Author Topic: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - All about Eustace! - Graveyard  (Read 16059 times)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The First Immortal
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 01:20:53 PM »
Thanks guys for your support. I'm the furthest I've ever been in this challenge, including my practice runs. I'm feeling very optimistic.

A Green Nooboo

Hi, I'm back. First the bad news. Mum died. It happened right in front of the house. I was impressed with how she handled it - she shook the Grim's hand and went willingly. I was heart broken. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about losing Dad any time soon.

Since you saw me getting friendly with the toilet when I was pregnant, you get to see Eliza doing it too. Her boyfriend's Jake Brustle. He's alright. He's green. LOL, with blue hair. But he's nice.

This is Norma Jean. Apparently she's a film star. Anyway, she wanted a metal sculpture so, thanks to her, I got my last opp. Now I need to keep my best friends in line, and wait. How boring.

Here's my boy becoming a toddler. They look so cute when the sparkles hit - they go all crossed eyed. I wonder if I did that too? Probably. Anyway, I got right down to toddler training. Thank goodness for the walker and playpen!

Okay, why do people think that screaming and waving their hands in the air is going to help a woman in labor? And by people I mean men, they're the worst in my experience. Here's Panther and Alen making idiots of themselves when Eliza's water broke.

Presenting Felicity Jade. If looks could kill, I'd want to keep away from Eliza when she looks like that. The green skinned lady in front is Nicole Brustle, Jake's Mum. She died not long after, as did her husband and Jake's Dad, Steven.

A couple of days later it was Love Day. Despite the rain, we all went along and dance with our respective partners. It was BYO music. Alen and I were crown King and Queen of the Dance! So worth getting wet for.

Oh wow! How time flies. Peter's now a child and he's developed a thing for horses. He's already BFF's with Cinnamon, our unicorn. Cinnamon hasn't seen Soldier for a long while - Alen learned horse riding and has been entering competitions with her.

And lastly, Declan had an appointment with Grim. At 91 days old, his time came. He begged the Grim for more - I guess seeing his grandchild was the motivation, but the Grim refused.

In two days time, I'll age up to adult and Felicity will be going to school with Peter. Panther is due to pass on any day now. Well, that's it for now.

Love Polly.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A Green Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:17 PM »

Aw, peaboo! Jake Brustle is so adorable. I hope the kid is as cute as he is!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A Green Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 10:42:23 AM »
And Noone Dies - Hooray! (a mini update)

Just a little update to let you know where I am at.

Panther asked Terrill Smith to move in with us. (That's Terrill Smith-Jade). His girlfriend is Wednesday Adams and as this picture demonstrates, she got pregnant. I'm hoping to keep the Blue and Green skinned sims around in Union Cove. Terrill has the exact same hair and skin as Hebe, so in a sense she's still around. They had a girl called Devin, who has red skin?!

As mentioned in the last update, Felicity and Polly had the same birthday, so I caked them both. Felicity's hair was originally just black - I added in the blue as I liked it on her Dad Jake.

And now Polly takes her turn. This is officially the furthest I have ever gone in an Immortal Dynasty Challenge. Polly just needs her best friends, and her remaining portraits. Thankfully I have the chickens, bees and laundry to keep my Immortals busy and away from maxing skills.

The sparkles. I put this picture in purely to show Terrill Smith-Jade. So like his mother it's not funny. While Declan died to 90 days, Panther is still going strong at 97 days. Eliza has taken over the sculpting, and her and Alen do the portraits.

And finally Peter becomes a teen. He already has his property and building, as well as half his opps. He also has his lifetime rewards. He's going to be a horseman, but I'm not sure if he'll SuperMax riding or martial arts.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - And Noone Dies - Hooray!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
Well, congratulation! I am happy when I see no one dies too :D

Oooh, how do I love these painting. So clear.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - And Noone Dies - Hooray!
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »
Aging, love and death

First a few birthdays.

This is Terrill Smith, son of Hebe Smith and Declan Jade, aging up to be an adult. He has two daughters with Wednesday Adams - Devin and Rosemarie.

Felicity Jade, daughter of Eliza Jade and Jake Brustle, becomes a teen. She is 5 days younger than Peter.

Alen Narnian, nee Buznik, aged up to elder right by his bed.

Now they are both teens, Felicity and Peter are able to pursue a relationship with each other, at least until Peter ages up. They are attracted to each other, so they get that nice moodlet.

Finally, it happened. This update was nearly called, "Y U no die, Panther?" But at 106 days old, Panther met the Grim. Very mixed emotions - glad there was a space free, but sad too.

As you can see here, Panther accepted his fate in a style befitting a former Mayor of Union Cove. He shook the Grim's hand, and followed without hesitation.

The Upper Lake park has been turned into a wedding/graveyard area. Thea and Declan are the top two, Aslan, Pink and Panther in front of them.

While working in the greenhouse amongst the money trees, Eliza expired. I was worried she might beat Panther to the grave. She was 94 days old, outliving her father.

Eliza was not as willing as Panther to go with the Grim. I guess she wanted to see her grandchildren, but sadly, she didn't. RIP Panther and Eliza, dynasty helpers, always remembered, never forgotten.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Aging, love & death, yes, death!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 10:09:56 AM »
The Second Immortal is coming...

New story, new narrator....
Hi, I'm Peter. Here I am aging up into a Young Adult. Dad seems a bit too thrilled about it, I have no idea why.

After a quick trip to China (sorry no photos. It was boring anyway - I was focused on SuperMaxing Martial arts, and Felicity worked on sculpting and painting) I graduated at city hall, with Mum and Dad watching. Mum's in her wedding dress (embarrassing!) I was class Valedictorian and Most Likely to Save the World! Woohoo!

My girlfriend Felicity aged up 5 days later. The most painful 5 days of my life, 

So here we all are, hiking to Upper Lake, the property my Mum purchased. Everyone seemed impressed by the snow - we skated on the Lake while we waited for the guests to arrive and was soon skating backwards.

We said some romantic words and exchanged rings. Ah, love!

Here we are, kissing under the wedding arch. There's such a beautiful view - the waterfall doesn't freeze in winter, so you can skate right under it.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Aging, love & death, yes, death!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 10:20:36 AM »

Felicity's Aunt Malinda played guitar. She's a werewolf. Since her Mum Eliza died, Eliza's half brothers and sisters are the only family she has. Well, until now.

The crowd of wedding guests. From the left - werewolf Valarie Tuder, Mum in her wedding dress, Malinda on guitar, Uncle Rahsaan a fairy, Terrill who lives with us, Granddad Peter behind him, Dad, Aunt Janeli a werewolf, and Aunt Wanda a witch making a snowman. Phew!

Cutting of the cake (the cake comes with Monte Vista I think)

Werewolves have no table manners. Even at a wedding. It was not long after this that Felicity and I decided to leave.

I think you can guess what me and Felicity were up to before this photo! I'm going to be a Dad! It's not official though but, yay!

Finally Mum's elder birthday. She'll be an Immortal any day now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The 2nd Immortal is coming....
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »
Museum Update - Digory complete, Polly almost complete, Peter in progress

Thought you guys might want to see the museum. It's nothing fancy - I'm not much of a builder and how it looks doesn't matter anyway - no one will be able to get down there. The paintings are still on their easels - I had trouble in previous attempts losing paintings by hanging them, so yeah.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 01:54:42 PM »
New life and old

Here I managed to get the whole family (except Digory) to sit down for a meal. Polly and Felicity on the left, Alen and Terrill on the right with Peter at the head of the table.

On another day, it is time for Polly's first taste of Ambrosia. I had her and Digory take it together.

You can tell who is the first time Immortal here. Digory, who had taken Ambrosia many times before, looks content. He knows whats coming. Polly, on the other hand is like, "What in the name of the Watcher is this?"

The handing over of the Death Flower. Any that the Sims harvest, I put straight into Digory's inventory, or make them replant it. I plan for each Immortal to hand one down to their son or daughter as the next in line - a family tradition.

Generation 4 arrives, making Alen and Polly grandparents, and Digory a great-grandparent! They wanted 5 all together - no way guys! Susan Narnian emerges from hospital with her Mum Felicity, with Genius and Good traits (both chosen).

ake by

When Thea was alive, she maxed social networking and gave Polly and Digory a relationship with the Grim Reaper. I forget whose death it was, but Polly managed to get him to pose for an ice sculpture, this being the result.

3 days goes fast in Union Cove and before you know it, little Susan is being taken to the birthday cake by granddad Digory. I am always fascinated by who ends up taking the kids to the cake, until they can take themselves.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 02:06:37 PM »

And here we see Susan as a toddler. She got her Mum's hair! Well, better than her Mum - it's totally blue! Must be the Jake Bristle genes. She is so cute.

There's a corridor down the middle of the house that I use to paint the portraits and make the ice sculptures. I had Susan use the walker down there, it was hilarious! She'd zigzag, bumping into a wall and then turning around. I only just managed to get this shot.

Future scientist maybe? I'm not telling, but I had her use that abacus an awful lot.

Terrill was painting Susan's portrait when he aged up to elder.

How's this for an embarrassing death - after using the bathroom! At 93 days, Alen Narnian passed away.

Polly was the first on the scene, probably due to the fact she was going to ask him to watch the stars to fulfill a wish. Despite having stone hearted, she is quite clearly upset.

The Immortals and one Immortal-To-Be mourn the passing of mortal helper. They all have stone hearted, so I'm assuming they knew the contribution Alen made to the Dynasty.

I like to see how the deceased interacts with the Grim - whether they go willingly, or plead for there lives. I was in Tab mode, and it was taking a while for the Grim to appear. Apparently going through walls is banned and he had to come through the front door. This is where he did his reaping from, right next to Susan in the playpen.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - 4th Gen arrives, 2nd Gen Immortal
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 08:29:11 PM »
The museum look so nice. The portrait itself always look so clear, I'm totally loving it.

Yeah. I do love also wondering who will take care the nooboo/toddler. It always fun to guessing who the lucky one who help the nooboo/toddler the blow their first cake! :D

R.I.P Alen, bye bye :D

My Stories:

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 01:32:42 PM »
Thanks Eldridge - the only reason they're clear is I have my Sims paint 6 of each life stage. I have more than one Sim painting, and they have usually completed the painting challenges to make the painting go faster.

A Red Boo

Another Snow Day in Union Cove and it's time for the family gift giving. This years gift of choice was the chess table.

Here is Felicity and Janeli (who is still in werewolf mode), watching the gift giving.

I think Malinda considers herself as the family's music provider, as she whipped out her guitar just after the jukebox was turned on.

Susan gets carried to the cake by Terrill.

This is so cute. I was trying to get a good angle to capture the sparkle moment, and I couldn't resist taking this one. The cross eye look before the sparkles come is so adorable on toddlers.

We invited Devin, Terrill's eldest daughter into the house. She started a relationship with Rocky Tuder. Yes, that Rocky Tuder. She turned him into a witch before this happened. I think you can join the dots.

This is Caspian Adams, a red boo. He is Artistic and Friendly. Terrill, his granddad, only has 8 days til he's 90 days old and ready for the Reaper.

That's all so far, until next time.

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 01:44:32 PM »
Forget about Susan growing up; a redboo is born! I didn't even know that Union Cove had red sims.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A red boo?
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 03:29:57 AM »
Oooh, Caspian Adam is an interesting nooboo! I want to see him more when he is growing up!

My Stories:

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A red boo?
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 01:29:17 PM »
I have absolutely no idea where the red came from - Devin turned out red, her Dad Terrill is blue, her Mum is Wednesday Adams who's regular color, so the red is out of the blue! Literally.

A Whole Lot of Aging Going On

It's been a while, and I've been playing the game on and off, so not much has happened. This is Peter aging up to adult. He has one level of Horseman Career to go, his best friends and portraits and then he's done.

Susan is tutoring Devin in logic. What the Military has to do with Logic I don't know. Anyway, her SuperMax is Logic, she already knows all the potions.

Susan becoming a teen. I didn't cake her, as I needed all the time I could get, so she could finish the 30 tutoring sims challenge. I'm loving her hair - it's awesome.

Felicity becoming an adult. It's difficult having a younger spouse, if only because they'll be around longer. Such a shame we didn't get a green Sim. She was in the garden when the sparkles took over.

Devin was getting started on the cooking skill when this happened. Luckily, she had enough sense to take the pot off the stove before investigating the strange lights.

On Love Day, Polly was invited to Rocky Tuder's house. Rocky and his brother Jesse are alive due to their vampireness (is that even a word? Spell check says no.) They kissed! I missed it.

Right on cue, at 90 days, the Grim comes for Terrill Smith-Jade. In what I'm calling the bathroom of doom, even though it's only the second time someone's died in it. He gave Union Cove red Sims, (well, a red Sim) and for that he won't be forgotten.

At least not by Susan anyway. Poor girl doesn't have Stone Hearted. She rushed to the scene faster than I thought was possible.

Well, that's it gang!

anything