Author Topic: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - All about Eustace! - Graveyard  (Read 16050 times)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Susan at Uni
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 12:57:12 AM »
Susan goes to University

I've been playing this game on and off for a while, and I didn't realize I had enough shots for an update. So here it is!

Firstly, Susan becomes a young adult. She looks very excited here - I expect it's because she's going to uni - she's going to enter the medical career.

So Susan takes the test, with the raccoon ruining our garbage in the background. She gets a scholarship for the Medical and Science one, and another one that I forget.

Before Susan gets the chance to go, Cinnamon, the family unicorn, passes on. She had a full life bar and she served her purpose to the family - Peter has under 10,000 to go to finish the horseman career.

I love Polly's expression here - it's like she wants to cry, but can't. Caspian cries on her behalf.

Cinnamon's tombstone. I have never had a unicorn long enough to see it die and the tombstone it leaves behind.

Susan heads off to university. Why everyone is waving the wrong way, I'll never know. As you can see, she cut her hair. It's still awesome.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Susan at Uni
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 01:03:08 AM »

Thanks to her genius trait, Susan is a very hard working student. Here she is taking notes at one of her lectures.

But she's not a complete know it all. Even Susan had to ask what that chart was all about.

Even in the pouring rain, the class activity continues. Susan learnt a lot from studying the anatomy of her skeleton.

Susan was in the coffee shop when she got her results. She passed her exams with flying colors, and got an A.

Time to come home. She got a job at level 4 of the medical career, and got promoted within two days of work. Well done Susan!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The Third Immortal!
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 02:11:17 PM »
The Third Immortal and a French Connection

A lot has happened at the Narnian homestead. Firstly, Peter aged up to an elder. He needed to top his career, have his painting and stuff done, and the best friends.

At the same time, a Zombie decided to die in the yard. We have a new house - I made it huge, and in a U shape. Every Immortal gets a room and bathroom. No pics at the moment of it.

A few days after her husband, Felicity ages up. I've managed to incorporate all the original helpers into the family tree.

This is Peter having ambrosia, so yes, he did it!

His mother, Polly, gives him his first death flower as part of the family tradition.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The Third Immortal!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »

Caspian ages up to young adult. Finally! To celebrate, I send Peter, Felicity, Susan and Caspian to France.

With a bit of pushing, Susan confesses her feelings to Caspian, and they share their first kiss.

Without direction from me, this is Caspian's response. I thought it was hilarious.

The proposal. He says yes of course. They'll get married when they get back, so his parents can attend.

Their first date. Watching the stars, despite being tired. I love the Motive Mobile - fixes everything.

There's nothing like eating cheese in the city of love with the one you love.

Felicity made it to Level 3 visa, and a vacation home was purchased. It's a castle basically. But they're rolling in it, they can so afford it. An Immortal cuddles his lady love.

An Immortal-to-be with her husband-to-be. That's all for now. I'm playing so I'm further along than this so the next update should be soon. Weddings and......was that chimes?

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Susan's wedding!
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 01:43:54 AM »
The Wedding and a child on the way

Our second abduction of the Dynasty. Not long after becoming an Immortal, Peter goes outside to check on some mysterious lights.

He becomes very anti-alien after the experience. So whatever they did to him couldn't be good.

Then I saw this and I became anti-alien too. There was only room for one more person, and I was planning it being the next immortal, Susan's kid.

I had the wedding over at the lot by the waterfall and, wouldn't you know it, it rained. Luckily, the family owned the property, so I built an underground area for it. Here the happy couple of Susan and Caspian exchange rings.

Their first kiss.

The cake cutting. The cake came with Monte Vista and it's my favorite. I love purple.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Susan's Wedding!
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2013, 01:53:59 AM »

In the chaos of all the guests, the happy couple have their first dance. I paired up the rest of the household as well. There's a jukebox, dance floor and karaoke machine down there, as well as picnic tables.

I spent the whole wedding underground that I hadn't realised the weather had improved. Of her own accord, Felicity went fishing. I sent the bride and groom home to get working on an heir.

This is the result. Susan, meet toilet bowl.

Keeping the elder Immortals occupied is hard. Luckily, they love video games. I also make them do the laundry. Polly will occasionally start a sculpture so I let her do that, except if it's metal - no butt fires please! Digory makes elixirs and Peter works on board breaking.

I realised I hadn't shown you Peter's museum pieces. Here are his photos. I don't do any extras and the museum is pretty basic. No one can get down there and I'm bad at interior design and building.

The paintings and sculptures. All made by mortals for the extra value. The sculptures are all masterpieces.

Next time - the baby arrives, yay!

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Close to Immortal #4!
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
One Step Closer to Another Immortal

The baby as promised. Introducing Edmund Narnian - he has Mum's hair and Dad's skin colour!

Spooky Day and Polly gets an invite from the Smiths. I let her go, as this was before I decided to lock the Immortals up. (Sounds cruel, but it's fair - stops them from doing skills they shouldn't.) She dresses as a Hot Dog, just like the host, who I forget it was, as this was a while ago.

Devin Adams ages up. She keeps her dreadlocks - they seem to suit her.

Time flies when you're having fun and before you know it, Edmund's having a birthday. Proud Mum Susan takes him to the cake.

Yay! He has blue hair! I was thrilled about this, as I love Susan's hair. Shame about the hairstyle though.

Later, Mum Susan becomes an adult. No midlife crisis (or if there was, I ignored it)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2013, 10:48:56 AM »

Time flies when you're toddler training (and not taking screenshots). Edmund enters the wonderful world of childhood, brought to the cake by Granddad Peter.

But it's not all birthday cakes and smiles. Aged 90 days, it was Felicity Narnian's (nee Jade) time to go.

Her husband was not happy, to say the least. Not only did he lose his wife, but she gave him excellent massages on the massage table from Sunlit Tides.

At this time I stopped playing the file for a while. I forget why. Anyway, these are from tonight's playing. Edmund aged up into a teen....

and Susan's husband, Caspian, becomes an adult. That's all for now.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2013, 06:53:07 AM »
UPDATE: I've managed to uninstall and then re-install all my Sims expansion and stuff packs, and my Immortal Dynasty game is back! It survived! Susan is one day away from elder, and all she needs is best friends and the museum pieces. So a proper update will be forth coming. Watch this space.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »
Let's find Edmund a wife

First the sad news. At 95 days old, Devin Adams died while gardening. She produced Caspian, Susan's husband, and Edmund's father. A gardener, painter, sculptor and all round Dynasty helper. She is much missed. Her passing however, freed a space in the household.

Susan made it to elder. Devin made her sculpture before she passed on, and her painting and photo were done in the days following. She just needed to maintain her best friends, which she did.

The wall of photos in Susan's museum room.

The sculptures and paintings, all present and accounted for.

The ambrosia moment. I am loving the onesie! We have the fourth Immortal, I am halfway! Woot!

I let Susan's dad, Peter, out of his room to present the death flower. Susan is remaining a "free range" Immortal, as she makes more money working than she would if she retires.

The next Immortal to be, Edmund, aged up naturally at night. I don't cake them, as I want all the time I can to complete requirements and such.

This is Gina. I had Digory adopt her, hoping for a wife for Edmund. However, the game recognises them as related, so that was not to be.

Edmund found love with a coworker, Kay Roy. The next full moon, however, she showed up, not only as a Zombie, but an Elder! As we have to wait for two deaths before the next gen can turn up, that option is now closed.

This is Lea Dutiel. On a trip to France for an opp, Edmund stole her away from her husband and son. However, she is the same age as Caspian! With this birthday, she is an elder.

Caspian becomes an elder, and now we have two sims waiting to die. The search for a wife continues!

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Let's find Edmund a wife!
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2013, 09:20:11 AM »
A wife and a child

Edmund ages up to adult. The girl is Cynthia Wang, his wife to be. You might notice a small problem - can you spot the fairy wings? This is to her advantage though, as she won't be an elder before she's allowed to move in and bear the next heir.

Gina ages up and is hit with the cross-eyed curse.

At age 90 days, Caspian, Susan's husband, passes on. Across town, Edmund is on a date with Cynthia, which ends in her transformation into a witch, and moving in.

Naturally, Edmund proposes. They are such a cute couple - I get them started on the romantic interactions and they continue on their own.

The wedding is held at the Ratcliff Hall Country Club. I thought they had an arch, but they didn't. I'll add one if I buy it for them. At any rate, the wedding went ahead, despite Edmund getting cold feet (he got the wish to call it off!)

At 93 days old, Lea passes on peacefully in her sleep. In the Sims, this means she was sleeping and woke up to die. She reached level 10 in the culinary career, giving the household the fancy fridge.

This was too funny. Edmund decided to skate on the skating rink I put out the front of the house. I let him, as I had nothing else for him to do. I brought him in to eat and he froze solid, before falling over. I laughed. This was the first time I'd seen it happen and usually I'd freak out. It just looked hilarious. His pregnant wife thawed them out.

I thought only guys freaked out about the baby coming, but grandmother's to be do too. And Gina was coming home from work as a Scientist and she freaked out too.

Here is Lucy Narnian, who is Good and Brave.

And finally, my first winter gnome. I sell the gnomes, as they break stuff and pop up in strange places if I don't, it becomes distracting.

Next time - who does Lucy take after? Will Edmund complete his tasks in time? and more!

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A house full of elders
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
A House Full of Elders

Three days goes fast in Sim world and before you know it, it's time to bring Lucy to the cake. Her mum Cynthia does it, wearing my favorite outfit from the Diesel stuff pack.

Sparkle time! Sadly, I didn't get any pics of her as a toddler, besides the one for her next birthday. She got her mum's hair and dad's skin, and the most gorgeous green eyes.

Cynthia becoming an elder a few days later. So sad she won't get to see her daughter marry, or a grand child - she'll be long gone by then. She did however paint some beautiful portraits of Lucy for the museum.

Lucy about to become a child, wearing the cross eyed look. Too cute. This reminded me that Edmund needed to get his legs waxed. Too much hair, eww!

Some time later, Edmund becomes an elder. The rush is on to get his museum pieces ready, and hope all his friends stay alive. Some didn't. So there was a lot of chatting via the computer happening.

Gina becomes an elder a few days after Edmund. She's in the Scientist career, what I had planned for Lucy. However, I realised that having her learn 3 skills to get to the top of that career made them off limits for the remaining Immortals. So she's a Singer.

Cynthia got bored of painting Edmund, so it didn't take much for the strange lights to distract her and she was abducted.

After much hard work, Edmund is able to have his first taste of ambrosia. 5 Immortals down, 3 to go!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A house full of elders
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2013, 06:33:33 PM »
You don't have to have her max all of the skills related to science. It just takes more effort, and work to do it otherwise.
Oh, and your third picture down isn't showing up.
~Anna

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Everyone Loves Lucy
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 08:13:30 AM »
Thanks Anna for the comments. I know the Science career isn't impossible to max without all the skills - I did it once myself in a game I was playing. But I'm so close to end, I've come too far not to complete it, and I want the final sims to have as many skills free for SuperMaxing and opps as I can. I fixed the third picture too - would you believe it - it was the code, 1 letter missing, the m in the img.

Everyone loves Lucy

Now that Edmund has achieved Immortality, the focus is on Lucy. When the time comes for her to age up to teen, a party is held for the all important husband hunting. Gina and Cynthia are still rocking, funking it up.

The Immortals are let out of their cells, I mean rooms, for the cake moment. Naturally they're happy about it, as you can see.

This is Taylor. When we invited him, he was a child, he showed up as a teen. Given that he was the only boy in her class, Lucy went for it after a trip to the dresser.

I forget what Lucy was doing before this happened. She joins the group of abducted sims. So far, in my games, the aliens have a preference for females, and I've had no males giving birth.

Lucy had a private celebration to age up to YA. I love the Island Paradise dresses, so pretty.

Here Lucy is buying her properties. We have no problems with money, thanks to Peter breaking space rocks and finding Tiberium. Don't even need Susan's science skill to clone them. She got the Theatre and Sunset Beach.

This is Lucy's first Sing-A-Gram. Actually, her second, but the guy she was sent to for her first was stuck and I needed to reset him. This is Aisha, Edmund's boss in the culinary career.

Then, the camera moved to this, the moment I'd been waiting for. Cynthia's last portrait of Lucy was a Masterpiece and naturally ended up in the museum. (Note to self, get a shot of Edmund's museum pieces).

This is why Cynthia's passing was good. The poor woman would never see her daughter be married. Taylor happily accepted, and Lucy asked him to move in.

A day later, and Gina was mourning Cynthia's passing when this happened. Cynthia lived to the ripe age of 97 days, Gina was 93. Gina's masterpiece sculptures fill the Immortal museum, and she shared Lucy's gardening skill.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Everyone Loves Lucy
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 08:32:24 AM »

On the night of the full moon, family and friends gathered for the Narnian nuptials. LOL! I have no idea why Taylor's dressed like this - I gave him a proper tux before he left home.

The gathered crowd. Edmund looks the most distressed, while Digory and Polly have the look of sims that have seen this all before, but still loving it. Blue sim is Malinda Smith, Hebe's werewolf kid. The red head with his back to camera is Kasey Tudor, Panther Character's vampire son.

Cutting the cake, which is my favorite, as it's purple. It comes with Monte Vista.

With the full moon comes uninvited guests. Like this zombie guy, who went to school with Lucy (yep there was another guy). So zombies not only like brains, but wedding cakes. Who knew?

The Smith family has provided musical accompaniment to Narnian events across the generations, and this was no exception. Malinda chose the karaoke machine to entertain the masses, while the Narnians spun discs with the DJ turntable.

Zombies were not the only uninvited guests, but these were much more welcome. Three of the founding mortals showed themselves - from left, Eliza Jade, Panther Character and Thea Narnian (nee Voice). Later, when the couple received presents, they got one from Cynthia, Lucy's mother. Grim must've reminded her - he sent a wedding gift to one of the earlier couples, if I remember rightly.

As the party wound down, with the Immortals talking to their mortal ghost friends, the happy couple headed home. For some reason, Taylor decides now is the time to wear the tux.

In the next few days, Lucy's focus turned to her career. She had SuperMaxed gardening, so moving up in the Singing career was what was needed. A few singagrams, and singing for tips later, she got an opp to audition for a gig at the park. She got the gig, and then threw up.

As the Watcher, I was thrilled. I had heard the chimes and made her eat the watermelons. It was important for this child to be a girl - the Dynasty depended on it. When the change into maternity gear came, I sent Lucy to her grandmother. The gender was confirmed - it was a girl.

anything