Author Topic: Sims 3 - Gameplay Tips  (Read 64764 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Did You Know Section & Pinstar's Legacy Challenge
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 05:53:33 AM »
The only time I use the newspaer is for the 'so and so died' 'so and so moved away' stuff especially when my sims marry in a toilet and in the paper it says a very grand occasion  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »
You can also drag food into the refrigerator.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

chihuahua0

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »
* You can drag landary into the landary things (or whatever they are called).

* If you have a profession, you don't have to stay in the building while not doing jobs. For example, if you are a firefighter you can go to the park and play for tips on the hour as long as you respond to emergencies as quickly as possible.

* You can only gain charisma from socialization once you reach level one. However, if you get to level one later and you do a social interaction, you will jump right to the limit.  ;D

* You can sometimes get the Divine Meal Moodlet from the bistro by chance.

* The music box is a nice way to get fun and a minor music moodlet at a low price. Plus, it's portable!

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

*  You can click on your Sim for a link to their cell phone.  This is so handy instead of trying to click on their personal inventory just to make a call, answer the phone, travel or to check on their real estate.   ;)

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

helen

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 02:51:50 AM »
  • You can remove dead plants by using the bulldozer icon in build mode. Much faster and easier than getting your Sim to remove all the dead plants one at a time
  • Sim babies with the evil trait get the fiendishly delighted mood-let when they annoy another Sim with their crying. It isn't useful but fun to see it pop up.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 04:08:43 AM »
Do you mean the hammer icon?  The bulldozer is in Edit Town to take down an entire lot.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

helen

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »
Do you mean the hammer icon?  The bulldozer is in Edit Town to take down an entire lot.

Yes, I meant the hammer. I think I learnt that from you Pam and it saves so much time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »
I found out today while finishing up my Perfect Aquarium Lifetime Wish that every fish bowl you buy has different colored rocks in each bowl! Some even have different "plants" in them. I thought that was pretty nifty..Haha :)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
this thread is dead? why it could be so usful  :'(
I have one little add:
* floor stuff (that inventors make at level 4) can give you positive moodlet when passing on themput them under  invetionworkshop or sculptor station or next to the door, all sims that enter will get positive moodlets when entring a house can really make a difference when throwing a party ^__^
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 04:57:40 AM »
this thread is dead? why it could be so usful  :'(
I have one little add:
* floor stuff (that inventors make at level 4) can give you positive moodlet when passing on themput them under  invetionworkshop or sculptor station or next to the door, all sims that enter will get positive moodlets when entring a house can really make a difference when throwing a party ^__^

Yes, unfortunately it and the other Legacy Tips thread have been dead for a while. I believe you meant the Floor Hygienator, Kiko. It's sometimes available in the Consignment Store, too. More on it, here.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 08:47:35 PM »
Thanks Chronic, it feels great to find you wherever I go :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 04:25:50 AM »
Lol, that's the way I am. ;) Another tip guys! Always read bedtime stories for your child Sims. They get a wish and completing it gets you lifetime happiness points. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 07:20:34 AM »
Another one I didn't know. You need generation to do that or you can do it in all sims?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 07:50:49 AM »
another one I didn't know, you need generation to do that or you can do it in all sims?

Yes, it requires Generations. :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2012, 12:34:12 AM »
I have some interesting facts about Sims traits (sorry if this is old!):

Schmoozer and Clumsy never had any conflicts, until Generations and Showtime. With Generations, Schmoozer conflicts with Rebellious, and with Showtime, Clumsy conflicts with Natural Born Performer.

Mean Spirited Sims can still have the good trait. Just like friendly Sims can be Evil.

anything