Author Topic: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - All about Eustace! - Graveyard  (Read 16051 times)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
The Chronicles of the Narnians 2.0

So after I stuffed up my 2nd attempt, Digory is back in Union Cove.

The Narnian Immortals

Founder: Digory Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Good, Brave, Animal Lover, Family Oriented, Friendly, Genius [nerd]
Favourites: Waffles, Pop, Blue
Spouse: Thea Narnian (nee Voice)
[√]LTW - Alchemy Artisan
[√]Career - Self employed Alchemist
[√]SuperMax - Alchemy
[√]Building - Gypsy Wagon
[√]Property - Open Air Market
[√]LTR - Collection Helper, No Bills Ever, Fireproof Homestead
[√]Best friends - Declan Jade, Thea Narnian, Panther Character, Joey Lischynski, Hebe Smith, Liz Tuder
[√]Opps - Just Business, Bestest Friends, The Fortunes of Fortune Telling, Looking for a friend, Tough Negotiating, Importance of Palms.
[√]Museum pieces - YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 2 : Polly Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Good, Brave, Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz [nerd]
Favourites: Pumpkin Pie, French, Sea Foam
Spouse: Alen Narnian (nee Buznik)
[√]LTW - Renaissance Sim
[√]Career - Self-employed sculptor
[√]SuperMax - Sculpting
[√]Building - Sharma Day Spa
[√]Property - Upper Lake
[√]LTR - Motive Mobile, Savvy Seller, Extra Creative
[√]Best friends - Janeli Smith, Wanda Smith, Kasey Tuder, Malinda Smith, Terrill Smith, Alen Narnian
[√]Opps - Scavenger Hunt: Rare Elements, Outside Reading, Deliver a Painting to China, Your Best Work, Sculpt a Suspect, Oh Scrap!
[√]Museum pieces - Toddler - DONE
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 3 : Peter Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Disciplined, Athletic, Equestrian, Lucky, Brave
Favourites: Frogs Legs, Pop, Hot Pink
Spouse: Felicity Narnian (nee Jade)
[√]LTW - The Jockey
[√]Career - Horseman
[√]SuperMax - Martial Arts
[√]Building - JRA International Equestrian Center
[√]Property - Equestrian Training Ground
[√]LTR - Prepared Traveler, Jetsetter, Fast Metabolism.
[√]Best friends - Prarie Narnian, Felicity Narnian, Devin Adams, Rosemarie Adams, Rahsaan Smith, Jesse Tuder
[√]Opps - Research Project, Ballet Recital, Pile of Permission Slips, The Muscle Hustle, After School Reward Ceremony, Bounce the Crowd
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 4 : Susan Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Genius, Good, Bookworm, Lucky, Animal Lover. Neat [Uni]
Favourites: Chilli Con Carne, Pop, Red
Spouse: Caspian Narnian (nee Adams)
[√]LTW - World Renowned Surgeon
[√]Career - Medical
[√]SuperMax - Logic Science
[√]Building - Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
[√]Property - Metro Memorial Library
[√]LTR - Moodlet Manager, ExtraordinAIRe-Inator, Dusty Old Lamp
[√]Best friends - Caspian Narnian, Mimi Noe, Rod McDowell, Marco Ventura, Destiny Hawthorne, Kathrine Fugate.
[√]Opps - Work/School Learning Project, Scavenger Hunt: Precious Metals, Young Politician Club Induction, Presidential Debates, The Boiler Room, Enroll in University
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 5 : Edmund Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Good, Brave, Ambitious, Natural Cook, Animal Lover
Favourites: Porcini Risotto, Songwriter, Hot Pink
Spouse: Cynthia Narnian (nee Wang)
[√]LTW - The Culinary Librarian
[√]Career - Culinary
[√]SuperMax - Cooking
[√]Building - Little Corsican Bistro
[√]Property - Blue Fire Interwebz Cafe
[√]LTR - Born to Cook, Teleportation Pad, Inheritance
[√]Best friends - Graham Bunch, Cara Paulson, Kay Roy, Aisha Greco, Melonie Greenwood, Cynthia Narnian
[√]Opps - Burgerlicious, A French Puzzler, Swim Into the Grill, Some Reading Material, We Love Falafel, Puzzle Panic
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 6 : Lucy Narnian [witch] IMMORTAL
Traits: Good, Brave, Angler, Green Thumb, Animal Lover
Favourites: Cheesesteak, Chinese, Black
Spouse: Taylor Narnian (nee Ouellette)
[√]LTW - Vocal Legend
[√]Career - Singer
[√]SuperMax - Gardening
[√]Building - Wilsonoff Community Theatre
[√]Property - Sunset Beach
[√]LTR - Engaging, That Was Deliberate, Super Green Thumb
[√]Best friends - Antwain Willett, Ramiro Bostic, Jill Narnian, Quiana Valle, Taylor Narnian, Epharim Vidal
[√]Opps - Free Game, Showtime in the Park, Kids Sing Along, Extreme Life Insurance, Outstandingly Rare, Uncommonly Good
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder - DONE

Gen 7 : Jill Narnian [witch]
Traits: Loner, Good, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Animal Lover
Favourites: Vegetarian Fish & Chips, Pop, Purple
Boyfriend: Vaughn Colby
[√]LTW - Illustrious Author
[√]Career - Writer
[√]SuperMax - Writing
[√]Building - Hoi Polloi Event Center
[√]Property - Central Park
[√]LTR - Acclaimed Author, Bookshop Bargainer, Haggler
[]Best friends - Lucy Narnian,
[]Opps - Settle an Argument, The Study of Art, Deliver a book to China, The Business of Decor,
[]Museum pieces - Toddler - DONE
Child - DONE
Teen - DONE
YA - DONE
Adult - DONE
Elder -

Gen 8 : Eustace Narnian [witch]
Traits: Eccentric, Good
Favourites:
Spouse:
[]LTW -
[]Career -
[]SuperMax -
[]Building -
[]Property -
[]LTR -
[]Best friends -
[]Opps -
[]Museum pieces - Toddler -
Child -
Teen -
YA -
Adult -
Elder -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 02:18:20 AM »
What kinds of things are you planning for the Youtube Playlist?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 [Prologue]
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 02:22:58 AM »

Jadis: Aww! What a cute kitty! I wonder where I am.
Aslan: Don't you "cute kitty" me witch! It's your fault wasn't it?
Jadis: Aslan?

Aslan: How many talking kitty's are there in the world? Of course it's me!
Jadis: Where in Narnia are we then?
Aslan: We're not in Narnia as you well know. You caused the Watcher to miss a critical point of the challenge.
Jadis: Watchers are human and weak, they bend too easily to the will of others stronger than themselves. Which explains why you make them Kings and Queens.

Aslan: Are you accusing me as exploiting my power? You'd know all about that! The creatures of Narnia had free will. Until you.

Jadis: I saw an opportunity and I took it. What's wrong with that?
Aslan: *hiss* What's wrong with it, is it upset the balance of life. It's because of you that Narnia is in its current danger.
Jadis: Danger, there is no danger!

Aslan: Danger, I'll give you danger! *leaps at Jadis' leg*
Jadis: Get off me! What are you doing?
Aslan: I shall accompany Digory myself, and guide him and the Watcher. Narnia must be saved by human hands.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 02:26:42 AM »
What kinds of things are you planning for the Youtube Playlist?

The same as my last attempt Pam. The 7 videos can be found here if you want to look. I'll be updating here as well.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 12:29:30 PM »
A Trio of Nooboos

Digory: So, here we are again.
Aslan: Yes. You and the Watcher know what to do - we need the Jades and Characters.
And you?
Aslan: I will seek out the cat palace.
Good plan.

I don't think you are supposed to take "Love Thy Neighbour" this seriously.
Digory: She is beautiful. I love her, in all her blue skinned glory. Will you marry me Thea?
Thea: Yeah sure.

The family:- Thea, Digory, Declan, Panther and Eliza.

As you can see, Declan partnered everyone's favourite crazy cook, Hebe, and I had Panther with Liz again. Both ladies are pregnant, as is Thea.

And the result. From left to right - Liz with Jesse, Hebe with Malinda (a girl and blue like Mum!) and Thea with Polly (who is a blue boo! Yay!) Polly is Good and Brave.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Nooboos! UPDATED
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 03:38:42 AM »
More nooboos and parties

Digory: Woo! Time to blow out the candles Polly!
I wonder what she'll look like?
Thea: I hope it's like me.

Oh great she's bald. No wait - it's red!
Thea: Woot! Like her Momma!
Digory: I hope she's not crazy too. *looks at Thea*
Thea: You know you love it!

Here's a close up after a trip to the dresser and mirror. So her mother's daughter - hair, eyes, skin. But Dad's lips.

I knew I got this walker for a reason. Looking good Polly!
Polly: Weeee!!!!!!

Thea: Oh no! Here comes.....THE CLAW!!!
Polly: *giggles*
You can so see how they're alike here. The skin looks different - Polly's looks lighter.

Declan: Well done sweetheart.
Eliza: Thanks Dad.
Declan: Now what?
Eliza: Well, I think I'll go into sculpting, like you Dad. Besides, the Dynasty needs it, remember?
Declan: How could I forget?

Polly: *with hands over eyes* Oh, where's Jesse? *hands off eyes* There you are!
Polly and Jesse: *giggles*
Too cute!

Thea: When a toilet is clogged, you must do the following....
Thea? Reading a Handiness skill book to a kid?
Thea: Firstly, I'm crazy. Secondly, it's working. She's almost asleep. You take the plunger and....
I'll leave you to it.

Digory: Well, this is it then.
Yeah, becoming an adult. Everything's ready, the museum pieces. And you've done a lot of the requirements - the career, Supermaxed alchemy, your lifetime wish and the properties.
Digory: That's true. Ok, here I go.

I took this photo to show some of the people that were at the party. Pietro Gepetto was at school with Eliza and is still a teen. The redheaded boy thinking of Hebe is Philip, Panther and Liz's second son, and yet stranger older than Jesse, who is still a toddler. The bald blue kid on the other side is Malinda. And coming down the hall at the back is the uninvited Brittny Thornton.
Outside household child count is currently six. Liz and Panther have - Jesse, Philip and Kasey. Declan and Hebe have Malinda, Wanda and Terrill.

Digory: Here come the sparkles!
What did you wish for?
Digory: No midlife crisis.
Good one. Sounds like it's granted.

Digory's museum pieces. The sculpture is a masterpiece by Declan, and the painting is a brilliant by Panther. Thea took a photo too, but I forgot to include that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 08:46:03 AM »
Polly's adorable! I love how much she looks like Thea.

Good luck on this attempt. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »
I know, right? I've got a thing for red hair, I love it. I've used Hebe and Thea in my practice runs in Union Cove and they are both awesome. I can see why folks love insane sims - they have some funny expressions.

Also, good luck with your attempt too. The midas touch is the best elixir ever - Digory used one of the 5 bottles I got from the elixir register, and now there's more money than I know what to do with!

From Child into Teen

Digory: Ok now sweetie. Blow them really hard and make a wish.
Polly: Yes Daddy *blows*
What did you wish for, hun?
Polly: If I told you, it won't come true.
---------
Polly: Oooh that tickles! *laughs*
Enjoy it while it lasts, the elder one's the killer.
---------
Polly's museum pieces. Hebe took the photo, I think. Can't remember whose painting it was - I make the painters do about six and pick the one that's worth the most. I keep the second most valuable one in the family inventory, just in case.

Like your present?
Polly: Awww! They're so cute! Can we have baby chickens?
Maybe, if we leave the eggs long enough to hatch.
Polly: Yay!

Oh gee. You scored the Tragic Clown costume.
Digory: Could've been worst, I could make and use the Clown elixir.
That's true, that's a pain in the backside. Let's see who else is here.

From left to right: Malinda, Wanda and Terrill Smith. The party was at Hebe's place across the road, so I was able to get a look at her kids with Declan. They look awesome.

Meanwhile back at home, a party was underway for Polly to become a teen. So Thea invited all the teen boys she knew. From left to right: Braden Cordova, Danny Belle, Alen Busnik. Thea is level 10 in social networking, so she can change relationships and such, so I'll be using her to at least ensure partnerships and hope for future kids outside the household.

Oh what's going on now? *zooms to Aslan*
Aslan: It's called aging my dear. Happens to us all.
Even you?
Aslan: In this world, yes.
---------
Polly: *closes eyes*
What are you doing, I was trying to get a good photo!
Polly: I'm wishing, shhh...
Sorry.
---------
Polly: Don't tickle so much this time.
That would be age. What did you wish for?
Polly: A pony.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Polly's now a teen!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 12:01:59 PM »
Boyfriends and Birthdays

Please note: My game crashed while playing this section, so I had to replay it. Some of the screenshots are from the first attempt, but luckily it didn't effect the outcome. Rule one for Immortal Dynasties - Save, save, save!

I invited a few potential boyfriends to Polly's aging up to teen. Sadly, they went home before she got to meet them. However, sparks few when these two met, so the decision was made.

Polly wasn't the only one to find love. This is Pietro Gepetto. If they'll have kids or not, I don't know. As for the child count it's risen to 9 - Hebe had a boy named Rahasaan.

We got chicks! They are so cute! Interactions with them are limited to playing with them, but you can still harvest eggs. Then you get a message saying they've flown the coop!

I see you've noticed the chicks, Polly.
Polly: Aww! They're cute! Yes you are!

The coop also attracts Sims not under my control. This is the post woman, Patty. Digory invited her into the house and, despite being, decides it would be a good idea to argue with the evil chicken. Good luck hun!

So the Ambrosia's done?
Thea: This is usually Hebe's thing, not me.
I know.
Thea: Are you disappointed you got me and not her?
A little, but it wasn't my choice, it was Digory's.

I thought you were going to the prom in the limo?
Polly: Yeah, I know so did I. I went to get in and found I'd popped back out again.
Huh, weird.
(She got Prom Queen, beating out the nice girl and the mean girl).

Secret men's business at the horse ranch. I have no idea what all these guys were doing just standing it the mens room, there's not that much room to begin with.

*camera zooms on Thea* Uh oh.
Thea: Oooh my back.
They all say that. Welcome to the elder years, Thea. What do you want to do?
Thea: I want to ride horses.
Will a unicorn do?

I threw Eliza a birthday party for her adult birthday. These are the guests standing outside while Eliza has her sparkles moment. I'm positive I had someone invite everyone inside.

Cinnamon is the family unicorn. Thea is no longer a school teacher, but a horsewoman. For some reason, she likes to ride in her swimwear in the middle of winter. Might have something to do with the flame fruit in her inventory. Or she's just insane. Both work for me. They've won 5 Advanced Racing races so far.

The first ghost of the Dynasty is...... a zombie. I was worried when I heard the music, as Pink was close to her time, and Aslan was not far behind. I did see something out of the corner of my eye that made me go into Map view.

A second unicorn! I have never had two unicorns in the one game. Even luckier, it's a male! So the potential for baby unicorns is there! Yay!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Polly has a boyfriend!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 01:44:47 AM »

What? How could you be disappointed to have Thea instead of Hebe?! Not that Hebe isn't awesome, too. I'm just ridiculously over fond of Thea. My first dynasty founder married her, and I had never played with aging on, so . . . she was the first sim ever under my control to die for any reason, of old age. I just loved Thea, and it was heartbreaking to see her go. Anyway! It's fun to see a dynasty in Union Cove, and I thoroughly enjoy seeing Thea and Hebe and their children (and their insane antics!)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Polly has a boyfriend!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 01:03:26 PM »
The only reason I was disappointed not to have Hebe was because she came with some Cooking skill already. Thea has proven herself an awesome Dynasty spouse. I suggest not making insane Sims witches, as she often uses Ice Blast on the sinks, breaking them. I hear a sink break and I'm like, "What?" Always amusing.

The First Trip to China

Hey, it's Polly here, with the latest Narnian news.

This is Dad's elder birthday. He invited the Smiths and Tuders around, as well as a few of his friends from town. The lady beside him is Angela Buznik, my boyfriend's mother. But more on that later.

A few days later we had a gift giving party with the same crew coming along. What Sheldon Cooper was doing there, I don't know - no one invited him. But he was doing no harm, so we let him stay. Aunt Hebe from across the road came with her kids. We all got easels which is cool, I love painting.

The two youngest kids got bored pretty easily. Once they had unwrapped their gifts they ended up in my room (well, I share it, but you know,) and found my old rocking horse from when I was their age. Rocky, Panther's son, had a ball. Janeli, Hebe's girl, was not amused - maybe she wanted a go but Rocky wouldn't let her.

The next day was my Young Adult birthday. Yay! Not a moment too soon. Alen, my boyfriend, had aged up while I was still a teen, so Panther invited him into the household. Now we could be together again. I decided not to throw a party, as we'd had so many recently.

My happiness was short lived though, as the Grim came to take Pink Character, Panther's faithful dog companion. She seemed to know it was coming, and sat waiting for the Grim. We all gathered to watch - it was the first death of a family member.

Seeing the Reaper and dog embrace made me think that maybe, just maybe, she was going to a better place. Or at least, a place where she would be looked after. But it still hurt. I am an animal lover after all. "Right, we're going to China." said Dad, moments later.

We arrived in China, Mum and Dad, Alen and me. It was meant to be a romantic getaway - Dad knew Mum would pass on soon-ish and Alen and I needed time to get our relationship on track. But all we could think of was poor Pink. Not Dad though - he had Stone Hearted already.

We found a camp site out of the way called Camp Chrysanthemum. It was more private than the regular place. The three of us sat around the campfire, lost in our own thoughts. Dad had gone to the market to pick up a few things, like books and Sim Fu stuff. Alen learned Sim Fu and managed to reach level 2 visa by the end of the trip.

Well, the time alone worked. I decided to take the big leap and proposed to Alen. He said yes of course. We're getting married back home in the Spring so his mother can see. She's his only family, so it's only fair. Mum pretended to poke the fire in the background, but I know she heard.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The First Immortal
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »
Life, Death and Immortality

When we got back from China, so much happened so fast. Firstly, Declan became an elder. No party, just a lonely celebration in the bedroom.

Then, my graduation. We had gone to China so quickly that I missed graduating with the rest of the class. I got Valedictorian, and was voted Most Artistic. So true. Dad and Alen came with me - I have no idea what Mum was doing.

Uncle Panther aged up as well, right while he was doing a portrait of me for the museum. So many elders.

With all this aging going on, Alen and I decided to get married as soon as Spring started. However, the day we planned to wed it rained, and we were planing to do it at the Upper Lake, my property, which I had set up as a family wedding site. So we invited everyone to our place instead. It was still beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful, check this lady out. She's Alen's Mum, Angela, dancing with Uncle Declan. Aunt Hebe was there, she was busy or something.

Uncle Panther and Aunt Liz still have some smooth moves for their age. I was laughing so hard as I danced with Alen. The wedding was epic.

Alen and I went back to China for our honeymoon, as I had to deliver a painting. Don't have many photos except this one. Alen got this special ax, which is said to smash giant boulders. He was so proud. Not long after that, he got a level 3 Visa and was able to purchase property. He chose a home near the market in the center of town.

When we got back, Dad gave Alen a present. Alen told me later it was a potion that could make him a witch like me and Mum and Dad. I knew it was special as Panther, Eliza and Declan were all human. It was Dad's way of accepting him into the family.

For some reason you forum folks want proof of pregnancy. Well, here it is. The traditional morning sickness photo. It was horrible, I had it the whole time, I don't know how I managed to complete a few Sculpting opps before the birth.

Pink Character was our first ghostly visitor. Declan gave her a pat and a treat (I have no idea how). Dad reckons there will be many more ghosts, including my own mother and husband. I couldn't bare to think of that, but I know it's coming soon, Mum's 89 days old.

Right on cue, Grim came to take Aslan away. He was 54 days old. I talked to Grim afterwards - he said Mum was next. I thanked him for the wedding present of a painting that he got us - I didn't know Grim had time for the living.

A few days later and we have this memorable scene. I have no idea what Dad and Alen thought they were doing. Since Aslan died, Hebe's cat Sideburns has been hanging around the house, as you can see. Men are hopeless when it comes to pregnancies.

Mum wasn't much better. She was in a horse race with Cinnamon when Alen and I left for the hospital. When she got home, she had her own little hissy fit. Seriously? It's not like she was never pregnant herself.

Presenting Peter Narnian, my pride and joy. He is Disciplined and Athletic. I wonder who he looks like, it won't long before we find out!

To end Dad's story properly, we have the Ambrosia moment. 7 weeks and 6 days after he started, Dad was able to taste Ambrosia for the very first time. I hope I will do him proud and get to that moment myself.

Well, that's it for now.
Love Polly.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
Your household is full of unique Sims! Welcome to Peter!
Hope the little nooboo will fit family well. Can't wait to see his toddler stage.
By the way. Congratulations for the first Immortal!
I can't wait to see more and good luck!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 09:22:54 PM »

Congrats on your first immortal! Her wedding outfit was so pretty, especially that hair! The rain is unfortunate though. Union Cove has a lot of great natural settings to make a good wedding backdrop.