Author Topic: The Ultimate Dynasty!  (Read 34748 times)

Offline shaunta

• Townie
Re: The Ultimate Dynasty!
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2013, 08:36:49 PM »
Good one Rica! I knew I could NEVER do it but was intrigued by the very thought lol

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2013, 02:02:05 AM »
I believe it would be fun to attempt this too, not the impossible things, but as an elder on epic and see how many things he could accomplish!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2013, 04:22:40 AM »
Too funny! *applauds*
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline MissWulfy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2013, 07:13:47 AM »
OMG... You scared me:P. Nice one:)
I'm on fire, I'm a fighter. I'll forever be the last one standing.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2013, 05:28:38 PM »
I find it odd that there's no story thread devoted to this yet. *starts planning*
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »
I believe it would be fun to attempt this too, not the impossible things, but as an elder on epic and see how many things he could accomplish!
I've been attempting this! I created an elder on epic, no cheats. Adolfo Cantu is doing awesome. He's supermaxed gardening, completed his LTW, maxed cooking, science, and a few others I can't remember right now. He also was a level 10 chef and after he got the fridge, he quit to become a self-employed gardener. He's on week 8 and he's over 1000 days old.  ;D It's really fun, I might turn the cheats on later but for right now he has to take care of his basic needs. Well he just bought the motive mobile last night lol.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »
I have sent my scrapbook off to you Rica, but forgot the lock of lovely Holly's hair. When it arrives could you send it on back here to Canada, so I can stick the hair in and then return it to you for critiquing/scoring/damaging. Postage from your end to mine runs about $124. Hope thats alright! I didn't have any space left in the inaccessible room for all the rocks and such, so the scrapbook got rather heavy by the end.
 ;D

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2013, 10:06:21 AM »
I played Adolfo a little last night, and I wrote down what skills he's maxed. Cooking, Athletic, Street Art, Social Networking, Charisma and Science are maxed and gardening is supermaxed. Plus all the consignment challenges are done, and he has 2 of the collecting ones finished. What makes me the proudest is the fact that he's done all this without needs static!! Oh and another thing, he has 4 kids. One with Emma Hatch, one with Cornelia Goth (yeah my bad hehe) one with Yvonne Ursine which is Claire and Jared's daughter and one with another girl named Nikki. Can't remember her last name lol.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »
I have a question. I really don't want to start a new topic as it was this thread that inspired me to try and see how much an elder could do on epic. Adolfo just hit level 10 handiness and has one of the challenges done. (Thank goodness for roommates that break everything haha.) Anyways, he's also a witch, so I've been having him analyze things and clone them. Well, he converted a bug into a deathfish. I of course went crazy analyzing it lol now here comes the issue. I already had life fruits growing, he's level 10 in cooking, you know where this is going right?  ;D I don't know if I should make Ambrosia and eat it, or keep going, he does have a death flower in his inventory in case he gets zapped repairing things. Over the last few months, he's on week 9 which makes it about 2 months lol, I've been taking care of him, and being proud when he accomplishes something new. I've really gotten attached to him and don't want him to die.

Soo, eat Ambrosia or rely on the death flower?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »
If he's ready to eat Ambrosia, do it - to get an extra 60-odd days (by my calculations) would be hugely beneficial. Otherwise, use the Death Flower - as I recall, it prevents Death by Old Age too.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »
Yeah Death flower will prevent any death and reset the life span back like ambrosia.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »
See that's the thing. I'm not sure if he's earned it or not. He's only completed 1 LTW.  :P And yes death flowers prevent any kind of death, even natural.

I quit the game right after he converted a deathfish from a bug and analyzed it as I wanted to fix Ambrosia, but wasn't sure if he's earned it. Although I'd think by maxing all those skills without need static says something for him. I even got tired of the Motive Mobile and stuck it in his family inventory cause it felt to much like cheating even though it is a legal reward.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
Ok, I'm bored with not cheating lol. Adolfo's final score (if you can call it that hehe) was as follows! He made it to Week 13 Day 2, he has 7 children, 6 YA's and 1 child, 307,809 LifeTime Happiness Points, $33,283 in cash, level 8 of his career and was 1,034 days old.
Skills Maxed:
Athletic
Charisma SuperMaxed
Cooking 2 challenges done
Gardening SuperMaxed
Street Art 1 challenge done
Guitar 2 challenges done
Science 1 challenge done
Handiness 1 challenge done
Social Networking
Photography
Plus he has level 4 1/2 in fishing. He has 2 collecting challenges done and all the consignment challenges done.

Next time I play him will be with cheats on. This was fun, I'm proud of what he accomplished!!

Offline quinti.sims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2013, 03:16:53 PM »
Lol sounds fun

anything