gobias fall in--- no! Watcher say to add Gobias into our household, so we will have gardener and fisherman at once. And this surely will make my life easier to reach my immortality that was Watcher say to me. So, I trying to befriend him, several interactions about Science make me easier to approach him. I found out that his favorite color is PINK. I also found another thing, the fact that why he is still single until now that because he’s not yet find his true love. Several people only look him into that bald hair instead who he is and he is childish. I’m a bit relieved.

Soon, we become a good friend. And Gobias accepted my proposal to living together. That just doesn't sound right.
And Gobias accepted my request to move in together living as a family. That was better.
I’ll make sure that he will found his soulmate. That is my promise to him.

Welcome to the family, Gobias Koffi. Hope that you will enjoy your stay!
---
Previous: Living Together | Next: Makeover

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Makeover
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
Chapter 4: Makeover

We don’t have much money right now, but the only that I can do is provided him a nice bed.
Yeah, a nice and a pinky bed. That would suit him as his favorite color.

That morning Agnes just realized there are unfamiliar creature that wandering around in this house. But, she doesn't mind, doesn't bother her and just walk by to eat her breakfast, after that she is do some sculpting again. Gobias himself still try to adapt with his new house and living with two roommates as a family. This is surely a new experience to him.

So, I invited Jared come over to my house (for free recipes). It’s nice to have your friend come over sometimes.
And then Jared come so soon, he’s outside already. I can’t believe it myself.

So, what are we doing this day? We do some talking about recipes and I learn how to make cookies from him. We also talk about family.
He surely talking a lot about his brother, Connor. He’s worried in the fact that his brother is a loner and shy, that was so sweet of him.

And then we dancing together. Look out! He surely got some move!
Why, yes! He’s a Party Animal after all. Nothing much happened after that, I just kill time before I go to work. 

Since Agnes has more experience with love and marriage things plus she is a Hopeless Romantic Sims, Gobias ask some advice from her. Agnes couldn’t say much, but she does pointed that disturbing hair. Gobias will surely look better if he do something with his hair

Gobias: “So, I have talked with Agnes.”
Kev: “Hmhm… *watching cooking channel* So, what did she say?”
Gobias: “She say something about my hair.”
Kev: “So, what’s wrong with your hair anyway? I kinda like it though.”
Gobias: “She say I need to change it.”

Kev: “That would be a great idea, Gob. You should do some makeover too. You can use mirror in the bathroom and dresser in my room if you want to. We just bought that and that still new anyway.”

Gobias: “Is that so? Maybe I’ll do something about it. Having new look wouldn’t be hurt right? Maybe I’ll have more cooler look when I do that.”
Kev: “Awesome!”
Gobias: “Can you pick the clothes for me, Kev?”
Kev: “No, do it yourself.”
Gobias: “But… But… I never pick the clothes myself. I remember that Mum always pick the clothes for me. I’m afraid that people will make fun of me of my new look.”
Kev: “No, you wont. Just be yourself, Gobias. I knew that you can do this. If someone make fun of you, I’ll deal with them! No one mess with my best friend!”
Gobias: “Okay then…”
Kev: “Good luck!”

I found out that Gobias is a loser. I never knew that, surely I promise to make him a better man. I knew that I have no right to say this, because I'm younger than him. But, I can’t stand it when I hear about his stories. When he was child, he always bullied in school. People always make fun of him just because he is loves pink. No one want to play with him, because he is like girly things. As a child he spend his time alone with his precious teddy bear. His dad is rarely at home and his mum is busy with other children. Not only in school, that happen when he in work too. Ironically, he is kind, he just smile when he receive that kind of treatment. If, I were him, I would surely smack that people for good!

I’ll do this because… He’s not only my best friend, but he’s already part of this family too.

Ah, do forgive me for the rambling. Back to the topic then.

So, after several Sims hour. Gobias having new looks! He surely enjoying himself in that pinky outfits.
At last, he can do it himself now! I’m so proud of him.

He say that he really loves that bunny outfits as his sleepwear, that’s remind him of his favorite character, Social Bunny in SimsToon Network.
Yes, he is maybe older than me but he still beat me when it comes to kid at heart things. Go, Gobby go!
*notice for what missing here? Gobby was too embarrassed to show off that :P
---
Previous: New Members | Next: The Prayer

My Stories:

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
Re: The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Chapter 3: New Members
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 02:16:26 PM »
It seems that you're doing a fantastic job with this dynasty so far. I'll keep reading. :) And welcome to Gobias!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Chapter 4: Makeover
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »
Thank you, Trip ^^

Good luck with your Ironstar Dynasty too.

My Stories:

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
Nice makeover for Gobias.  I like that you honored his favorite color of pink even if might have seemed a bit silly.  I think his everyday look with the plaid is actually pretty sharp.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »
Thank you, Pippin. Yes. That is because Gobby deserved for a little love too. And I want to relate this to childish trait that he has.
At last he has one outfit that make him look more cooler than he ever was.

My Stories:

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 03:28:54 PM »
He looks really good! Great job Eldridge! I never noticed Kev's red eyes before, that's an interesting look. Are you hoping it gets passed down as a family genetic trait? That part about Cornelia checking on her younger sister was nice too. I am really enjoying this story, despite what you think you are not bad with words, I think this is actually very good. The only problems are grammatical, but the writing itself is solid, entertaining, and funny.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »
Thank you, Rosa. I bet Gobby's will be happy when he hear that too. Yes, I would love to see if the heirs have that red eyes too like Kev. About Cornelia part... Yes, she is nice despite what she say to Agnes. At first there's no conversation like that. But, after I read again what will come in next chapter I need to add that earlier to fill the gap. Because it will be a starting point for what will happen next between Cornelia and Kev in the future.  You should check this out in the next chapters ;D

I'm still learning about it and I hope I can fix my grammatical problem in the future. Thank you :)

My Stories:

Offline honeylamb

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 07:45:01 PM »
You're doing really well! Here's hoping that Gobias (sp) finds his love :) I love his makeover.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 01:54:59 AM »
Hi, honeylamb! Thank you again for visit by, I'm glad that you like his makeover. Yes, I hope that too. 

My Stories:

anything