Author Topic: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - All about Eustace! - Graveyard  (Read 16052 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Everyone Loves Lucy
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 09:11:25 AM »
Can't believe that you're almost at generation seven. Congrats!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The Newest Narnian
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2013, 02:38:37 AM »
The Newest Narnian

As promised, here are the photos of the 5th Immortal, Edmund.

And the matching sculptures and paintings. I'm already planning to do a life states dynasty next, but this ones first.

The 7th Narnian, Jill enters the world. She's good and a loner - yep, writer for you young lady.

Taylor enters adulthood without fuss. He's so much older than Lucy, so that will help when Jill's ready to have her child.

Jill aged up and here is what she looks like. While Lucy got her blonde locks from her mother, I have no idea where Jill got her's from. Despite being in high school with Lucy, Taylor's family tree has no record of parents.

Fast forward through the days of learning to walk, talk and potty, as well as reading all the kids books. And Jill's ready to cake up, carried by our founder Digory.

Time for sparkles!

Next time - Jill's teen years.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Closer to Immortality
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 06:48:17 AM »
Closer to Immortality

Lucy becomes an adult, with the traditional cross-eyed effect.

Jill celebrates aging up to a teen, and the hunt for a boyfriend begins.

Lucy goes to audition at Pier One Oh Fun when the proprietor dies. How rude!

Lucy must be cursed, because later that day, before a gig at the park, a fairy dies. The first time I've seen a fairy death. Not surprised that it happened in this game - the town is mostly elders now.

Grim stayed to watch part of the show, and seemed to like it.

This guy died during the gig. Grim didn't hang around though, must be a busy night.

After the gig, Lucy gave a private performance for her fans, right on stage.

Lucy finally hits the big time, with a gig at the Hoi Polloi Event Center. Here's the view from on stage. She scored a steady gig there.

And finally, Jill aging up to Young adult. I loved the look on her face, so I had to get a shot.

Currently, Lucy is level 8 Singer, with 2 days to elder. Her husband, Taylor, has 9 days til 90 days of age. Jill is a level 5 writer. Until next time.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - Lucy the Immortal
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »
Lucy the Immortal

As a level 9 Singer, Lucy prefers to travel in her limo instead of the Motive Mobile. This is my first 'in a car' shot of a Sim, so I'm quite pleased with it.

After an excellent gig at the Hoi Polloi Event Center, there's not much to go until Lucy hits level 10. So I have her play for tips outside, and she maxes it. Yes!

A party for friends a couple of days later, when she ages to elder. Once the best friends were sorted and museum pieces complete, she was ready for ambrosia.

Lucy's photos. chronicling the changes in hairstyle - thank you Island Paradise!

The paintings and sculptures.

Lucy tastes ambrosia for the first time....

...surrounded by her fellow Immortals. I can't believe I managed to get them all eating at the table at the same time. It's a sight to see, with flashes of light going off as their ages reset.

Edmund gives his daughter her first death flower. Now she can harvest them, without me worrying about her having one in her inventory when she's not supposed to. That was a job in itself.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The House Tour
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 08:34:58 AM »
The House Tour

So usually, somewhere during the Immortal Dynasty stories, folks want to see the house they live in. During my practices, I've tried everything - building as you go, adding expansions, following house plans and so on. I'm just not a builder. Interior design isn't my thing either, but luckily appearances are not the point of the challenge. But I thought I'd show you guys what I'd done anyway, just so you can see for yourself. I built most of the house as soon as I had enough money, eight bedrooms, with eight bathrooms, a kitchen, dining and living area, a laundry/spare room, and wide corridors for painting and sculpting.

As you can see, the house is a U shape, with four bedrooms on each side, joined by the main living areas. Two bedrooms are separated by two bathrooms - the idea was each Immortal could have a bathroom of their own. With Island Paradise came the All-In-One Bathroom, and the first three Immortals have one in their rooms.

The greenhouse was created long before Lucy was born, tended by mortals who produced Prefect fruit that were put aside for her. A row of chests from China contain various objects - Perfect seeds and fruits, unused death flowers, life fruit, rocks, alchemy ingredients. The roof was originally from the Greenhouse venue from the store, but with the dance venue introducing a more box shape I changed it.

The entry/porch wasn't part of the plan, it just happened. You'll notice landscaping is lacking - the plants in pots were gifts from sims. Also note the ice sculpture of the Grim Reaper - I'm unsure whether Polly or Thea did it. It just made sense to put it at the doorway of an Immortal Dynasty house.

This is the typical bathroom area in the house. The two doors led to two rooms, each with a toilet and shower for privacy. They also have a laundry hamper, which causes problems if someone's showering at wash time.

Each Immortal's bedroom is locked to them alone, so I put things relating to their SuperMax in there, so other Immortals can't access them. For example, this is Digory's room, complete with Alchemy table. The bed is from the store - I got it when I bought SimPoints or something.

As you can see, Polly's room is pretty much the same. The wall coverings are free, the tv is the cheapest in game. Making the Immortals play video games helps occupy their time, so they're all Nerds to some degree.

The difference in Peter's room is the presence of the training dummy and board breaker, as Martial Arts was his SuperMax. His Tiberium finds keep the family in the money, and board breaking keeps him occupied, until he gets exhausted.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The House Tour
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2013, 08:48:44 AM »

Susan's room does seem to have a lot more in it. Not only the Science Station (thanks to her last minute change of SuperMax), but also a computer, desk and chair, and dresser. I love the Supernatural dressers, with the added mirror - saves so much time.

Across from Digory's room, we find the kitchen. Or Edmund's domain. I haven't locked it off, as I haven't needed to. There's a pizza oven that I threw in there. There's also a food replicator, filled with Baked Angel Cake. That's my favorite food to feed sims, due to the moodlets. Edmund's making some right now.

The dining table, which is really just two tables stuck side by side. In the background, the broom flying arena. I got that, as Jill was close to best friends with her broom (and vehicles count). I thought it would improve the relationship. It might, but joyride doesn't.

Digory and Taylor play videos games in the living room. It was converted for a gift giving party. The jukebox gets turned on during wet parties - if it's dry I hold them outside as there's more room.

This room has been used for other things in the past. Mostly as a place for the babies and toddlers to be where everyone can access them and help with their needs. But now it's a laundry with a computer and desk.

Edmund's room is opposite Digory's. I decided to use the Contemporary Bedroom set here, just to be different.

And finally, Lucy and Taylor's room. Just a bed and an easel at the moment. Jill's room was the same, but I changed it, so there'll be a pic of that next time, as well as the Ambrosia room.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - A Baby Maybe?
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2013, 03:44:54 PM »
A Baby Maybe?

As promised, the room of replicators, mostly full of ambrosia. Edmund can make it fresh, but it's quicker when dealing with more than one Immortal.

Jill spends her time writing. Currently she has the specialization left to do to SuperMax writing. The computer is from the store, not sure which set.

On day 90, Taylor got out of bed and I thought he was about to die. He was just waking up.

Four days later the real thing happened. Taylor was doing the washing when it occurred. Everyone came running.

Everyone has stone hearted. But Jill was still effected by the death.

The tombstones of the Mortals. As you can see, most of them are large, so they lived happy lives. Sure they were painting and sculpting slaves (and a few other things), but they were appreciated and loved. The Narnians couldn't have got this far without them.

Taylor's death left a space in the family. Jill seemed to be attracted to a girl from high school, but sadly, she needed a male. There was one and, after a few false starts, she managed to get herself a boyfriend, and have a bit of fun in the shower together. Were there chimes? Find out next time!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - The Final Narnian is born!
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 10:24:24 AM »
The Final Narnian is born

For those of you playing at home, the answer is yes. Jill's having a baby! Here's the customary toilet shot.

I sent Jill to the Library to work on her first Masterpiece -  The Narnians: Digory. She stood up for the pregnant spin, and I noticed she got the cross-eyed look of aging up.

I directed Jill to go home and ask Susan the gender of the child. Eating the apples worked, it's a boy.

3 days later and the labor pains began. The Immortals were either sleeping or painting, so she went to the hospital alone.

Present the Final Narnian. Eustace Narnian is Eccentric and Good.

And here is Eustace's father. This is Vaughn Colby, a friend of Jill's from high school. He's evil, which conflicted a bit with Jill's Good trait, but I guess she has a thing for bad boys.

Leisure Day was a day after Eustace was born, so I sent everyone to the festival lot for a photo. After the pic, Edmund got a wish to light a firework. I let him do it, just so I could get this shot. The Immortals went skating, while Jill took Eustace home.

I put Jill's copy of the photo beside her computer. I couldn't get it to turn at a good angle. To be honest, it's not the best family photo, given that Susan is hidden by Jill and Eustace but, whatever.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 04:12:21 PM »
Congrats on generation eight! It's sad that Eustace isn't red, but that color had a good run.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2013, 02:40:07 AM »
Congrats on gen 8!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
Re: Chronicles of The Narnians 2.0 - All about Eustace!
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 05:42:12 AM »
All about Eustace

The classic cross eye face as Jill ages up into an adult.

The sparkles arrive for Eustace!

And he's a blonde like Grandma. The disappointing thing is, the only folks related to original Union Cove townies are the ones I made. No green, red or blue skin, no unusual hair. Not even the surnames are around - the town dies out and new townies move in. So sad.

After the usual period of potty training and learning how to talk and walk, it's time for cake again. Polly takes him to the cake.

Doing the little sparkle dance. I was recently made aware that children could use the inventing table, so that was his birthday present.

Jill had written enough books to write Masterpieces, so she was writing five of them for her Supermax. The Narnians series consists of a book about each Immortal. Here she is finishing her fifth in the series about her grandfather, Edmund, at the library.

And a photo just for fun. On Spooky Day, Lucy was invited to the Tudor house for a costume party. She's a cheerleader.

Next time: Eustace becomes an explosive teen!

anything